Review of RoseWholesale

Tel: +(1)202-318-2579 +(001)-202-318-2579
support@rosewholesale.com

kimberlya169
5/22/19

I have ordered from them several times and have been completely satisfied each time. The clothes fit great and are just like the picture. 2 thumbs up!

karenc693
5/19/19

I love doing business with them you get what you want unlike other companies. I receive my order within a ample amount of time. I am very pleased with them and I thank you for doing a great job.

amandaf193
5/18/19

I've been ordering off of them for about 18 months. Sometimes the items arrive, sometimes you never see what you pay for and you never get a refund. It's a 100% gamble if you will receive their items. IF you don't care about gambling away the cash for nothing, shop away.

They've told me they'd give me a refund. That never happened.
They keep telling me to wait for months for my item. It's May 18th. Some of this stuff I ordered was back in Feb. 9th.

Rest assured, if you do get the stuff, it will be made of the absolute cheapest, cancer causing materials available. Non-clothing items are all garbage. Lots of stuff didn't work that i bought.

sizing is way off...beware of sizing issues. For instance, an XL in their size is a size small in America. XL is usually 3x or 5x!

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Amanda,

We apologize for the issues you have encountered with your order.

All of our items can be shipped using varying shipping methods. The method of shipping can be chosen by the customer during the check out process.

For more details on shipping methods, please click here: http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-39.html.

We will always offer our customers returns, refunds and exchanges in line with our policies. Please click here for more details: http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-16.html.

Before purchasing our products we kindly ask that all customers refer to our sizing charts located underneath the product description on every item page to help them choose the correct size.

Please kindly offer us your order number to check your issue for you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

tijwannap
5/17/19

On March 2, 2019 I ordered two bathing suits. I received one suit right away. The other swim gear still has not been delivered. I have called them repeatedly regarding a refund for the missing bathing suit. They refuse to return my money. Please do not risk spending your money with this company. Paying for tow items and only receiving one is fraud. Buyer beware.My order number is HR1903021627140176 and I paid $48.60 for both swim suits.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Tijwanna,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Please reply to our message via the ticket system, and we will offer a solution for you.

We look forward to your reply.

Many thanks,

deborav1
5/3/19

Ordered two wigs for my cosplay. They are both really good quality and look like the picture shown.
The shipment was incredibly fast (a couple of weeks) and was tracked until delivery to the post office, not to my home though.
For now everything was well and I didn't have to ask for assistance, so I don't know how they are in case of problems.
I didn't order clothes, but you have to keep in mind that they are Chinese sizes. So if you usually wear an M, it is not said that an M fits you. You should refer to the tables with the measurements.

angelinam30
4/14/19

I needed a dress for my parents anniversary and was able to find it on this website! I love it and got so many compliments! Thank you!

boxaddictedd
4/7/19

I love to receive products from this store: everything is cheap and of good quality. I live in Italy and I receive all very fast

lisar554
4/4/19

Very nice hair and service the hair is nice and it doesn't take long for u to receive your package. They also respond quickly to any questions you may have. Overall everything is what you hope to be.

emmam193
4/4/19

Cant recommend enough. Lovely dresses. Will definitely order again. Even bought my bridesmaid dresses through rosewholesale. Thank you.

prasadm4
4/3/19

They're the worlds most amazing shop

i have bought from them at least 10 times now and they have always been top notch
each of their product resembles exactly the same as teh picture and the best part is all their products are cheap and well priced
the quality is the same as top world brands like Puma, Nike, Adidas, Reebok etc.
If you ain't buying from rosewholesale then u missing out brah.

triciaa21
4/2/19

Love this company. Great, great prices and timely shipments and delivery. Have never encountered any issues. Would definitely keep ordering.

luzm35
3/15/19

This was my first shopping experience with Rosewholesale and it was a great one. The six dresses I got arrived in perfect shape, the quality of the materials is very good and some dresses look very classy. The prices were low and the package arrived less than a month after I paid the order. I recommend this site very much.

athenad7
3/7/19

Stole a good $12.00 out of my refund that was supposed to be returned to me upon sending the item back. The item was nothing like the pictures online & so thin it wasn't even worth buying. Customer service is horrible. There are no follow ups & they delete your corresponding messages so as to make it seem like they never even spoke to you. I've called & called & I have been lied to numerous times. Stay away from this company seriously.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Athena,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

We do provide very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages.

We have 30 days for warranty, if customers are not satisfied with the items they receive, we can easily arrange an exchange or refund within 30 days.

Please kindly review our warranty policy here: https://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-16.html

Please kindly offer us the order number to have a check for you.

Awaiting for your reply.

Many thanks,

judyl211
2/18/19

Great low prices and sales are awesome.Discount coupons and daily points are great.Wonderful and polite customer support.They reply very quickly if you need help and submit a ticket.My orders arrive quick and in great condition.A nice online shopping experience.

riaans3
2/18/19
• Updated review

I placed 3 separate orders on this site 1st November 2018(Supposed to be Christmas gifts) I was told it will take 12-20 days, That's normal. I waited 2 months for the first order to arrive(start of January 2019) and the second order came today(18 February 2019), the third order was bust, they didn't want to release it a second time until they investigated completely. I asked for refund during December 2018, so I can buy last minute Christmas gifts and was told that they cannot give refunds once the package is dispatched, which I understood.. Until last week when a refund all of a sudden became an option. So not only did they lie to me, they also embarrassed me on a personal level being the only family member to not give any gifts for Christmas. Waiting for my refund to be deposited into my account, once it's there I will give an update.

“Pathetic”
1/29/19
• Previous review

My orders supposedly left the store on the 3rd of November 2018 and it is now 29 January 2019 and nobody knows where my packages are. Never buying from them again

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Riaan,

Thank you for raising this issue.

Could you kindly offer us your order number to check it for you?

We look forward to hearing from you.

shanial2
1/26/19

I honestly love Rosewholesale! There is always so much variety, and it is a most enjoyable shopping experience. Customer service is excellent and I am always happy shopping on Rosewholesale.

Tip for consumers: Tip for consumers: They can be slow on shipping, not arriving till the very end of the expected shipping time. If you don't want to pay for express shipping, buy and ship well advanced to when you need or would like your item/s.

kathyg216
1/24/19

Ordered a dress 6 months ago. Never received it and given 3 different shipping numbers, none of which were legitimate. They took my money as soon as I ordered. I posted a negative review on this website and they contacted me to ask my details. I sent them and they today replied saying they have no such order. Funny that they were able to collect money but not find my order. Luckily it wasn't too much as I've just written it off as a bad loss as I have no doubt I will never get the dress or a refund. In my book they are thieves an I wonder how many other people they have ripped off and got away with.I think the positive review are fake.

Tip for consumers: Do not use it!!

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Cathy,
Thank you for raising this issue.

Please kindly offer us your order number to check your issue for you, our order numbers start with a capital H followed by 16 numbers.

We look forward to hearing from you.

ellenm181
1/24/19

Every time I believed in fantasy I realized that living without it would be like living in sadness. Excellent life altering perception that only joy can relate to. Beautifully, I thank you continuelly...

amandab466
1/24/19

My Rosewholesale Experience Has Been Nothing Short Of Professional. With Reasonably Priced Merchandise Of Varying Categories, Good Shipping Fees And On-Time Delivery, Friendly, Prompt And Helpfully Responsive Customer Service! Who Would Complain?

joellenh3
1/22/19

Great experience shopping with RoseWholesale. They give very personal service, regularly checking on my satisfaction and offering assistance and options in the event something is not as I anticipated. And their prices are super! Like Macy's & Nordstrom, RoseWholesale is now one of my "go-to's."

harriettec1
1/20/19

I brought some shirts an dresses took about 20days from purchase but was all the worth the wait quality great size not so great will buy again

richardt349
1/8/19

Ordered jeans and a coat. Size 33 jeans are spot on UK size. Also so unique that you do not see anything like them on anyone else. Really are nice and very fashionable. Price is amazing. Coat is also nice but have to be careful of sizes. I'm a UK medium and XL is perfect comparison here. Been using these guys for many years and still keep coming back. Excellent value and the delivery time is very good considering they come from another country. Trusted Seller and product always good. Prices truly unbeatable!

phoeber7
1/3/19

PLEASE PLEASE do not spend any money on this website. I ordered a wig, it came and it was ridiculous, almost laughably bad. It was thin at the back and just totally unwearable. Looked nothing like the photo. So decided to return, obviously. Read some reviews saying they've made their returns really difficult (probably because they know their products are absolute trash). So before you return anything you have to do this weird back-and-forth messenger-style chat' with a member of their customer service' team explaining exactly why you want to return it, plus include images. This is absolutely ludicrous, JUST LET ME RETURN MY ITEM! So anyway they send you a return address and ask you to pay to have the package shipped, but they STILL MIGHT NOT ACCEPT YOUR RETURN!! They want to inspect it in person'. The absolute audacity of this company. They send you terrible products that look nothing like the picture, interrogate you when you ask to return them, ask you to pay to send them back, only for them to still possibly reject the item and keep your money.
I sent the wig back in January and I've heard nothing from them since, so I'm guessing they rejected my item - I'm honestly not sure, I'm bored of dealing with them.
It looks like cheap fancy dress, I wouldn't even go out on Halloween in it.
Again AVOID THIS WEBSITE AT ALL COSTS!!! This is my second review, I wrote one when I first received my item around Christmas time. It's now April and there's no sign of my refund.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Phoebe,

Unfortunately, not all our reviews are positive.
Of course, occasionally we may come across some issues, however we are always looking for solutions to improve our over all shopping experience for our loyal customers.
We are always here to help and give our customers the best solutions possible and value all feedback.
Please note that we are a proper registered company.
We Rosewholesale are certified " secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

If you have issue with your order, could you please tell me your question more specifically?
Could you kindly offer us your order number?
We look forward to hearing from you,

mireillef2
1/1/19

Unfortunately this site is supposed to be cheaper with a good quality of products. There is at least one section that doesn't respond to that, and I'm talking about cosmetics. I totally agree that these are probably good quality products, but to be honest, I won't pay the price showing on this site when I can get the same quality product at the drugstore nearby or any Walmart of this world that sell this product at the same price. I will save me a 30 to 45 days of waiting for my package to arrive. This is another topic though, but shipping time is just not acceptable.

richards1228
12/26/18

Ordered on December 11th. Waited 2 weeks with no response. Had to file a complaint with Pay pal as my emails would not be answered from this company. Finally received an email from them saying they shipped on December 23rd. Should arrive in 25 to 30 days.
Merry Christmas. Maybe for 2019?

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Richard,

Thanks for your review.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
All of our items have a processing time that is shown clearly on the product page.
Please note that the total time it will take for you to receive your order is the processing time plus the shipping time.

We at Rosewholesale can be contacted 24/7 via our Support Center and Live Chat. We also have a phone line available that is open during our office hours.
+(1)202-318-2579 (USA Only)
+(001)-202-318-2579 (All Customers, Service in English Only)
Our Presale Phone Service is available in English 24/7 for all our customers
You also can contact us via our Support Center.

Could you kindly offer us your order number to check it for you?
We are looking forward to hearing you.

Best regards,
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dear Daryl W. Thank you for your message. We have so many orders everydays and we are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal TrustwaveYou may check our certificates on the main page http://www.rosewholesale.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please review more information about us to know more about us. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Rosewholesale.com

Helpful answer -9

Dear K H. Thank you for your attention. We are always trying our best to serving our customer. Please contact our Support Center if you have any problem: http://support.rosewholesale.com/ In addition, please rest assured that you could search our website on the main page and know more about us before placing your order. Best regards, Rosewholesale.com

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative

Do not give them that information! That is not necessary for making a purchase and would provide everything someone needs for identity theft. So big red flag! Stay far away! And in case you didn't notice, most of the reviews that appear to be positive are written by people who don't speak English very well, so obviously not Americans. So they are a real company, but they have horrible customer service, the quality of their goods is mediocre at best, the shipping time is months if you get it at all, their sizing appears to be geared toward tiny Lilliputian people and you will never-ever-ever get your money back and will end up feeling duped and violated. But other than that, they are totally legit!

By Dianna F.

Get to the shops quickly. This company is a complete fraud. If you ever receive it i can guarantee the quality will be appalling. They tried to bribe me not to leave a poor review. They should be closed down. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

By Sally H.

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative

Please rest assured that we have the system to help to solve customers' problem and we will try our best to solve any problem from our customers so please contact us if you have any problem. http://support.rosewholesale.com/

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative

Please understand as we have time difference, sometimes we are not able to respond in time. Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution. Could you please message us your order number?

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars. If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative

That's an easy one. Probably never.

By Alicia H.

The exact shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose. Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-39.html

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Questions? Get answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other customers.

RoseWholesale?