Review of Perfume.com

Tel: +1-516-299-9109
wholesale@perfume.com

charlesh525
4/22/19

sent me polo sport perfume that did not smell at all like the product should smell. I have benn using polo sport for many years and this did

stevenh502
4/11/19

The prices displayed are in your currency ($105 CAD for mine), HOWEVER, my PayPal statement is $105USD! Customer service incredulously refuses to acknowledge any wrongdoing. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from this company. I will be filing a dispute case with PayPal and possibly filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

kristineh31
4/2/19

I order Issey Miyake L'EAU D'ISSEY eau de toilette on Friday and received it on Monday. It was in the original packaging, just the tester packaging.
I have been wearing this perfume for years, and it is definitely authentic! I will order from this site from now on!

abdullaha77
3/14/19

they send me a knockoff bleu de chanel the cap split in two not magnetic & no matching code. then they refuse to refund me please avoid this site

florenciaf
2/17/19

fake perfume dont buy anything for this web site !!!!! the number code on the box doesnt match with the code on the perfume. the perfume dont last even 2 min

ad129
12/11/18

Do not buy your perfume and cologne from perfume.com. Horrible customer service.
Perfume.com lost my package and never bothered to help or assist.

mikef341
12/5/18

Bought a bottle of "Polo Blue". Total fake. The scent was close, but lacking a sharpness. It also lasted about 5 minutes before totally disappearing.

erickd20
11/27/18

Order one bottle of advertised Terre DHermes Pure Parfum tester, they sent the EDT...Canceled the order received a full refund. Placed another order for the Pure Parfum received the order but based on the code the manufacturing date was 2012 a six years old perfume...cancelled the order will never order from them again.

davidw1210
10/29/18

Try buying from them and my order was declined tho i had more than enough money on my cardwhen I check it no money was drawn so I was wondering why did that happen. I tried again nd it was the same thing I I was like tf but now I see everything happens for a reason the same Cologne I saw on fragrancenet 1.3 is for $23 and this company claim to say its 1.4 nd its for $25 when I compared the sizes its the same 1.3 on both boxes these ppl or ripoffs

barbarag276
10/26/18

I love the scent and was overjoyed to find it here and within my budget. I received my order within a reasonable amount of time. The version from this site is exactly the same as what I had, so I know this version is authentic.

monical116
10/17/18

Received order today. Ordered Giorgio of Beverly Hills...made in USA. One was sold without special packaging as it is meant for use as a counter TESTER.
Plain box says made in SPAIN Giorgio of BEBERLY Hills. Not even close.

caseyd41
10/15/18

Cologne is legit and I received order in 3 days. I would recomend perfume.com to any one looking for a great deal on cologne or perfume.

bernadetten11
10/15/18

Bought Gucci Woman perfume as it's discontinued now & cant buy it here in Scotland. Delivered in good time but perfume was different colour from original & totally different smell.
Contacted customer service and advised to return it at my own cost. £10 delivery and another £10 to return. Took it to postal service to be told perfume can't be sent through international mail.
So....I'm left with a £65 bottle of fake perfume and nobody gives a damn!
Steer clear of this company
SHAME ON YOU PERFUME.COM

pauls938
10/10/18

Had my mail stolen while I was in hospital for surgery. Called and asked them to re-send. The lady was very curt and said she would refund, even when I asked to re-send. They returned money to my card and have black-listed me so any further orders are immediately cancelled.

joshp98
10/8/18

Ordered despite the negative reviews, received the cologne, it was packaged as if it was the real deal... impressed.. until I sprayed the fragrance and WOW!! Major isopropyl alcohol with a hint of the actual fragrance...I contacted perfume.com and expressed my issue, the response was " we only sell authentic, If you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach out... Basically they blew me off, I got ripped off $26, not a lot and not worth the hassle of returning... lost another potential customer and spreading the word.

kojoa
9/19/18

I ordered 3 perfumes from this website for my girlfriend and had never felt so mortified and disgusted with this company. To begin with the perfumes claim to be authentic brand name perfumes that are just sold at a lower price but these perfumes arefar from those claims. These perfumes are knock offs.
I had purchased these perfumes for my girlfriend in celebration of our 3 year anniversary . When the perfumes first arrived my first impressions were that I noticed that the packaging were broken. Right away after spraying the perfume on herself she noticed that there was something different about them and asked me if I had bought knock off perfumes. I told her no and had to expose myself and tell her that the website that I bought if from claimed that they sold the real perfumes. She then compared the perfumes with the exact ones that she purchased from Nordstrom and Sephora and right away there was a striking difference in their scents . After an hour later the perfumes from this site had evaporated and the scent of the department store perfumes were still strong.
A month later after ordering the perfumes this company had charged my card again for the same items for a second time over drafting my account. ... Word of advice just buy the perfumes from the department stores it is not worth going through all of this hastle. especially if it is for a gift save yourself the embarrassment and pay full price or wait for a sale at Sphere.

sunshineg1
8/10/18

The Antelope by Weil sample is nowhere near true and hardly smells 10 minutes later...plus it was half empty. The Giorgio leaked and was half empty (bottle). The others I can't tell as they were covered in Giorgio and smelled very weak, like they were cut with alcohol (Fiji and Must de Cartier). Kind of disappointed and wonder if these are knock offs. It's a lot of money for knock offs that are nothing like the originals.

iraklik2
7/24/18

My bad... I did read the reviews and all the bad comments about perfume.com and ordered anyways. now i Regret it badly.... They canceled my order for no reason.. When i say no reason, i mean it ! I got a refund but it did not appear on my card yet and it will take up to 4 weeks to get the money.. Horrible Experience!! NOT RECOMENDED!!!

darlened42
6/6/18

Terrible Customer Service!!! Their solution?? Offer me a 10% discount on my purchase as compensation for a horribly delivered product. When I suggested a personally inspected replacement I was told this was not possible as they were only an outlet middle man. Know who your dealing with people ! Perfume.com could care less about its customers!

tracys214
5/17/18

I will never do business with Perfume.com again. The double charged my credit card and then sent an email saying my "order was on hold" and I had to provide a 6 digit authorization number from my credit card company (which I called and provided them) but they told me that it was not the correct number for my order. They may have inexpensive prices, but I would rather pay more for better customer service.

maur1695
4/9/18

They sell Dior's Eau Sauvage after shave 3.4 oz at $69 after all discounts and coupons, while you can easily find the same product at Dior's site, or Macy's, or Bloomingdale's at $ 60.

mast70
3/26/18

If you would like to use perfume for your own, you can buy here. If you would like to give it as a gift, please avoid this website. I am from Malaysia. I bought few times from them. each shipment, they will include perfume with damage box, with no plastic wrap box, box with sticker from departmental store (returned by departmental store due to some damaged). They can sell the perfume at cheap price because this is knock off perfume. especially for those buyers outside USA, they will give you damaged and knock off perfume. because they know that imposibble for you to return back the perfume due to expensive delivery cost.

kimf36
2/28/18

Okay, where do I begin. First of all, I would like to say that before this incident I am going to write about I have never had any problems with Perfume.com. I also have done quite a bit of business with them over the years. Well, this is what happened. I ordered a slightly expensive bottle of perfume for my daughter for Christmas. Because, I am a horrible gift wrapper, I paid the extra $2.95 to have it gift wrapped. The picture they showed online of the gift wrapping looked decent, so I went for it. Well, when I received my perfume it was in a box with some stretchies wrapped around it that looked like black rubber bands. No Christmas wrapping, ribbons, bows nothing. So, needless to say, I was a little aggravated, so I called them up to complain. They could care less. They wanted me to send a picture of what they sent me. I told them I would not, and that they should know what they mailed to me. Anyway, we kept going back and forth until finally I asked for my money back. Now, people I wasn't tripping about $2.95, but its the principle of the matter. You advertising one thing and sending out something else. Do you know they would not refund my money back. I asked them was losing a customer worth $2.95 and apparently it did not phase them because they still refused. I was so upset, I told them I was never going to do business with them ever again. I expressed I was going on all the Consumer websites and let them know how they false advertise and how lousy their Customer Service is, which is what I am doing now. I also let them know I was now a proud Customer of Fragrance.net. To no avail. Very unhappy with perfume.com.

patriciaw149
10/30/17

I took advantage of a 20% off coupon. From the time I placed the order the company emailed me with the confirmation and then a day or so later they contacted me by email again with the tracking number. The perfume was shipped from New York to my address in Ontario, Canada and I received it within 3 business days. The perfume I received was exactly what I ordered.

mariak92
9/9/17

Very happy with this company. Always get what I want and a good price, and it doesn't take long for the order to arrive. I recommend them.

Questions? Get answers from the Perfume.com staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Perfume.com