Review of MAC Cosmetics

jane@maccosmetics.com
2017 Customer choice award

sarahl193
2/6/17

Mac cosmetics are amazing! The quality, texture, is great! Love using it! Especially the lip liners and lipsticks!

clementineg1
2/3/17

MAC is my favorite brand to use. They offer everything and their quality is amazing. MAC lipsticks are long lasting.

davidh453
1/12/17

Had a few orders for my gf at this place. Everything went as it should, no worries.The shipping is quite fast also.

alexisk17
12/15/16

Very fast shipping. Love this site

bobbym49
11/18/16

Hey men, seriously, I bought cosmetics for my girlfriend and understand nothing in this stuff!
But she was happy, that's why I give the good rating.

joannem53
11/10/16

Will be using it on and on, one of the best but a bit pricy at some points. Still great for me.

renam7
10/29/16

I am a new customer of MAC Cosmetics. I did just couple purchases but I love this shop)

ingeborgk2
10/15/16

I'm so in love with MAC products. Best brand for me.

heinn
9/18/16

i wanna activate my ID. so ;please unbanned my id. yes;i am start using 2015 this id .please check my id. thank you very much.please

kimberlyw40
9/13/16

Using the eyeliner for two years now and definitely going to buy more! It's absolutely perfect for me.

lisap177
9/9/16

I'm so in love with MAC products. Best brand for me.

ilenec1
8/5/16

I ordered a product online. The product did not work for me. I tried to return it at store. I was told they do not accept online return at the store. I thought it was weird being that all other major companies accept returns both at store and online. Such a hassle to return!! So I sent it back to Mac online. They received it 3 weeks ago according to the package tracking number. I called twice already and was on hold for long time. I finally had to call my credit card company to dispute the charge. I can not believe the trouble I had to go through !! Never again !!!

annettea11
7/7/16

So In Love With My Mac Make Up, it works way better than any other make up. love my shadows & it makes my eyebrows look.. the cleanser are awesome, been using it for a week & so far i have no complaint at all... i over love the dark purple lipstick & how it goes with my nails ,, perfect for my skin color!....

larad6
6/21/16

Love products and site

sanaa12
6/16/16

I get some time ago cosmetics products and beauty products from stylewe online. It was a great experience with them because all of the products so amazing and affordable. I feel myself and my skin change and beauty in very less time. I want to appriciate their cosmetics products and want to use this online service life time.

jeanp43
6/9/16

I am in love with mac products. I really love their eye shadows and cleanser. I had oily skin before and I tried mac cleanser. It worked well for me.

luisam8
6/7/16

Everytime I walk in the store I feel welcome, and I have the best enjoyable time ever! Everyone in their is great! But just wanted to say Yaretzi is a great help all the time. the way she does her is great!

michellew124
6/7/16

Soap&GlorySuper-Colour FabuLIPstick in Naked Beige £9.00

A great high lipstick definitely more of a brown toned. Feels great on!

phyllism24
6/3/16

Defective product, I made the mistake of purchasing through an actual store instead of a department store and they would not replace. Tried calling customers service and was placed on hold for 20 mins before I hung up. So I won't be buying Mac products any longer due to this and nor will I be paying for my daughters. This company is deteriorating as evident by the complaints when googled. It appears the upper management needs replacement or perhaps more basic education regarding how successful businesses operate.

mavisj2
5/20/16

I can't tell you all how much i really love it!

natashaa14
5/16/16

Love the quality, because not many cover the color wheel as effectively as this brand does, but their practices and stance on animal testing is sad. They use carmine for their reds; beetles have no place on my lips. Other ingredients are less than satisfactory too. Sad they don't devote enough resources to produce the same level of product without scary, cancer-causing ingredients. :(

rosiep6
5/3/16

love the mac there lipstick always goes on soft and smooth i never had a problem with them .

melissac98
4/27/16

This is my favorite brand! MAC lipsticks are long-lasting and I love the selection of colors.

sarahw126
4/21/16

I simply love MAC cosmetics :)

jakiaa
4/4/16

lovely products. :)

109 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I have only needed to make one return and customer service was great. They use UPS. So I had to wait for them to email me a return label, which took a few days. Then I repackaged the items and brought the box to a UPS pick up and MAC refunded my card within days.

By Kristen S.

Questions? Get answers from the MAC Cosmetics staff and other customers.

5 Photos for MAC Cosmetics