Regency Beauty Institute, Avon reviews

avon.websites@avon.com
2018 Customer choice award

claribela
5/29/19

It is one of the best distributors of beauty products, it is very affordable. Your company has helped a lot of women who do not have a job.

nathalyc3
5/23/19

Tienen excelentes productos de belleza y con precios justos a las cantidades y calidad que ofrecen, gracias por brindarnos la oportunidad de opinar, en cuanto a quejas hasta el momento no tengo, amo sus productos, los únicos que no he constatado son las de joyería pero es a gusto personal

mac11
5/14/19

Their products are very affordable and good quality.they also give opportunity to all women to earned and to make life beautiful.

madalinac1
5/9/19

The offers and products is accessible for all budgets and is awesome to have on a click distance! I love all products!

lawl2
5/9/19

Who don't know Avon?! Their products always be my favourite one. Trusted brand, good products. I really love it.

deannah83
4/15/19

The only negative thing I have to say about this company is that the shipping takes a bit longer than I thought it would by a day or two, mind you there was a major snow storm. The products are amazing and you can get almost everything makeup you need. I would love to see some plus sized clothing from them especially with how great the quality of their necklaces where. And I how they come out with primers (face, eye, and lip) and setting powders and sprays.

mariag370
4/2/19

My perfect resume is a very good company and very easy to do your Resume I recommended to anyone.The customer service is excellent and the price is reasonable.

katea72
11/22/18

I ordered my 3rd order of the Regency Beauty Institute sets! I love them and none of them are like the others. They are so comfortable and very affordable!

clarar37
9/10/18

There perfume "prima noir" alot of ladies wear it now and it smells like vanilla and rose. Not harsh either. There body lotions smell good too

heatherl174
7/30/18

Love all of Avon products especially makeup. Their makeup I'm not allergic to and it works best for me, also used to sell Avon!

merlissac
1/20/18

I always been an avonist since teenager. My mom loves their company I love their skincare and signature fragrance. Great company and effective products!

maryt225
12/19/17

True, the quality of the product is awesome. Don't feel like comparingit to other companies as I have not only the products of Avon but of others in my bag. What I can't stand about this company is their business networking pholosophy. Women are going crazy about it and they are so arragant when they want you to buy anything. It makes me maaad! The manager can call me several times in a row, day by day starting in the morning. That's an awful thing.

mariag230
12/12/17

It's a cheap brand. And the reason why it's cheap is because their quality sucks. Wouldn't recomend it.

jamiem139
10/29/17

I've had a couple of issues with Avon years ago, but this one is more recent. Last year, a bit before Christmas, I tried placing an order with a friend (K.C.) and I used her link and well, I know how to order online guys, come on.

So anyways, I got a confirmation email and it said, thanks for your order, from (T.N.) an old consultant (ex friend). So I called Avon and said this is not right, I used K.C.'s link, not T.N. Why is this happening, Can you please fix this?! Avon AGREED to fix the issue, and swap my order under the correct person aka K.C.

Later I learned that K.C. had blocked me and said that I lied about ordering from her, that she called Avon, and Avon told her that I never called to make the order right. But I most certainly did.

Avon, apparently has done this similar thing to other consultants, I later learned after making a post about this whole thing. Avon not only messed up my order, lied to me about fixing it, but also lied to the ex-friend, Avon also cost me her friendship.

Avon is not a good company to work for or order from. This may seem "silly" to some of you, but to me it's not silly at all.

I think Avon needs to contact K.C. and tell her they lied to us both and at least make right, what they did wrong. I mean, not only did they cost me a friendship, but I have a great reputation going for me. I don't do anyone wrong to even deserve this sort of thing, I'm a very very good person, especially in the business world.

rubym48
10/11/17

I like Avon because it comes right to your door and makes it easy to order and talk to the representative about their large inventory of colors.

elainel38
10/7/17

These cosmetics are well-known through the years of usage by really billions of people worldwide. I`d say though they issue some new products constantly - these cosmetics are staying the same good quality since I was a little child, they`re worth buying.

rebeccat69
8/17/17

I've been using Avon products for many years. I have always been very happy with the product and its packaging. But I must say I really don't like the new packaging as I think it looks very cheap and tacky!! .... Why have Mark written access it !!!!! Sorry Avon but your making your products look cheap and nasty.

ll579
6/29/17

I ordered 2 avon foundations, both of them were suitable for oily skin. Well, at least that's what the product information said.
No matter how i applied them, they became cakey after 2-3 hours and caused me breakouts.

brendaw93
6/15/17

growing up i remember the avon lady coming and showing my moma all the purfumes in cute bottles, then the tiny lipstick we always wanted a sample, and usually got it. I love avon and my avon lady is the greatest! they have alot of everything now to choose from. so see your avon lady today, get you some!

angelah67
3/29/16

not a fan of this company as the lipstick wears off very fast

meganh19
8/20/15

Skinsosoft is great for reppelling insect.

non130
7/28/15

While some of the products may be expensive there are good options for a person on a budget. I do really like some of the products.

elliew14
6/13/15

I really wish Avon would show a photo of EVERY color they offer, instead of just 2 pics. I love their waterproof eyeliner and some of their eye-shadow quads and pairs.

kimd26
3/24/15

I've not tried all of the Avon products, but I have always loved the colors and quality of the eye shadows. The eye makeup remover is gentle and long lasting. Hopefully your rep has her stuff together to get your orders correct and to you in a timely fashion. Mine was always very nice, just a little in the clouds sometimes. I took a break from Avon for a while, just using other products. I think I'll revisit them and see what's new.

idaz1
8/27/14

I am a regular user of Avon cosmetics. Really good quality products. No side effects. Glimmersticks eye liner is my favorite. No smudging, and waterproof. And I have got a lot of compliment since I started to use this.

17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Regency Beauty Institute, Avon staff and other customers.

Regency Beauty Institute, Avon?