Federal Trade Commission - FTC

Federal Trade Commission - FTC

Federal Trade Commission -. FTC has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Federal Trade Commission -. FTC also ranks 10th among Consumer Protection sites.

How would you rate Federal Trade Commission - FTC?

“Is it weird that I love the FTC?”

Sophie N.
12/1/09

Is it weird that I love the FTC? I sort of do =) I feel like so much of the US Government is not really looking out for all us little people, but at least the FTC is trying, although they may not always succeed. The FTC has a TON of good consumer info: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/index.shtml And for anyone who is policy nerd and like to read about Washington stuff, they even have things for you: http://www.ftc.gov/opp/index.shtml

“Useless, don't waste your time...”

K H.
11/5/19

Useless. This is all for show. Sending phone numbers to the DO Not Call registry, which they run, does nothing. Still unwanted phone calls. Have registered my phone numbers twice for m any years. When you send them info about a scam, they email you back a warning about the scam which you were trying to tell them about. Their newsletters glorify their exploits in shutting down a few scammy companies.

sophien
December 1st, 2009
Is it weird that I love the FTC? I sort of do =)

The FTC has a TON of good consumer info:

kh650
K H.
November 5th, 2019
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Federal Trade Commission - FTC staff and other customers.

The official website of the Federal Trade Commission, protecting America?۪s consumers for over 100 years.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Federal Trade Commission - FTC?

Have a question about Federal Trade Commission - FTC?