Review of YBY Boxes

inquiry@ybyboxes.com

1 star

lunav3
5/23/19

Easy to order, the site is clear as to sizes and pricing, delivery was very quick. All round outstanding service.

ralphj94
5/15/19

Quality boxes and fair prices. Extensive packaging expertise and made my boxes outstanding. Highly Recommended.

joelr103
4/29/19

I am very pleased and grateful for the exceptional packaging services from YBY Boxes. Wayne was very helpful and professional in dealing with. Design look great before it went live and it was absolutely phenomenal at glance. Will do business with them again.

siennal5
4/20/19

Hi, everyone I wanted to say thank you to Wayne. He was really good and patient in helping me to create all the packaging of my products. At the beginning, I was confused but he has so many ideas that in the end choosing the right packaging was very easy. The results are amazing! Thank you Wayne... it's Nice to meet professions people like you! You are the best!

coltona4
4/8/19

I personally found "YBY BOXES" very useful, firstly with choice on offer and secondly with fast and efficient delivery, good communications and navigable Web site, thanks.

sapphiraj
4/8/19

YBY Boxes produced boxes at reasonable price. Also received discount on bulk order. Will go for it again.

wunar2
4/4/19

Great selection for custom boxes, material and prices, but most of all amazing customer service. Would highly recommend other business to turn around and try them.

waltera34
2/14/19

Worked with Wayne on multiple designs and boxes. They are very professional when it comes to designing your boxes and quick with communication and shipping for me. Economical prices. Would recommend them!

mavisa3
2/12/19

Great cosmetic boxes! Professional customer service, high-quality printing and a good price YBY is our go-to packaging provider! Will definitely let all my friends know about their great Packaging services!

dominica57
2/8/19

Awesome result: The boxes look really good and delivery was exceptionally fast. There was a little confusion about colors in the beginning but it all got resolved.

amberp84
2/6/19

I worked with Wayne and he made everything flow easily. My packaging was delivered on time and looked great.

emmam188
2/4/19

Had been looking for over a year for similar box packaging for my bakery items but this was as good as it gets. We received 3500 custom Bakery boxes which were of high quality with good printing.Competitively very low pricing and enthusiastic customer service with Wayne who has made me a lifetime customer with YBY Boxes.

victoriaz23
2/1/19

I am really impressed with the amazing Packaging boxes that I receive from YBY Boxes. I was just browsing the Internet for Eyeliner box manufacturers in US and didn't expect I will decide on the spot to use their service because of their excellent quality standard and customer service. Thank you for your services and will definitely be using YBY Boxes over and over again. Wayne was very helpful and the product was delivered as expected!

luket42
1/29/19

Custom boxes in such affordable price, It's just an amazing company to order from. Wayne was excellent in helping us complete our project. Worked through our problems making the process perfect. They will deliver you exactly the same product you asked for.

jennyg77
1/28/19

I placed an order via the website for 3000 custom soap boxes. Wayne contacted me shortly after to suggest some changes that would result in a better product. I received my order within a few days which was awesome! Boxes were exactly how I expected them to be. I definitely plan to continue using YBY BOXES.

jamesl797
1/25/19

I paid $20K for my boxes order. No complaints at all. YBY boxes has exceeded our expectation in delivering the right product to our doorstep. The boxes quality is high with perfect logo visibility. Boxes are as mentioned in quote. I would use their services again.

millin
12/27/18

I have been using their packaging services and boxes for more than 3 years and they never let me down. I am their regular customer and I'll be because of their quality boxes and quick delivery. Would highly recommend them to others.

baldwinj
12/11/18

We received our order from YBY Boxes. We ordered oil packaging boxes from them, asked them to produce 5 thousands custom sizes for our oil bottles. The whole process was easy with much flexibility in customization. We are happy with the quality of boxes. We are very satisfied with the order turnaround time. It's much better company than we thought it could be. Must consider this company.

danielw329
12/6/18

Great boxes! I could not have asked for a better price! Thank you! Will definitely be ordering from again!

kellyf145
11/23/18

Ordered ten thousands soap packaging boxes from YBY Boxes. They delivered the whole package in one shot. We are really surprised how efficiently they processed our order. We highly recommend UYBY Boxes to other businesses.

peterm541
10/3/18

YBY Boxes is amazing. They provide the high quality with possible custom options. I got my order just as mentioned in my invoice. Custom printing just went beyond my expectations. Thanks, YBY Boxes and the hard-working team for your great efforts.

nicholes28
9/27/18

Amazing product. I had a detailed custom donut box order that came on time and exactly how I wanted it. Perfect.

bernardb59
9/7/18

This was my second order. Good value, strong boxes. They called to let me know that part of my order was out of stock (on a Tuesday) and My Boxes was delivered on next weekday. Great service

rowlandk7
8/15/18

Ordered boxes for our home-based business, and they were delivered the next weekend. Excellent quality, and strong, boxes, in an assortment of sizes. Was very pleased with our purchases, as we needed sturdy boxes.

cindyx
8/3/18

Ordered 20 thousand qty. of custom Kraft packaging boxes with two color printing, they delivered us the quality boxes on time, keeping the standard of our product in mind. Prices are very low if you compare with other vendor across the area. Thanks you YBY Boxes for the fast turnaround time and quality packaging. We would highly recommend them to others.

Questions? Get answers from the YBY Boxes staff and other customers.

11 Photos for YBY Boxes