Review of UrbanDecay

Tel: 1.800.784.8722
2018 Customer choice award

efrene6
7/13/19

I love this makeup. I receive compliments on my make up from younger gals. Also, tutorials on youtube were super helpful for combining colors.

adrianw42
7/10/19

As a bonus the naked reloaded palate is great and I loved the result. Thanks Lisa and I shall be back for more!

katies277
7/10/19

Ordered the naked heat 3 palette beginning of September. Great colors, lots of versatility, and wonderful products overall! They have the best products!

alyssam95
7/10/19

When using their products, you're confident that no living thing was harmed. I only trust their products. Simply the best.

nadian15
7/5/19

I love it! The colours are amazing. It stays but you can still remove it at the end of the day. But I prefer to buy it in brick-and-mortar stores not online.

manishs63
6/29/19

I asked my girl to try this make up.. She agrees that it is the best make up she has ever done... She loves it very much.. Thanks to u guys..

pandun
6/26/19

I love this makeup, it does wonders to my skin. I have a very oily skin and I couldn't find perfect makeup it. I came across @urbandecay and I have fallen in love ever since.

tiffanym187
6/26/19

Seriously folks, I am over 55 and have very hooded eyes and the neutrals in this tin are easy to work with. I receive compliments on my make up from younger gals. Also, tutorials on youtube were super helpful for combining colors.

ibiyep
6/13/19

I used urban decay naked on one of my clients and it was wow! The makeup lasted from morning till night

olgac43
6/12/19

Estos productos nos ofrecen una alternativa fresca dinámica ideales para nuestro día a día tan agitado

beew13
6/4/19

I have been using Maybelline products for the longest time but now I'm shifting to Urban Decay. I love their palette! It's my favorite

britneyk6
6/3/19

All I have to say is that Urban Decay is hands down my number 1 favorite makeup brand. They will take a lot of my money. If there was any disorder providing a chance to look, they catch me at any Urban Decay store, picking up my favorite cosmetics.

lessier1
6/3/19

I have their naked 3 palette ! seriously it's the best palette ever! great colours, nice structure. I am really impressed!

ibtasama1
5/31/19

I love it. Its product is very use full with good quality.
I was aware of this palette but because of the price point at the time when I was thinking of buying it I ended up buying a dupe of this and it was okay. But then the announcement came out with this palette being discontinued that I decided to grab this while the price was 50% off retail. I regret not buying this earlier as the palette has great neutral shade range that is perfect to use for every occasion. I experienced minimal shadow kickback and product very blendable with great pigment colours. Lasts at least a few hours for me as I have oily lids. I didn't wear eyeshadow unless I was going to an event but looks like I may start using the skin tone shades to brighten my eyes for casual outings.

fatimas26
5/31/19

I Love the Urban Decay Naked Palettes, because it gave me that awesome looks that every women dreams of

whitneyt29
5/24/19

I don't wear much makeup but I do love all the products they have! Best I have tried! My daughter's love the eyeshadow palettes!

amirulh1
5/23/19

Urban Decay is known for creating quality products at a higher-end (but not luxury) price range that consistently deliver. The company is also dedicated to being cruelty-free

maryw636
5/17/19

I use UrbanDecay for 2-3 years. The quality is just perfect. I have never come across such a great company. Each and every product is precious.

izekorj
5/17/19

This product is good and really nice. Whenever my girl uses it, she looks really beautiful. I will gladly recommend it for use

cerryla
5/14/19

I have sensitive skin and not all make up is good for me.This makeup looks perfectly in my face that makes me beautiful even in just little amount of it,it can make wonderful things.

helens293
5/14/19

Utilizo y soy distribuidora de los productos recomiendo al 100%.
Son de muy buena calidad y aparte te ayudan a resaltar lo mejor de ti.

aishahi
5/14/19

saya dah pernah pakai barang bey sangat bagus sebab naked ja muka kita pastu tak de la bertampok2 mcm produk lain... kena cuba taw..

Tip for consumers: pakai untuknkecantikkan kita semua

emmap80
5/10/19

I used their naked 3 eye shadow palette for this tutorial and it was the best feeling ever!!!!. My only sadness is that I do not know a Distributor of Urbam Decay products here in Nigeria

abdullahk18
5/8/19

The quality of makeup is great. Very fine look. I like urban decy very much.very fine and original cosmetics products naked have.I am very impressed.

michaelj602
5/2/19

Havinfg fun and i enjoyed alot, Superb amazing,Great loves and huge appplauded their services as well as the env

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

ada macam2... saya pn tk pasti nnt kena tgk balik yang mna 1 sbb semua bagus2

By Aishah I.

5 hingga 8 hari jugak bergantung pada cuaca kalau cuaca hujan kena tunggu lama sikit la mybe 10 ari gtu

By Aishah I.

makeup dia mmg cantik sangat produk dia... klau tk try mmg tak taw... saya dah cuba taw..

By Aishah I.

Yes, they do! The eye shadow can withstand dancing and sweating in a nightclub. The setting spray can also keep any foundation from falling off your face.

By Nicole C.

Questions? Get answers from the UrbanDecay staff and other customers.

6 Photos for UrbanDecay