Review of PrintRunner

PrintRunner reviews

Tel: 1-888-296-5760

robs187
8/31/18
• Updated review

After contacting customer service, they found out that the stickers were not UV coated.
They reprinted at no charge. I'll give printrunner a try again in the future, but if this happens again it will be my last order with them.

“Complete GARBAGE!”
8/31/18
• Previous review

I've ordered many stickers from this site, but my most recent order is complete GARBAGE! I ordered high gloss vinyl stickers, and compared to past stickers I've ordered from printrunner.com, this order is VERY DULL, even possibly a MATT finish. It is NOT suitable for outdoor use at all. All it took to remover the ink from the sticker is a scratch from my fingernail. I'm very disappointed and I will be taking my future sticker orders elsewhere.

If you're looking for SUPER-HIGH-QUALITY stickers, go to StickerRobot.com.
Yes, they cost a bit more, but it's well worth it. StickerRobot's stickers last forever!

sanjilad
4/4/18

I ordered 100 Photo magnets from them. When I received them they were not professional quality. I could see white marks on the edges. I called them up and their customer service was great. They asked me to send pictures to them, which I did and they said that they will print it again. This time I was expecting a better quality of the magnets. The new batch was slightly better than the first one but still not up to the mark. It still looks very poor quality. There are white marks on the edges.

Questions? Get answers from the PrintRunner staff and other customers.

PrintRunner?