Review of PrintRunner

PrintRunner reviews

Tel: 1-888-296-5760

shellyl63
6/4/19

We ordered Vinyl stickers with our company Logo and info for an event that we have coming up. The stickers arrived quickly and look amazing! The prices were awesome compared to other companies we checked and the print quality is outstanding. We did ask for a digital proof and while our Art was camera ready they had to do a bit of tweaking to get it to fit perfectly! I appreciated the small but impactful tweaks!! I grew up with my dad running a large printshop in CO so I know what goes into making a good print job and they did an excellent job with these! I will be back for other promo products in the future. My only "Concern" is that after I approved the Proof I heard NOTHING back!! no shipping info (I found that on my order on the site) but nothing from Proof approval till they were in my mailbox a week later, then requests for review. That would be my only problem, but it's not a big problem!

Response from RACQUEL F., PrintRunner Representative
Hi, Shelly. Sorry for the late response and thank you so much for the kind feedback. We are so glad that you liked your stickers and we are also looking forward to working with you again. About your one concern, what I can do is to relay your feedback to our managers so they can also check the processes our team does during the proofing stage.

UPDATE 6/18/2019

We have confirmed that after proof approval, you should not receive any email notifications until your order ships. Once your order ships, you should receive an email. Sometimes, these emails can get blocked or end up in spam folders.

We suggest checking your spam folder and white listing any emails from www.printrunner.com to ensure you are receiving all updates about your orders. If you have any additional questions and/or concerns, please contact our customer care team. Thank you again for your feedback as well as your continued loyalty to PrintRunner!
christopherh334
3/4/19

They advertised to me as $99 flyers for 5000. They sent me magazine paper, and i picked the thickest cardstock available, terrible product.

robs187
8/31/18
• Updated review

After contacting customer service, they found out that the stickers were not UV coated.
They reprinted at no charge. I'll give printrunner a try again in the future, but if this happens again it will be my last order with them.

“Complete GARBAGE!”
8/31/18
• Previous review

I've ordered many stickers from this site, but my most recent order is complete GARBAGE! I ordered high gloss vinyl stickers, and compared to past stickers I've ordered from printrunner.com, this order is VERY DULL, even possibly a MATT finish. It is NOT suitable for outdoor use at all. All it took to remover the ink from the sticker is a scratch from my fingernail. I'm very disappointed and I will be taking my future sticker orders elsewhere.

If you're looking for SUPER-HIGH-QUALITY stickers, go to StickerRobot.com.
Yes, they cost a bit more, but it's well worth it. StickerRobot's stickers last forever!

sanjilad
4/4/18

I ordered 100 Photo magnets from them. When I received them they were not professional quality. I could see white marks on the edges. I called them up and their customer service was great. They asked me to send pictures to them, which I did and they said that they will print it again. This time I was expecting a better quality of the magnets. The new batch was slightly better than the first one but still not up to the mark. It still looks very poor quality. There are white marks on the edges.

Questions? Get answers from the PrintRunner staff and other customers.

PrintRunner?