Review of FragranceX

FragranceX reviews

5 Plant Avenue
Hauppauge, NY 11788, US
Tel: 1-888-557-3738 option "2" 1-888-55-(PERFUME) option "2"
support@fragranceX.com

haroldy5
3/16/19

Hopeless products, prices are unbelievable and perfumes fake as ever. Box and bottle totally different from what I get in duty free and the scent is way off. delivery takes forever!

nataliap35
3/13/19

I have same perfume and use it for many year. I know what smell should be. This site said it should be 100% authentic product, that is why I ordered from them two of the same perfume. when I have received them they smelled different from original perfume (Smell like its HOMEMADE) and also the smell don't stay more 10 minutes. !!!THEY ARE FAKE!!! Its the same for 2 of them. I have lost money because I cant use this perfumes like this. THEY BELONGS IN THE GARBAGE CAN!!!

chrism920
Chris M.
3/9/19

Bought some samples from FragranceX. 2 Boss and 1 Dolce. paid $2+ each only to read the packaging that clearly states FREE SAMPLES!!!! In addition one sample was half empty... They're cutting corners!

williams1211
2/19/19

I have been buying perfumes from this website for over 6 years and I was very impressed with their products. However, since last year, all the perfumes I have bought have been very disappointing. I wear them and smell good. Within an hour I cannot smell anything like I am wearing a perfume. Before, my perfumes would last forever, not anymore. This is the last time I am buying from them, because I cannot trust their products any more. I have been telling friends about it, but I am now changing my mind. I am greatly disappointed!!!

shaanb1
2/18/19

I ordered something for my mum which was never delivered. They wiped their hands of it and told me to call USPS who never called me back. FragranceX told me it wasn't their problem. Even though they chose to use an uninsured shipping option, I'm out $200....

And now I get unending emails from them which won't stop no matter how many times I unsubscribe.

marcs146
2/12/19

I ordered 3 bottles of after shave but they never delivered. And now they send me spam every day. Be careful.

joannes225
1/22/19

Loved a perfume that I bought in Malaga Airport. Could no longer get it. But ordered it from fragrance x and within a week it arrived. Fantastic.

iwonak2
12/2/18

They sell FAKE , this company is thief . Bottle cheep reproduction , label different then original , fragrance different , ugly and weak not like original at all .
Keep away from them this are scams they sell FAKES !!!
They hide the price for postage so the buyer can see till payment issued
dont buy from them

jamesd782
12/1/18

I ORDERED THIS AND IMMEDIATELY UPON OPENING IT KNEW IT WAS FAKE...I WORKED AT ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH FOR YEARS AND HAVE BEEN WEARING FIERCE FOR OVER 15 YEARS AND THIS IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE SCENT....I WANTED TO MAKE SURE I WAS NOT MISTAKING BEFORE I POSTED THIS REVIEW SO I WENT TO THE STORE AND ALL 6 EMPLOYEES AGREED THAT THIS IS NOT THE AUTHENTIC COLOGNE AS THIS SITE LIES AND CLAIMS IT IS...AND THEY ALSO POINTED OUT SOME FLAWS IN THE PACKAGING AS WELL AS THE BOTTLE. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT...I WILL BE REPORTING THEM FOR SELLING REPLICA ITEMS AS WELL..AND THE MANAGER AT THE STORE LOCATION ALSO FILLED OUT THEIR REPORT FORM ABOUT SCAM.

michaelr942
11/29/18

stay away these crooks stole 45 dollars from me -- Im doing a chargeback just to cost them some money

thomass565
9/26/18

GOT 2 PERFUMES FROM THEM. UNGARO OUD AND MERCEDES INTENSE.
BOTH FAKE AND NOT JUST THAT - SMELL IS REALLY HOME MADE NOT EVEN PEROFECIONAL FAKE. LOST MONEY AND I AM OK WITH THAT. BUT BE WARN- IT IS NOT ORIGINAL AND VERY BAD FAKE ON TOP OF THAT.

sams548
9/12/18

I lost money trying to return an item. The representative lied to me about getting a refund for shipping. The perfume did not smell anything like it was supposed too. When I called and talked to them.. they said that they can't guarantee 100% everything is authentic even tho that is what their site says.

carlh141
9/10/18

Original products. Super fast shipping. Excellent communication. Never be disapointed when shopping from fragrancex. Trustful online store. Desrve the five stars

mohdj1
8/6/18

Been using my Bvlgari for decades and found this online store recently. Pleased with the prices but unfortunately, the scent looks old upon delivery and smells funny. Not sure if they are selling old stocks or fake products. I can;t tell because in my part of the world, we have little access to original goods and I always get mine at the departmental stores. The prices seem too good to be true.

cristab1
8/1/18

I truly enjoy ordering from fragrancex.com. they always have my perfume I wear always a very responsible price. Always quick to deliver my purchase.

sylvieg6
7/30/18

They do advirtise 15% coupon for rebates, and this, even when turned on to Canadian currency. (I live in Québec) So I sent them an e-mail in order to make sure (before ordering) that the coupons was valid in Canada, and this - even if their web site showed the coupon on their website. This is the simplest question that one person can have, it never got replied to. So NEVER deal with them. (NOTE: Even when you do not want to buy (I did want to buy from them !) from a company, find yourself a question to ask them, if they never replied, you have your answer that you should NEVER deal with them, if the reply is unsatisfactory, same thing. STAY AWAY !

kemio1
5/11/18

The first time I ordered, the shipping was delayed and I sent them an email and got a response fast. They apologised and shipped my goods the following day. I placed an order again last week and It was shipped the very next day, all in good condition.

diannee7
2/2/18

They advertise free worldwide shipping, .... but when you try and process your order they want to charge your 350 dollars, if you silly enough to try and challenge them, all you receive is automated responses, every one is different. I received emails giving me different codes to apply, one telling me that 5 countries are no longer free, mine not being one of the, one asking me exactly how would I like them to actually assist me. In total I have 11 different responses, not one actually being an answer.

monm1
1/30/18

Www.Fragrancex.com is a cheat & rob your money. Pls. Dont order here. I order perfumes which havent been delivered for a year then cancelled my items and refund me and provided a transaction refund but their was no refund. It was sa fake transaction ID. Paypal Verify that they dont refund me. What a cheat.

charissag
1/25/18

product takes more than 4 weeks to arrive and the customer service never answer your question but replies with template answers. upon arrival, my perfume leaked and was ruined, totally unable to give out as a gift apart from the lateness. This is terrible service. I am located in Southeast Asia. I am deeply disappointed as this was my first order! Product also looks fake, but anyway it was ruined by the wetness when it arrives. No plastic packaging when it arrives for the perfume.

kileighw
12/26/17

Ordered a perfume for a Christmas gift, was sent overnight delivery. Instead of a perfume I received a pair of used black leggings. Company has been unwilling to fix the problem, coming up with every excuse under the sun to refrain from giving us a refund. We sent them pictures, and they claim it's FED EX's problem. The package came intact and nothing wrong with it. It's obviously fragrancex and Fed EX shouldn't be to blame. Thankfully item was purchased using Paypal because a claim has been filed. Do NOT buy anything from this site, no matter how much money you will save. It's not worth it.

ziada5
10/31/17

Hello,
i received 2 orders, one of them (Order #22523654) at usd 375 shipped to my name but the invoice and items inside is not mine. i need either to return the shipment to fedex and get my amount or have fedex pick up the shipment and return it to you. Fedex the shipment will cost me usd175.
You are ignoring me since yesterday so Please be responsible company and be fair with me.

angt2
10/27/17

Fraud and scam site. Bought the perfume but never ship. Ask for refund but never refund to the payment. Money just gone. Becareful of this site

liam414
10/5/17

I made an order of one of my favorite perfumes (perfume & eau de toilette). I received my package very quickly but only to discover that it contained fake perfumes - horrible smell!!
On top of that any attempt to speak to the company was in vain. They don't respond to emails and their customer service (over the phone) is not able to help, neither will let you speak to any of the managers.
Have you noticed that nowhere on their sites does it state who manages this company? Neither will their customer service answer this question.
At this stage, I paid for the products, paid for shipping them back, but was not refunded for any of those.

ahmada57
10/5/17

Fake site and fake products
They really steal your money by their unbeatable price
Yes boxes and bottles looks identical to original but after you open them and try the perfume you discover that you have been totally robbed

I bought online 6 products worthy of 400 USD shipped to me in KSA, as my first and last purchase being hypnotized by the reviews and prices

From the 1st puff they smelled nothing like the originals I am used to, and some smelled cheap awful cologne

Even for the only 2 that smelled like replicas they were very weak and lasted only less than 20 minutes
they were totally gone in 30 minutes although I almost showered myself with them and they were EDP.

You can't get any refund
Their refund policy stated you have to ship them the unopened products only and this means they won't refund you after discovering they have robbed you
Even for unopened products they will deduct shipping charges and you have to ship it on your own with the extra charges

They have no customer support to make a complaint So you will not be able to get any refund or compensation

It's a loose loose situation for you

That happened with my friend also

Don't ever waist your time or money on that fraud site.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

The perfumes in have orderd always seem very genuine I've never felt I bought a fake and the service as always been very good.. I buy expensive products from the high street and I can say there is no difference in what I purchased from fragranceX .

By emma B.

they steal -- middle eastern crooks in america

By michael r.

saudi arabia

By Umer U.

IVE ORDERED FROM THEM, IM IN SOUTH AFRICA. I USED PAYPAL TO PAY THEM. 1ST ORDERED WAS NEVER RECEIVED AND I ASKED FOR A REFUND FROM PAYPAL. I GOT IT. BUT NOT ALL OF IT. 2ND ORDER I DID RECEIVE FROM MY POSY OFFICE AND I WAS ABLE TO TRACK IT.

By Bronwell K.

My order didnt arrive till now .. one whole year .. hope your order arrived !

By Maha P.

Have a look at http://www.fragrantica.com for ideas based on perfumes you already like. It's a super site for information.

By Jessa C.

Most items from abroad attract charges. You pay a fee to the handler for bringing in into the country for you, then there's VAT and potentially custom's duty too. You can get the information from https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad/overview

By Jessa C.

I'm not sure if I understand this question but for sure not everyone has had the same same experience with Fragrance X but mine have all been perfect!

By martha a.

Questions? Get answers from the FragranceX staff and other customers.

4 Photos for FragranceX