Scam Help

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.4 / 5

Scam Help has a consumer rating of 4.48 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Scam Help ranks 6th among Consumer Protection sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 86.2%
How would you rate Scam Help?

“Very detailed work and customer service”

Youri H.
10/5/21

Long story short I lost a lot of money to a trading scam online. I was beyond upset at myself. The staff at scam help explained to me this happens quite often and how to proceed to get the best chances at a recovery. My bank has already replied with a settlement offer. I would advise anyone with related issues to using their services. Thanks

“SCAM ALERT!”

Steve S.
8/20/21

The services are not up to my expectations. Since I signed up with them, I have to deal with 3 different account managers because of the high turnover in the organisation. I regret paying them so much. Do yourself a favour and stay away Don't Trust Scamhelp. Worst mistake you will ever make.

yourih4
October 5th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Give as much evidence as possible and info to help them proceed with your case

Good day,

Thank you for your kind words and high appreciation of our service.
We are happy that you are fully satisfied with the service and ready to recommend it to other victims of fraud.

steves2247
August 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

I regret paying them so much. Do yourself a favour and stay away

Don't Trust Scamhelp. Worst mistake you will ever make.

its a scam stay away

Failed recovery service.

Hello,

Please note that this review is related to our business. Scam Help has no relation to "CNCintel", this review is about another business, please move it ti the relevant domain.

Best regards,
Scam Help Team

helenr736
September 21st, 2021
Verified purchase

The recovery team helped me recover funds that I sent to a crypto scam. It took a while, but in the end, I got most of the money back. I would recommend them to anyone who has been defrauded. The waiting time can be frustrating, but from what I understand it takes a while to get the paperwork done. Thanks

Brian D. – Scam Help Rep

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating.

lorab84
August 31st, 2021

Bless them!
They helped me to recover the money I sent to an Estonian investment firm that turned out to be a Ponzi scheme. I lost a very sufficient amount of money and these guys were a real help.

The only problem here - it really takes time, sometimes you can wait for a response for weeks. At a certain point I lost hope, but luckily it worked out.
Thanks,
Lora

Good service, fully satisfied

Brian D. – Scam Help Rep

The team here at Scam Help is thrilled to receive such a great rating, thank you, Lora!

henrickv1
August 31st, 2021
Verified purchase

I went to their supposed offices. They are not there. I searched the building. I even went there twice when the said I didnt come to the right place. It's a virtual address like a PB box they claim as their address.

This is a complete proven scam. Do not get scammed twice. You will regret it. I spoke to Elliot. He didn't know dutch even a little.

Tip for consumers:
They were not located at the offices they claim to be at. I asked around and no one knew what I was talking about.

paolor20
April 24th, 2022
Verified purchase

Response time is sometimes a bit too slow, but my experience with Scam Help was positive. They got around 80% of money back directly from my bank.

Brian D. – Scam Help Rep

Thanks for your review! We truly appreciate your feedback!

dominiqueg91
January 5th, 2022

I was myself victim of scamms and I took contact with * from scamhelp Nederland and he proposed me to pay 750€ for have in return the money I lost.

Scamhelp is not a good company they promie you to solve your case, they never inform you about the process and at the end they say that they cannot solve your case.

Never take contact with them you will loose your money with them.

An unsatisfied customer from Scamhelp Nederland.

*Personal information redacted by admin

markk1962
April 10th, 2022

I was scammed on 2 different occasions (in 2020 for 3K USD and a 6 months ago for almost 20K). Both claim were lodged with scam help in January 2022. 2020 one turned to be unsuccessful, but they got 20K related to the 2022 scam back in full.

Tip for consumers:
Good service if you feel victim to a scam recently

Brian D. – Scam Help Rep

Thanks for your review! Please note that we cannot resolve every case. Upon signing the contract we thoroughly assess every case to make sure you have a high chance for a recovery.
We are glad we were able to get back the majority of the funds your ost.
Thanks for the high appreciation of our service.

althead16
October 11th, 2021

These guys helped me to recover a sufficient amount of money I didn't expect to get back...
So delighted with their work!

Everything went smooth, all the consultations were carried in the most professional way. The results also met my expectations. 10 out of 10!

Tip for consumers:
I lost money to a Forex company! They are the best in the field of forex disputes!

Hello Althea,

Our team is absolutely thrilled with your feedback. We are glad we were helpful in your case.

davidm5987
September 2nd, 2021

Initially I was skeptical after falling victim to an online trading scam. I was very wary about signing up with a service like this at first as I wanted to avoid being scammed again. Their team was helpful and didn't pressure me. I checked out their credentials, and then went for it. The process takes quite a while, but I was able to recover the majority of my money. Thanks again

Brian D. – Scam Help Rep

We are extremely grateful for your review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

Yours, Scam Help

juliab745
August 25th, 2021
Verified purchase

Reached out to them since unfortunately, I was naive enough to invest into crypto on ICO stage. It was obviously no crypto, after a while the website just disappeared. ScamHelp helped me to get the money back through my bank, I got the a full amount in nearly 3 months.
Your help is highly appreciated!

Highly recomended!

Funds recovery service

Brian D. – Scam Help Rep

Thanks for your review, Julia!

We are glad we were helpful in your case and provided you with a resolution.
Best regards,
Scam Help Team

dw594
September 28th, 2021

I was lucky enough to find Scam Help online. Previously I was scammed by the company that took my money and didn't pay me a dime back.
I got a very professional consultant and I realized this company is legitimate. I trusted them with my case and has never gotten disappointed!
I got all the help I needed and successfully retrieved the money I lost.

Tip for consumers:
Be patient and listen to their instructions carefully.
Sometimes the process requires your involvement.

Funds recovery service

c.g2
April 19th, 2022
Verified purchase

They are true professional in the field of funds recovery. Scam Help was fighting with my bank for other 8 months to make sure I get the compensation. Always timely response and a lot of attention to details. Recommend to anyone who got scammed!

Brian D. – Scam Help Rep

Thank you for your review regarding our fund recovery service! I’m so glad to hear that you enjoyed our service and we helped you to get compensation. It’s great to know that we are on the right track.

royj196
April 10th, 2022

It is a bit pricy and actually requires your involvement in process, but these guys definitely do their job recovering lost funds.

Brian D. – Scam Help Rep

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed our fund recovery service. Scam Help's team is glad we were able to bring justice to you.

peterj838
September 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

I got tricked into an online forex trading scam which at the time I thought was legitimate. Upon discovering I had been scammed I was devasted. The team at scam help really helped me understand the process of recovery. It takes some time to recover the funds, but in the end, it was worth it to me. Thanks for all the help. It was much appreciated

Tip for consumers:
Be patient with the process as it does take some time

Brian D. – Scam Help Rep

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating - it's much appreciated!

michaell4536
April 3rd, 2022

They were able to help me to get over 80% of the money I stupidly sent to a forex company back. We went together through everything - my bank, credit card company, the Ombudsman. It was my only chance to get some sort of compensation because at first my bank told me that there is nothing to do here, I need to solve issues directly with the company

Tip for consumers:
Takes time, not always fast to respond, but it worked out for me

Brian D. – Scam Help Rep

Thanks for your review, Michael!

It means a lot to us. Our main goal is to bring justice to our customers, so we are truly happy that we got your case resolved.
Yours, Scam Help

andream1276
April 30th, 2022
Verified purchase

I initially referred my case to another recovery company and it turned out to be a scam.
I was quite annoyed with this experience and didn't really feel like dealing with any company of this kind anymore. My friend referred me to Scam Help and it turned out that they were able to obtain a recovery for both of the cases. Highly appreciated! Real professionals

camilam48
September 29th, 2021

Just a bunch of sales people.
There was no service just a few documents they asked that I do all the work. After I started getting calls again from other scammers, I think maybe this they work with the scammers.
I never get my money back. I ask for the money back and nothing happen. Now there phone changed or they are not answering my call.
This is just another SCAMMER.

johannak44
October 11th, 2021
Verified purchase

I was a victim of an online romance scam. I couldn't believe how crazy these scams are. I got in touch with the team at scam help, and they were really helpful and understanding. With their help, I was able to get back almost all the money I lost. Can't thank them enough

Tip for consumers:
Really thankful I came across them

Hello Johanna,

Thanks that you took the time out to leave us a 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer of Scam Help and wish you to stay safe online in future.

brendanr67
September 29th, 2021

They helped me from the first stages where I was really unsure what to do. I already got a good portion of my money back. I appreciate all the hard work.

Tip for consumers:
Work with their recovery team. Their is some steps you have to do on your own , with their guidance

Brian D. – Scam Help Rep

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with Scam Help!

horstw5
September 9th, 2021
Verified purchase

I was a victim of an online gambling scam. I found Scam help through their website. They helped me throughout the process. It was difficult and frustrating at times because the banks take a long time to respond but in the end, they got me a settlement. I also got many tips on how to evaluate whether a site is legitimate or not.

Brian D. – Scam Help Rep

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime

keatonl
September 20th, 2021

This team helped me recover the money I lost in an online gambling scam. They assessed my case and it took a while but in the end I'm happy with the result. Be careful with scams out there. If you fall victim to a scam, contact these guys!

Tip for consumers:
Ask them to explain the process in detail as its hard to understand at first

Brian D. – Scam Help Rep

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We wish you to stay safe online, don't hesitate to contact us if you need help in future.

grayb18
April 20th, 2022
Verified purchase

I enjoyed dealing with the company, professional and polite stuff, great results. They assisted me in lodging complaints against 2 CySEC-regulated investment companies based on Cyprus. After Brexit they basically brought my balance to zero and simply shut the accounts. Scam Help indeed assisted me in resolving the matter.

Brian D. – Scam Help Rep

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us. I’m glad that your experience with us was positive. I also want to thank you for giving us a chance to take care or your case and bring justice to you.

jamiet319
October 30th, 2021

I was impressed with the attention to detail, and the effort they put into the case. It was an emotional time for me, due to having been scammed out of my life savings. They were a life saver. I would recommend them fully. Thank you so much

Brian D. – Scam Help Rep

Thanks for your feedback!

fabronv
September 16th, 2021
Verified purchase

I got scammed with an online forex platform. Scam help helped me during this time. I have already seen good progress in my case

Brian D. – Scam Help Rep

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Hello Hayley, Thanks for your question. The price is determined on a case to case basis. Before taking on any case our team of anti-fraud specialists thoroughly assesses every case in order to make sure there is a chance for a successful recovery here. The price depends on the number of transactions, payments method, the number of entities involved, etc. We are trying to keep our prices pretty affordable in order to make sure we are able to help as many victims as possible. If you fell victim to fraud, please contact us at support@scamhelp.net, so we will be able to analyze your case and come up with a proposal.

By Brian D.,

Hello, Thanks for your question. Please be advised that we lodged disputes with the entities involved. Depending on your case we create a tailor-made solution in order to make sure you have the highest chance to get your funds recovered. Fund recovery strategy depends on multiple factors: When the funds were lost? How exactly did you transfer the funds to the scammer? Is the scammer regulated/semi-regulated? What is your country of residence? Where is the scammer is located? What are current regulations in your country of residence? Does the scammer comply wit with any of the regulations? We need more details in order to assess your case and come up with a strategy. Feel free to contact us at support@scamhelp.net, so we will be able to assist you ASAP.

By Brian D.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Scam Help staff and other customers.

Scam Help (registered in The Netherlands under Transparent Business Solutions B. V., Company Number 78091624) is a fund recovery firm based in the Netherlands. Our dedicated team of professional IT forensic analysts, bank fraud specialists, and case coordinators with vast working knowledge in online trading scams and other types of fraud assists clients all over the world to submit a dispute against fraudulent entities and successfully dispute a transaction. Scam Help helps clients to recover funds and return stolen wealth to its rightful owners. We provide our clients with high-end tailor-made solutions dealing with all classifications of financial fraud in order to help regain their lost assets no matter how dire the situation might seem.

Brian D.
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Scam Help?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.5
Have a question about Scam Help?