Federal Trade Commission - FTC

Federal Trade Commission - FTC

Federal Trade Commission -. FTC has a consumer rating of 3.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Federal Trade Commission -. FTC ranks 6th among Consumer Protection sites.

How would you rate Federal Trade Commission - FTC?

“Is it weird that I love the FTC?”

Sophie N.
12/1/09

Is it weird that I love the FTC? I sort of do =) I feel like so much of the US Government is not really looking out for all us little people, but at least the FTC is trying, although they may not always succeed. The FTC has a TON of good consumer info: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/index.shtml And for anyone who is policy nerd and like to read about Washington stuff, they even have things for you: http://www.ftc.gov/opp/index.shtml

“Useless, don't waste your time...”

K H.
11/5/19

Useless. This is all for show. Sending phone numbers to the DO Not Call registry, which they run, does nothing. Still unwanted phone calls. Have registered my phone numbers twice for m any years. When you send them info about a scam, they email you back a warning about the scam which you were trying to tell them about. Their newsletters glorify their exploits in shutting down a few scammy companies.

kh650
K H.
November 5th, 2019

sophien
December 1st, 2009

Is it weird that I love the FTC? I sort of do =)

The FTC has a TON of good consumer info:

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

Any law enforcement is a scam because the go buy Christopher Columbus He was a child Discovered America and the laws protect the Crooks liers and cheats. My friend went through hell with a guy for 6 months they did not do a damn thing and if you watch the TV shows the people take care of it themselves and the PHONIES come in when someone's hurt so what do you think.

By Antony K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Federal Trade Commission - FTC staff and other customers.

The official website of the Federal Trade Commission, protecting America? ۪s consumers for over 100 years.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Federal Trade Commission - FTC?

Have a question about Federal Trade Commission - FTC?