CA.gov

CA.gov has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CA.gov ranks 8th among Government sites.

How would you rate CA.gov?

“This person said they were a "Life Coach" on the phone”

Jan T.
5/10/14

This person said they were a "Life Coach" on the phone. When I arrived at her office she said she was a "Psychic." She started reading my palm and said something terrible would happen to me and that I needed to pay $2,000.00 if I wanted to find out what it was. I immediately got up and left because I thought I was meeting with a Bureaucrat. Pam Miranda is nothing more than a shake-down artist and scammer so watch out! She also started yelling at me as I left her office and tried to block my exit.

jant18
May 10th, 2014

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the CA.gov staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CA.gov?

Have a question about CA.gov?