Review of MAC Cosmetics

Tel: 1.800.588.0070
2017 Customer choice award

jasminj3
3/21/15

Absolutely love Mac products, I have tried almost every brand there is and Mac is by far the best! Even after 12 hours the makeup still looks fresh and flawless! Certainly isn't cheap but well worth the price.

daisyw7
3/19/15

The website is nothing special, in fact its a little bit hard to navigate. This company is terrible at releases, and the things I have tried just aren't special enough to warrant the price tag.

alexandrac6
2/9/15

Love the MAC website! You can sometimes order products online before they hit the shelves, which is great!
The shipping prices and speed are amazing as well!

bridgetw1
2/7/15

I purchase frequently from MAC and I'm always satisfied. No issues, quick shipping and always get what I ordered. I love MAC's online shopping.

angv
1/14/15

I have never so satisfied with a cosmetics that much! I just love MAC!

vickys16
12/18/14

Very good site

caisseya
12/15/14

I am a huge fan of this brand. Love all their beauty products. My favorite would be their eye liner and their lipstick. Totally my style. Keep up the great works guys!

janciey
12/13/14

Great website

jonlync
12/5/14

i love the mac cosmetics website. This is amazing.

floras7
11/25/14

I am a big fan of MAC . Especially the eye and lip make up range is the best .

alexj48
11/18/14

i love the maccosmetics website, this is really cool...

haroldh27
11/4/14

I am always interested to know about the beauty. I am searching beauty tips and follow that way. Maccosmetics.com is one of the favorite beauty sites. I like their collection of lip glass, lip pencil and lipstick. I used this lip products and also eye shadows. I am very comfortable from Mac cosmetics products.

marionav
9/30/14

Love Mac Cosmetics very much , so so so good to use , my skin is not good so seldom use cosmetics, my friend recommend me to use their products, I just fall in love with them
<3, <3

laurenn3
3/28/13

I really like their makeup. I have been buying from them for years. If you know what you want to buy, it can be very convenient to order online. I love their eyeshadow colors and eyeliner. They have very nice quality makeup that looks great.

stephanieb16
2/12/13

A while ago I was living in us and maccosmetics is still one of my favorite beauty stores till this moment. I used maccosmetics products and loved a lot. Products are natural and stay for a long time. I'm still following latest products on the website even living outside the us

rjaa
8/17/12

I love their makeup and love to browse the site to see what's new. They also offer Free Shipping at times and I love to take advantage of that offer. :) The colors of their makeup on the site are really accurate to what your getting.

kn19
10/7/11

I've really enjoy both in store and on-line purchases. In person, I love having my makeup done to enable me to see the outcome of the products being purchased. Their on-line customer service goes above and beyond. I tried forever not to like their products or make a purchase. I have no idea why!

abbeyr
8/26/11

I am surprised this website just has one review so far! Mac is like my go to makeup for foundations, face powders and lip gloss. Oooh I love their makeup brushes, I avoid going to their shop in Macy's because when I do I end up spending over $500 bucks on stuffs just because I think they are cute like the limited edition Hello Kitty mascara they had.

I am not the biggest fan of their eyeshadows, I don't know why but I fell in love with Smashbox eye makeup products so I cheat on Mac with Smashbox and vice versa.

zoes1
1/17/11

I really like mac makeup. It looks very natural. On their website, you can browse all their latest products. You can also shop by makeup look. It tells you which products to buy, and how to apply them. Under artists in action, it shows you different makeup looks done by their stylists, and you can watch a video on how to do it yourself, or print out the directions. It's a fun website.

109 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I have only needed to make one return and customer service was great. They use UPS. So I had to wait for them to email me a return label, which took a few days. Then I repackaged the items and brought the box to a UPS pick up and MAC refunded my card within days.

By Kristen S.
Questions? Get answers from the MAC Cosmetics staff and other customers.

5 Photos for MAC Cosmetics