United States Patent and Trademark Office

United States Patent and Trademark Office

United States Patent and Trademark Office has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. United States Patent and Trademark Office ranks 6th among Patent sites.

How would you rate United States Patent and Trademark Office?

“Rather Pleasant Experience”

Jackie L.
4/27/20

I was dreading this for a business venture a partner and I were tackling. It was actually easy and pretty effortless. If you're not the type to jump into something like this, give it a shot!

jackiel287
April 27th, 2020
deed87
November 25th, 2020
There are a number of videos to guide you. https://www.uspto.gov/trademarks-getting-started/trademark-process#step1
I would have to watch them numerous times before I would invest in this step to protect my brand and logo. I feel strongly about my "brand" because it reflects the interests of a lifetime.
Most of us will have to have our own business to survive and thrive and this is a good step to take at some point. It is not simple nor cheap, but FAR better than having to pay a lawyer for this service.

Tip for consumers: The site is thorough and deserves to be studied closely now that many of us have more free time.

Questions? Get answers from the United States Patent and Trademark Office staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United States Patent and Trademark Office?

Have a question about United States Patent and Trademark Office?