Review of RoseWholesale

Tel: +(1)202-318-2579 +(001)-202-318-2579
support@rosewholesale.com

luzm35
3/15/19

This was my first shopping experience with Rosewholesale and it was a great one. The six dresses I got arrived in perfect shape, the quality of the materials is very good and some dresses look very classy. The prices were low and the package arrived less than a month after I paid the order. I recommend this site very much.

claudiaa64
3/15/19

this company bad for business they scam you out of money u ask for a refund they say I gave u one it's in your account wallet and I gave u points if u want decent customer service quality items go to the retail store

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Claudia,

We apologize for the issues you have encountered with your order.

We will always offer our customers returns, refunds and exchanges in line with our policies. Please click here for more details: http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-16.html.

Please offer us the order number to check your issue for you.

We look forward to hearing from you soon,

stacyr103
3/9/19

Ordered two hoodies and after waiting for 2 months and being told every other week that it should be here in 3 days I finally had to cancel my order. Every time I called for an update they told us the stock was being moved due to a new warehouse and it should be there shortly the websites continually said 3 to 5 days delivery.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Stacy,

We are sorry to hear you are having issues.

All of our items have a processing time that is shown clearly on the product page.

Please note that the total time it will take for you to receive your order is the processing time plus the shipping time.

Please kindly offer us the order number to have a check for you.

Awaiting for your reply.

athenad7
3/7/19

Stole a good $12.00 out of my refund that was supposed to be returned to me upon sending the item back. The item was nothing like the pictures online & so thin it wasn't even worth buying. Customer service is horrible. There are no follow ups & they delete your corresponding messages so as to make it seem like they never even spoke to you. I've called & called & I have been lied to numerous times. Stay away from this company seriously.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Athena,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

We do provide very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages.

We have 30 days for warranty, if customers are not satisfied with the items they receive, we can easily arrange an exchange or refund within 30 days.

Please kindly review our warranty policy here: https://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-16.html

Please kindly offer us the order number to have a check for you.

Awaiting for your reply.

Many thanks,

judyl211
2/18/19

Great low prices and sales are awesome.Discount coupons and daily points are great.Wonderful and polite customer support.They reply very quickly if you need help and submit a ticket.My orders arrive quick and in great condition.A nice online shopping experience.

riaans3
2/18/19
• Updated review

I placed 3 separate orders on this site 1st November 2018(Supposed to be Christmas gifts) I was told it will take 12-20 days, That's normal. I waited 2 months for the first order to arrive(start of January 2019) and the second order came today(18 February 2019), the third order was bust, they didn't want to release it a second time until they investigated completely. I asked for refund during December 2018, so I can buy last minute Christmas gifts and was told that they cannot give refunds once the package is dispatched, which I understood.. Until last week when a refund all of a sudden became an option. So not only did they lie to me, they also embarrassed me on a personal level being the only family member to not give any gifts for Christmas. Waiting for my refund to be deposited into my account, once it's there I will give an update.

“Pathetic”
1/29/19
• Previous review

My orders supposedly left the store on the 3rd of November 2018 and it is now 29 January 2019 and nobody knows where my packages are. Never buying from them again

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Riaan,

Thank you for raising this issue.

All of our items can be shipped using varying shipping methods. The method of shipping can be chosen by the customer during the check out process.

For more details on shipping methods, please click here: http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-39.html.

Could you kindly offer us your order number to check it for you?

We look forward to hearing from you.

shanial2
1/26/19

I honestly love Rosewholesale! There is always so much variety, and it is a most enjoyable shopping experience. Customer service is excellent and I am always happy shopping on Rosewholesale.

Tip for consumers: Tip for consumers: They can be slow on shipping, not arriving till the very end of the expected shipping time. If you don't want to pay for express shipping, buy and ship well advanced to when you need or would like your item/s.

kathyg216
1/24/19

Ordered a dress 6 months ago. Never received it and given 3 different shipping numbers, none of which were legitimate. They took my money as soon as I ordered. I posted a negative review on this website and they contacted me to ask my details. I sent them and they today replied saying they have no such order. Funny that they were able to collect money but not find my order. Luckily it wasn't too much as I've just written it off as a bad loss as I have no doubt I will never get the dress or a refund. In my book they are thieves an I wonder how many other people they have ripped off and got away with.I think the positive review are fake.

Tip for consumers: Do not use it!!

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Cathy,
Thank you for raising this issue.

Please kindly offer us your order number to check your issue for you, our order numbers start with a capital H followed by 16 numbers.

We look forward to hearing from you.

ellenm181
1/24/19

Every time I believed in fantasy I realized that living without it would be like living in sadness. Excellent life altering perception that only joy can relate to. Beautifully, I thank you continuelly...

amandab466
1/24/19

My Rosewholesale Experience Has Been Nothing Short Of Professional. With Reasonably Priced Merchandise Of Varying Categories, Good Shipping Fees And On-Time Delivery, Friendly, Prompt And Helpfully Responsive Customer Service! Who Would Complain?

joellenh3
1/22/19

Great experience shopping with RoseWholesale. They give very personal service, regularly checking on my satisfaction and offering assistance and options in the event something is not as I anticipated. And their prices are super! Like Macy's & Nordstrom, RoseWholesale is now one of my "go-to's."

harriettec1
1/20/19

I brought some shirts an dresses took about 20days from purchase but was all the worth the wait quality great size not so great will buy again

richardt349
1/8/19

Ordered jeans and a coat. Size 33 jeans are spot on UK size. Also so unique that you do not see anything like them on anyone else. Really are nice and very fashionable. Price is amazing. Coat is also nice but have to be careful of sizes. I'm a UK medium and XL is perfect comparison here. Been using these guys for many years and still keep coming back. Excellent value and the delivery time is very good considering they come from another country. Trusted Seller and product always good. Prices truly unbeatable!

phoeber7
1/3/19

i dont really need to add anything else, the list of terrible reviews is already enormous. its clearly a scam, my item was terrible.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Phoebe,

Unfortunately, not all our reviews are positive.
Of course, occasionally we may come across some issues, however we are always looking for solutions to improve our over all shopping experience for our loyal customers.
We are always here to help and give our customers the best solutions possible and value all feedback.
Please note that we are a proper registered company.
We Rosewholesale are certified " secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

If you have issue with your order, could you please tell me your question more specifically?
Could you kindly offer us your order number?
We look forward to hearing from you,

mireillef2
1/1/19

Unfortunately this site is supposed to be cheaper with a good quality of products. There is at least one section that doesn't respond to that, and I'm talking about cosmetics. I totally agree that these are probably good quality products, but to be honest, I won't pay the price showing on this site when I can get the same quality product at the drugstore nearby or any Walmart of this world that sell this product at the same price. I will save me a 30 to 45 days of waiting for my package to arrive. This is another topic though, but shipping time is just not acceptable.

richards1228
12/26/18

Ordered on December 11th. Waited 2 weeks with no response. Had to file a complaint with Pay pal as my emails would not be answered from this company. Finally received an email from them saying they shipped on December 23rd. Should arrive in 25 to 30 days.
Merry Christmas. Maybe for 2019?

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Richard,

Thanks for your review.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We at Rosewholesale can be contacted 24/7 via our Support Center and Live Chat. We also have a phone line available that is open during our office hours.
+(1)202-318-2579 (USA Only)
+(001)-202-318-2579 (All Customers, Service in English Only)
Our Presale Phone Service is available in English 24/7 for all our customers
You also can contact us via our Support Center.

sandyv34
12/19/18

I've ordered a lot from Rosewholesale.com, rule of thumb for ordering tops, go 2 sizes up, they run small.

cachetj
12/18/18

Omg these comments are sickening and out dated i ordered 4 pair of pants from them for my husband size 32 and they were true to size and looked just like the picture also i turned around again and ordered 24 items for my kid the following week in which half of the 24 items shipped out i contacted them about it and the response was the next day informing me that i could either switch items or get a refund and i chose to wait these people are faster than fashinova i ordered from fashinova november 27 and still no tracking number till this day and fashinova is supposed to be this popular company rosewhole sale shipped 2 days later and i received the items the next week this is a honest review also rose use dhgate and it is really really really fast i was shocked as a first time customer also i do not work for them and i am a real person there items are really really cheap but these reviews are all old i would say give them a chance you will love them !!!! also if anyone has any questions let me know and i will awnser them and if you wanna see pics of my items and what i ordered i can provide proof that my items arrived fast and it looks just like the picture.

Ps. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING EXPRESS SHIPPING FOR YOUR ORDER!!!

ramzeyj
12/15/18

What i order is not what i received.....................................................................

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear ramzey,

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your order.

We do provide very accurate product descriptions on all of our product pages.

Could you kindly offer us your order number to resolve your issue for you?

Many thanks,

pammyi
12/15/18

Purchased items never shipped. Ask for money back they kept sending emails of option to wait or choose a different item. Selling items they do not have. This is a facebook scam!!!! Never received money or items!

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Pammy,

Thanks for your review.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

sharonj153
12/3/18

Ordered a 4 x thinking it would fit. It was too small could not even get it on , I recommend a size chart. So that you can insure that you have the right size.

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Sharon,

We regret that you are having issues with the size of our items.

Before purchasing our products we kindly ask that all customers refer to our sizing charts located underneath the product description on every item page to help them choose the correct size.

We have sent you a ticket regarding your issue via our Support Center. Please login and kindly reply to us there.

We look forward to hearing from you,

hopel3
12/3/18
• Updated review

I have made a few more orders from this website. I have been satisfied with the orders I have made. I do tend to pay the extra for faster shipping, just so I am happy. Quality of items matches price paid and in the case of a couple faux leather jackets I ordered, they exceeded my expectations for the price paid. I am very happy with that. I will continue to order from this website.

“Partial order received - Need tracking number”
10/15/15
• Previous review

Dear Rosewholesale:

RE: Order # H1509301319306638. I received all the pieces from this order - 5. The last jacket (shipped from Shenzhen) is awesome..worth the money paid. I paid DHL and have received the rest of the order - 4 pieces - shipped from Singapore in very good timing, approx 2 weeks from time of order.

RE: Order # H1509302043253817 - There were two pieces. I have received one piece shipped from the Netherlands. I did not receive http://www.rosewholesale.com/.../stylish-leopard-print-1...

Can you please send me the tracking number. Please send to my email on file. Your support is not working. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Hope

Tip for consumers: RE: Order # H1509301319306638. I received all the pieces from this order. The last jacket (shipped from Shenzhen) is awesome..worth the money paid. I paid DHL and have received the rest of the order - 4 pieces - shipped from Singapore in very good timing, approx 2 weeks from time of order.

Can you please

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Hope L.
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always look forward to hearing from our valued customers.
Let me start by apologizing personally for your experience. We really want to work with you to make this right.
Please check your emails and our colleague has replied you many days ago.
We are going to reach out to this customer to apologize in a more personal way, and to offer an accommodation as thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.
Kind regards
Rosewholesale Customer Service
manol2
11/12/18

I ordered a faux leather jacket and it was like REAL GENUINE LEAHER
The price was unbelievably cheap too, I am surprised someone can provide so high quality even better than zara etc at such affordable price
You should buy from rosewholesale if you're not then you're missing out on great discounts

mangir
11/2/18

I ordered 3 dresses on 24 July for $58.25; order number H1807240803161937 and now we are going for 4 months and my order I have not received it.They are giving me the run rounds!!! All I want is my order that I paid so much for that!!! Worst scammers I have ever seen! Bloody crooks!!! Stop this lie about "as a goodwill of long term cooperation"....This is your note on your page "2018-10-24 14:22:00ZA19759,Unsuccessful delivery
2018-10-25 11:26:00ZA19759,Unsuccessful delivery" that is the note you wrote on my profile on your page. And now you trying to make it seems like a "goodwill" when in fact you owe me my money because this delivery was unsuccessful as you wrote it there!!!! I want my money back now, and you bloody tell me to wait 14 days when I have been waiting for 4 months for my consignment!!!! You are such scams!!! Despicable!

Response from CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Dear Mangi,

Thank you for raising this issue.
We are so sorry to hear that you haven't received your order.
We have sent you a message via our Support Center. Please kindly login to your account and reply to us there.
We look forward to your reply,

denardm
11/1/18

If you want fast shipping and high quality designs, then shop Rosewholesale.com! You'll love them!!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Dear Daryl W. Thank you for your message. We have so many orders everydays and we are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal TrustwaveYou may check our certificates on the main page http://www.rosewholesale.com/ We are aware that we need to improve on some aspects. Please review more information about us to know more about us. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Rosewholesale.com

Helpful answer -9

Dear K H. Thank you for your attention. We are always trying our best to serving our customer. Please contact our Support Center if you have any problem: http://support.rosewholesale.com/ In addition, please rest assured that you could search our website on the main page and know more about us before placing your order. Best regards, Rosewholesale.com

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative

Do not give them that information! That is not necessary for making a purchase and would provide everything someone needs for identity theft. So big red flag! Stay far away! And in case you didn't notice, most of the reviews that appear to be positive are written by people who don't speak English very well, so obviously not Americans. So they are a real company, but they have horrible customer service, the quality of their goods is mediocre at best, the shipping time is months if you get it at all, their sizing appears to be geared toward tiny Lilliputian people and you will never-ever-ever get your money back and will end up feeling duped and violated. But other than that, they are totally legit!

By Dianna F.

Get to the shops quickly. This company is a complete fraud. If you ever receive it i can guarantee the quality will be appalling. They tried to bribe me not to leave a poor review. They should be closed down. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

By Sally H.

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative

Please rest assured that we have the system to help to solve customers' problem and we will try our best to solve any problem from our customers so please contact us if you have any problem. http://support.rosewholesale.com/

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative

Please understand as we have time difference, sometimes we are not able to respond in time. Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution. Could you please message us your order number?

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars. If any question, please email to support@rosewholesale.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative

That's an easy one. Probably never.

By Alicia H.

The exact shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose. Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time http://www.rosewholesale.com/m-article-id-39.html

By CustomerService R., RoseWholesale Representative
Questions? Get answers from the RoseWholesale staff and other customers.

RoseWholesale?