Review of UrbanDecay

Tel: 1.800.784.8722
2017 Customer choice award

jenniferr429
10/18/18

Great colors but they do not sit well on my skin. It says quality but not sure what's in the make-up. Beware of break-outs and rashes.

ivanp86
9/18/18

I own a couple of palettes from urban decay and they are alright. I feel
that the pigments in some palettes could be a bit better but they are
still great and i would buy more from urban decay.

chloer20
9/13/18

It is one of the best brands of makeup. I am obsessed with their eyeshadows. Therefore, I am so happy that I don't pay my money for a brand but I pay for the quality cosmetics.

kathyg212
9/10/18

This is a amazing brand of makeup one of the best on the market today they have really popping colors in lip nail eyes in all there makeup I just love it it's a little costly but oh well the price you pay for goodness

clarar37
9/10/18

Their newest metalic rainbow palette is quite a shock of how small it really is but the colors are so pigmented. A little bit over priced for the size but oh well

igar
9/10/18

Urbandecay cosmetics have great formula in there foundations, and eyeshadow, really blendable (specially all naked paletts). The only minus is the price, it could be little bit lower.

yuliyav4
9/8/18

Can there be any other cosmetic brand which makes it better? I don't think so! If you still unsure if buy - trust me you are investing money in your prettier face!

mariiar
9/6/18

I love this eyeshadow palette. The brush that comes with it works really nicely. The product lasts well, even without primer. There are a couple of shades I probably won't use but I'm happy with the 10 that I really love.

nicolrh
8/28/18

Love urbandecay there cosmetics are amazing there formula in there eyeshadow is the best right now im loveing the urbandecay back talk palette the shades are blendable there very smooth cant say anything negative about this company and delivery was super fast and vustomer service is excellent love @urbandecay

paulinap11
8/28/18

Some of their eye shadow colora im not really into. But I have found my favorites over the few months I have been usuing them.

jennifery60
8/20/18

I absolutely love urban decay. Their eyeshadows are really soft and nice, and the complexion products are full coverage. Bit expensive, but good, especially if you want your products to last you for a while.

haleyf11
8/13/18

As a Beauty blogger, there are a million products out there you can get behind. Time and time again, I come back to urban decay, no matter what look I am creating, the foundation at least, starts with Urban Decay!

alexiaa7
8/12/18

They have so many amazing high end makeup and each is very beautiful. The price is definitely worth paying.

valeriam10
8/7/18

The urban decay finishing spray keeps everything in place for a VERY long time but it left my face looking shiny and sticky, which I didn't like at all.

oliviab78
8/3/18

Ordered the naked heat 3 palette beginning of September. Great colors, lots of versatility, and wonderful products overall! They have the best products and hard to find products!

mariaha8
8/3/18

I own a couple of palettes from urban decay and they are alright. I feel that the pigments in some palettes could be a bit better but they are still great and i would buy more from urban decay.

kellyb249
3/19/18

I was given a trial sized 24/7 black eye liner. It was unlike any eyeliner I had ever worn. It was so smooth and dark and stayed on. So I bought their mascara. It was awesome. It made my lashes fuller then any other mascara I had tried. I have fallen in love with their products.

brookej13
1/11/18

I was a freshman in college and I got really drunk the first weekend of college. I was hammered in a club ripping up the dancefloor and left and was walking IN THE RAIN at 2AM. I called my best friend (whom was sober at the time and I woke her up, she was pissed) and she came and picked me up and we got in a car accident cause someone ran a redlight. I ending up in the hospital cause my neck got messed up. MY MAKEUP STAYED INTACT THROUGH ALL OF THIS! The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray works miracles. One year later I stood up in my brothers wedding, I let the entire wedding party use my setting spray and we all looked bangin all night. If this setting spray can make it through clubbing, rain, car accidents, bachelorette parties, and wedding nights, this setting spray can make it through anything.

jessd25
12/30/17

Urban Decay is a little pricey, but their products are normally great! I love their Liquid Moondust shadows, and the Alice Through the Looking Glass palette that they brought out a while ago. Very pigmented eyeshadows and a wide range of colors to choose from.

ethanc37
12/16/17

They have provided me a great professional service for an affordable price for a nonprofit organization like ours.

tezcatlipocaa
12/6/17

I don't buy a lot of makeup, I know they're a good brand, but a bit too pricey to buy. Of course, price equates to quality.

lg83
12/4/17

Placed an order 11/25/2017. As of today, 12/4/2017, it is still showing as "processing" on the website. Customer service is "so sorry" but doesn't offer an ETA or any sort of compensation for the slow slow processing/shipping time. I have asked for the order to be cancelled but have not as yet received a response.

suzym16
12/4/17

we just love this brand and support we receive from them! Urban Decay is great!! Share the love! I know we will continue to do so

lucyh40
11/20/17

I absolutely love their Naked concealers and eye primers. Aside from that, their palettes are alright. They tend to come out with a lot of shimmer eye-shadows but have yet to master them. The shimmer eye-shadows do not ever seem to stick on well.

rizwany1
11/16/17

Have always followed urban decay one way or the other. Be it my content writing for my clients especially for beauty products related stuff where Urban Decay never seize to surprise me. Even if i am buying stuff for my wife Urban Decay is a best and the best.

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the UrbanDecay staff and other customers.

2 Photos for UrbanDecay