Review of YBY Boxes

inquiry@ybyboxes.com

1 star

waltera34
2/14/19

Worked with Wayne on multiple designs and boxes. They are very professional when it comes to designing your boxes and quick with communication and shipping for me. Economical prices. Would recommend them!

mavisa3
2/12/19

Great cosmetic boxes! Professional customer service, high-quality printing and a good price YBY is our go-to packaging provider! Will definitely let all my friends know about their great Packaging services!

dominica57
2/8/19

Awesome result: The boxes look really good and delivery was exceptionally fast. There was a little confusion about colors in the beginning but it all got resolved.

amberp84
2/6/19

I worked with Wayne and he made everything flow easily. My packaging was delivered on time and looked great.

emmam188
2/4/19

Had been looking for over a year for similar box packaging for my bakery items but this was as good as it gets. We received 3500 custom Bakery boxes which were of high quality with good printing.Competitively very low pricing and enthusiastic customer service with Wayne who has made me a lifetime customer with YBY Boxes.

victoriaz23
2/1/19

I am really impressed with the amazing Packaging boxes that I receive from YBY Boxes. I was just browsing the Internet for Eyeliner box manufacturers in US and didn't expect I will decide on the spot to use their service because of their excellent quality standard and customer service. Thank you for your services and will definitely be using YBY Boxes over and over again. Wayne was very helpful and the product was delivered as expected!

luket42
1/29/19

Custom boxes in such affordable price, It's just an amazing company to order from. Wayne was excellent in helping us complete our project. Worked through our problems making the process perfect. They will deliver you exactly the same product you asked for.

jennyg77
1/28/19

I placed an order via the website for 3000 custom soap boxes. Wayne contacted me shortly after to suggest some changes that would result in a better product. I received my order within a few days which was awesome! Boxes were exactly how I expected them to be. I definitely plan to continue using YBY BOXES.

jamesl797
1/25/19

I paid $20K for my boxes order. No complaints at all. YBY boxes has exceeded our expectation in delivering the right product to our doorstep. The boxes quality is high with perfect logo visibility. Boxes are as mentioned in quote. I would use their services again.

millin
12/27/18

I have been using their packaging services and boxes for more than 3 years and they never let me down. I am their regular customer and I'll be because of their quality boxes and quick delivery. Would highly recommend them to others.

baldwinj
12/11/18

We received our order from YBY Boxes. We ordered oil packaging boxes from them, asked them to produce 5 thousands custom sizes for our oil bottles. The whole process was easy with much flexibility in customization. We are happy with the quality of boxes. We are very satisfied with the order turnaround time. It's much better company than we thought it could be. Must consider this company.

danielw329
12/6/18

Great boxes! I could not have asked for a better price! Thank you! Will definitely be ordering from again!

kellyf145
11/23/18

Ordered ten thousands soap packaging boxes from YBY Boxes. They delivered the whole package in one shot. We are really surprised how efficiently they processed our order. We highly recommend UYBY Boxes to other businesses.

peterm541
10/3/18

YBY Boxes is amazing. They provide the high quality with possible custom options. I got my order just as mentioned in my invoice. Custom printing just went beyond my expectations. Thanks, YBY Boxes and the hard-working team for your great efforts.

nicholes28
9/27/18

Amazing product. I had a detailed custom donut box order that came on time and exactly how I wanted it. Perfect.

bernardb59
9/7/18

This was my second order. Good value, strong boxes. They called to let me know that part of my order was out of stock (on a Tuesday) and My Boxes was delivered on next weekday. Great service

rowlandk7
8/15/18

Ordered boxes for our home-based business, and they were delivered the next weekend. Excellent quality, and strong, boxes, in an assortment of sizes. Was very pleased with our purchases, as we needed sturdy boxes.

cindyx
8/3/18

Ordered 20 thousand qty. of custom Kraft packaging boxes with two color printing, they delivered us the quality boxes on time, keeping the standard of our product in mind. Prices are very low if you compare with other vendor across the area. Thanks you YBY Boxes for the fast turnaround time and quality packaging. We would highly recommend them to others.

ashleys344
7/16/18

Let me take a moment to say the following golden words that describe my experience better, we have been dealing with YBY Boxes for the past 2 years and their attention to details have left us a much healthier Company towards all our enquiries either simpler quotes or for bulk orders to be delivered.
Our Deliveries are always on time & any obstacle we have presented large or small has been met with timely precision.
Your expertise and diligence to meet our needs has left us each and every time with very satisfied Customers. It's our pleasure to say thank you to you and your team for all the support you have given us over the many years we have been doing business together.

matthewc245
6/25/18

They were Great to work with. Ordered the Custom soap Boxes on Monday, the order was delivered within 10 days. Thank You.....Wayne

daveg168
6/4/18

Great Packaging boxes and service and I would highly recommend them to all who need custom packaging.

happyc155
5/28/18

Easy to use an fast to deliver. A problem regarding a money off voucher was resolved by the company and I'm happy to recommend them.

liams37
5/17/18

I have experience of business with different packaging companies. I have found ybyboxes.com as the best packaging outsource company in the US.

rileyf16
5/10/18

Packing boxes are brilliant, great delivery service, on time and boxes quality is fantastic. Loved the lowest price especially the price discount on repeat order. YBY Boxes is a highly trustworthy company as per our perception.

marcusj31
4/17/18

YBY Boxes is a place for ordering boxes even for entire product line. Bulk orders are amazingly fast produced here without any issue. Highly recommended for bulk orders.

Questions? Get answers from the YBY Boxes staff and other customers.

11 Photos for YBY Boxes