Review of Solopress

info@solopress.com

2 reviews with 2 stars

jacobg93
11/13/18

I have spent thousands with this company over the last few years but when I asked to return a clearly faulty roller banner I was told I couldn't as it had been more than 30 days since the order was placed. Then I was told I couldn't speak to anyone more senior about it as "they'll say the same thing".

I'll spend a few quid more and go somewhere else. Well done Solopress for losing a regular customer over a £29 roller banner. Ridiculous.

derekj42
10/16/18

First I must say that the order I placed was on time, and the paper was of good quality. The issue I had was colour matching. Problem was, the faint background colours came out too strong making the foreground text unclear, possibly just my inexperience not allowing enough contrast.

So why the poor review? The customer service department didn't provide customer service.

I didn't ask for a refund, just advice on making sure that I had a way of achieving a better match when I ordered next time. The response "The printout matched the image you uploaded", not helpful as it doesn't match the screen (including their proof image) or my home test printout in both of which the text is clear. Now gone for home printed A4 posters using a cheap inkjet printer with cheap compatible cartridges, these, without changing the PDF input file, come out fine. But are not the A3 posters I really wanted.

Questions? Get answers from the Solopress staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Solopress