FDA

FDA has a consumer rating of 3.6 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FDA also ranks 11th among Government sites.

How would you rate FDA?

“My deliery on the time”

britt r.
9/9/20

I try to call at your system but failed to get my deliery on the time but late recevied that was perfect so please improve your call center

“Protects drug makers and allows them to omit DANGEROUS DISABLING SIDE EFFECTS”

Gary N.
11/20/19

I was taking the drug Simvastatin made by Northstar drug Co. To lower cholesterol and it took the vision out of my left eye twice and left me with permanent vision loss. THERE WAS NOT ONE WORD ABOUT VISION or eye PROBLEMS IN MY ADVERSE SIDE EFFECTS PAPER I GOT WITH THE MEDICATION. I contacted an Attorney to file suit against the drug maker and he told me that the FDA protects Generic drug makers from lawsuits PLUS ALLOWS THEM TO OMIT THE DANGEROUS SIDE EFFECTS OF THEIR DRUGS FROM THE PATIENT ADVERSE SIDE EFFECTS PAPERS YOU GET WITH THE MEDICATION. I am now left with permanent vision loss and no course for compensation. The FDA is the entity that is supposed to protect the consumer from this kind of thing but they protect BIG PHARMA so they can sell their 'POISONS" CHEAPER and cause blindness, vision loss and death. The FDA should approve STREET DRUGS as they are far safer then what you get form the pharmacy as I have never heard of a street drug blinding someone.

brittr8
September 9th, 2020
garyn32
November 20th, 2019
aprilk
August 14th, 2009
fda.gov/medwatch: What the pharma companies don't want you to know, doctors report here on this government website. Black box warnings, adverse patient reports, side effects that no one ever talks about until you have them... the site can be difficult to navigate for some but digging a little deeper can bring up information that is less biased than the general public websites against medications/medical stuff.
pedror73
May 10th, 2019
Well we all have been there-lines, lines, lines. Buearaucracy at its best. Oh add hours of time on hold to that
tuvalum
December 5th, 2012
The US gov had made great strides in their online presence. Data is far more accessible than ever before. The site is fairly easy to use and contains a huge quantity of information that is easier to search through than one might expect.

Questions? Get answers from the FDA staff and other customers.

Looking for the official source of information about the FDA? Visit www.fda.gov

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FDA?

Have a question about FDA?