Review of MAC Cosmetics

jane@maccosmetics.com
2017 Customer choice award

allisonc53
9/4/17

I love playing with makeup and hair, MAC has always been my go to. Stays on, looks flawless and the website has tutorials to help improve your skills. Love love love this company's products

simones28
8/14/17

The stores never have anything. I can always find anything I need on their website. Free shipping, great incentives. If I'm not sure about a specific lipstick color I just google it and there's always tons of reviews/swatches online about any given Mac lipstick color. They do however make it literally impossible to return anything, so make sure you want it.

alberts83
6/18/17

It's cool and I love the brand so much and fast item get delivered. One of the brand with excellent and good service!

huldad
6/13/17

I really like Mac and there online store you can find anything, I like there online store more, because if go to Mac stores some of them don't have everything and stuff like that.

but online you can find anything you want if it not sold out. and the make the shipment right away really nice job.

natashaj15
5/26/17

If they was a 0 option I would have selected that, I have spend hundreds of pounds on my order and they are still not here the are sending it to the wrong address and it won't let me track my order as it is asking me to sign in and I don't have an account so I signed up and obviously I don't have order history since I just made it so I can't see where it is, probably won't even come and I need it as I'm a makeup artist and I have lost out on 300 pound and the Live chat is $#*! it says some back between 10 am and 10 pm and it's $#*!ing half 4 and the makeup artist chat doesn't say that but the chat keeps disappearing and I'm getting email and there trying to say it's my $#*!ing connects but it's just there $#*!ty $#*! website, I will never order from them again make millions and they can't even sort out there $#*! website

tanyar34
5/7/17

great product and excelent costumer service. The match of color wirh your skin is very precise. ai use the foundation, powder,conselear and lip sticks.

traceyn12
3/30/17

Love getting my makeup here. They have great product and good quality at reasonable prices. I go there all the time.

rajnaa
3/28/17

I recommend it to all my friends and usually give it as a birthday present. I wish i have it all. Hopefully to buy more stuff here soon.The quality, texture, is great! Love using it!

gladysh7
2/21/17

I adore this cosmetics. It was made for women with real love. I recommend it to all my friends and usually give it as a birthday present.

pipoym
2/11/17

I love MAC!! I wish i have it all. Hopefully to buy more stuff here soon. I need funds for it. hahaha. I super love the shades of the lipsticks. I am a fan!

sarahl193
2/6/17

Mac cosmetics are amazing! The quality, texture, is great! Love using it! Especially the lip liners and lipsticks!

clementineg1
2/3/17

MAC is my favorite brand to use. They offer everything and their quality is amazing. MAC lipsticks are long lasting.

davidh453
1/12/17

Had a few orders for my gf at this place. Everything went as it should, no worries.The shipping is quite fast also.

alexisk17
12/15/16

Very fast shipping. Love this site

bobbym49
11/18/16

Hey men, seriously, I bought cosmetics for my girlfriend and understand nothing in this stuff!
But she was happy, that's why I give the good rating.

joannem53
11/10/16

Will be using it on and on, one of the best but a bit pricy at some points. Still great for me.

renam7
10/29/16

I am a new customer of MAC Cosmetics. I did just couple purchases but I love this shop)

ingeborgk2
10/15/16

I'm so in love with MAC products. Best brand for me.

heinn
9/18/16

i wanna activate my ID. so ;please unbanned my id. yes;i am start using 2015 this id .please check my id. thank you very much.please

kimberlyw40
9/13/16

Using the eyeliner for two years now and definitely going to buy more! It's absolutely perfect for me.

lisap177
9/9/16

I'm so in love with MAC products. Best brand for me.

ilenec1
8/5/16

I ordered a product online. The product did not work for me. I tried to return it at store. I was told they do not accept online return at the store. I thought it was weird being that all other major companies accept returns both at store and online. Such a hassle to return!! So I sent it back to Mac online. They received it 3 weeks ago according to the package tracking number. I called twice already and was on hold for long time. I finally had to call my credit card company to dispute the charge. I can not believe the trouble I had to go through !! Never again !!!

annettea11
7/7/16

So In Love With My Mac Make Up, it works way better than any other make up. love my shadows & it makes my eyebrows look.. the cleanser are awesome, been using it for a week & so far i have no complaint at all... i over love the dark purple lipstick & how it goes with my nails ,, perfect for my skin color!....

larad6
6/21/16

Love products and site

sanaa12
6/16/16

I get some time ago cosmetics products and beauty products from stylewe online. It was a great experience with them because all of the products so amazing and affordable. I feel myself and my skin change and beauty in very less time. I want to appriciate their cosmetics products and want to use this online service life time.

109 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I have only needed to make one return and customer service was great. They use UPS. So I had to wait for them to email me a return label, which took a few days. Then I repackaged the items and brought the box to a UPS pick up and MAC refunded my card within days.

By Kristen S.

Questions? Get answers from the MAC Cosmetics staff and other customers.

5 Photos for MAC Cosmetics