Review of TascaParts

Tel: 1-800-598-1484
parts@tascaparts.com

josep188
6/19/19

On June 13, I ordered 4 ENGINE PISTON RINGS #95507585 on Ebay. Until this day, I have no information about my order... no tracking, no feedback, nothing. I called CS and no one answers my call. I've sent messages without response, write an email and no response as well. So I am lost! only waiting the last day for delivery to cancel this order!

jasonh417
5/31/19

PURCHASE WITH CAUTION!
On 5/24/19 I placed an order for a power window regulator/motor unit in which the original total was $50.20 with shipping.
On 5/28/19 I received an email to confirm VIN # on vehicle. On 5/29/19
I get an email stating that the part in question was now sold as two different parts and my total would be $476.43......NO WAY!
Upon cross referencing the two new part numbers they had listed on the invoice, one of the parts was a memory module for $383.46! This was something I did not even need!
Obviously I became VERY suspicious of this and promptly cancelled the order. I then was able to purchase the part in question directly from MOPAR for $56.45! I suspect something fishy was occurring here with this situation.....if they deny this, I have all the emails to prove it. They should be investigated by state attorney general!

Response from Sarah S., TascaParts Representative
Good morning, Jason:

In reviewing your order, it was noted that you ordered a new window regulator # 4589170AH. Associated with this regulator is a notation in the Factory Parts catalog, as well as a bulletin in the Mopar Factory Parts warehousing program, that states quite clearly that module #4602921AB is required when replacing this regulator if your truck was built with RPO code (LEW) - or that module #4602922AB is required if your truck was built without RPO code (LEW).

As you did provide us with your VIN (thank you), we positively confirmed and relayed to you which module you required in order to complete the repair. The information supplied to you during the interactions with our staff is clear and accurate. I will be emailing you copies of the notation from both Starparts (official parts catalog) and Dealer Connect (official Mopar parts warehousing), and such stand behind what was conveyed 100%.

We pride ourselves on supplying superior service by having each and every order reviewed by a trained parts professional to help avoid potential problems with choices made on the site.

It appears you may have located a parts source who overlooked this information or simply just sold you a part. I do wish you the best of luck in your repairs.

Mike King
Tascaparts.com
bodiee
5/29/19

Great service and rage of parts available. Also awesome service on shipping goods to Australia will continue to shop time and time again with Tasca. Thanks

dennist108
5/21/19

I ordered a wiring harness for my F350 providing a vin number which they said would give the correct part. The wrong part was delivered to me 9 days later. I requested a refund and returned the wrong part with the RMA and form they provided. Now 3 weeks later I am still waiting for a refund. I have been without my truck for a month now. This is not the fast shipping or customer service advertised on their site. I remember Tasca ford mustang from back in the day drag racing. Very dissapointing.

christines410
5/16/19

Horrible "customer service. " Had a situation involving my mother, who is over 70 years of age. She ordered a part for her car so her door could be repaired. The incorrect part arrived and unfortunately, the box was thrown away because she assumed the correct part was sent. When we contacted the "customer service" manager, Matt, he advised they would not help her with returning the part because it has no box. When I asked if he could please make an exception and accept the part back (it was a hefty $22.00 part - yes sarcasm) and we would order the correct one from them, Matt advised he would not because then he would in turn have to do this for "everyone else." I questioned manager Matt how many times this situation would really occur and he advised it happened "three times in the last week." Seriously? I have ordered merchandise from many online companies - ones that actually have customer service ethics actually would agree to write off a $22.00 part that a 70 year old woman ordered by mistake...this guy wouldn't BUDGE..."free shipping" if she ordered the correct part - that is not a solution that helps both parties, considering I also explained she lives on a very fixed income. That is a stingy, greedy company with ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE. But hey, we are in the technology era so that's not important anymore I guess! Needless to say I will tell everyone I know NOT TO ORDER FROM TASCA.

Tip for consumers: Don’t use this company!

Response from Sarah S., TascaParts Representative
Good afternoon Christine,
I do apologize for your feeling of frustration concerning your recent purchase. I happened to be within earshot of your conversation with Matt when it took place and I can say with all honesty that Matt was professional and courteous. Unfortunately, you did order the incorrect part for your vehicle and we do have a very clearly stated Returns Policy on our website. That said, Matt went out of his way to help take the sting out of your error as much as possible, including offering the correct part at a reduced rate and offered to pay for shipping as a courtesy.

In reviewing the order, a couple of things that stand out - the most obvious is that the part was not ordered using our “Year, Make, Model” tool on our website but as a result of the part number (which happened to be incorrect) being entered into the search field (this indicates that you obtained the part number elsewhere).

Our customer service team is quite dedicated to providing our customers with the assistance they need; however, while we understand that sometimes parts do need to be returned, we do have a very clear Returns Policy stated on our website at https://www.tascaparts.com/return-faqs. The policy very clearly states that all parts that are returned need to be so in their original packaging. We do our best to satisfy every customer and hope that our customers hold up their end of our relationship by reading the store policies relevant to their orders.

The demographics of our customer base is very diverse and we have customers much younger and much older than your mother who successfully order and return parts every day. So, again, while we are sorry that you feel frustrated about your inability to return the incorrectly ordered part according to your rules, we do not see the age of your mother as a reasonable justification for not understanding or abiding by our store policies.

Matt’s generous offer of free shipping still is available should you wish to accept it.

Best Regards,

Michael King
E Commerce Operations
leea193
5/15/19

I've used Tasca Parts many many times over the past several years and have never had a problem. Reading some of the other isolated reviews made me feel that my impression was needed as well. As a warehouse distributor, to think that EVERY item on their website is sitting in their warehouse is kind of ignorant. I have always received my order confirmation and notice of processing time within 30 minutes of ordering, so when people say they waited 4 days, a simple call would have sufficed instead of just waiting. My parts have always arrived on time and tracking provided to document the moment they left the warehouse.

I'll continue to do business with them, and know that I am in good hands for OEM factory parts.

Tip for consumers: Realize that not everyone is Amazon and they don't have 30 warehouses around the country. Things take time to process and body panels are never perfect.

joew298
5/15/19

Very good and knowledgeable staff, will do more business with them when ever I need part. Shipping was fast and all parts showed up correctly.

aarons289
5/15/19

I go here for all my ford parts. Best place to buy and very friendly phone internet sales dept. the prices here can't be beat. I'll only go to Tasca.

matts487
5/15/19

Nothing but great service and they always have and get what I need for my cars. Tasca gets what others cannot seem to locate I'm from Canada and dont use anyone but these guys.

dmitris2
4/12/19

Stay away from this company....
Let me start by saying I chose Tasca Parts because they not only had what I was looking for, but they proposal attractive prices and quick delivery.

What they DO NOT SAY on the parts page is that the parts may not be in stock and must be special ordered before shipping. I ordered on a Monday, and didn't get an e-mail telling me this 'till the following Thursday (+4 days). That e-mail informed me it would take about 3-5 business days for the parts to arrive before shipping (+5 days). I call customer service looking for an update after 4 days (now next Monday), but didn't receive an answer about the timeframes. 10 days daily call to customer service
without any result till I told, I go inform PayPal and credit company to cancel tranzaction, then finally they send it out......but it's not all......
Palette arrived to post forwarding station, as asked.....the packages not damaged, but when fender opened in body shop noted 2 bumps under covered sticky nylon. I was call to customer service and they denied any responsibility by telling "the delivery was signed....." According to them in their policy I suppose to check every item before signing the driver papers. When asked to show that, they telling the driver have this information. Very not honest company, no customer service, they don't any interest on you after they get payment. To everybody who have same experience with this company.....I planning to start legal action in N.Y court, if you want to do soo, we can do it's as a class action. Contact me by email. sud1108@mail.ru.

mikef371
4/1/19

Terrible experience.
Never received the order or even an update. Contacted numerous times by phone. Finally received a response from Brad who provided a very sketchy response when I requested a refund.
Eventually I needed to go through my bank to file a claim to get my money back. Still waiting.
Will also be filing a report with the attorney generals office as this appears to be some sort of embezzlement scheme In which they take customers money, don't send out orders, and keep stalling the customers as long as possible. STAY AWAY!!!

nathaniele7
3/7/19

Contacted my local infiniti dealer and got my parts number to make process easier,, logged into their website and order. Two days later I got an email that they could not process my order because my vin number was incorrect which was bull and they needed my correct vin to ensure accuracy of my order. I re verified and it turned out my vin was accurate. Next thing I get is they were going to place the order from their distributor because they did not have the items in stock. Another BS, and that should have told me to take my money and run but I agreed, paid for 3 day shipping. Fast forward 2 weeks later, yes, that's how long it took, I got the items and low and behold, they were the right part expect for one, Even though they parts were correct, the items they sent were brown and my vehicle interior was black. TAsca just took the vin number and sat on it, they did not verify to make sure they were sending the right color. What a disappointment that they wasted my time, but to add insult to injury, they sent wrong colors. Would have been a bit bareable if they sent the right item but no. I definitely wont be doing business with them again.

robertc1223
2/13/19

A shop I do business with ordered a hard to find wiring harness from them that they said on their website was in stock that was going to cost $80 more and take at least 5 days to get from a dealer. Paid for it and 4 day shipping. 3 days after the purchase the shop my truck is in gets an email stating that they had to order the part from THEIR distributor, it was going to take 3-5 days to get it, and when it came in it would be shipped as per the 4 day shipping. So now I'm 7-9 days out of my truck and had to extend the rental car @ $325 a week. When the shop got in touch with Tasca they were unapologetic and wouldn't even make up for the lost time by expediting the shipping or having it shipped direct to the shop. Poor customer service and in my opinion running a scam. If you don't have the part then say so, you don't allow a customer to purchase a part you don't have. Stay away from them if you need it fast, you may not get it in the time frame you paid for.

davek192
12/18/18

part was delivered right on time, fits super great even came with washer hose assy. i will buy from tasca again ben reilly was super help full on questions i had on other parts thanks

cihangirg
12/10/18

Order Details Order ID: 1065556 Order Status: Process Order Date: 12/07/2018 - @ PM . @- #tascaparts #scammer never kept promises fake ads never received delivery no response

jeffd242
12/3/18

They will RIP you off. Bill you. Stall delivery. Lie. Never reply to email. Then you have to cancel your cc because of them. Shop anywhere else and save yourself the hassle.

nassera17
9/3/18

I ordered 7 days ago and still no shipment number nothing. I emailed several times that these parts are for a very important competition and they dont give a frap no reply and no answering on the phone. Aboid these robbers and dont wast your money or time with them!!

christophers150
2/12/18

Purchased & installed a Volvo OEM part from TASCA.

I mistakenly returned a different OEM part (sourced through FCPEuro), using TASCA issued RMA. Followed TASCA's return instructions. Proof of delivery was supplied. Made several calls and sent e-mails to TASCA explaining the part returned was intended for FCPEuro. Never once received a follow-up phone call, nor e-mail.

TASCA said it would "try" locate the part, and at my expense ship the part back to me, or - on my behalf - forward it to FCPEuro. Neither was done, and to date, TASCA not once reached out to me via e-mail, nor by phone, to discuss the matter. Instead, theyve come to the determination that no refund, nor return of part, will ever take place.

TASCAs RMA e-mail stated: "It typically takes 7-15 business days from the day your returned part arrives back at our warehouse to see your credit posted to your payment account. Surely they could have reached out to me, flagging the returned item as different from that purchased? Mistakes happen, yet competent & reputable businesses have checks & balances in place to expeditiously deal with such issues.

thomasg41
12/14/17

Saved over $100 from dealer price for exact same part. Awesome and easy to deal with and shipping didn't break the bank.

dans238
8/11/17

I paid for upgraded shipping (I really needed a part). Tasca took 10 days to get it in the mail. What good is fast shipping when they take that long to ship it.

scotts265
6/27/17

dont shop there cs rude i got rude back order bed rails still no movement called said i might get this week ordered from amazon will be here in morning

davids433
12/21/15

I went to their website looking for a very specific product for my car which costs quite a significant amount of money, placed my order and two days later got an email saying that the item that I ordered has been discontinued and they no longer stock this item. I followed up with them on this matter and they continued to explain that this is my fault that I ordered the product. They also said that their website doesn't reflect their inventory, but what they can carry. They say this, but they still allow you to waste your time and money (Took them 10 days to credit ~$861 back to my bank account) then show no sympathy for the fact that they took my money and wasted my time. This company is extremely unprofessional, and is seemingly out to hurt the customer rather than help us. I highly advise going elsewhere with your business.

Hi there! Thanks for asking! Actually, emailing us at tpc@tasca.com or calling us at 1-800-598-1484 (M-F from 9 am - 6 pm) are the two best ways to contact us. We don' t advise messaging through social media because of inconsistencies in message delivery.

By Sarah S., TascaParts Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TascaParts staff and other customers.

8 Photos for TascaParts