Review of UrbanDecay

Tel: 1.800.784.8722
2017 Customer choice award

kellyb249
3/19/18

I was given a trial sized 24/7 black eye liner. It was unlike any eyeliner I had ever worn. It was so smooth and dark and stayed on. So I bought their mascara. It was awesome. It made my lashes fuller then any other mascara I had tried. I have fallen in love with their products.

brookej13
1/11/18

I was a freshman in college and I got really drunk the first weekend of college. I was hammered in a club ripping up the dancefloor and left and was walking IN THE RAIN at 2AM. I called my best friend (whom was sober at the time and I woke her up, she was pissed) and she came and picked me up and we got in a car accident cause someone ran a redlight. I ending up in the hospital cause my neck got messed up. MY MAKEUP STAYED INTACT THROUGH ALL OF THIS! The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray works miracles. One year later I stood up in my brothers wedding, I let the entire wedding party use my setting spray and we all looked bangin all night. If this setting spray can make it through clubbing, rain, car accidents, bachelorette parties, and wedding nights, this setting spray can make it through anything.

jessd25
12/30/17

Urban Decay is a little pricey, but their products are normally great! I love their Liquid Moondust shadows, and the Alice Through the Looking Glass palette that they brought out a while ago. Very pigmented eyeshadows and a wide range of colors to choose from.

ethanc37
12/16/17

They have provided me a great professional service for an affordable price for a nonprofit organization like ours.

tezcatlipocaa
12/6/17

I don't buy a lot of makeup, I know they're a good brand, but a bit too pricey to buy. Of course, price equates to quality.

lg83
12/4/17

Placed an order 11/25/2017. As of today, 12/4/2017, it is still showing as "processing" on the website. Customer service is "so sorry" but doesn't offer an ETA or any sort of compensation for the slow slow processing/shipping time. I have asked for the order to be cancelled but have not as yet received a response.

suzym16
12/4/17

we just love this brand and support we receive from them! Urban Decay is great!! Share the love! I know we will continue to do so

lucyh40
11/20/17

I absolutely love their Naked concealers and eye primers. Aside from that, their palettes are alright. They tend to come out with a lot of shimmer eye-shadows but have yet to master them. The shimmer eye-shadows do not ever seem to stick on well.

rizwany1
11/16/17

Have always followed urban decay one way or the other. Be it my content writing for my clients especially for beauty products related stuff where Urban Decay never seize to surprise me. Even if i am buying stuff for my wife Urban Decay is a best and the best.

lisab408
11/11/17

My favorite palettes!!! I have the smokey and naked! Well worth the price, long lasting. Much better than other comparable palettes, not a lot of fall out

ashleyannc
11/5/17

Makeup would be nothing without the brand Urban Decay.
The primers and the setting spray are a must, no questions asked. The shadows and foundation are very well crafted to fit any skin type and tone.

pamelag47
10/9/17

Urban decay is a great place to shop. If you like using makeup it is one of the better brands. On UrbanDecay.com if you have joined their club you get free shipping every time and emails telling you when something goes on sale. And when you find a sale at Urban Decay make sure to grab as much as you can, because it is a bit pricey.

samanthaj57
10/3/17

product worth the $$$$ I love the product and quality they provide, I only tried this brand a few times from Sephora but I really like the lipsticks and liners definitely will buy again

farjanaa
10/1/17

I ordered the naked heat 3 palette beginning of September. Their phone number doesnt work and they have not replied to emails! So basically Ive been robbed!

brendap64
9/26/17

Great colors, lots of versatility, and wonderful products overall! They offer women and men the benefit of looking amazing both day and night...depending on what your looking for, this company has the product!

angelar116
9/18/17

Urban Decay is probably my favorite eyeshadow brand. The colors are just amazing. Yeah you might be able to find the same colors other places for cheaper but they don't go on nice and smooth and stay on throughout the day. When I use Urban Decay primer with my colors I can get a second day out of my makeup. I know that's not good to do but oh well.

averyh25
9/14/17

They have the best products and hard to find products! My girlfriend uses them along with another company and she always gives them rave reviews.

roxaner2
8/30/17

Honestly I was excited on trying this.. but after hours in, I was red as a tomato and broke out. Now I don't even want to see the light of day!!! Thank you! But no thanks

lindseym53
8/25/17

I wish they offered more trial sizes though.
But you get what up I ordered in a timely manner and in the rare event of a product mistake it is swiftly resolved

alexiso6
8/10/17

Bright vibrant and trustworthy makeup! Well worth the money I paid. This is one of my favorite brands!

maudeb16
8/9/17

Great and quality products, you get what you pay for. I'll continue buying urban decay products...Thanks

aliciac56
8/2/17

They have cool products that are hard to find elsewhere and their customer support is top notch. Overall great experience!

joycev12
7/29/17

I bought Urban Decay lipstick and eyeliner at the Sephora section at my local JCPenney department store. I am very happy with the staying power of the lipstick and love the smooth application of the eyeliner. I especially like the colors of their eyeliner and own several. I would definitely purchase Urban Decay make-up again.

shannons100
7/24/17

Urban Decay eyeshadows are so pigmented that I will not buy any other brand!!

Why waste time and money on applying sooooo much eyeshadow from other brands? With other brands, I have to use so much more product to achieve the same results as UD and they do not stay on as long.

Whether they are big and life changing decisions or very small decisions (i.e. make up choices), I base them on efficiency and effectiveness. Life is too short; *why waste your precious time, energy and hard earned money on products that do not work!! Urban Decay ROCKS!!!

*I am not employed nor affiliated with UD in any way; I am simply a consumer that cares about where and how I spend my money.

annm320
7/23/17

That's cheating the public of the service they provide. The service is lousy, try looking for a house in 4 places of preference and everything went out MLS, which is by real estate.

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the UrbanDecay staff and other customers.

UrbanDecay?