Terpen

Terpen has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Terpen ranks 38th among Beauty Products sites.

How would you rate Terpen?

“The best CBD!”

Jon C.
6/26/20

I have been reviewing and using CBD for myself, entire family and our pets for years... and have to say, Terpen's products are unique in both quality and price that we have to say, it's the best we've ever had! Something about the right blend of terpenes and a good proper amount of CBD blended so perfectly!

jonc317
June 26th, 2020

josha104
December 29th, 2019

My father (80 years of age) has been using Terpen's CBD Pain Gel for just over a year for his arthritis in his knuckles, which immediately takes away his pain. He's also taking Terpen's 2,500mg CBD tinctures for various other health issues, from prostate cancer to gout. Though we can't say CBD has successfully made him cancer-free, we are positive it helped along the way. As far as his gout, he hasn't had any pain in that area since taking the tincture. It's been a blessing.

kathyp681
October 7th, 2020

1st time trying, very good taste, i love the mint, going to try more, after i finish these. Perfectly made

kristib78
November 9th, 2019

I have fibromyalgia and this really takes the edge off without the side effects of prescription drugs. I buy from this company because I have a really hard time finding pure CBD capsules. They provide a great product!

sd459
September 2nd, 2019

Great up and coming company with high quality products. The various measurements add to the attractiveness for many options and levels of their inventory.

The gummies are a great introduction and provide a solution for anyone. Well done and can't wait to see how this company will grow! Five stars

sharonw391
September 2nd, 2019

The company and people are very good at helping with a problem. My cartridge was not working and the replaced it at company expense. Awesome business, I would order again.

Questions? Get answers from the Terpen staff and other customers.

Founded in 2017, Terpen™ develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes a wide range of beauty, health & wellness products.

Our scientific research in natural phyto extracts pharmacokinetics, led us to develop products using proprietary nanoenhanced technology for maximum bioavailability.

Our vision is to educate consumers and promote wellness products — to help people live healthier and happier lives.

Our mission is to apply research discoveries to commercialize innovative technologies into new products.

Our commitment is to provide our customers the highest quality products on the market.

Business History

Terpen™ scientific research in natural phyto extracts, led us to develop products using nano-enhanced technology for maximum bioavailability, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics.

Terpen™ is all natural and made with beneficial phytonutrients, and sometimes vitamins and aminos.
Terpen™ uses high quality ingredients to make higher quality products — at affordable prices with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We support consumer transparency & truthfulness with 3rd party lab reports to verify plant genomics, potency, microbials, chemicals and residual solvents.
We can formulate the flavor, effect, and viscosity of 150+ food-grade oils used in aromatherapy, herb mixes, supplements and other consumer products.

Our proven technology, bioavailability, and stability are enormously important to its effectiveness, which is our significant competitive advantage.

jcd18
JC D.
CEO
Responsible for creating and integrating strategic vision, mission, goals, compliance, technology, and operations; to be the first mover on new products and new distribution paradigms that challenge value propositions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Terpen?

Have a question about Terpen?