Review of Tilly's

Tel: 866-484-5597
customerservice@tillys.com

jackleneb
12/16/18

I purchase a item online and weeks later they said they had to cancel it. I would have purchased the item elsewhere but by the time they emailed me the item was sold out everywhere. I didn't learn my lesson and ordered again and guess what? They emailed me saying they had to cancel and the item was unavailable. So mad!!!

shirob
12/3/18

I purchased the item. just one. very simple. But after the auto order confirmation email, I never heard anything from them, more than a week, no updates, no notification, no explanation, Nothing!!
Then I send few emails about cancelling and refunds, they finally responded with
shipments...
No apologie, No explanation, Nothing!!!!
I hate this site. never use this ever again.

jackh235
12/2/18

I Will No Longer Buy Items From Tilly's When The Company Gives A Job To A Person Like Tom Being The 100% First-Class Quality Rudest Customer Service Agent In The United States Of The America!!!

nigelb49
11/13/18

I pre-ordered and paid over $120 for 3 Christmas dresses on the 15th of October and still haven't received them? Pre-order is suppose to be 2-4 weeks and I have a Christmas photo shoot coming up and no dresses. Not impressed!

sawyerh
11/2/18

I went through Tilly's 28 pages of clothing and by the time I checked out half of the items were no longer in stock and it doesn't tell you which ones are unavailable. There should at least be a temporary hold on the items in your cart...really frustrating.

meganp61
10/30/18

placed an order before i left for a trip but in plenty of time for what the site claims as the shipping time. shipping took twice as long so i did not receive my items before i left. when i got back my po box had sent my package back to the company because they could not hold it any longer. i knew this would happen which is why i emailed the company before i left. they simply lied and said it was shipped on time even thought i had the email stating the date i ordered it...awful customer service and experience. i won't be shipping here again. love the clothes but the incorrect shipping times, lying and rude customer service have left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

brendonm34
10/29/18

I had a series of bad experiences with both in-store and online purchases with Tillys. The online ordering took forever to come and finally when the order was received it was missing items. This happened twice with online orders with items missing. The in-store guys could not help me to even pay for their merchandise with the gift card. Their payment gateway was not accepting gift cards for some reason on Friday evening and their response was hilarious. They told me that their IT support is gone for the day and will not be available on Saturday and Sunday either so Monday is the earliest they will be able to look at the gift card issue. I blame their IT head who is fine with this mode of IT support that the company is following. All they have to say is we are sorry with no resolution in sight. I hope the CEO reads this and ask the head of IT that how can a store tell this to customers that their IT support is off from Friday evening till Monday morning.

kurtb70
9/12/18
• Updated review

Yes After all this time, I finally received the shoes and they weren't the ones ordered. Says it will take over 14 days to process returns. I think it's time to upgrade to a computer and dump the pen and paper. Never again Tilly, never again.

“3 weeks for delivery is insane”
9/3/18
• Previous review

Ordered a pair of shoes online 15 days ago and they keep updating the delivery by another 5 days. The original paid for delivery date said 5 business days and I am on day 15 and still no package. In the world of Amazon and 2 day delivery this online store will never make it. Sorry Tilly, I am far from impressed and actually very disappointed.

christinem344
8/28/18

I attempted to buy $428 worth of clothes for my son I got an online coupon code that gave 15% off the whole purchase,which works just fine it actually took the money off when I went to pay unfortunately my bank flagged the purchase because there are so many problems with this company that they automatically do a check for fraud so that was problem number one which I should have just said forget it at that point but my son really wanted the things that he picked out so I thought let me try in the morning to pay then of course I got an error code stating that they didn't have what all was said and done I tried to put in my code again and it didn't work anymore and I didn't receive the 15% off I sent an email to the company and all I got in return was an email back 24 hours later saying to call the 1-800 number which obviously I was trying to avoid after sitting on hold I then got a very ignorant gentleman who told me basically oh well too bad and I said wouldn't you rather honor that and sell $400 worth of clothes and he said sorry we can't honor that so I will shop somewhere else for now ...a reputable company. I wish I would have read all these reviews before I went online to their site

oriannew
8/26/18

I ordered 3 pairs of shoes. It took about 5 days to ship when it says it's gonna take 48 hours, and it's been 2 weeks and i still haven't received them. Also, after they told me my whole order had shipped they emailed me saying that one of the shoes had been cancelled because it "couldn't be shipped". Terrible service.

carrieh81
8/25/18

Tried finding shorts online because they never have the size available in store. Searched and found the shorts, clicked on the size and then add to cart...your request exceeds the amount we have in stock...Why list the size if you don't have it available? Not the first issue with trying to order online from Tilly's. Maybe they should just take it down until they figure out how to work with technology.

kathrynh111
8/21/18

I ordered my daughter a backpack for school with quicker shipping in order to have it by the time school started. Tilly's cancelled the order 5 DAYS after the order was placed, even though they say most orders go out within 48 hours, and in order to make the shipping window (which I paid extra for), they somehow couldn't notify me until 120 HOURS later - far too late for me to order any other backpack in time for school. This is horrible customer service. This was my first order with them, and definitely will be my last. If they can't fulfill an order, they should not take the order in the first place. At a minimum, they should have notified me within 24 -48 hours. I will not be doing business with them again.

amandaa164
8/20/18

I ordered a backpack off of Tillys site, expecting to get it before school. I found one I liked and ordered it, the total with shipping being around $50. I was waiting 4 days for them to ship it and then I get an email saying my item couldn't be shipped and that I wasn't charged. I was pissed. Just to make sure, I called my Visa card and the amount of money has been missing for over 2 days. I never received a refund so I will call today(Monday). All in all, I am extremely disappointed with my Tillys experience, especially since I had to scramble and find a backpack. Never buying from here ever again.

kylem193
8/8/18

This is the second year (yes, it's been a year) since we tried to order shorts for our annual vacation from the website. We paid extra for faster delivery but this morning my wife said when she checked our account, the money had been refunded. They never bothered to contact us and tell us our order had been cancelled. This is exactly what happened to us last year. Like I said, fool me twice, shame on me. To top it off, their call center representatives are flat-out rude.

dalycer
7/30/18

I paid an extra $22 dollars to have it delivered next day and now it won't be delivered till day 2. This is ridiculous.

maryp410
7/25/18

Tried to shop at the Erie,PA store in Millcreek Mall. Four sales people came up to me and tried to redirect my shopping. It used to be only one person, which was fine. But these sales people were annoying. If I am looking at something, give me a minute to look, dont try to drag me across the store to look at something else. Got annoyed, left and didnt buy anything.

rubyt32
6/11/18

Dont order online if you want a reliable site that will ship your stuff on time,I ordered ahead with plenty of time and needed my stuff by Wednesday...it was supposed to come today but the shipping date changed last minute to Thursday. Now I wasted 40 dollars on stuff I needed for one occasion.

chanc7
6/6/18

I am completely satisfied and very please with tilly. com. Everything was perfect timing on shipping and product was just as shown in pictures.

markk348
6/1/18

I just left the tillys store in Happy Valley it's the second time I've been there in 10 days I actually bought one item with terrible customer service 10 days ago I drop by today and there were four Associates in the back talking 4 customers in the store one person at the front counter and no one ever came up and I sat there with four items waiting to purchase for at least 10 minutes. I dropped my items and left the building
Whomever is the manager of the store I had a similar experience 10 days ago and saying hi when a customer comes in the store but providing no customer service when the store is not that busy just doesn't bode well for the future of what happens here.
Won't be back

tyllish
5/21/18

Never get my order, the customer service email suddenly stop working. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. The worst part of this - PayPal complaint method!

jamieh140
4/29/18

Tilly's in Farmington, Utah is horrible. Manger is not helpful and rude. They didn't include all my order and I live in another state. When I called, they did have the remainder of my order that I paid for but they wouldn't refund my money or send the product in the mail even if I paid for shipping. NEVER will I shop here again. No sales people in the store to help. Major disappointment in the service and the lack of concern or help from the manager. The manager wouldn't even get on the phone, but instead would talk through a sales person making communication extremely difficult. Do not waste your money here. This transaction has made me furious. If you want to get ripped, treated badly and wait 30 minutes for help then Tilly's in Farmington, Utah is your place to shop.

haileym17
4/18/18

I bought a pair of shoes 7 1/2 womens even says on the order confirmation and receipt. They gave me a box that said 7 1/2 but the shoes inside were 6 1/2 in womens. When I ordered it online I used a coupon! So I went to the store to return the shoes for my size and they didnt have any in stock so I returned the shoes and told them to ship the right size to my address I had to pay $12 extra for the workers mistake!!!! It wasnt my fault! They wouldnt allow me to use the coupon. So I waited 2 weeks later and I didnt get my shoes so I contacted Tillys and told them I wanted a refund. The woman said she placed a refund for me. A week and half later I still dont have my money. I contacted them again and they replied with a stupid excuse now I have to wait 5 more days for my money!!!

gabbyp6
3/24/18

i went to tillys with me and my friend and we are both 13 years old. for every single coupon we found online they gave us excuses for why we cant use it. for a coupon that said never expires and said that 74 people used it today they said that cant let us use it because it expired and it was probably just a glitch. we also saw an adult that was in front of us in line that they let her use a 20% coupon. but when we asked they said they were out even though we saw more coupons. so we ended up buying our clothes for full price... after a while we realized that it was unfair what they did so we went to return the clothes. but they told us that we couldnt return it because we just bought it which makes no sense. and when we asked them if they had a coupon they kept saying no even though we saw ppl on front of us use it... they gave us no respect just because we were kids. next time you want to buy at tillys keep this review in mind.

joshuaj49
3/7/18

This company sucks. Their customer service is horrible. Took them over a week to tell me they did not have something I ordered in stock, AFTER I was the one that contacted them. They literally were gonna not send the item, charge me, and hope I did not notice. Their solution when I found out? Oh here is a 20 percent off code you can't use on anything in store. No thanks. Pac Sun and Amazon hundreds times better for skate/surf gear.

gregoryp47
3/4/18

Can't believe how great the quality is for the gifts I bought online hands down favorite place to shop will be coming back again and again thank you for the awesome sales we love the stuff I ordered came individually wrapped made it easy it's all so perfect!

There's a $7.00 return fee if mailed back

By Kurt B.

The finally gave me back some of the money they owed, but kept $30 for shipping. BUT I didn't use their shipping, I shipped it myself for $8. They are thieves. I've spent another $28 in long distance charges fighting with them and have emailed them over and over and over. They just don't answer. This company should not be in business.

By I B.

Horrible return policy. All sales final. I will not shop there

By Zeida j.

I wouldn't buy ANYTHING. If you don't get the right size and have to return it, it's very likely you will not get your money back and you won't get any help from customer service. I'm sorry if this answer isn't about size, but I feel I have to warn you. The clothes look beautiful on the site but they aren't worth it.

By I B.

Questions? Get answers from the Tilly's staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Tilly's