Review of MAC Cosmetics

jane@maccosmetics.com
2017 Customer choice award

jeanp43
6/9/16

I am in love with mac products. I really love their eye shadows and cleanser. I had oily skin before and I tried mac cleanser. It worked well for me.

luisam8
6/7/16

Everytime I walk in the store I feel welcome, and I have the best enjoyable time ever! Everyone in their is great! But just wanted to say Yaretzi is a great help all the time. the way she does her is great!

michellew124
6/7/16

Soap&GlorySuper-Colour FabuLIPstick in Naked Beige £9.00

A great high lipstick definitely more of a brown toned. Feels great on!

phyllism24
6/3/16

Defective product, I made the mistake of purchasing through an actual store instead of a department store and they would not replace. Tried calling customers service and was placed on hold for 20 mins before I hung up. So I won't be buying Mac products any longer due to this and nor will I be paying for my daughters. This company is deteriorating as evident by the complaints when googled. It appears the upper management needs replacement or perhaps more basic education regarding how successful businesses operate.

mavisj2
5/20/16

I can't tell you all how much i really love it!

natashaa14
5/16/16

Love the quality, because not many cover the color wheel as effectively as this brand does, but their practices and stance on animal testing is sad. They use carmine for their reds; beetles have no place on my lips. Other ingredients are less than satisfactory too. Sad they don't devote enough resources to produce the same level of product without scary, cancer-causing ingredients. :(

rosiep6
5/3/16

love the mac there lipstick always goes on soft and smooth i never had a problem with them .

melissac98
4/27/16

This is my favorite brand! MAC lipsticks are long-lasting and I love the selection of colors.

sarahw126
4/21/16

I simply love MAC cosmetics :)

jakiaa
4/4/16

lovely products. :)

saral51
4/4/16

I bought lashes from here that would NOT stay on my eyes... I wear fake lashes EVERYDAY and when I tried to return them they wouldn't let me. SO i had to go through corporate just to get a new pair and hat was 2 1/2 weeks ago and i STILL haven't gotten them nor have I heard from them no email nothing. I will never buy them from there again #MACISWAC

hannahm34
4/3/16

This foundation looks nice and natural on my skin. The only downside to this foundation is that is takes quite a while to blend and get right, so I would not recommend this if you dont have a lot of time to apply your make up.In any case, really great cosmetics!

strawberrym1
4/3/16

The MAC products are expensive as is but trying to buy them online internationally is even worse the products are so over priced. I only buy MAC when am in the US because otherwise it's not worth it. Their online site isn't worth it.

betniceo
3/30/16

I like MAC ,It has a variety of styles of makeup,making you become queen , but sometimes lovely little girl, just you like :)

lilya21
3/30/16

Mac is also very easy to navigate site, I really like it's set. Why should I give it 4 instead of 5 only because the MAC store employees can sorta off rude and uppity!

debrag37

3/22/16

Watch my YouTube videos

amayab1
3/17/16

They have perfect beauty products for everyone and when it comes to your house there is no mess ups. They are perfect.

anag38
3/17/16

For years I have fiddled with cheap glosses and high-end matte lipsticks that crack, until I found MAC. Albeit, it was my sister's lipsticks that I messed around with, but I've never been more astounded when it comes to cosmetics.

The pigmentation is superb. No need to cake it on.
The pay-off is amazing! Hours of beautiful color.
Doesn't crack, crease, etc.

However, I would recommend using a moisturizer under, they generally aren't moisturizing, but it's not like they advertise that their lipsticks moisturize, anyways.

carolm123
3/11/16

I like mac their product and has best customer service they are professional I ordered on line once was sent a wrong product but was rectified immediately and new one sent. I usually use mac in Brixton they are very busy but helpful and pleasant I've had a few encounters I felt I got wrong make up advise but put down to a new staff needed more trainING otherwise I'm happy and will continue using their products I like that all their foundation has SPF. You just have to get good advise on your skin type and know what works for you. Thanks.

christined46
3/10/16

So I'm a very pale gal and I have had a real hard time finding a foundation shade that matches me perfectly or won't turn me into a walking carrot if ya know what I mean. But anywho went to MAC and got matched to a shade in one of their foundations and let me tell ya it was perfect!!! Their makeup is of a great quality and lasts all day so I'm very very happy with their products. The Mac website is also easy to navigate and I really like how it's setup. The only reason why I'm giving it a 4 and not a 5 is because the employees in the MAC store can sorta come off as rude and uppity! Like c'mon you're already intimidating with your hair and makeup on point..looking like friggin barbie! I don't need your attitude thank you kindly. Other than that I am all for MAC!

pamf18
3/6/16

The MAC consultants at Dillard's in Omaha at Oakview mall tells their customers if you bring in your empty foundation bottles you get a free one. First they tell you that you need four. When you bring in four they tell you " no, it's five". Then, when you bring in five, they say "no, it's six". They keep adding one every time so you never get the free one they promised! Isn't this illegal?

sarmisthas
2/11/16

a very nice online shopping website for ladies makeup and cosmatics items..there are mostly all types of cosmatics available.

amandar63
1/22/16

very nice :D

109 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I have only needed to make one return and customer service was great. They use UPS. So I had to wait for them to email me a return label, which took a few days. Then I repackaged the items and brought the box to a UPS pick up and MAC refunded my card within days.

By Kristen S.

Questions? Get answers from the MAC Cosmetics staff and other customers.

5 Photos for MAC Cosmetics