Review of Joli-grace

joli-grace.com

1 star

vickim142
11/17/18

I love every item of this manufacturer!! Every item I have is most definitely worth and it's worth all the money I can ever spend! I will definitely be getting another one of their items in the future!

neeneed
9/29/18

Love my Joligrace mini train case.Holds a lot and wipes clean.Has adjustable compartments.Greal selection and value

lorib221
8/27/18

I am so happy I decided to buy this makeup bag. It's nice leather and soft. Perfect size. I love the inside how I am able to move the slits around to fit my makeup perfectly. I also store my jewelry too. This fits prefect in my cabinet. Great for travel and if it gets bumped around you don't have to worry about anything breaking. I highly recommend this. I will be getting more as gifts

alexandriat6
7/6/18

This case is very nice in size. Perfect for travel or everyday use. It has many nice features. The compartments fold out and include a fold out mirror at the top as well. The compartments are also lined with plastic. This would make for ease of cleaning. All liners are removable except the liner at the bottom of the case. The case also has a removable brush holder. This feature would be very convenient while traveling to keep your brushes in a sanitary place while storing and using them. The case also includes a sturdy carry handle and locking mechanism. It comes with a set of two keys. While this is a very nice feature, I found that you have to really mess with the lock to lock and unlock it. To me it is very time consuming. I'm not sure if this is the case with all these makeup cases, but it was with the one I received. So I would probably only use this option for travel. This is the only con I have about this case. Overall, I would recommend trying this makeup case.

chases23
7/3/18

The case I ordered from Joli-grace is the perfect size. It doesnt take up too much space. The trays are deep enough to be functional and hold my blush/eyeshadow pallets and other goodies. The mirror on top is good sized and shows my whole face. It's small enough to be convenient for travel or to sit on countertop but big enough to hold all of my makeup and some back up just in case.

Questions? Get answers from the Joli-grace staff and other customers.

Joli-grace?