Review of 1stPerfume

Tel: +1 718-423-7555
info@1stperfume.com

mariay3
5/2/14

They have all of the hottest fragrances at up to 80% off!! Gucci, Armani, Juicy, Calvin Klein, to name a few. They literally have over 14,000 fragrances. They have prompt shipping too - most orders go out the same day you order the product. I will never shop anywhere else for my perfumes.

julier2
8/29/10

I have tried a boat load of perfume sites and have found nothing at all to complain about in reference to this site. Their prices are consistently and comparatively the lowest I have found. They are almost too fast with their delivery, I've received items in as little as 3 days from them and I'm talking multiple items and relatively large orders. Just to be able to say, I have used them for well over ten years on a regular basis with no problem...,EVER is remarkable in and of itself! I figured since I have had to write 2 bad reviews recently, I should sing praises to the few and far between that actually provide great service consistently and better if not the best prices around on the majority of their items; and let me tell you, they have an awe inspiring inventory. If they don't have it, they will get it and in a very timely manner. Their advertisements are not overwhelming, their notification are realistic and reliable. Their products appear to be genuine authentic original designers/producers not China black market knock offs. Give them a try, I'll eat my hat if you have a negative experience, because there is nothing special about me and they've never treated me in any way poorly or unprofessionally.

Questions? Get answers from the 1stPerfume staff and other customers.

1stPerfume?