Review of Sitejabber

Tel: +1-415-894-5806
support@sitejabber.com

arlenes81
1/27/20
I am really happy I decided to use Sitejabber. They were nothing but Truthful in their descriptions. Very Explanatory and Price was Cheap, compared to others.
I will Highly Recommend it, to my family and friends, both locally and Internationally.
nzubechin
1/4/20
Such a great product with exceptional wonderful design, there are no regrets whatsoever about this product, another lovable feature about this is the dual compartment and customizable dividers.
To cut it all short, this is wonderful.
kriss91
12/28/19
SiteJabber seems to be a good idea, however the feedback process is worse than broke, it's staffed by a blackhole. Feedback disappears and there is never any further action. Here's an example. I suggested that the 5 star system is insufficient indicator of customer support and experience. That there are many companies that pad their ratings and that can mask a recent declining trend. I suggested have a lifetime rating with a thumbs up or down (indicates improvement or decline) on the summary listing and in the expansion showing individual reviews, a rolling 90 day review that shows current trends. This is relevant because a company can completely change their support or refund commitment that is adversely affecting the customers but can be masked from reviews 5 years ago. We need current ratings to make good decisions. This suggestion accommodates the people that come to Sitejabber and only count stars and the more engaged individuals trying to research and make an informed decision.
mz46
12/17/19
Shopping experience was enjoyable. Great site, easy to design my ring, quick delivery, beautiful product
thorfinnt
12/13/19
But there seems to be a lot of fake reviews here too. And the support doesn't seem to care much for cleaning it up. :(
(Tried reporting some obvious fake ratings. And just as on Trustpilot,I never got any reply)
janifam
11/27/19
Sitejabber is a good site. Tha have to make me a right direction on my business. I hope that it is a place where you find that right company.
samanthaa109
11/18/19
I would recommend to friends and family and church members neighbors i was very satisfied wasn't in any pain at all I was totally relaxed
justinn9
11/1/19
The links and write up can get a little outdated. It is also not widely use by people which means the reviews here can be rather isolated.
jeffreya125
10/10/19
Review sites will always have fake categories. I always take the advice with a grain of salt. Today (Oct,. 2019) I decided to take a look at the site itself. All reports, news and articles were 2018 or earlier. Gosh....nothing happened that consumers need to know? Articles are all copied from other sites that rate something. Some suspicious information about how one can buy some medical equipment that I don't think is FDA approved. Articles that claim to provide information on finding the best ... And they all refer to Sitejabber "partners." The positive reviews on the site are surprisingly vague and all seem to be written in one or two sentences by those who do not speak English as their first language.

So, a computer is set up for people to review companies. The companies can send in bad reviews of their competitors and great reviews about themselves. Old information. Generic advice like "shop when something is on sale."

I've seen better sites operated on an old dial-up computer under a bed. I'll bet this review disapp-ears.
ionelv1
9/20/19
for me you are the best review site.
on your site I can express my experiences on other sites.
Kind regards,

ione vlad
patiences6
9/10/19
I sure wish I had found this sooner because if I had checked some of these reviews I could have prevented myself from some bad things and places recently just by checking out what others said!! Glad I found you now!
dang372
8/23/19
My initial review of the site was very favorable, but I've since seen how little attention they pay to obvious document dumps, where there will be no activity for days or even a week, and then voila, thirty or seventy glowing but maddeningly non-specific puff pieces come in. The only site where I've witnessed this is Nextdoor. I've tried three times to bring it to Sitejabber's attention. No effect, no reply Also, my comments on these raves vanish almost instantly. This is not how I'd go about protecting my chief asset.
zyanm
8/19/19
This is really awesome website. I really love this website.The content was really awesome, useful, informative and needed. Through this website I am able to know/find trustworthy online businesses and avoid scams.
peachr2
7/15/19
I enjoy online reviewing as it's a hobby. I base my reviews upon real life experience. I'm finding there's more that runs a business than meets the eye. The reviews are based up on the customers and they may be accurate they may not be. I would give them five stars but they removed the sign in with google account and that caused me to loose access to one of my accounts. So forgive me if I have a few duplicates out there.
reviewr7
7/10/19
sitejabber, on my profile, my "view count" goes up, even when the review isn't publically visible

also I've commented on other reviews. my comments are visible from my own account, but don't show when I log out?

reddit calls it shadow-censoring...twitter, facebook and possibly others do it.

your update button doesn't work. "updating" causes reviews to disappear (still visible from your own login, and the view count still mysteriously going up slowly, of course)

you still initially get a chirpy email response saying "thanks for reaching out". then nothing

highly suspicious....

(I mean, at least you don't have "trust" in the name, like some review sites)

also your review edit field is tiny....encouraging minimal text in reviews?

always check your submissions are visible when you log out of your account, whatever website you're on.
patricias735
7/7/19
I so much enjoy this software because it is easy to use, and its never need any download. All you need to do. Simply set up Checks and bank accounts in few seconds and print Professional checks instant right away. The very more important part is that provides security of my data.....
coffeer
6/25/19
I find site jabber somewhat unfair!
Many people commenting on this site oppose Alibaba!
Till now i have no problem ordering from them!
Their trade platform functions very good!
But only bad comments are to be seen!
shariqs
6/3/19
well yes it is good you take reviews about website to hold a point of view but your reviews are mostly related to online shopping rather then experience
johnn578
1,028 helpful votes
5/29/19
I've been here since 2014, writing the occasional review when things really "get to me".

Today, I had to make changes to my account here, and realized I had no way of changing my email address (Sitejabber, take note - you should allow this, people change their email sometimes as often as their internet provider or phone. :) ).

I submitted a request, and within less than 2 hours, I was contacted by their customer support team (Traci, thank you for the excellent service). A quick exchange, a verification with the new/old email, and voila - done.

Well done, Ladies and Gentlemen. That alone gets you 5 stars for customer service in a world where internet anonymity breeds laziness and complacency.

However, you also get 5 stars for maintaining transparency, and by holding companies accountable by providing this platform. In the past, my reviews of companies have been overshadowed by a flood of "false positives", and this too was addressed with vigour by the support staff.

This site recognizes that integrity and service is important. Thank you, Sitejabber, for the great years of service you have provided.
mariag390
5/28/19
i own a restaurant and from thousands of people they come a week sometimes people get upset, and sometimes that is the people that goes and post, no the ones that come again or they are supper happy with us. its nearly impossible to make everyone happy. so this site is good, and i like it, but many times hurt the business. i think will be nice to find a middle ground, to keep new clients informed and information transparent.
for my 4000 customer a month restaurant i get 245 reviews and 150 are bad, this is why i dont think this site is quite fare.
aliyus1
5/24/19
Sitejabber is really good to shop confidently without being afraid of scammers.An online website that give many online shopping opportunities.
tomj152
5/20/19
As a user and former lead of our local Nextdoor, I provided a review and also commented on some of the other reviews. Every one of my comments got removed after a day or so. The guy who always gives negative comments, his are still up. I wonder what's going on. Reluctant to use this site going forward.
ahlemr
5/16/19
It's not easy to find out what we want in same field and in different countries at the same time Sitejaber offer you a wide range of products and services to help you
kekandem
5/12/19
I think this is nice platform to find a business from online..u can try what business u want and u can find from this site..
almendog
5/12/19
sitejabber is an amazing application that connects buyers, observers and sellers to be able to see a product. The main sitejaber is the best
248 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Frank, Thanks for the reply. I didn't mean to sound crass towards you. Your idea is a good one and to be honest, I like the idea of Sitejabber creating a community where those with a higher credibility rating can step in and help each other out, especially if it's the truth. Unfortunately, the problem is that the lie is still visible.As I said, we want constructive feedback. In fact, on our receipts, we ask the customer, "If you are happy with your order, please consider leaving a review of your experience on one of the many review sites like...." We will be removing sitejabber from that list effective immediately because while we want REAL comments and reviews about our service, why should we promote sitejabber as an independent body when it's not allowing owners to publicly refute defamatory lies that damage the business? Sitejabber, you've lost the respect from this user with regards your impartiality. You'll lose more as time goes by when others start to realize that this is a place to publicly lie about your competition, suffer no consequences and know that your competition can do nothing about it but complain. It's a shame that your own site profile discussion is loaded with negative criticism. Finally, Frank, thanks for your constructive input. I really appreciate it. Didn't mean to punish your good deed :)

By Sarah B., Zwee Representative

Hi Zoe, you can update your profile photo at https://www.sitejabber.com/edit-profile

By Alice H.

Hi Curtis, what company did you purchase tickets with? This question was submitted to Sitejabber and while we're not affiliated with any of the businesses that have been reviewed on our site, I would be happy to see if we have any contact information to pass along for you.

By Alice H.

Absolutely! You can attach any photo evidence you would like when you submit your review. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

By Alice H.

Hi Phil, unfortunately, I'm not showing that a review has been submitted for seaymotors.com Is that the URL you submitted your review for? Please send a message to support@sitejabber.com and our team would be happy to take a closer look for you.

how do I bring up my review on site Jabber

By Wendy M.

great question jeanne, try a different web browser (chrome, firefox, etc...)

By Moe G.

Hi Bindu, thanks for your question. All you need to do is log in to your SiteJabber account and click on your "profile". From there you should be able to see all your reviews and below each review should be links that will allow you to edit or delete each review. If you have more questions please email us at support@sitejabber.com. Thank you!

By Alice H.
Questions? Get answers from the Sitejabber staff and other customers.

Sitejabber?