Review of Sitejabber

Tel: +1-415-894-5806
support@sitejabber.com

patiences6
9/10/19

I sure wish I had found this sooner because if I had checked some of these reviews I could have prevented myself from some bad things and places recently just by checking out what others said!! Glad I found you now!

dang372
8/23/19

Probably the most important site on the internet for the consumer of information.
Easy to navigate as well. Excellent site mechanics and innumerable informed ontributors.

zyanm
8/19/19

This is really awesome website. I really love this website.The content was really awesome, useful, informative and needed. Through this website I am able to know/find trustworthy online businesses and avoid scams.

peachr2
7/15/19

I enjoy online reviewing as it's a hobby. I base my reviews upon real life experience. I'm finding there's more that runs a business than meets the eye. The reviews are based up on the customers and they may be accurate they may not be. I would give them five stars but they removed the sign in with google account and that caused me to loose access to one of my accounts. So forgive me if I have a few duplicates out there.

reviewr7
7/10/19

sitejabber, on my profile, my "view count" goes up, even when the review isn't publically visible

also I've commented on other reviews. my comments are visible from my own account, but don't show when I log out?

reddit calls it shadow-censoring...twitter, facebook and possibly others do it.

your update button doesn't work. "updating" causes reviews to disappear (still visible from your own login, and the view count still mysteriously going up slowly, of course)

you still initially get a chirpy email response saying "thanks for reaching out". then nothing

highly suspicious....

(I mean, at least you don't have "trust" in the name, like some review sites)

also your review edit field is tiny....encouraging minimal text in reviews?

always check your submissions are visible when you log out of your account, whatever website you're on.

patricias735
7/7/19

I so much enjoy this software because it is easy to use, and its never need any download. All you need to do. Simply set up Checks and bank accounts in few seconds and print Professional checks instant right away. The very more important part is that provides security of my data.....

coffeer
6/25/19

I find site jabber somewhat unfair!
Many people commenting on this site oppose Alibaba!
Till now i have no problem ordering from them!
Their trade platform functions very good!
But only bad comments are to be seen!

shariqs
6/3/19

well yes it is good you take reviews about website to hold a point of view but your reviews are mostly related to online shopping rather then experience

johnn578
1,028 helpful votes
5/29/19

I've been here since 2014, writing the occasional review when things really "get to me".

Today, I had to make changes to my account here, and realized I had no way of changing my email address (Sitejabber, take note - you should allow this, people change their email sometimes as often as their internet provider or phone. :) ).

I submitted a request, and within less than 2 hours, I was contacted by their customer support team (Traci, thank you for the excellent service). A quick exchange, a verification with the new/old email, and voila - done.

Well done, Ladies and Gentlemen. That alone gets you 5 stars for customer service in a world where internet anonymity breeds laziness and complacency.

However, you also get 5 stars for maintaining transparency, and by holding companies accountable by providing this platform. In the past, my reviews of companies have been overshadowed by a flood of "false positives", and this too was addressed with vigour by the support staff.

This site recognizes that integrity and service is important. Thank you, Sitejabber, for the great years of service you have provided.

mariag390
5/28/19

i own a restaurant and from thousands of people they come a week sometimes people get upset, and sometimes that is the people that goes and post, no the ones that come again or they are supper happy with us. its nearly impossible to make everyone happy. so this site is good, and i like it, but many times hurt the business. i think will be nice to find a middle ground, to keep new clients informed and information transparent.
for my 4000 customer a month restaurant i get 245 reviews and 150 are bad, this is why i dont think this site is quite fare.

aliyus1
5/24/19

Sitejabber is really good to shop confidently without being afraid of scammers.An online website that give many online shopping opportunities.

tomj152
5/20/19

As a user and former lead of our local Nextdoor, I provided a review and also commented on some of the other reviews. Every one of my comments got removed after a day or so. The guy who always gives negative comments, his are still up. I wonder what's going on. Reluctant to use this site going forward.

ahlemr
5/16/19

It's not easy to find out what we want in same field and in different countries at the same time Sitejaber offer you a wide range of products and services to help you

kekandem
5/12/19

I think this is nice platform to find a business from online..u can try what business u want and u can find from this site..

almendog
5/12/19

sitejabber is an amazing application that connects buyers, observers and sellers to be able to see a product. The main sitejaber is the best

arlenes60
5/10/19

I do not know of others experience with the store I rated but the online review on Sitejabber were some of the same complaints I have and I do not believe this is a coincidence.

tularamb
5/8/19

In my mind it is an amazing webpage. Anyone can search for reviews and look for a review on certain company or products to prevent them from getting scammed.

rochellep20
5/7/19

Wrote a 1 star review yesterday and it was posted, today it is gone...... why is that sitejabber.com? Why is it that the number you have listed does not work? Lets see how long this review lasts :)

bernardt15
5/2/19

With all the different review sites, we wondered which ones might be the most important for different markets.

By looking at the review websites and how they appear in organic search results, it can help businesses get an idea of which might be the most important for them.

jorgee16
4/29/19

I come here to read and write reviews about websites I have experience with but unfortunately not all websites are available to review. Other than that no complaints. I find it useful to see if a website has multiple neg reviews about a particular thing. Then I know to stay away.

frand28
4/9/19

THEY RESPOND TO THEIR CUSTOMER QUESTIONS AND THEY GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP EVEN IF ITS NOT SOMETHING THAT WOULD AFFECT THEM THEY JUST TRY TO HELP ALL THEIR USERS. THEY WERE KIND AND KEOT RESPONDING TO HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM

aarong129
4/4/19

I try to type words and they turn out to be like this: type is yyyyyyypeyyyyyyype on my tablet. I have to go back and delete the excess words until it is normal..

buckb25
4/4/19

good work excellent services
thankyou very much.great oppertunity t help consumers online business.

jamesl814
2/25/19

i have only used them a bit but i can see they contain a lot of useful information to source out bad sites.

manathayriad
2/8/19

I noticed most of the reviews were really low for a lot of sites because it's primarily the negative reviews or experiences that are posted up. After posting a positive review I noticed that they state that they do a lot to filter the posts on site. I would be curious how much actually gets filtered and the reason for it - as well as to actually see those filtered reviews, even with a warning.

Be cautious when trusting in just site reviews like Yelp and Jabber or Google, sometimes things are wrongly promoted or filtered due to automated systems, or paid promotions!

I'd really love it if they actually included photos that're uploaded with a review rather than just using it as 'proof of purchase' and never actually letting people see what we're talking about in a review.

233 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi John, Thanks for reaching out! Your review for carid.com, posted on March 23rd, is live on the site. You can find it here: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.carid.com#1476 Please let us know if you continue to have issues viewing your review.

By Alice H.

Hi John, thanks for your question. SiteJabber doesn't have a mobile app but we do have a browser extension that lets you see ratings while you browse the web. You can check it out here: http://www.sitejabber.com/extension-download

By Alice H.

Hi Frank, Thanks for the reply. I didn't mean to sound crass towards you. Your idea is a good one and to be honest, I like the idea of Sitejabber creating a community where those with a higher credibility rating can step in and help each other out, especially if it's the truth. Unfortunately, the problem is that the lie is still visible.As I said, we want constructive feedback. In fact, on our receipts, we ask the customer, "If you are happy with your order, please consider leaving a review of your experience on one of the many review sites like...." We will be removing sitejabber from that list effective immediately because while we want REAL comments and reviews about our service, why should we promote sitejabber as an independent body when it's not allowing owners to publicly refute defamatory lies that damage the business? Sitejabber, you've lost the respect from this user with regards your impartiality. You'll lose more as time goes by when others start to realize that this is a place to publicly lie about your competition, suffer no consequences and know that your competition can do nothing about it but complain. It's a shame that your own site profile discussion is loaded with negative criticism. Finally, Frank, thanks for your constructive input. I really appreciate it. Didn't mean to punish your good deed :)

By Sarah B., Zwee Representative

Hi Zoe, you can update your profile photo at https://www.sitejabber.com/edit-profile

By Alice H.

Hi Curtis, what company did you purchase tickets with? This question was submitted to Sitejabber and while we're not affiliated with any of the businesses that have been reviewed on our site, I would be happy to see if we have any contact information to pass along for you.

By Alice H.

Absolutely! You can attach any photo evidence you would like when you submit your review. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

By Alice H.

Hi Phil, unfortunately, I'm not showing that a review has been submitted for seaymotors.com Is that the URL you submitted your review for? Please send a message to support@sitejabber.com and our team would be happy to take a closer look for you.

how do I bring up my review on site Jabber

By Wendy M.

great question jeanne, try a different web browser (chrome, firefox, etc...)

By Moe G.

Hi Bindu, thanks for your question. All you need to do is log in to your SiteJabber account and click on your "profile". From there you should be able to see all your reviews and below each review should be links that will allow you to edit or delete each review. If you have more questions please email us at support@sitejabber.com. Thank you!

By Alice H.
Questions? Get answers from the Sitejabber staff and other customers.

Sitejabber?