CDC.gov

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

CDC.gov has a consumer rating of 3.75 stars from 32 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CDC.gov ranks 1st among Government sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate CDC.gov?

“Honestly,”

Jennifer R.
1/17/20

I enjoy this site. When I need to look up any type of disease and possible contamination longevity, I am in. I would definitely advise others to take a look around. It's worth it.

“MEXICANS WITH COVID NO PROBLEM INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL FOR AMERICANS”

david s.
9/4/21

The Mexicans and a million other illegal immigrants can have covid and are transported all over this country free of charge but if you are an American travelling with both vaccinations you are required to get a covid pcr test before returning to the United States. You must be tested with negative results within 72 hours of your flight. Try that in Egypt! CDC totally sucks.

davids6494
September 4th, 2021

Try that in Egypt! CDC totally sucks.

corinc5
February 8th, 2021

I find it odd how their Twitter reports/tweets contain the complete opposite of what the site claims. Too political. I trust no one, especially those whom can't seem to get their facts straight. Would think you'd be right on that considering you're literally the "center for disease control" -what does that even mean? Everything is studies/trials. You can't control what people do. We're not sheep! Plus the way you handled this was HORRIBLE! Everyone I know doesn't wear a mask so for the death count to be dropping is a bit odd? All about the money! You should be ashamed.

Tip for consumers:
Biased

Products used:
Indoctrination

jenniferr429
January 17th, 2020

gregb791
July 13th, 2021

Will you be paying the property taxes, maintenance costs, and mortgages to all the landlords? You allowed tenants an opportunity to live in these properties rent free, amounting thousands of dollars in debt that they will never be able to repay. You have robbed landlords of their property rights by wiping your ass with the Constitution. You have lied, spit in the face of democracy, and wasted the people of this country's investments, time, and hard earned money. If this cluster f*ck of an organization operated with these tactics and thought processes as a private business and not a government funded money pit, employees would be in prison. I believe a 1 star review is too generous. The CDC deserves two middle fingers.

quinnp9
May 28th, 2020

This gives me the the best information on the situations dealing with corona virus! I thank everyine who is putting their lives on the line, God Bless All of Ya'll!

Tip for consumers:
Dig into the information!

Products used:
Corona Virus Information

carlosh248
July 22nd, 2021

Dr Fauci more like Dr bull$#*!. You people need to pull your head out of your ass's. It's funny how long you all have been studying cancer, aids/hiv and can't come up with a cure but all of a sudden a virus shows up and you can create a vaccine within months and expect everyone to get it. Get real. You first said these mask don't help or protect you. That they just make people feel safe. That this so called virus latches on to clothes, surfaces and other things but you want us to wear a face mask. How dumb can one be. You can't even keep up with half the bull$#*! you say or put out. People like you are misleading. Thousands of people die every year from the flu and no one bats an eye. You create fear to control the people of this country. Now everything has a stipulation forcing people into your bull$#*!. No vaccine, no go. What is this nazi Germany.

briann914
August 9th, 2021

In 2005 I had contracted whooping cough due to the vaccine wearing off. I had also gave it to my 7 week old daughter. I was told by an infectious disease doctor that the vaccine does wear off, but since both my daughter and I got whooping cough and survived we are immune for life from whooping cough. I read what the college educated idiot scientists from the cdc said about natural immunity wears off also. That is false! It seems that any infectious disease that upends their agenda about covid19 natural immunity has been rewritten. Don't believe me check it out for yourselves!

makenaj
August 6th, 2021

This whole organization can't make up their minds, except that they love to force masks on people, which for me gives me terrible headaches. Well I decided to risk getting the vaccine so I could maybe do something to end the Covid pandemic. Well according to the CDC, the pandemic never ends and no matter what we do it's never good enough. I was told I could be a hero if I got vaccinated, but now the CDC is claiming that breakthrough infections are…common?! So I went from being a hero to being a superspreader? I ain't no superspreader! Make up your mind, CDC! And stop making me wear a face diaper! Let me live my life normally!

dannyg226
December 18th, 2020

Quit contradicting your information about Covid. Just be honest. Where are your stats for this? You've scared america enough. Be honest.

chrisd1322
May 15th, 2021

BAD AND NAUGHTY UH UH NO. BAD FAUCCI. THEY SMELL LIKE DEAN. ANDREW! PAPAS IN THE HOUSE. URH URH URH

paulp1313
August 2nd, 2021

ME: CDC, should I get a poke if I already had Covid?
CDC: "Yes, you should be poked regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That's because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19."
ME: Oh, okay. Hmm. Well, if I can still get sick after I get the poke, how is it helping me?
CDC: We never said you wouldn't get sick. We said it would reduce your chances of serious illness or death.
ME: Oh, sorry. Alright, exactly how much does it reduce my chance of serious illness or death.
CDC: We don't know.
ME: Then what's your best estimate for how much risk reduction there is?
CDC: We don't know, okay?
ME: Um, if I'm healthy and don't want the poke, is there any reason I should get it?
CDC: Yes, for the collective.
ME: How does the collective benefit from me getting poked?
CDC: Because you could spread the virus to someone else who might get sick and die.
ME: Can a poked person spread the virus to someone else?
CDC: Yes.
ME: So if I get poked, I could still spread the virus to someone else?
CDC: Yes.
ME: But I thought you just said, the REASON I should get poked was to prevent me spreading the virus? How does that make sense if I can still catch Covid and spread it after getting the poke?
CDC: Never mind that okay? The other thing is, if you don't get vaccinated, there's a chance the virus could possibly mutate into a strain that escapes the pokes protection, putting all poked people at risk.
ME: So the poke stops the virus from mutating?
CDC: No.
ME: So it can still mutate in poked people?
CDC: Yes.
ME: This seems confusing. If the poke doesn't stop mutations, and it doesn't stop infections, then how does me getting poked help prevent a more deadly strain from evolving to escape the poke?
CDC: You aren't listening, okay? The bottom line is: as long as you are unvaccinated, you pose a threat to vaccinated people.
ME: But what KIND of threat?
CDC: The threat that they could get a serious case of Covid and possibly die.
ME: My brain hurts. Didn't you JUST say that the poke doesn't keep people from catching Covid, but prevents a serious case or dying? Now it seems like you're saying poked people can still easily die from Covid even after they got the poke just by running into an unpoked person! Which is it?
CDC: That's it, we're hanging up now.
ME: Wait! I just want to make sure I understand all this. So, even if I ALREADY had Covid, I should STILL get poked, because we don't know how long natural immunity lasts, and we also don't know how long poke immunity lasts. And I should get the poke to keep a poked person from catching Covid from me, but even if I get the poke, I can give it to the poked person anyways. And, the other poked person can still easily catch a serious case of Covid from me and die. Do I have all that right?

ME: Um, hello? Is anyone there?

davids1705
October 29th, 2018

They misreported od thier guidelines for rx meds cause 30mil ppl w chronic pain to street drugs or suicide. Chronic illnesses 100+ cause chronic pain. Cant cure it but rx meds treat symptoms. Dea n gov overeach catastrophic. Spread the word please

rodg
October 27th, 2009

The CDC website is the main site I have always used as a physician to get the latest news on outbreaks of diseases. In particular with the spread of the H1N1 flu, this site has a wealth of information. They have a page dedicated to the H1N1 status here;

And they also have release dates of the vaccine to various states so you can see when your state is going to get the next shipment of the vaccine.

And here is a link to common safety questions about the vaccine.

19 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CDC.gov staff and other customers.

As the nation? ۪s health protection agency, CDC saves lives and protects people from health, safety, and security threats.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CDC.gov?

Have a question about CDC.gov?