Review of Miss A

Dallas, TX 76051, United States
CS@SHOPMISSA.COM

unu
4/14/19

Ordered for delivery in the uk items came within 10 days all seems fine my daughter loves the items.

ninat44
3/15/19

never got my order; customer service is $#*!ty and does not take responsibility. don't bother wasting your money with them

cilac1
1/21/19

Shop Miss A can really be a hit or miss type of shop. Again, as always, make sure to read reviews from other buyers before you purchase a product. The products sometimes have the ingredients listed, so make sure to check those too in case you have sensitive skin. I've bought a variety of things from this site: from brushes, to makeup, to accessories and to sum up my experience - the makeup wipes are great, but the foundation I would not recommend. The eye shadow palettes are tricky as they come from different brands. While some are great for a dollar, others contain zero pigment. Shipping wise, it really depends on where you live. For me, I live in Canada and it took around a month to get here on average. If you don't want to wait, I suggest you to check out another store. However, if you are curious to try, you could spend a couple of dollars and decide for yourself whether it's worth it or not.

My opinion: Makeup wipes and eyebrow pencils are good. For the other products, you definitely get what you paid for, but if you want better quality, save a couple of dollars and buy drug store makeup.

stephaniea157
11/30/18

Bought items worth about $30 from them this August. It's now December and I have not received anything. Never have I had to buy anything from overseas for it not to come by a week or two. These guys probably never sent those parcels and faked it. I contacted them multiple times, frustrated. They told me they can only "compensate" after the item has not arrived within 90 days. Absolute crap. They told me to contact the customs, DHL and my local post (and I did). They all told me the same thing, they do not have the parcel. If you're an international buyer, never buy from them.

caterinap2
11/20/18

I never received my items, it has been two months and a half since I ordered. Once the package arrived to destination country it has been lost! No one took responsibility, DHL gave me wrong informations, Shopmissa told me that I had to contact customs, but it's their problem if the customer is not happy! I didn't have to go through so much for a package! Customer service replied to my emails with scripts, so annoying!
I lost 32$ and I'm a student and I worked hard for those money! Worst experience ever, never again. You can get cheap products somewhere else, there are tons of affordable brands with better customer service.
Cancelled.

rosamariam2
10/27/18

I have shopped here for years. They are not scammers and sometimes it may take 2 weeks to get an order but it is worth the wait.

kima188
10/4/18

I ordered on September 1st and it is now October 4th. No package received!!! They claim that because I am from Hawaii that it may take longer to come but it has been over a month and I ordered $143 worth of items and received nothing. The tracking number that they gave me says that my items is in transit but it has been in transite since September 20th! Where the heck are they shipping their items from for it to still be in transit this long!!! Very disappointed, too good to be true...everything is a $1 that they get to KEEP from you and honor your orders! I didn't even think about looking up reviews from them because from the looks on instagram, it appears and the post appears that this company is on top of it's game...NOT!! I did not expect this level of bad customer service! NEVER EVER will I want to order from this company again!! Buyers beware!! Horrible 1st and LAST experience!! This could be a scam for sure, I agree with all the reviewers!!!

heatherl141
9/27/18

With all of the new tariffs and so forth, I do what I can to avoid shopping in the States. This is one of my only exceptions, I'm addicted and the value is insanely great. I always order about 35-40 items at a time for $1 USD each, then I believe shipping is about $8 USD. It does take a few weeks (maybe 3) for the product to arrive, but I've loved all of the items I get. The jewellery, the make-up, the tools....all fabulous. Don't get me wrong, these aren't Mac dupes but I've been pleasantly surprised with everything I've received. This is one of the first websites I tell new Friends about.

kristins104
9/20/18

Shop Miss A is a great store my order came quick and I am satisfied with my products. Everything was packaged good so products wouldn't break.

jalenev
9/10/18

I ordered $35 worth of items. (I wanted free shipping) and it's been over a week since I've heard anything about my package. My tracking page keeps telling me my items have been "delayed" NEVER AGAIN! It's only a scam when you order Over $20!! So I've heard.

aurorai1
9/5/18

I ordered a package for over 20 dollars worth of make up to the Netherlands and it has been over 3 months and I still have nothing. When I contacted customer service they didn't help at all and kept saying that it was not their problem anymore once it arrived at my country. Only I called DHL and they told me the package had never even left the US. The customer service is horrible and they kept telling me to call someone else as it was not their problem anymore even if the package does not arrive at all. I can't even get my money back, don't order something from this site from another country!

kristinam117
8/22/18

I've bought over roughly 20 items from them over the span of like 8 months and I love them so so much !

nataliet40
8/22/18

Terrible shipping and customer service.
Purchased an order on April 2018 + paid international shipping to Australia
NO confirmation, shipping date, estimate etc...
Not hearing anything from them until AUGUST 2018 saying that the parcel has returned to their warehouse. They offered me either a refund MINUS shipping fee or PAY international shipping AGAIN for them to send it out again.
I did not accept neither option because I did not find any of these option satisfactory. I requested to spea to their manager/ supervisor. They then issued a refund MINUS shipping fee.
I paid shipping fee for something I did not know whether was shipped or not, but never received
BEWARE INTERNATIONAL BUYER: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM SHOP MISS A IF YOURE NOT FROM THE US

jennifery60
8/20/18

i've definitely been sketchy of buying $1 makeup online, since i can't see it, but I love their brush sets. it's so soft and only $10 per set normally. The pink sponges that are a few cents more donate to an animal charity (I think!) and feel softer. The contour kit by Nabi is also really nice.

roxannef11
8/8/18

I've had many orders from Miss A.
I've not had a problem at all.
All items have been accounted for.
Packing has been exceptional!!!
Very fast service.

cassidym14
7/25/18

I ordered over $20 worth of items from this website and not a single item showed up. The costumer service is horrible. They keep saying that it's "out of their hands" and to "call USPS about it"... so I did. I spent two hours on the phone for them to tell me that the packages don't exist. I'm prepared to fight atm.

renaeb9
7/2/18

Save your money. I ordered, never received a tracking number, when I enquired as to where my tracking number was, I received an email with a tracking number and was informed that the package had been delivered that morning. I was home all morning and know for a fact that it wasn't. When I contacted them, I was basically told that it was not their problem and to contact usps. So, here I am, an hour into being on hold. Never again.

ashleyk120
7/2/18

I have never ever ever had a bad experience. The first time I ever ordered it took about a month to get to me, so I thought about never shopping again. But then I tried the products & I was SOLD. I am now a habitual user lol u have a full on addiction. The brushes are all bomb, with the exception of a few of the fave brushes from AOA brand. Everything Ive ordered since the first one has arrived within 5 days & been perfectly shipped. They pay attention to detail when packaging for shipping, I particularly love that so I dont wait & receive broken product! 10/10 recommend!

priyag13
6/28/18

It's a scam , don't waste your money... Rude staff, careless service .I have not received my order and wasted energy to check local post offices.

miriama18
6/27/18

I purchased 2 brush kits and they never arrived to me. Over all I spent about more than 22 dollars and I waited for so long and when they "finally" arrived according to the tracking, they never really did. I have gotten all my other 1$ items before right when the tracking confirmed it arrived but they brushes that I spent 20something dollars on never came and were never delivered. I contacted shop miss a and they said it wasn't their problem. I doubt the company ever sent the brushes and I won't buy anything from them ever again I wish I got a refund or at least they sent the brushes. Waste of money waste of time.

tracyh191
6/27/18

Very poor customer service! My grand daughter ordered lipstick & recvd nail buffer. Sure they credited her $1 but she still has to pay for shipping. Very disappointing

hannahc75
6/20/18

I ordered a brow pencil, blush, liquid lipstick and a beauty sponge and everything came on time. The thing is, I dont have a order number so I wasnt able to track my package. It came in 2 days! Very impressed

lucyd59
6/20/18

i ordered 6 items from miss a5 canvas makeup bags (as a little gift for each of my friends) and a printed scarf as a birthday present. i was a little skeptical as everything is $1 i was thinking that maybe the makeup bags would be very cheap or not look like their pictures, but i received my order today and everything is exactly how it looked! the makeup bags hold basic makeup products (foundation, concealer, mascara, a few brushes, setting spray) and are made of a very nice material. the scarf is very soft and the print is colorful and cute! i would not expect any of this to cost only $1 at another store. the shipping was reasonable, $3.95 (i do live within the continental US) and my order arrived 2 days earlier than the estimated date. the packaging was very thorough, with a layer of bubble wrap and tissue paper, which makes me feel better about possibly ordering makeup or other delicate items. all in all, i am extremely happy with my order from miss a and will definitely be ordering again!!

georgianad1
6/5/18

I made an order of 13 items, only some of them match the order I made, except 3 the rest of the products were replaced. Ordered 2, 6 color palettes, and received 2 monocolor. At least it was cheap.

margitm2
5/24/18

I found Shop Miss A by browsing for online makeup shops. Had been buying from Sephora which can get expensive, especially when you have a lipstick fetish like me. Tried Shop Miss A and have never looked back. Have not been disappointed with any of the products I've purchased, from lipsticks to eyeshadows, jewellery and socks. They ship the order very quickly - I usually receive them within 10 days to Canada. Shipping costs are very reasonable; less than $8 CAD on a $20-$25 order. I highly recommend this shop if you're looking for good quality at bargain basement prices.

It can also take up to 2-3 weeks now. They changed things a bit. If you spend more than $35 you get preferred shipping and if you didn't then it will take longer, but I agree you should contact them

By Stephanie B.

The foundations and concealers are as "healthy" for your skin, as any makeup is. There is a BB cream but other than that, they are as basic as all the other lower priced makeup is. For a dollar, they work pretty well. Depending on what type of coverage you like, you would just need to build up the coverage. Hope this helps.

By Stephanie B.

If you ever need immediate help, we like to recommend social media! We are able to respond much quicker via Social Media! :)

By ShopMissA R., Miss A Representative

Hi! The site was down for maintenance, but we're back up and running! :)

By ShopMissA R., Miss A Representative

Hey there! We pack our products pretty securely :) But occasionally while we pack safely, during delivery occasionally some items may get cracked/damaged during the process, if this happens we always take care of our customers and take care of it! Just be sure to contact us as soon as you notice an item like this and we handle the rest :)

By ShopMissA R., Miss A Representative

That's normal... You people are really ignorant AND IMPATIENT about shopping on the internet. They are a small emprise that have A LOT of orders. You need to chill down AND WAIT. Or you can write to them instead of saying $#*! on some review site...

By Celia F.

Hello! The shop was down for maintenance, but we're back up!

By ShopMissA R., Miss A Representative

I got some problems but they solved them very quickly and gave coupons. I wrote my review here, check it out.

By Celia F.

I ordered in start of July Sarah and I'm in Australia also. I was emailed that my item was sent on the 22.7.16 and looking at the tracking it says 2.8.16 data was recieved this is a total lie. I called Australia post and they have no record of the items ever landing it's only paper work they got. I have emailed miss shop a over and over again and they are giving me the Same reply that it's on it's way. I am so angry I want to report this company as a fraud I don't kno what to Do as I have spent $200 And they have no phone number nothing to contact them I'm so frustrated.

By Renee C.

They ship from Texas

By Amber B.
Questions? Get answers from the Miss A staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Miss A