Review of ELF Cosmetics

Oakland, California 94607, United States
help@elfcosmetics.com

ovieobinyeo
5/11/19

Elf cosmetics is a good one.....I haven't used one but recommended it to a few clients and they're all happy with the product quality

carmenr109
5/10/19

Eyes, Lips, Face es una marca que brinda una gran variedad de productos a bajos costos, duraderos y lo más importante es que no son tratados con animales

nindyaht
5/10/19

I like this cosmetic, nice to my skin. Have kind employees, good serving. Excellent shipping. Very recommended.

sumikar
5/10/19

I love it. Its very amazing. I can get most of the products i am looking for . Its really great for those who are looking for beauty products.

monets1
5/9/19

I bought their eye-shadow palette and it is surprisingly very pigmented. Will repurchase soon and sure will try other products too.

marynam1
5/8/19

Bery affordable cosmetics. Easy to get , easy to use, good quality. Ordered couple times already. Will do it again

ronaks3
5/8/19

I like to join this website to increase my income online. I m join such websites now a days. I m earn much amount but I m on initial level.

marbellad1
5/8/19

La gama de productos esta súper, los precios son excelentes y la calidad de los productos son exquisitos no tengo ninguna queja, la verdad no tengo ninguna queja.

alfad
5/7/19

ELF cosmetis is make up brand as we know. E.L.F, short for " Eyes Lips Face". this make up brand is provide women with high-quality makeup at low prices. this Elf cosmetics is so cheap and affordable. let's use this make up brand " ELF Cosmetics". you can happy with them.

marinaa48
5/7/19

Prices are super low for a decent quality. They also have so many different products. From brushes to blushes. You need it that got it.

erictc
5/7/19

Era el cumpleaños de mi novia. Sabiendo lo que le gustan los cosméticos y que no puede ocupar cualquiera ya que es alérgica a muchos, busqué en internet. Compré un kit y le regalé. Su felicidad fue tan grande cuando probó los productos, porque su piel no se brotó con alergias.

isabelled20
5/7/19

I like reading about cosmetic here. Very interesting since I don't use cosmetic products. Nothing bad to say.

abilenec
5/7/19

Ce site est vraiment géniale. J'ai trouvé tout ce dont j'avais besoin honnêtement. Je vous le recommande vivement car il y a vraiment un large choix de produits.

alexp422
5/3/19

excelente productos la linea de maquillaje elf súper geniales los colores alegre de sus labiales además de económicos y súper buenos

jasmins17
5/2/19

very good place to hang out and read about cosmetics. I really lvoe it and think you should give it a try . lots of love.

jennilyns
4/30/19

I have nothing bad to say to this company. They have great products but the very affordable. Satisfied customer here.

trustm27
4/11/19

Love them! Nothing bad to say. Love this good and ethical company. Keep up the great work! Nothing further to add to this.

nicop7
4/11/19

e.l.f. has very affordable prices, but their products are simply terrible. Their lip plumper broke after like the second time I used it, and their brush cleaner does nothing to clean my makeup brushes. Their highlighter isn't pigmented at all... I've just had a terrible experience with almost all of their products. They're a good brand if you're just starting out with makeup though and you want to practice.

noram53
3/6/19

The one thing I love about ELF is that they provide the best quality products compared to very less price. Their make up brushes are too good to use. Being a make up freak, ELF has helped me in making my dream a reality. One can buy so much make up, with of course less price.

sophial32
3/2/19

Elf is one of the best makeup brand. I love to use their makeup brushes. They all are of very good quality and very affordable, too. Their lip exfoliators are also very soothing and best in quality, only thing I wiill not recommend to use is their eyeliner that drys out very fast!

deborahs138
1/22/19

The products are true to there word.Each shall captivate with eye shadows baked with colors vibrant and you can mix and mix the colors to sparkle your eyes.The makeup is creamy goes on texture to none .The eye liner the eye brushes all the bristle's smooth the cleaner to cleanse your brushes are nice and shiny when all complete.

cilac1
1/21/19

Elf is one of those brands where it's not extremely expensive and the quality is great. The brushes are cheap and works nicely, the makeup spray works well, and overall, the shipping took around 2 weeks. The quality of their products are good and the layout of the website makes it easy to navigate. One of the things I love the most from their site is their makeup wipes: cheap, easy, and are double sided- one is bumpy (exfoliation) and the other is smooth (gentle cleaning). Would recommend this site, but read some reviews to double check the products as always.

lorac19
1/12/19

I love Elf. It offers everything that expensive lines offer. I love that if I want to try something new out, I do t have to spend a lot in the event I end up not liking it. Great bang for the buck!

emmas178
1/12/19

My love story with ELF started when i was 14 years old. I have been buying makeup from them for around 10 years now , the quality for the price is astounding , they always includes gifts with your order and customer service is on point. The pink highlighter is life and i had people stopping me on the street asking which one it was . Plus it's cruelty free :)

janew219
1/9/19

I decided to make a present for myself and bought a bronzer on your site. I feel happy about the small present which I got with my order. Thank you a lot,I was very pleased.

Mi piel es sensible y no me causó ningún daño, le compartí a mi hermana el producto ya que ella tiene la piel grasa y le quedo súper bien así que yo consideraría que si funciona con cualquier tipo de piel

By Marbella d.

A mi la verdad me encanta porque puedo comprar desde la comodidad de mi casa y es cosa de sólo esperar el producto aunque claro si lo necesitad de urgencia este medio no funciona pero a mi me encanta pedirlo por este medio ya que aparte recibo recompensas

By Marbella d.

I think there are a lot of great products from e.l.f especially if you are trying to save money. I would have to say though, that the brushes are their best product because I haven't found a better quality brush for a lower price.

By Carolyn B.

Questions? Get answers from the ELF Cosmetics staff and other customers.

4 Photos for ELF Cosmetics