Review of UrbanDecay

Tel: 1.800.784.8722
2018 Customer choice award

nicolec503
4/14/19

I have the Naked Cherry, Naked3, Naked Ultimate Basics, and Naked Petite Heat eye shadow palettes. They are so pigmented; you don't need to use much product so the palettes end up lasting forever. The eye shadow has such longevity; whenever I go on a night out, my eye shadow is the one part of my makeup that is still there at the end of the night.

lyoshav
4/14/19

I have sensitive skin and not all make up is good for me. Never had any issues with UD and Naked pretty much everything I currently use (even though I do have a lot more)

nicop7
4/11/19

Urban Decay is one of my favorite makeup brands. Their eyeshadows and liquid lipsticks are very pigmented.

ewuolaa
3/15/19

Urban decay make up is one of the best make up I have ever found you can buy it in the stores or buy it online it is a little pricey but you pay what you get for it I recommend it fully..for all beautiful ladys

susanw506
3/6/19

I wonder how one can have this much slow services with very good quality of products. One needs to put order long time ago to get it on time. But I really like their products, very friendly to skin.

helenam26
3/2/19

Well, if someone wants to order their any product, they must need to order it years ago. YES, because their delivery services are so slow. It takes a lot of time. No matter the quality of product is good.

naomia31
2/26/19

My first and foremost choice for make up. I got a dreamy highlighter from here. The palette was so beautiful that I did not want to use it at first. Urban decay has always fulfilled my unsaid wishes with their make up products. And of course, it takes a lot of load on my pocket as well. But MAKEUP FIRST!

liend1
12/31/18

I've purchased an eyeshadow palette on the 23th and my order still hasn't been shipped as of today, the 31th. They don't answer my mails. Worst service!!!

olivias235
12/17/18

My favorite eye shadow is UrbanDecay, always my first choice when I stand in front of the makeup desk.

shellyt40
12/3/18

Urban decay make up is one of the best make up I have ever found you can buy it in the stores or buy it online it is a little pricey but you pay what you get for it I recommend it fully I love the colors the packaging and the products really work

bellam38
11/28/18

I purchased my items on august 19th and i received an email on the 28th
that it was FINALLY packaged and has been shipped. WTF urban decay
you've been here
for 15 years now and it takes your near 10 days to package something?
I've received stuff from urban outfitters and last saturday and i
ordered my items five days later than at urban decay.

morenal1
11/24/18

I love this eye shadow palette. The brush that comes with it works really nicely. The product lasts well, even without primer.

jenniferr429
10/18/18

Great colors but they do not sit well on my skin. It says quality but not sure what's in the make-up. Beware of break-outs and rashes.

chloer20
9/13/18

It is one of the best brands of makeup. I am obsessed with their eyeshadows. Therefore, I am so happy that I don't pay my money for a brand but I pay for the quality cosmetics.

kathyg212
9/10/18

This is a amazing brand of makeup one of the best on the market today they have really popping colors in lip nail eyes in all there makeup I just love it it's a little costly but oh well the price you pay for goodness

clarar37
9/10/18

Their newest metalic rainbow palette is quite a shock of how small it really is but the colors are so pigmented. A little bit over priced for the size but oh well

igar
9/10/18

Urbandecay cosmetics have great formula in there foundations, and eyeshadow, really blendable (specially all naked paletts). The only minus is the price, it could be little bit lower.

mariiar
9/6/18

I love this eyeshadow palette. The brush that comes with it works really nicely. The product lasts well, even without primer. There are a couple of shades I probably won't use but I'm happy with the 10 that I really love.

nicolrh
8/28/18

Love urbandecay there cosmetics are amazing there formula in there eyeshadow is the best right now im loveing the urbandecay back talk palette the shades are blendable there very smooth cant say anything negative about this company and delivery was super fast and vustomer service is excellent love @urbandecay

paulinap11
8/28/18

Some of their eye shadow colora im not really into. But I have found my favorites over the few months I have been usuing them.

jennifery60
8/20/18

I absolutely love urban decay. Their eyeshadows are really soft and nice, and the complexion products are full coverage. Bit expensive, but good, especially if you want your products to last you for a while.

haleyf11
8/13/18

As a Beauty blogger, there are a million products out there you can get behind. Time and time again, I come back to urban decay, no matter what look I am creating, the foundation at least, starts with Urban Decay!

alexiaa7
8/12/18

They have so many amazing high end makeup and each is very beautiful. The price is definitely worth paying.

valeriam10
8/7/18

The urban decay finishing spray keeps everything in place for a VERY long time but it left my face looking shiny and sticky, which I didn't like at all.

oliviab78
8/3/18

Ordered the naked heat 3 palette beginning of September. Great colors, lots of versatility, and wonderful products overall! They have the best products and hard to find products!

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes, they do! The eye shadow can withstand dancing and sweating in a nightclub. The setting spray can also keep any foundation from falling off your face.

By Nicole C.

Questions? Get answers from the UrbanDecay staff and other customers.

2 Photos for UrbanDecay