Star Tech

Star Tech has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Star Tech?

“Gigabyte gt 1030 ddr5 2gb gpu”

MRz A.
6/3/19

This product i got last month from startech.com. It quit handy and ease to install in any motherboard. It will give you 30+ fps in medium setting for any modern game and 60+ fps for games before 2013. An entry level gpu. 2yrs of warrenty comes helpfull to me. I feel it will be good choice for entry level gamer.

mrza
June 3rd, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Star Tech staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Star Tech?

Have a question about Star Tech?