Review of TascaParts

Tel: 1-800-598-1484
parts@tascaparts.com

nathaniele7
3/7/19

Contacted my local infiniti dealer and got my parts number to make process easier,, logged into their website and order. Two days later I got an email that they could not process my order because my vin number was incorrect which was bull and they needed my correct vin to ensure accuracy of my order. I re verified and it turned out my vin was accurate. Next thing I get is they were going to place the order from their distributor because they did not have the items in stock. Another BS, and that should have told me to take my money and run but I agreed, paid for 3 day shipping. Fast forward 2 weeks later, yes, that's how long it took, I got the items and low and behold, they were the right part expect for one, Even though they parts were correct, the items they sent were brown and my vehicle interior was black. TAsca just took the vin number and sat on it, they did not verify to make sure they were sending the right color. What a disappointment that they wasted my time, but to add insult to injury, they sent wrong colors. Would have been a bit bareable if they sent the right item but no. I definitely wont be doing business with them again.

robertc1223
2/13/19

A shop I do business with ordered a hard to find wiring harness from them that they said on their website was in stock that was going to cost $80 more and take at least 5 days to get from a dealer. Paid for it and 4 day shipping. 3 days after the purchase the shop my truck is in gets an email stating that they had to order the part from THEIR distributor, it was going to take 3-5 days to get it, and when it came in it would be shipped as per the 4 day shipping. So now I'm 7-9 days out of my truck and had to extend the rental car @ $325 a week. When the shop got in touch with Tasca they were unapologetic and wouldn't even make up for the lost time by expediting the shipping or having it shipped direct to the shop. Poor customer service and in my opinion running a scam. If you don't have the part then say so, you don't allow a customer to purchase a part you don't have. Stay away from them if you need it fast, you may not get it in the time frame you paid for.

davek192
12/18/18

part was delivered right on time, fits super great even came with washer hose assy. i will buy from tasca again ben reilly was super help full on questions i had on other parts thanks

cihangirg
12/10/18

Order Details Order ID: 1065556 Order Status: Process Order Date: 12/07/2018 - @ PM . @- #tascaparts #scammer never kept promises fake ads never received delivery no response

jeffd242
12/3/18

They will RIP you off. Bill you. Stall delivery. Lie. Never reply to email. Then you have to cancel your cc because of them. Shop anywhere else and save yourself the hassle.

nassera17
9/3/18

I ordered 7 days ago and still no shipment number nothing. I emailed several times that these parts are for a very important competition and they dont give a frap no reply and no answering on the phone. Aboid these robbers and dont wast your money or time with them!!

christophers150
2/12/18

Purchased & installed a Volvo OEM part from TASCA.

I mistakenly returned a different OEM part (sourced through FCPEuro), using TASCA issued RMA. Followed TASCA's return instructions. Proof of delivery was supplied. Made several calls and sent e-mails to TASCA explaining the part returned was intended for FCPEuro. Never once received a follow-up phone call, nor e-mail.

TASCA said it would "try" locate the part, and at my expense ship the part back to me, or - on my behalf - forward it to FCPEuro. Neither was done, and to date, TASCA not once reached out to me via e-mail, nor by phone, to discuss the matter. Instead, theyve come to the determination that no refund, nor return of part, will ever take place.

TASCAs RMA e-mail stated: "It typically takes 7-15 business days from the day your returned part arrives back at our warehouse to see your credit posted to your payment account. Surely they could have reached out to me, flagging the returned item as different from that purchased? Mistakes happen, yet competent & reputable businesses have checks & balances in place to expeditiously deal with such issues.

thomasg41
12/14/17

Saved over $100 from dealer price for exact same part. Awesome and easy to deal with and shipping didn't break the bank.

dans238
8/11/17

I paid for upgraded shipping (I really needed a part). Tasca took 10 days to get it in the mail. What good is fast shipping when they take that long to ship it.

scotts265
6/27/17

dont shop there cs rude i got rude back order bed rails still no movement called said i might get this week ordered from amazon will be here in morning

davids433
12/21/15

I went to their website looking for a very specific product for my car which costs quite a significant amount of money, placed my order and two days later got an email saying that the item that I ordered has been discontinued and they no longer stock this item. I followed up with them on this matter and they continued to explain that this is my fault that I ordered the product. They also said that their website doesn't reflect their inventory, but what they can carry. They say this, but they still allow you to waste your time and money (Took them 10 days to credit ~$861 back to my bank account) then show no sympathy for the fact that they took my money and wasted my time. This company is extremely unprofessional, and is seemingly out to hurt the customer rather than help us. I highly advise going elsewhere with your business.

Questions? Get answers from the TascaParts staff and other customers.

4 Photos for TascaParts