Review of RoseWholesale

RoseWholesale reviews

Tel: + (1)888-969-8881 + (001)888-969-8881

martinm138
12/16/17

Orderd a xmas jumper weeks and weeks ago still not ARRIVED. Contracted customer services only to be told that there is nothing that can be done. And its on its way. I was mislead to thinking it was coming from USA on line retail only to find it cheap good from china were it being shipped from my advive stay clear of this dodgy website

laurene59
12/14/17

I received my products so quickly and they were all such great quality! I will definitely continue being a loyal customer with this company!

sophieb50
12/14/17

I have bought a few things from them and I really like their products. Their customer service is also very good and fast. I got the wrong size on time and they refunded me the money so I was able to buy the right size since it was more expensive to ship it back.

rickfords
12/13/17

Its has been a month since my order has been place and to this date it still has not been shipped, neither has anyone from company contacted me with any sort of explanation.... This is my first time doing business with them company and I must say that I and extremely disappointed by your sloppy professionalism(scam).... and their ticket system is essentially useless since no one ever responds.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Rickford S.,

We at Rosewholesale can be contacted 24/7 via our Support Center and Live Chat. We also have a phone line available that is open during our office hours.

Please note that Rosewholesale only operates these two phone lines, and any calls made to you from other numbers claiming to be Rosewholesale should be hung up immediately. We will never ask for customers bank details over the phone.

If you have any further queries, please contact us via our Support Center and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

deed161
12/12/17

I guess I'm still a little better off than most because I received my order but was UPSET when I was charged more than what I signed up for. My purchase was $82. (which included insurance, shipping & handling) but was charged $120+ on my credit card because Rosewholesale.com said my original bill was in US dollars! Huh??!! I ordered from Canada and they said they had to convert that to US$. NOWHERE in their website, in the invoice or receipt that they emailed me was it indicated that the $82 was in US currencies!!! In the other webistes that I bought from the currency was clearly indicated and the amount automatically change depending on the country you're ordering from. They were not willing to return the difference that was charged to me. On top of that the quality of the merchandise (they show on the net) was way below what they sent me. I didn't want to waste my energy and time on these CHEATERS so I just paid my credit card the bigger amount of money they charged me. BUT just today I got an invoice from fedex saying I owe them $21. for duty and taxes for my package. I told them I didn't get their services but I was told that Rosewholesale.com gave them my personal information so they (fededx) can bill me the taxes for the package. Giving clients' personal information to a third party is illegal! I AM SO MAD AT THESE SWINDLERS! I called them to clarify the issue and was told that those duties and taxes were "unavoidable" charges I have to pay. Huh?!! Really!?? I told the representative that there was no mention of that in their website but she flatly said that's how it is and I have to pay for it. I asked the representative how can they sleep at night knowing they're cheating people out of their hard earned money! She just said that's how it is and I have to pay fedex period. PLEASE if you're even thinking of buying even one item from them, STOP! or risk being robbed by these DOUBLE-CROSSERS! Does anyone know where and how one can file a complaint against these SCAMMERS? They have to BE STOPPED!

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Dee D.,

We apologize that you have had issues with import tax.

Please see here for our policy regarding tax and duties: http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-58.html.

bulls3
12/7/17

This is the same company as rosegal dresslily and several others. Only postive is they are cheap. But they take your money and never send the mmerchandise even when you pay for the faster delivery. I contacted them several times in a 2 week time frame and received bull$#*! auto responses. Finally received a full refund when I threatened to report them to paypal. Your live chat is never active, phone numbers are never answered because of the time! Doesn't matter what time of day you try to contact them.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Bull s.,

Thank you for your review.

Please note that Rosewholesale is a wholesale website, and that items similar to our own may be sold by other sites. We are not affiliated with any other company.

If you have any further queries about our site or your order, please contact us via the Support Center.

Thanks,

michaell368
12/7/17

I was absolutely satisfied with my shopping experience at Rosewholesale.com. Their website is easy to navigate to find exactly what I was looking for. Being in Australia means we often have to wait a while for goods to be delivered but my package was hear in no time flat! The prices on Rosewholesale are way better than any other similar online store and the range is incredible. I've referred friends to Rosewholesale and they agree it is one of the best sites out there.

michelleb312
12/7/17

Great service fast shipping weldone keep up the good work it got nothing do woth other site as the size and all description is great

alexandrad27
12/6/17

Very disappointed to receive the wrong size. Asked for an XL and received a 5XL. I've sent my enquiry for a return and replacement through Facebook messanger and no reply. I've never done a bad review but too disappointed no to.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Alexandra D.,

We regret that you are having issues with the size of our items.

Before purchasing our products we kindly ask that all customers refer to our sizing charts located underneath the product description on every item page to help them choose the correct size.

We will offer you a solution via the ticket center.

We look forward to hearing from you,

yvettes18
12/6/17

Don't order from here. I made &paid for an order only to find out one item had been discontinued. So they offered to exchange it for another item. I took that option which was slightly more expensive so I paid the difference. From then on it was a nightmare as they said I'd made two orders and tried to charge me for both and just didn't send the order out at all. Terrible customer service. A pack off rip offs

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Yvette s.,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We are sorry for the stock issue.

We will update the stock information in the website in time.

rubj
12/5/17

I ordered a One-Button Lapel Edging Design Blazer. I received my order in time and in exelent condition. BTW, it's a good place to purshass.

marcandreb
12/5/17

I ordered a coat and a watch back on november 28th. I payed extra money to get in up to 3-7 days. they gave me tracking numbers, which i think is pure BS. the first number tracked my item SHIPPED AND DELIVERED in Dalton,GA. I live in QC, Canada. the second number still, to this day, track my coat in JAPAN. it's been 3 weeks. i am forced to order on Amazon because i'm sure i won't see that $#*!ing coat before christmas, and I was supposed to receive it within 7 days.
Congratulations, you lost another customer. $#*!tiest company ever, worst service. Oh and I bought a watch since the one i ordered is lost somewhere in the world.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Marc-Andre B.,

We are sorry for this inconvenience and empathize with your frustration of not receiving the item.

Please refer to our terms and conditions about shipping here for more details: http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-36.html

We will offer you a solution via the ticket center.

Thank you for your patience.

daniellew70
12/2/17

Ordered from this place two months ago received my products of different sizes I didnt order the shoes where nothing like the pictures and the shipping was 200.00 disgusting

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Danielle W.,

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your order.

All of our products follow strict quality checks and we always aim for our products to meet our customer's satisfaction.

shlomos2
12/1/17

So, although i was not satisfied with the product itself, I was very impressed with the shipping time and with the customer support afterwards, I received a full refund immediately. I encourage buyers to order from Rose and double check the measurements for the items you are ordering, generally you will be 2 sizes higher than your normal size, so Large would be 2XL etc.
Happy Shopping!

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Shlomo S.,

We are sorry your order has not met your expectations.

Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. We strive to give our customers the best quality at the lowest prices.

We look forward to hearing your reply,

chrisg203
12/1/17

I hava a ticket number and they took my money and no product. I've e mail 4 times and they respond with an automatic bull email response. Their phone number is non existent. They don't answer. Don't order from them! Waste my time now to get refund.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Chris G.,

We are sorry you feel this way.

We always aim to offer our customers the best solutions to their issues in line with our policies. Please click here for more details: http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-16.html.

We are always happy to assist you,

alexanderm81
12/1/17

I haven't received my package since the I ordered it , on the 1st of November . Now it's the 1st December and it says it's been in trans sit for 8 days it's been over 8 days .

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Alexander M.,

Thank you for your comment.

All of our items can be shipped using varying shipping methods. The method of shipping can be chosen by the customer during the check out process.

For more details on shipping methods, please click here: http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-39.html.

We look forward to helping you,

miladz
12/1/17

Their descriptions and sizes are all screwed up. I ordered a blazer and followed their size chart. It was 3 inches smaller than their discretion. They offered to refund me a 60% refund of what I paid for it! If I want to send it back, I have to pay shipping!

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Milad Z.,

We regret that you are having issues with the size of our items.

Could you provide the valid order number to us?

We are awaiting your reply,

jeronimom1
12/1/17

I have ordered two products. One had to be resent because it was lost in some black hole... Mora than 3 months waiting for it, but when it was recent it arrived quickly. They promptly solved the problem and I like the products.

jessicaz19
11/30/17

Pleased Please do not order anything from here!!!!! I ordered an item on the 19th paid extra so that it would be shipped within 3-5 business....Its now the first and I have yet to receive anything I wish I would have read these reviews before I ordered!!!!!

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Jessica Z.,

Thank you for your review.

All of our items have varying shipping times based on the shipping method chosen by the customer during check out.

Please reply to our message via the ticket system, and we will offer a solution for you.

We hope to hear from you soon,

danip17
11/30/17

Correct company, which monitors the fashion trend, even in the max numbering
thanks,
Prices for the clothes are very good. Shipping is kind of high.The variety is fantastic. I realized though you have to be.

cindyc164
11/30/17

Excellent service. Received my package in a timely fashion and was extremely happy with what I received as it was exactly as described. Will definitely buy from again!

kirstiec5
11/30/17

I received my order fast and it was wonderful! I recommend rose whole sale to anyone! My package was just as advertised.

mattb173
11/27/17

Ordered a sweatshirt near two months ago, sent a couple follow up emails to check the delivery status, and no response. Don't waste your money with this site.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Matt B.,

karenl220
11/27/17

Prices for the clothes are very good. Shipping is kind of high.The variety is fantastic. I realized though you have to be patient when it comes to the shipping. Sometimes it can take up to a month for orders to arrive. Also if you order from the US, I usually I wear a 2X but I order 4-5X's on this sight due to most, if all, clothes come from China and they run small. My overall experience has been great though. If I needed refunds due an item that took too long to process or damaged they didn't hesitate to credit my account. I most likely will continue shopping from Rosewholesale.com

is4142
11/26/17

I have paid extra money for quick delivery but still more then a month not received
Complete items. They sent me half of the delivery after a month and not sure when
They will send me rest of the items. Customer support is very poor not easy to approach rosewhlesale.
The telephone is on website not accessible. Go through different pages to contact them and write a ticket
And sleep. Three day have gone i have submitted the ticket and no reply
Next time I will check 100 times before I buy any items from this website.
Not recommended

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
DearI S.,

Thank you for highlighting this issue.

We at Rosewholesale offer many different shipping methods with varying shipping times. We will always do our best to meet the customers shipping needs.

Please kindly send the valid order number to us.

We look forward to your reply,

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dear Daryl W. Thank you for your message. We have so many orders everydays and we are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal TrustwaveYou may check our certificates on the main page http://www.rosewholesale.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please review more information about us to know more about us. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Rosewholesale.com

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep]

Do not give them that information! That is not necessary for making a purchase and would provide everything someone needs for identity theft. So big red flag! Stay far away! And in case you didn't notice, most of the reviews that appear to be positive are written by people who don't speak English very well, so obviously not Americans. So they are a real company, but they have horrible customer service, the quality of their goods is mediocre at best, the shipping time is months if you get it at all, their sizing appears to be geared toward tiny Lilliputian people and you will never-ever-ever get your money back and will end up feeling duped and violated. But other than that, they are totally legit!

By Dianna F.

Get to the shops quickly. This company is a complete fraud. If you ever receive it i can guarantee the quality will be appalling. They tried to bribe me not to leave a poor review. They should be closed down. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

By Sally H.

Please rest assured that we have the system to help to solve customers' problem and we will try our best to solve any problem from our customers so please contact us if you have any problem. http://support.rosewholesale.com/

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep]

We are always trying our best to serving our customer. Please contact our Support Center if you have any problem: http://support.rosewholesale.com/

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep]

Please understand as we have time difference, sometimes we are not able to respond in time. Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution. Could you please message us your order number?

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep]

That's an easy one. Probably never.

By Alicia H.

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars. If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep]

The exact shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose. Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-39.html

By CustomerService R. [RoseWholesale Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other customers.

357 Photos for RoseWholesale