Review of RoseWholesale

Tel: +(1)202-318-2579 +(001)-202-318-2579
support@rosewholesale.com

edgarg30
11/13/18

I ordered tow shirts and never got them. I e-mailed them but got not answer from them. Lost my time and my money.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Edgar,

Thank you for raising this issue.
We are so sorry to hear that you haven't received your order.
Could you kindly offer us your order number to us to check it for you?

manol2
11/12/18

I ordered a faux leather jacket and it was like REAL GENUINE LEAHER
The price was unbelievably cheap too, I am surprised someone can provide so high quality even better than zara etc at such affordable price
You should buy from rosewholesale if you're not then you're missing out on great discounts

mangir
11/2/18

I ordered 3 dresses on 24 July for $58.25; order number H1807240803161937 and now we are going for 4 months and my order I have not received it.They are giving me the run rounds!!! All I want is my order that I paid so much for that!!! Worst scammers I have ever seen! Bloody crooks!!! Stop this lie about "as a goodwill of long term cooperation"....This is your note on your page "2018-10-24 14:22:00ZA19759,Unsuccessful delivery
2018-10-25 11:26:00ZA19759,Unsuccessful delivery" that is the note you wrote on my profile on your page. And now you trying to make it seems like a "goodwill" when in fact you owe me my money because this delivery was unsuccessful as you wrote it there!!!! I want my money back now, and you bloody tell me to wait 14 days when I have been waiting for 4 months for my consignment!!!! You are such scams!!! Despicable!

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Mangi,

Thank you for raising this issue.
We are so sorry to hear that you haven't received your order.
We have sent you a message via our Support Center. Please kindly login to your account and reply to us there.

denardm
11/1/18

If you want fast shipping and high quality designs, then shop Rosewholesale.com! You'll love them!!

charmoskyp
10/25/18

STAY AWAY!!!! STAY AWAY!!! SCAM ALERT....SCAM ALERT!!!!!!The highest scam I've ever experienced in my life.....i advice every right thinking person to stay away from this scam company, i bought a jacket ($18.69) and ripped jeans ($15.93) from rose whole sale, they on free shipping, i was charged $22.37 more, they sent me wrong color and size on both items i purchased. i requested for clarification and refund, they quickly offered me a refund of $15 out of my $56.99, i rejected it and went ahead to file a dispute with PayPal, they responded with the same $15 refund which i declined and the last and only option they gave me is to mail the item back to China at my own expense.this is a very pathetic situation which i would want anyone else to ever experience.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Charmosky,

We regret that you are having issues with the size of our items.

Before purchasing our products we kindly ask that all customers refer to our sizing charts located underneath the product description on every item page to help them choose the correct size.

Rosewholesale doesn't offer free shipping, customers need to pay for the shipping.

According to our policy, the shipping fee is non-refundabl, please kindly review our warranty policy here: https://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-16.html

We have sent you a ticket regarding your issue via our Support Center. Please login and kindly reply to us there.

donnak192
10/17/18

I have been ordering from this site for a while now and what i know for sure is that if you are like me, a size 3X or 20-22, the size chart they show is true to the size. No ordering up a size, unless you just want it to be baggy. And they have so much of a variety. You will defiantly find something you just " Got to have " . I know because that's me every time. Have fun shopping!!!

maureenp52
10/15/18

I ordered 3 bathing suits. All were very good quality. They fit perfectly....go by the measurement and size chart.....this is very accurate. Delivery was very quick.

gemmaw19
10/11/18

Love the items I have had from this website and you can even track your items so u can see if anything has gone wrong.

lisam886
10/11/18

This is a great website. It has great, affordable and fashionable clothes in a variety of sizes and styles.

ebonyw21
10/7/18

I love this site, cheap affordable clothing at great prices. I love the exp I have had on this site. I have brought many different items and all is as described on their page.

elizabethj164
10/3/18

I loved my shopping experience. I bought some hoodies for my children and they absolutely love them. I had a great time searching through the variety that was on offer. I was glad that I had done a little bit of prior research into the fit of the clothes before ordering as I found that you need to order 2 sizes larger than what you would normally wear due to the smaller sizing. There is a very handy measuring chart provided when you order but I think most people don't bother. I a very happy.

Tip for consumers: Either use the measuring charts available or make sure to order 2 sizes larger. Different countries have different sizing so it is hardly their fault if you muck up.

terrih95
9/29/18

Cannot beat the price or selection for plus size clothing! Just make sure you take your measurements and follow their size chart. I love love love shopping Rosewholesale!

johntew
9/29/18

I just love this site everything is so cheap and high-quality I have had a great experience with rosewholesale I thank them very much

sandees6
9/8/18

Got items on time and I got great prices. I had trouble getting my order to take bc my credit card had a block on it. After we got it situated with the bank, everything else went smooth.

anno46
8/31/18

Quality products, fast delivery and excellent customer service - definitely recommend. I had an issue with an order - but it was because I did not check the size chart for each item. Issue was resolved promptly and they always followup to make sure you are completely happy

melissaw226
8/31/18

Everything I received was of good quality. I have worn everything I purchased several times after washing & everything is still in great shape. The only down fall is the size have to order because of where it is ordered from and the shipping cost. But that is also because of how far it has to travel. I was so happy with my first order, that I have placed a second.

ae40
8/29/18

i have been shopping with rose wholesale and i find it very great and interesting.
The products quality is excellent an dthe service is on time .A lot of variety of products at one place and with reasonabler price , this is a great work by rose wholesale .
i loved shopping here .

tinam262
8/26/18

I like the items that I purchased but the shipping is where you get hit hardest. Sizing is for Asian women so always order Larger.

ronalds91
8/20/18

Great prices with many items to choose from. I bought a couple handbags, and a few wigs. I like saving money and I like this site. Chinese sizes in clothing so be very mindful when choosing a size to make sure it will. fit you.

lolhp
8/18/18

They're amazing.
I ordered and it literally arrived like within a week, i was surprised at how fast their delivery system is.
I ordered a nightwing shirt and everyone was mirin it at the party i went to and were asking me where i bought it from
tbh rosewholesale has the most reasonable price and they also have a huge diversity of items to choose from so based on this i will be buying from them again for sure

marshah60
8/13/18

Most items look nothing like the picture online. They sent totally different color and print fabric because they arrogantly know they can just rip you off. Getting run around on returning items including when they sent the wrong item. Sent jpeg photos to get ID # but are asking for more photos. Invoice does not match all prices and has different confusing descriptions of items than initial email purchase order so it is DELIBERATELY CONFUSING which shows how dishonest they are. Also paperwork in package does not have SKU #, you have to look on bag or purchase confirmation email. SO YOU CANT TAKE CLOTHES OUT OF INDIVIDUAL PLASTIC BAGS OR YOU WILL BE CONFUSED ABOUT SKU# AND ITEM DESCRIPTION--best part of their scam!!! Cant believe Facebook and USA government would let such an obviously dishonest Chinese company cheat American women. Website does not specify fabric of clothes, does not make it clear swimsuits are not returnable. You have to fill out separate forms to return each item resulting in 5 emails if you return 5 items so I dont expect to get my money back since the return process is so slimey, difficult and confusing. ARE THERE ANY LAWYERS THAT WILL SUE ROSEWHOLESALE FOR US?

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Marsha,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

We do provide very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages.

Could you kindly offer us your order number to us to resolve your issue for you?

Many thanks,

melanief22
7/12/18
• Updated review

They worked with me to resolve the issue. Satisfied with the service.The order came fast. The sizes are hard to fit from not being able to try in the store. But the patterns were pretty.

“Small sizes”
7/20/17
• Previous review

Good customer service. Resolved my issue to my satisfaction.They get back to you fast.However watch the sizes as they are at least 2 sizes smaller in the plus sizes. Good for petite people.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Melanie F,

jenkinsc
7/5/18

Fantastic service and clothing. All styles are in fashion. The color choices are terrific. I have made several orders and love each one.

sherreeb2
6/17/18

Scam do not order from rose wholesale.I ordered 3 bathing suits,FedEx would not leave the package at my front door without a signature due to it being an international package.Contacted Rose wholesale and they said they would reship it to the location I'm at When FedEx shipped it back to them.They had FedEx to destroy the package I received no reimbursement just lost my money .Customer service with rose wholesale is the worst I've ever seen rude when I asked to speak to a supervisor they hung up on mI will never order from them again and would advise anybody else to either.I feel like I have been robbed.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Sherree B,

Thank you for raising this issue.
We apologize for this case.

All of our items can be shipped using varying shipping methods. The method of shipping can be chosen by the customer during the check out process.
For more details on shipping methods, please click here: http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-39.html .

All the shipping issue are charged by the local shipping company and it is out of our control.
Could you please provide the order number for us and we will give you the efficient solution for your case.

We will try our best to solve your problems.

Could you kindly offer us your order number to resolve your issue for you?
Best regards,
johnk900
6/17/18

I ordered two mens medium shirts. I could not even fit my arm into the sleeves. Appeared to be xx small, tags said medium. No helpful customer service.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear John K,

We regret that you are having issues with the size of our items.

Could you offer your order number to us to resolve your issue for you?
We look forward to hearing from you.

Rosewholesale Customer Service Center"
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dear Daryl W. Thank you for your message. We have so many orders everydays and we are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal TrustwaveYou may check our certificates on the main page http://www.rosewholesale.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please review more information about us to know more about us. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Rosewholesale.com

Helpful answer -9

Dear K H. Thank you for your attention. We are always trying our best to serving our customer. Please contact our Support Center if you have any problem: http://support.rosewholesale.com/ In addition, please rest assured that you could search our website on the main page and know more about us before placing your order. Best regards, Rosewholesale.com

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative

Do not give them that information! That is not necessary for making a purchase and would provide everything someone needs for identity theft. So big red flag! Stay far away! And in case you didn't notice, most of the reviews that appear to be positive are written by people who don't speak English very well, so obviously not Americans. So they are a real company, but they have horrible customer service, the quality of their goods is mediocre at best, the shipping time is months if you get it at all, their sizing appears to be geared toward tiny Lilliputian people and you will never-ever-ever get your money back and will end up feeling duped and violated. But other than that, they are totally legit!

By Dianna F.

Get to the shops quickly. This company is a complete fraud. If you ever receive it i can guarantee the quality will be appalling. They tried to bribe me not to leave a poor review. They should be closed down. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

By Sally H.

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative

Please rest assured that we have the system to help to solve customers' problem and we will try our best to solve any problem from our customers so please contact us if you have any problem. http://support.rosewholesale.com/

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative

Please understand as we have time difference, sometimes we are not able to respond in time. Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution. Could you please message us your order number?

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars. If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative

That's an easy one. Probably never.

By Alicia H.

The exact shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose. Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-39.html

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Questions? Get answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other customers.

RoseWholesale?