Durham VA Medical Center

Durham VA Medical Center has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Durham VA Medical Center also ranks 17th among Government sites.

How would you rate Durham VA Medical Center?

“Sitejabber help me good”

Norberto v.
12/10/18

I can said am so happy because i fix my teeths now i have good life i can smail ageing am so very happy

norbertov4
December 10th, 2018
danm19
June 7th, 2012
The entire VA process is SLOW, therefore, so has been their development of a functional and well working site. The VA has made strides to improve their interfaces and usability. With the eBenefits portal and other add-ons, the site is becoming useful and user-friendly to its users. They still have a way to go, but at least you can now log-in and check the status of claims, appeals, etc., without sitting on the phone for hours trying to get through.

Questions? Get answers from the Durham VA Medical Center staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Durham VA Medical Center?

Have a question about Durham VA Medical Center?