Review of ELF Cosmetics

570 10th Street
Oakland, California 94607, United States

noram53
3/6/19

The one thing I love about ELF is that they provide the best quality products compared to very less price. Their make up brushes are too good to use. Being a make up freak, ELF has helped me in making my dream a reality. One can buy so much make up, with of course less price.

sophial32
3/2/19

Elf is one of the best makeup brand. I love to use their makeup brushes. They all are of very good quality and very affordable, too. Their lip exfoliators are also very soothing and best in quality, only thing I wiill not recommend to use is their eyeliner that drys out very fast!

deborahs138
1/22/19

The products are true to there word.Each shall captivate with eye shadows baked with colors vibrant and you can mix and mix the colors to sparkle your eyes.The makeup is creamy goes on texture to none .The eye liner the eye brushes all the bristle's smooth the cleaner to cleanse your brushes are nice and shiny when all complete.

cilac1
1/21/19

Elf is one of those brands where it's not extremely expensive and the quality is great. The brushes are cheap and works nicely, the makeup spray works well, and overall, the shipping took around 2 weeks. The quality of their products are good and the layout of the website makes it easy to navigate. One of the things I love the most from their site is their makeup wipes: cheap, easy, and are double sided- one is bumpy (exfoliation) and the other is smooth (gentle cleaning). Would recommend this site, but read some reviews to double check the products as always.

lorac19
1/12/19

I love Elf. It offers everything that expensive lines offer. I love that if I want to try something new out, I do t have to spend a lot in the event I end up not liking it. Great bang for the buck!

emmas178
1/12/19

My love story with ELF started when i was 14 years old. I have been buying makeup from them for around 10 years now , the quality for the price is astounding , they always includes gifts with your order and customer service is on point. The pink highlighter is life and i had people stopping me on the street asking which one it was . Plus it's cruelty free :)

janew219
1/9/19

I decided to make a present for myself and bought a bronzer on your site. I feel happy about the small present which I got with my order. Thank you a lot,I was very pleased.

justinm178
12/21/18

I've loved Elf makeup since I was young. Their liquid eyeliner is my favourite eyeliner by far, the brush tip works wonderfully and can be reused after. Their eyeshadows where bad in 2013 but their new palettes are actually quite good! Definitely recommend Elf!

kt125
12/13/18

So many wonderful points to this line: affordable, goes on well, lip products last and taste/smell good, and to say it again, they're VEGAN and CRUELTY-FREE!!! The prices also entice you to get more than you thought you would.

kelseyk12
12/11/18

I LOVE most of their products! Eye shadows, eyeliner, their brushes, lipsticks(especially the matte colors). The only thing I've never really liked is the foundations and powder. My skin is just very picky when it comes to those two things! But other than that, I love their products, and the prices are great!

trinitys10
12/8/18

Pros
1. Inexpensive
2. Cruelty Free
3. Vegan
4. Doesn't Harm Animals
Con[s] [kinda?[
1. It isn't THAT pigmented, but it's still pretty good even if it's not as pigmented as I'd like it to be.

jenniferr429
11/3/18

They make up is affordable and it blends well with my skin. I was amazed on how simple and easy I could order any product and receive it in a reasonable time. I would recommend them to others.

tl100
9/26/18

e.l.f. is maybe the ONLY cosmetics brand that is ultra low-priced, yet has successfully billed itself as cool. NYX comes second, but it's not as cheap, and probably not as widely sold. $1 e.l.f. products? How can you trust that? Yet e.l.f. does it. I won't touch $2 cosmetics at Japanese dollar store chains like Daiso - yet people will trust e.l.f. That's just what USA + marketing will do.

I have some good products from e.l.f., despite, or maybe because, of the ultra-low prices. Too bad they've discontinued some of their products. One of my HG concealer pencils - I've used it every day, for a long time, and there's still plenty left. It was a mere $3 from their website, from their "upscale" Studio line. It had a brush on one end, and a sharpener in the cap. It must be my HG cosmetic product, period. Please e.l.f., bring that back!

One of my HG lip products is their Gotta Glow Lip Tint, the $6 or $8 one that comes in a clear cap and a silver body. I have the pink one, and it is a perfect, personalized pink on my lips. It also comes in a peach and berry shade. Beats any over-hyped $40 YSL lipstick anytime.

Some of their stuff is total crap - un-useable - but that's the same with any cosmetic brand, whether ultra-low-priced or ridiculously expensive.

The best thing about e.l.f is that it's a drugstore/Old Navy brand, so there's no snooty associates or "beauty advisors" to misjudge, condescend, and ignore you.

Their website usually has a gift with purchase if you buy at least $25. They don't allow any returns or exchanges, but that's okay, because the products are super cheap. Just toss them, give them away, or re-purpose them in some way if they don't suit you.

clarar37
9/10/18

Buy 2 elf products and get one free...of course i got the hydrating bubble mask and my skin feels so great lol

malaysiam
9/10/18

Elf is one of the best drugstore makeup brands. It's affordable and is good quality for the most part. Their baked blushes are my favorite.

arianam20
8/31/18

Elf has always been one of my favorite brands seeing as it's a brand that is cheap in price but not cheap in quality. I've never purchased an elf product that has disappointed me. My favorite product of theirs is the brow pomade. It's the only brow product that has satisfied me as much and is also cheap!

alices160
8/26/18

Elf has been the first makeup product I've ever used.
I still use it 2 years later and it by no means fails me.
The costs are high-quality and you truly get what you pay for...

jennifery60
8/20/18

I really like the eye brushes from Elf. they work better than expected, and they're only about a dollar each!

naomia24
8/14/18

What can I say this makeup product are my go too. I never leave the house with out it. Elf has been my first makeup product since middle school and now it my everything i love the quality of it it has great wonderful product. It last my a long time it not expensive they also have gre
Skin care product. Over all it's a great company

alexiaa7
8/12/18

Elf has been the first makeup product I've ever used. I still use it 6 years later and it never fails me. The prices are amazing and you definitely get what you pay for.

buyersb1
8/10/18

I love purchasing from Elf cosmetics! Not only do they offer affordable prices on their makeup, but they also ALWAYS include free products to try!! Highly recommend!!

lanas57
8/8/18

this store provides cruelty free makeup and skincare for incredibly low prices, and very people friendly and usable.

amberd101
8/8/18

Love ordering from them. They always have great promotions for free products or discount codes.Most of the products are very affordable.

briannas36
8/8/18

The elf brushes i believe are better quality as far as I can say than the eyeliner you only get a few uses out of it before it drys out

schelbyh
8/7/18

Very good brand!! Very very affordable!! Most of the products are very reliable! If this was the only makeup brand left on earth we'd be pretty safe! They just don't put much product into their cremes and foundations

I think there are a lot of great products from e.l.f especially if you are trying to save money. I would have to say though, that the brushes are their best product because I haven't found a better quality brush for a lower price.

By Carolyn B.

e.l.f has products to accomadate for most skin types, but I think everyone has different experiences with this makeup like any other. So far, these products have worked well for me and I have fairly sensitive skin.

By Carolyn B.

The benefit of buying online that you will recieve a different gift every time you spend more than 25$ along with free shipping. Also, They often have sales that are only offered on line. In my experience with e.l.f, it usually takes between 9-10 days to recieve the products after you place the order, so if you need a product quickly it may make more sense to buy in stores.

By Carolyn B.

Questions? Get answers from the ELF Cosmetics staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ELF Cosmetics