Review of Sitejabber

Tel: +1-415-894-5806
support@sitejabber.com

manathayriad
2/8/19

I noticed most of the reviews were really low for a lot of sites because it's primarily the negative reviews or experiences that are posted up. After posting a positive review I noticed that they state that they do a lot to filter the posts on site. I would be curious how much actually gets filtered and the reason for it - as well as to actually see those filtered reviews, even with a warning.

Be cautious when trusting in just site reviews like Yelp and Jabber or Google, sometimes things are wrongly promoted or filtered due to automated systems, or paid promotions!

davidp1113
2/7/19

I recently received my order and I'm so happy with it. Pistol Clothing were easy to work with and understood exactly what I was after. I would definitely go them again next time I need any printing done. Quality products, affordable and fast!

pawanc7
2/7/19

3Hello! All very good. quick response from Cherry. I received the evening dress I bought, very beautiful, I will wear it to attend the birthday party of my good friend.

valentinah7
2/1/19

It did not post my review about dating.com for three days. So dissapointed. It looks like they favor the scam, fraud dating.com site.

derrickj27
1/16/19

My experience with Sitejabber has been amazing, reading about other peoples experiences especially knowing what to expect when dealing with online business websites

brandong109
1/13/19

I have posted my first review on this site and it seems like a great site, I had a good experience! Their spell checker could use some work but otherwise I had no issues!

andreik20
1/4/19

п т всё законно ревосходное обслуживание клиента и поддержку персонала. Быстрое обслуживание, очень рекомендую! в

atzelo
1/3/19

Hola , desde mi experiencia , debo decir que ha sido bueno el servicio que ofrecemos . Destaco esto como buena puntualidad , buen manejo administrativo . Gracias y los felicitos.

jp264
1/2/19

There are so many different shops on ETSY and AMAZON too it would be great to review them individually. You can't really trust the reviews on Etsy shops.

leventu
12/31/18

After I met with sitejabber I always check it before buying things. People ideas are very important to find true site

ahmada91
12/25/18

I love these slippers - very warm and comfortable . Initially I thought they may be a bit slippy inside , but this sorted after a couple of wears . Also , had thought they may be big when order came up as size 7 ( I am size 6) but the fit is just right . There is a good lip on the heels for a good fit , and a rubber sole so it's possible to pop out to the bin without changing shoes . Perfect !

colino9
12/23/18

Man, This website helped me alot. It Saved Me from going on websites that i may have not known were so bad

stephaniee85
12/10/18

I am absolutely satisfied with my lippies they literally last all day and there service is awsome my order was missent wrong from the post office and i emailed live glam and right away...

sylviah63
12/10/18

no mention on their website that they were an agency and not United 's official web site.No mention of a fee( $50 ) given inaccurate info regarding luggage fees and penalties if no
luggage was checked
This company is scamming us and should be out of business!!

raftk
12/7/18

Jt store is one of the bedt and well known fashion stores in town. People will never have to go anywhere else to shop.i have always been a great fan of jt store and have never even looked at any other shopping site. I enjoy shopping at the store.

davids1960
12/6/18

All the sites I visit seem to have Sitejabber.com reviews when I look up reviews for new websites. This little browser extension makes it easy to add reviews, too, which is cool.

carolinar30
12/4/18

Dear Sitejabbers I need your help. The pillow that was used in operating room, faced down cause a 3rd degree burn? I am a Native American, high cheek bones. I am attempting to get name of pillow to provide you with. Manufacturer of pillow needs to be held responsible.Mean while look at my burn. I really want to sue them ! I need help.

ralpht44
11/29/18

A quick and easy review site to use and the reviews seem genuine. Will definitely be using the site regularly

susans882
11/26/18

I thought I was done, but to get my review published,I had to give sitejabber my full name and email address. Then I had to go to my email and click the link to confirm. Then I had to give them some more info and when I finally got to the screen to publish my review I had to post it to my facebook account. I don't have a facebook account. NOT EVERYONE HAS A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT! AS A MATTER OF FACT, I DON'T HAVE ANY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS AT ALL!

colleenp61
11/25/18

I have never had any issues with sitejabber, they are always there when I need. I don't often order online but when I do I rely on this site.

mahis11
11/22/18

I am propelled with the way in which their customer care official dealt with my worry. Jt store has such an extraordinary add up to investigate with respect to their things. You require no go wherever else. Jt store has the bent in dealing with an extensive variety of issues. I am happy I acquired my thing from them . I worship the things at jt store.

michaelg952
11/18/18

How cool is it to review your review site. I like the site but doesn't have enough users. My other complaint is the "Review" object; whenever I type in here my cursor jumps all over. Not sure why, but I have to type a review in another ap and paste into Sitejabber.

Aside from that whine, I like that I can review everything here. Sometimes you run across something so awful, or so good, but have no way of leaving feedback. SiteJabber solves the problem.

UPDATE - 2 Weeks Later - The staff at SiteJabber reached out to me to learn more about "that whine." In fact, they did more than just fake-commensurate with me, their IT department downloaded Grammerly, witnessed the same bizarre cursor behavior, and fixed it! That, my friends, is what class and quality companies do. For not other reason, I'll keep posting here because SiteJabber is Right F'ing On!

brandonm98
11/5/18

I wish this website would spread like a wildfire. People need to be able to get a second opinion on websites that just don't seem legit. From hat websites that won't let you leave reviews unless it's positive, to scam real estate websites, Sitejabber has helped me keep other people from making the same mistakes I have, and at the same time, allowed me to avoid websites that already have poor reviews on here.
It can be used for good feedback as well, of course! So leave a site you really trust a good rating :)

jimb133
10/31/18

comes from the samr evil mindless THING cannot even type the titlethis is crap ussless wont post comments where are the comments that i posted ?? This website comes from the same mindless thing that people are complaining about what a joke i noticed the typing trouble characteristics are the same from wgt forum site jabber you are the same $#*! and THE SAME PILE

jenniferr429
10/30/18

So accurate and I am able to check this site out before buying anything. It really helps me out a lot. Would I recommend. Of course.

211 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi John, Thanks for reaching out! Your review for carid.com, posted on March 23rd, is live on the site. You can find it here: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.carid.com#1476 Please let us know if you continue to have issues viewing your review.

By Alice H.

Hi John, thanks for your question. SiteJabber doesn't have a mobile app but we do have a browser extension that lets you see ratings while you browse the web. You can check it out here: http://www.sitejabber.com/extension-download

By Alice H.

Hi Frank, Thanks for the reply. I didn't mean to sound crass towards you. Your idea is a good one and to be honest, I like the idea of Sitejabber creating a community where those with a higher credibility rating can step in and help each other out, especially if it's the truth. Unfortunately, the problem is that the lie is still visible.As I said, we want constructive feedback. In fact, on our receipts, we ask the customer, "If you are happy with your order, please consider leaving a review of your experience on one of the many review sites like...." We will be removing sitejabber from that list effective immediately because while we want REAL comments and reviews about our service, why should we promote sitejabber as an independent body when it's not allowing owners to publicly refute defamatory lies that damage the business? Sitejabber, you've lost the respect from this user with regards your impartiality. You'll lose more as time goes by when others start to realize that this is a place to publicly lie about your competition, suffer no consequences and know that your competition can do nothing about it but complain. It's a shame that your own site profile discussion is loaded with negative criticism. Finally, Frank, thanks for your constructive input. I really appreciate it. Didn't mean to punish your good deed :)

By Sarah B., Zwee Representative

Hi Zoe, you can update your profile photo at https://www.sitejabber.com/edit-profile

By Alice H.

Hi Curtis, what company did you purchase tickets with? This question was submitted to Sitejabber and while we're not affiliated with any of the businesses that have been reviewed on our site, I would be happy to see if we have any contact information to pass along for you.

By Alice H.

Absolutely! You can attach any photo evidence you would like when you submit your review. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

By Alice H.

Hi Phil, unfortunately, I'm not showing that a review has been submitted for seaymotors.com Is that the URL you submitted your review for? Please send a message to support@sitejabber.com and our team would be happy to take a closer look for you.

how do I bring up my review on site Jabber

By Wendy M.

great question jeanne, try a different web browser (chrome, firefox, etc...)

By Moe G.

Hi Bindu, thanks for your question. All you need to do is log in to your SiteJabber account and click on your "profile". From there you should be able to see all your reviews and below each review should be links that will allow you to edit or delete each review. If you have more questions please email us at support@sitejabber.com. Thank you!

By Alice H.
Questions? Get answers from the Sitejabber staff and other customers.

19 Photos for Sitejabber