Lazada TH

Lazada TH has a consumer rating of 1.53 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Lazada TH most frequently mention customer service and 11th september problems. Lazada TH ranks 163rd among Mobile Phones sites.

How would you rate Lazada TH?

“Good place to sho[”

Frank M.
8/7/20

I have shopped on Lazada from 2017, from a piano down to pencils. Now it is several times pr. Week. I have had very few problems, at least nine out to 10 products are as expected. The refund works, I have gotten it 3 times, where a product was not as stated.

“Useless customer service”

Paul D.
4/3/20

An awful e-commerce operator. I bought something they didn't have and they processed a refund into their own wallet system that cannot be used by non Thais. They then insisted on giving me a voucher. Second order same thing. Got a message from the supplier saying he couldn't deliver the goods as he didn't have them. He pleaded with me to cancel. Lazada customer service is extremely poor. I still don't have a refund 2 weeks after payment. Don't order anything from here

frankm1039
August 7th, 2020
I have shopped on Lazada from 2017, from a piano down to pencils.
Now it is several times pr. Week.
paulj83
January 16th, 2016
Hi folks i now know why lazada only publish good reviews from its customers in thailand i have found out that it is a criminal offence to publicly criticise a company in regard to its service or qoulity of goods its called defamation of a company and they will send you to prison for it! So if you have a load of rubbish to sell do it in thailand you wont get ant come backs how cool is that based on this i have given lazada 5 stars rice and maggots for 5 years does not appeal
pauld1127
April 3rd, 2020

They then insisted on giving me a voucher.

Don't order anything from here
steves1304
April 18th, 2020
Terrible customer service. They delivered my package to the wrong person and when I called to ask for them to resolve the issue Tonie from customer services said I should go door to door to ask everyone in my apartment building if they had stolen my package. They refused to reimburse me or help in anyway to track the Mia delivered product. I won't be using this website again what's the point of a good e-commerce platform if they give your paid for products away to anyone!
franko226
November 7th, 2020
Lazada does not do anything at all when items are not send after many times trying to get something done by customer support (that is only there to cancel orders) nothing is solved, now lazada cheats the customer too with the coins expiring... when you redeem it redeems the newest coins so the oldest coins will always expire so MAFIA LAZADA does not have to honor these coins ever... cheating the customer... customer service ditch you off with a compensation of 100 baht voucher (before 150 baht, but lazada not cheap doing and is greedy and hungry for money). Overall i am a long time customer by weekly but when problems come no help from lazada or anything jsut a $#*! platform go to SHOPEE instead :)
maggiev24
March 18th, 2020
I ordered from Canada for a friend in dire need of basic items to be delivered to his hotel in Bangkok. I ordered many items and only a small number of items were delivered. They said they 'tried twice to deliver unsuccessfully' which is ridiculous as the hotel has a 24/7 clerk at the desk to receive all parcels to their customers residing there. On top of that I was charged the delivery fee (looks like for every single item instead of each parcel containing multiple items)! So my (eventual) refund (whenever that arrives!) will be short quite a bit. Meanwhile I will have to pay the credit card bill or else have interest fees added; I still have to buy the items that were not delivered to him! NEVER AGAIN... It really was too good to be true...
tadk5
April 24th, 2019
Recently there has been a major scam involving products purchased through Lazada. Many customers are not receiving their correct orders and these orders are being stolen and substituted by wooden bead necklaces. Though Lazada has known about this scam for more than a week, nothing has been done to warn or protect their customers. Lazada is quite happy to let it's customers be scammed!
robertm1492
June 13th, 2019
Simple scam. Was sold a counterfeit item. Returned it in accordance with Lazada's onerous returns policy. Seller claimed it hadn't arrived in spite of the Thai Post tracking page saying it had been signed for. No refund. No item. Now working on a chargeback from the credit card company. Lazada are just thieves. Avoid.
diwat
October 14th, 2019
Note that negative reviews are blocked by Lazada so if you are victims of fake product in Lazada, then pity yourself coz you can't do anything about it.
flaviol9
April 28th, 2019
I bought a mobile phone on Lazada. It
Arrived on time, but was obviously fake. Lazada's return process is to send a return request which the seller should respond to within 8 days. If they don't respond then send the item back to the seller which gives them another 8 days to respond plus the shipping time. How likely is a seller of fake goods to respond? There are 4 sellers on Lazada selling this same fake phone. They have similar names and sell at the same price. Their customer feedback makes clear that they are selling fake goods. But Lazada does nothing about it. I reported them to Lazada. The response was "I will escalate this and you will get a response within 2 days". That was a week ago, they are still selling fake phones and customers are still being robbed. Lazada has no customer service worth the name. Worse, it gives its customers no protection from scanners. I will never again buy from Lazada and advise everyone to do the same.

Tip for consumers: Don't use Lazada.

dava1
September 25th, 2018
I ordered two items, never arrived, terrible costumer service. They offer me a 33% of my money back in a Lazada coupon. Hilarius.
davids857
October 12th, 2017
They sent us the wrong item and won't take it back nor will they return the money!
Stay away from Lazada, there are much better sites in Thailand too.
sofianes6
September 11th, 2018
I am a new customer on Lazada. I thought this is a reliable e-commerce company, but I realize they do not have respect for the customers!

It all started when I tried to pay my order with Paypal account. It did not work. I called Lazada, called Paypal, called Lazada again, no one could help. I opened a Thailand based Paypal account, thinking the issue was from there. I added funds on this account (lost money due to currency exchange rate), tried again: not working still!

Meanwhile I exchanged dozens of emails with Lazada customer support, trying to get help. The only solution they gave me was: please use a different payment method sir...

Ok, fine. After 1 week of non sense responses from Lazada "customer support" and since they are not able to fix their Paypal issue, I finally decide to pay my order by card.

I place and pay the order on 06th September by card. The delivery expected period is 6th-11th September.

As of 11th September, 2 of my parcels are still stuck at the delivery provider since 7th September! The 3rd parcel has not even been shipped by the seller shop, 5 days after my order!

The only reply I get from Lazada customer support is: please wait for your order Sir. As day passes, they keep changing the delivery period. From 11th to 12th. Now the latest update they gave me is: please wait until 14th September and then only we can consider to cancel your order. SERIOUSLY? 8 days after I pay and place an order, then you will bother consider to cancel my order and refund me?

We are in 2018, e-commerce should allow you to get items sourced locally within a reasonnable timeframe, ie 2-3 days. Else I can just go the mall and get it myself on the same day... Now after almost 2 weeks of whole process, I do not receive any item (out of 4 ordered), my money is stuck with them, and no one cares...

I specially selected items available from Thai vendors. So why does it look like my order is coming all the way from China?

I order the items for a birthday: THANK YOU LAZADA, you wasted all the birthday surprise!

The customer service is TOTALLY inefficient. By chat the only thing they reply to you is: please wait your order is on the way (while it is stuck at the delivery company since 4 days or not even shipped yet by the vendor!)

When contacting by email, they just simply lie to your face by saying if your order is not received by 11th September contact us and we will cancel it. When I contact them on 11th September they tell me wait until 14th September and we will cancel it...

LAZADA is not respecting me, my time and my money.

So they don't deserve my money anymore...

I do not recommend anyone to order on this website. You will only waste time and money.

Tip for consumers: Just do not waste your time and money : order from a more reliable website or buy at the mall directly...

vickiec13
September 26th, 2017
I made 3 orders. None arrived on time so I cancelled the order. They changed the status of the orders to 'shipped' so I could cancel them online - they still have not arrived two weeks after their scheduled arrival date. They still wont refund my money. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
philh28
February 21st, 2016
I bought a product COD from Lazada. After using it for 2 mins, it broke. I contacted Lazada and they said to return it. They later contacted me saying they would refund me and to provide bank account details. On 3rd Feb, they said the money had been put into my bank acount but it would take about 7 days for the money to be released. After 10 days, i contacted Lazada. They replied asking for bank account details. HUH! How did they put the money in on 3rd Feb? Anyway, I provided the details again. Now I am getting the run around. DON'T BUY FROM LAZADA. I have been buying from ebay etc online for over 20 years with no problem. This is my first and last Lazada experience.

Tip for consumers: Buy using a credit card. At least, the credit card company will support you

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Lazada TH staff and other customers.

At Lazada we sell everything | buy and check price: Mobile Camera Perfume Cosmetic Laptop TV Books Electronics Home Appliances Toys Napkins etc | Guarantee Cheap Price Free Shipping around Thailand

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lazada TH?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.5
Have a question about Lazada TH?