Review of MAC Cosmetics

jane@maccosmetics.com
2017 Customer choice award

aliciag63
9/24/18

I Like Very much the product of Mac Cosmetic, I have spray, mascaras, lipsticks, Eye Shadow all are of best quality, Its not have any side effects.

arianam20
8/31/18

Mac seems to be average to me. I've tried their setting spray, mascaras, and lipsticks in the past and although I've never been disappointed I do feel that you can purchase products that are way cheaper and are the same quality (if not better) than mac

paulinap11
8/28/18

I looooove the eye shadows. They are amazing. They blend perfwctly and I always get my desired look. The lipstick is great too. Just still a huge fan of their eye shadow.

clarar37
8/26/18

At MAC store near you or where MAC cosmetics is sold they are giving away foundation samples...no purchase necessary yall!! I got three and they are very nice and full coverage and blend with a blender or brush

jessicab462
8/13/18

Mac lipsticks are always my favorite. and Eye Shadow are also best. Foundation is also very nice, I Like Mac.

briannas36
8/8/18

Although the pro palette duo is a great compact for many single eyeshadows it is not magnetic what so ever but I just bought a pack of magnetic sheets to place on both sides

schelbyh
8/7/18

Very very expensive brand! But sometimes it very worth it! Some of their shadows are a little chalky and have tons of fall out. But other than that's its good

samr199
8/7/18

Overall Mac has amazing products but they barely have sales and is controversial because of their animal testing!

kaleed1
8/7/18

Mac is a great brand with a wide variety of products. Some a great and some over the years have been flops but their overall quality is great. A little too pricey for me but make great gifts.

mariaha8
8/2/18

I purchased a mac foundtation and was very disappointed with the product. After using my foundation a few times I noticed that it oxidizes and leaves me looking very orange. Given that the company is so expensive I expected more out of them.

rikzab1
7/26/18

Mac lipsticks are always my favorite. It just feels incomplete without them. Big fan of Matte lipsticks and in my opinion no other brand can replace the quality of their products.

johns2664
7/26/18

I cannot rave amount the pigmentation and blendability of their palettes enough. the eyeshadows practically blend themselves. I saw some people saying the purple shade in the palette wasn't very pigmented so I wasn't expecting much but wow mine had almost full pigment with one swipe. so happy with this purchase. The only thing that draws me back is if they use animal testing which is disgusting if true.

ashleyd180
5/28/18

Personally I am a little afraid to use the products as so far every single one I have tried I have had allergic reaction to which makes me wonder what they put in something that you put on your face and near your eyes and mouth. I'm a makeup artist and I wouldn't put it on any client even if they weren't allergic to MAC products

elizabeths267
5/8/18

Can't live without my Mac Cosmetics, especially for my eyes! Long lasting always makes me look and feel good!

milliej2
3/12/18

maryr294
3/8/18

Despite all the tremendous progress thats been made in make up formulation this company still continues to test on animals. This is no longer necessary with so much documented evidence of good products out there formulated with ingredients that no longer need to be tested on animals and are safe for people.

maxs113
2/27/18

I am a big fan of MAC's lipsticks. I have tried so many different ones from all sorts of brands, but these were simply the best!
I also tried several other products they offer, but their lipsticks are still my preference.
In any way I think it always depends on the person!

paulaa51
2/9/18

You should try Matte Lipstick for sure! It's awesoooome! I recommend Chili, Kinda Sexy and Victorian colours.

margotb3
12/28/17

Good, quick, fast and very user friendly. Outstanding, easier to navigate through the products. As a consumer and career makeup artist Mac beats everyone hands down. The site is colorful, eye catching, the radio buttons lead you to the correct location on the site.

meghanc18
12/5/17

MAC used animals , straps them down and tests. I gave 2 bc they have the most variety and carry mineral cosmetics ... which don't age your skin. Being a huge company they have more options with mineral than any other line. But, I stopped wearing as soon as I heard they tested on animals. Plus, most their "artists", have no clue how to match foundation, what colours work with what eye colours, and how to apply.

sandin4
11/29/17

I've ordered a few times in the past years. this is the first time I've had a return. I requested a return label by email(I waited and waited on the 800#). It's supposed to take 3 DAYS to receive. Plus it needs to be sent by UPS. a drop box isn't far from me, but it is in a congested area I try to avoid. It's supposed to be free, hopefully it really is. 1 more day to wait on my return label

sallt
11/26/17

Can't be without my Mac, especially for my lips! Long lasting, luscious color that always makes me look and feel good!

ezrar6
11/14/17

I bought an eyeshadow from MAC online store. I knew it was a very popular eyeshadow and they were waiting for the stocks to ship my eyeshadow. They told me that they could ship my eyeshadow 2 weeks after. And so, I patiently waited for 2 weeks and chatted with MAC again about this order. They simply told me "we don't have this item, you can cancel your order if you want." Very unprofessional and very unhelpful. Instead of helping me to get my eyeshadow or letting me know more detail about my order, the representative just told me to cancel it and did not care about whether I could get this order or not. I ended up cancelled my order and was very upset about the their services. Will never want to purchase again from them!

janet1739
11/8/17

jamiem139
10/30/17

I don't like that they test on animals. there's no reason for me to buy from a company that is cruel to animals. They do not deserve cruelty just so they can sell a product.

109 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I have only needed to make one return and customer service was great. They use UPS. So I had to wait for them to email me a return label, which took a few days. Then I repackaged the items and brought the box to a UPS pick up and MAC refunded my card within days.

By Kristen S.

Questions? Get answers from the MAC Cosmetics staff and other customers.

5 Photos for MAC Cosmetics