Review of Tilly's

Tel: 866-484-5597
customerservice@tillys.com

alexh131
4/2/16

Maybe because it was Friday night; my friend and I received excellent customer service but I ended up buying so much more than I intended.
We were walking around the mall of victor valley and decided to check out Tillys. Of course we found many cute items and 2 girls helped us out enthusiastically. Selena and Josyln helped us both with our clothing decisions and were there for our size changes and such. We ended up buying much more than an outfit and having a good time too!

jeffh113
3/13/16

I bought some clothes from Tilly's about two months ago. I went there today to exchange the clothes and they told me I couldn't because it was over thirty days. All I wanted was store credit so I could buy something different. I will never buy anything from you guys again!!! Which sucks because I like your store.

rickys18
2/4/16

Terrible customer service and how they run their buisness. I went to order a pair of joggers on my phone and because their mobie sit is so glitchy, when I went to check out and hit submit my order, an error came up saying no items in cart. No order number or nothing. So thinking the order wasn't processed and that it didn't go through, I tried reordering it again, it went through I got the "thank you for ordering" along with my order number. I go to my email and PayPal only to see that I have been charged with two seperate orders for the same item. So after realize the first time I tried ordering it DID go through, I quickly sent them an email conerning my issue to cancel the order, since it was after customer service hours, making sure I could catch them before they both shipped. I quickly recieved a bot email saying since its the holidays, expect a response within 2-3 buisness days, however I made it a prompt to call them first thing in the morning, the girl I spoke to said she would put in a request to cancel one of the orders. Next thing I know a few hours later I get am email stating, both orders have been shipped! So instead of canceling my one order that decide to go ahead and send them both anyways! Then I get an email back from them saying we can't cancel the order because it has been sent, WHEN I ALREADY CALLED TO HAVE IT CANCELLED IN THE FIRST PLACE! Why would you send an order that was supposed to be cancelled? I informed them ahead of time but they act like it would of done something when apparently it wouldn't of made a difference anyways. I paid $8.00 freakin dollars for basic 5-8 buisness day shipping, and they already shipped it that quick? Seriously? Its not like my order was a priority to be shipped that fast. Tillys get your company together I called in enough time for the order to be cancelled. You don't give people anytime to have questions about an order. I made my order at 3am and called as soon as the lines were open 6am. Then you send the cancelled order at 12pm noon. Plenty of time. Lets hope when I go to return it at the store they give me my money back.

nicks110
2/3/16

on their site, they sell watches. no where on any watch page of the watches does it say no refunds / final sale etc. So I bought a watch. I got one for christmas so I returned the second one... no need for two. well they said they would honor my return because they agreed, it didnt say anything about no returns. After 28 days of waiting, I kept looking for money in my bank account. Finally, my wait was processed and they said they were NICE ENOUGH to send me a gift card. a gift card. what am i going to do with a gift card to over priced, terrible customer service - Tilly's.? They swore they mentioned it in the conversation. however they did not. do not buy because 1) you can probably find cheaper elsewhere 2) your return will never go as planned. flat out criminals. wish i saw this site before i bought

ccl3
2/2/16

I got two pairs of shoes $74 dollars. Following day got charge for $45 for no reason. I didn't order anything else. What the heck man. Stealing money, seriously?

abrahamo4
1/19/16

Bull$#*!

brandonb62
1/17/16

Tilly's is by far the worst online website i have ever witnessed. They have great products, which is why i visit it frequently. But every time I order ANYTHING from them, they are out of stock and instead of sending 2 items, they send 1. They are a $#*!ing joke, and I am done with it. Save the trouble, and DO NOT buy anything from their joke of a company. Also their customer service is complete dog $#*!.

nicholeo
1/14/16

Helpful staff and sick clothes!!! Always comfortable fit and up to date trends.

brandons52
12/27/15

Received a gift card for Tillys but did some online shopping since I do not live near any of their stores. Proceed to checkout, total was $53. I punch in my gift card which has $50 and it asks for a visa to pay the remaining total. Turned out, something happened where it charged the full amount on my card. Had to wait two days to call since they were closed. I called I called ten minutes after they opened and talked to a lady who was so rude and sounded so unprofessional. I told her what happened and she said "well, you can try to return but you have to oay $7 to ship it back and if you probably try to reorder it won't be in stock" and I say to her I was trying to cancel the order so I can repurchase it with my gift card and she says "it's already shipped out" I don't get how it shipped out if they've been closed for two days and I called as soon as they opened back up. I go and look at my tracking number and it says "processing, has not shipped" so then I chat with someone online and then he says he couldn't do anything about canceling my order and I can "use my gift card next time if I want" All I have to say is $#*! Tilly's. You guys suck

cs120
12/23/15

I took my sister to buy some clothes since she really likes their styles and the XL clothes were all to little--she's an M at stores like Abercrombie and Hollister but here? The shirts wouldn't even go all the way up her arms. I don't know what alien race these clothes are supposed to fit but I hate seeing her have body issues because of the stupid sizes at this store. I'd give it 0 stars if I could

coleh21
12/23/15

I ordered my wifes beachfeet boots about 10 before Christmas and they delivered it in about 4 days, then some jerk off stole the package so I contacted tillys and told them I hadnt recieved it so they payed for 2 day shipping and resent it to me so I would have it by xmas. I really appreciate them going above and beyond to make sure our Christmas was perfect. Thanks again

krisb37
12/18/15

Very frustrated! Bought a ton of stuff and a gift card, when I got home, no gift card! Called the store and was told too bad, there's nothing we can do!

johnh422
12/17/15

Sent wrong size pants to me. Won't allow an RMA. I am getting generic responses that sound like a bot.

ericah19
12/4/15

I called customer service because my order still had the security tag on it. The lady's response was "Sorry, I don't work in the warehouse. Have a great day" and hung up on me. Thanks for no help.

vanessah18
10/8/15

I ordered a gift for my son that consisted of a RVCA shirt and a pair of joggers on 9/23/15. The pants were delivered on 9/30. You cannot reach a human being when you call customer service. They have you leave a message and say that they will return your call in 24-48 hours. When they called back they sent me to the post office three times and the package was never there. THEN, I I find out it was never even shipped because it was out of stock. There was NO communication via, phone, mail or email letting me know anything was cancelled . It was also part of a BOGO sale so I was charged full price for the pants due to their error.The only thing they offered was free shipping on a replacement shirt when I finally reached someone via chat message. I suggest shopping at Zumiez instead.

kateb40
10/6/15

I bought my backpack less then a month ago and its zipper is already broken , and the thing to close it completely fell off. It was definitely not cheap by any means. 40 dollars for an ok looking , cheap material backpack . definitely won't go back and customer service sucked

jimmya16
10/6/15

I really like some of the brands Tilly's carries and they were having a decent sale so I ordered 8 T shirts. This was my first shopping experience so I was excited about the potential for future orders of such great brands. When I got my shipment notification there was only 7 shirts listed and no explanation of why the 8th had not been included. Oh well, I guess it was out of stock...not a deal breaker.

When I received the shirts I opened each one and tried it on, then noticed a small stain on the back of the shirt. I immediately contacted their customer support via phone and told them what was going on. I was then told to send an email with a photo to customer support which I did, including the order number, item number of the stained shirt and all of my info. The response I received back said I could return the shirt, I'm assuming to the store (which is 1.5 hour drive hence the online order) or call customer support and request an exchange.
I don't understand why neither associate that contacted me could not just send me a new shirt that wasn't stained or refund my money. When I buy new stuff that's what I expect to get.

emilyc56
9/28/15

personally, I want into a Tilly's store in the Chandler mall and a Jansport backpack I wanted, I first saw it online, and it was5=nt in stock. The manager at the store felt bad. She was super nice and ordered it offline for me in the store. All she did was ask me my address, email, and charged me full price for the backpack, 35 dollars also tax, but shipping was free due to the "not in stock issue". I came in perfect condition 1 1/2 days later and I love my new SUPER SUPER SUPER CUTE Jansport CELESTIAL SKY backpack! :) <3

lexxim
9/21/15

I recently purchased the FULL TILT Snap Front Suede Womens Skater Skirt in the color "camel" after seeing a similar product at another store. The main things I considered before completing the purchase were the price, the fabric quality, the delivery time, and whether it would be true to size.
This style is incredibly popular right now; so many stores carry similar pieces, so there are many options. I chose this particular item at this store because of the soft material, the flowy fit, my previous positive experiences with Tilly's in-store purchases, and the affordable price. The Full Tilt skirt from Tilly's was half the price of the competitor's suede button-up skirt. Tillys delivered the package in a very timely manner, perfectly within the 6-8 day time window that they advertised. Once you receive the package, the first thing you'll notice when you unwrap it is how soft and well made the fabric is. The material is faux suede, so it is very comfy and breezy, and also more animal-friendly than real leather alternatives. The pleating is light and beautiful and the buttons are adhered well, and will not accidentally unsnap.
I am someone that normally orders between a size Extra-Small and a Small, but decided on ordering a Small. This was a great decision, For those that sit on the border between two sizes, I would recommend purchasing the larger size, as the item runs a bit on the smaller side. The skirt's length is perfect, it is short and cute, but covers everything you would want covered. It is great for layering or wearing with a crop top, and is flattering on every body type. It can be worn casually or dressed up for a more formal occasion, which means you'll definitely get your money's worth on this skirt. Overall, I am incredibly happy with my purchase, and would highly recommend this snap front faux-suede skirt to anyone.

Enjoy!
Alexis M.

mariah100
9/5/15

Ordered online from the site on 5/2/15 and paid almost $17 extra for 2 day shipping. Received one email saying it was shipped and would be received on 5/5 then received a second email saying it would arrive on 5/5/ and yet another email that it would arrive on Tuesday 5/8 - I called customer service who tried to tell me that the emails came from Fedex-WRONG- then she told me she could give me credit for $4 because it "is still being delivered ground"- Huh? I told her the item will be received in the amount of days it would have been FREE had I not chosen the 2 day fedex! But no, $4 credit was the best they could do. I will never, ever shop from their online store again! The worst is speaking to a customer service rep who sounded like she was 12 and bored with our conversation!

colmm
8/18/15

Great product, shame their marketing and sales are dishonest. One of the things with a Tilley Endurable hat is the warranty - gets stolen or lost in the first 2 years, 50% discount on the replacement. Here is the thing - try getting the discount. Oops, your e-mail go lost. Oh now we'll credit it, but the credit never materialises. Another hat (not the original gets swiped) - how about a 10% discount. And so on.

Signed Debbie.

So a marketing ploy, but not something they plan to fulfil.

charlottem18
8/9/15

Your customer services really is a 0 i was there doing my school shopping in Victorville Ca after waiting in line for 30 min. Never got a sorry for the long wait and not even a thank you for spending over 545.00
I really will never go back this was my first time there !

mandys10
8/6/15

I started looking for a bikini online about 3 months ago to go away with. Once I finally found what I wanted I checked Amazon to see if I could get is cheaper. I found the itm origianlly on Tillys. They are now shipping to Canada. However, to my surprise, the same item on Amazon was not able to be shipped to Canada even though the shipper was Tillys. I called them and asked them to honor the price they had on Amazon since it was almost $20 in the difference. They said they hadn't updated their site which is why it was showing so much more than Amazon. So, that was fine. With a smile, I purchased this itme from the Tillys online webpage. After waiting a few days, I called to see if my order was shipped. One person told me it had just arrived at their International Hub site the day before. I was excited! 8 days passes and I call again. Another person tells me it had just arrived at their International Hub site the day before. Huh?! I proceed to write to customer service and low and behold, I get a confirmation email 5 minutes later saying my parcel was now on its way to me. I FINALLY get the package and it has a COMPLETEY different print than on the website. I send customer service a pic of what I received and what was on their site. They email me back 10 minutes later and say this " from what I can see, the items are almost exactly same. Of course, they won't always be an perfect match." BY now, it's too late to even send it back. I leave for my trip in a week. Long story short-the items may not match what you see on the site---if they don't, you're S**T out of luck!

simonj23
8/3/15

I payed 18 dollars for shipping... today is day 20 and its still not here. Called fedex, USPS, and tillys and gained nothing. pretty much have just given up on my order.

lisas173
7/22/15

I don't live by a mall. So, I can go online to Tillys and type in what I am looking and it show up 3 to 4 different views with a full description of how and what its made of. Also if needed to return it's very simple. You can do online or take it to the store. The customer service is also pretty nice.

There's a $7.00 return fee if mailed back

By Kurt B.

The finally gave me back some of the money they owed, but kept $30 for shipping. BUT I didn't use their shipping, I shipped it myself for $8. They are thieves. I've spent another $28 in long distance charges fighting with them and have emailed them over and over and over. They just don't answer. This company should not be in business.

By I B.

Horrible return policy. All sales final. I will not shop there

By Zeida j.

I wouldn't buy ANYTHING. If you don't get the right size and have to return it, it's very likely you will not get your money back and you won't get any help from customer service. I'm sorry if this answer isn't about size, but I feel I have to warn you. The clothes look beautiful on the site but they aren't worth it.

By I B.

Questions? Get answers from the Tilly's staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tilly's