Review of MAC Cosmetics

3/22/16

Watch my YouTube videos

amayab1
3/17/16

They have perfect beauty products for everyone and when it comes to your house there is no mess ups. They are perfect.

anag38
3/17/16

For years I have fiddled with cheap glosses and high-end matte lipsticks that crack, until I found MAC. Albeit, it was my sister's lipsticks that I messed around with, but I've never been more astounded when it comes to cosmetics.

The pigmentation is superb. No need to cake it on.
The pay-off is amazing! Hours of beautiful color.
Doesn't crack, crease, etc.

However, I would recommend using a moisturizer under, they generally aren't moisturizing, but it's not like they advertise that their lipsticks moisturize, anyways.

carolm123
3/11/16

I like mac their product and has best customer service they are professional I ordered on line once was sent a wrong product but was rectified immediately and new one sent. I usually use mac in Brixton they are very busy but helpful and pleasant I've had a few encounters I felt I got wrong make up advise but put down to a new staff needed more trainING otherwise I'm happy and will continue using their products I like that all their foundation has SPF. You just have to get good advise on your skin type and know what works for you. Thanks.

christined46
3/10/16

So I'm a very pale gal and I have had a real hard time finding a foundation shade that matches me perfectly or won't turn me into a walking carrot if ya know what I mean. But anywho went to MAC and got matched to a shade in one of their foundations and let me tell ya it was perfect!!! Their makeup is of a great quality and lasts all day so I'm very very happy with their products. The Mac website is also easy to navigate and I really like how it's setup. The only reason why I'm giving it a 4 and not a 5 is because the employees in the MAC store can sorta come off as rude and uppity! Like c'mon you're already intimidating with your hair and makeup on point..looking like friggin barbie! I don't need your attitude thank you kindly. Other than that I am all for MAC!

pamf18
3/6/16

The MAC consultants at Dillard's in Omaha at Oakview mall tells their customers if you bring in your empty foundation bottles you get a free one. First they tell you that you need four. When you bring in four they tell you " no, it's five". Then, when you bring in five, they say "no, it's six". They keep adding one every time so you never get the free one they promised! Isn't this illegal?

sarmisthas
2/11/16

a very nice online shopping website for ladies makeup and cosmatics items..there are mostly all types of cosmatics available.

amandar63
1/22/16

very nice :D

oliviaf8
1/5/16

Very good quality for a reasonable price!! Would not buy mascara any where else.

thasina
1/4/16

love make up and mac has been an amazing product to use so on so on.... BUT when i went into one of the stores the people who work their so straight up rude and don't help you. not all are like that but some just make you feel like crap and they make your day like poop. and if you have a bad day don't take it out on the customers coz its not our fault. really need to fix up.

nicolep49
12/3/15

I am so thankful that I was able to find a site that has all the essential products for daily usage at cheap and affordable prices. What I think is pretty kool about sitejabber is the fact that you have tons of options. Sitejabber carries alot of the top name companies that we as consumers all know and are comfortable with. You also have the ability to check out the companies and their brands in just one location with their amazing deal breaker prices.Ordering items is super easy no complications whats so ever with a speedy delivery time frame. I would definitely recommend sitejabber to everyone especially us women who are super busy always on the go with that 9-5 job, who really wants a secure, safe, trustworthy site where you can definitely get value for your money. You actually do get what you bargain for when you receive your packages, never disappointed.

georginap4
12/1/15

I was really pleased with the speed of delivery and the quality

malindas4
11/8/15

A pretty nice source for cosmetics

maryc162
10/18/15

I went to a MAC store In Palm Beach Gardens, FL for the first time for a make-up application & to find out about the product line. I heard MAC was a makeup line developed for photography. I prearranged the application appointment & showed up on time. Here was the result: No one knew about my appointment. The lighting was very poor. I asked for heavy makeup application with "contouring" for a photo shoot I was doing. The cashier "took" my appointment..... I expected the cashier to tell me about the products & which ones would be good for my coloring. Not a word. She had a lot of brushes but did not know how to use them.... I paid them because the lighting was poor & I couldn't see my real reflection! When I went to the photo studio with normal lighting I was really disappointed. It looked like I had no make up on - my lips were pale! I had to reschedule my photo shoot etc... I called the manage,r Lisa, a few days later. Lisa did not care about my experience. She remembered making my appointment but he had no appointment log for reference & wanted to see my receipt to "deal" with me. I still have the receipt. I use it as a reminder. I tell everyone MAC is poor product & unorganized business with unprofessional staff. Go to the Ulta Store 1/4 mile away - you'll get you money's worth & professional business representatives. Shame on you MAC. Shame on you Clinique for misrepresentation of the product.

shellym19
10/17/15

I love Mac! Their cosmetic line is great, nicely priced too unlike other brands. I get a discount because I am a pro member, so I'm always ordering new items.

peggyj7
10/15/15

love my comstics

melanyj1
10/12/15

Great site

sarahj108
9/30/15

I have often been to this site and it is great. Loved the site.

talisas
8/31/15

MAC is a great brand for everything but foundation. I do makeup professionally and the "tan" shades they have are either too orange or too yellow. Myself and a lot of my clients have a olive skin tone. MAC does not work for these tones unless you are mixing foundations, and who wants to do that on a regular? I do love their lipsticks, lip liners, blushes, highlighters, bronzers etc. They only received a 3 because of the Foundation shades.

katieg14
6/25/15

I love love love Mac. All their products are great. The lipsticks and lipliners are great, especially the matte lipsticks, they stay on forever. I have very very pale skin, so I have always had trouble with foundation. I finally decided to use Mac Studio Fix in NW10, which I think is the lightest shade they have. Anyway, it stays on all day and it has a powder finish so I do not have to spend money on a pressed powder. I use to wear L'Oreal True Match, but I would have to wear the liquid foundation and the pressed powder to achieve the look that Mac gives me in one product. And since I had to purchase those two L'Oreal products about every five weeks, it'd end up being about $25 all together. However, with Mac, the foundation I get is only $27, and it lasts wayyyyy longer! I've had a bottle of the Mac foundation since April, and its not even half way gone. A little goes a very long way. I love Mac.

debrat9
5/18/15

Will be continuing to use it and would recommend to anyone!

williep11
5/4/15

Very nice cosmetics, not for all, but useful

emmat33
4/20/15

Buy in-store and online. Delivery is a little slow but great products and doesn't put me off. Only issue is products sell out fast and don't get stocked up quickly

109 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I have only needed to make one return and customer service was great. They use UPS. So I had to wait for them to email me a return label, which took a few days. Then I repackaged the items and brought the box to a UPS pick up and MAC refunded my card within days.

By Kristen S.
Questions? Get answers from the MAC Cosmetics staff and other customers.

5 Photos for MAC Cosmetics