Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

249 reviews with 2 stars

kyram9
5/19/19

Their clothes are cute and inexpensive, that's what the extra star is for. But I will not do business with this company again. Their service is WORSE than one star. Following an appalling "customer service" (term used VERY loosely) exchange via messenger, I emailed the company and asked to be removed from their mailing list. I received confirmation that my email had been received - and then I continued to receive their promotional emails. Sorry but cute clothes are not enough to sell me on a company. There has to be SOME modicum of actual customer service. There are too many other budget-friendly alternatives available online. I have already found greener pastures. Rosegal can send me marketing emails until the cows come home; I will NEVER shop with them again.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kyra,

Thanks for your comment.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

We will improve our service in the future.
Would you please tell us where you have contacted us to unsubscribe before?
Our team has reviewed your issue and offered you a solution in the ticket. Could you please answer us ?

Looking forward to your reply.
Best Regards
kathyv68
12/5/18

I received the Christmas curtains. They came with curtain hooks and shower curtain hooks. They didn't pack enough metal hooks or plastic hook rings. Not enough to hang the curtains. I had to cut both ends of casing at top to slide the curtain Rod through. It looks ok . But not worth what I paid . A bit disappointed. Seems more like a shower curtain . Not what I ordered.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kathy ,
Thank you for your comment.
All of our Rosegal items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the item.

For your order,we have completed the refund on December 6,2018.
Have you received the refund?

johnb2116
11/24/18

I ordered 5 items... all of the items did not seem to be the size listed on them. Pretty disappointed. Rosegal did refund my money but I am disappointed in their quality.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear John B,

Thank you for your feedback.
We apologize for your case.

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.
Please note that Rosegal provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size.

For your case,we have completed the refund on November 25,2018 already.
Have you received it?

If you have any issue,please contact us.
Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
aniem1
5/31/18

When I first saw your site I was pretty excited how low the prices were on clothes that looked really nice. So I ordered few items to see if it was worth it. I just received my order and was very disapointed that I had to pay $38.08 duty on an order that was only worth around $73.00. I have oredred many times from other companies before and never had such a high custom charge. That is a big cost for such a small order. Almost half the value of the order. I ended up not saving much. Plus some pieces don't fit me even if I ordered my size and mesured according to the sites mesures. I received a legging that is very thin and transparent and has no strech at the legs. Only the shirt fit me and the bottom of the swimsuit. The top is too big. To resume it cost me over $113.00 for 2 pieces of clothes that are not worth that much in reality. Not much saving. Returning the merchandise would cost to much at the end. I wrote a message to the company and as I thaught there is nothing they can do. They will not compensate in any ways and offer to return merchandise which they know I will not do because it costs enough money already and I don't want to put any more into it. That was my first and last order with Rosegal and I would not recommend it to anyone. I will call it a learning experience. When it is too good to be true, it just is. I will continue ordering from Amazon, where you can return pieces that don't fit at no cost and you never pay custom charges that come as a surprise because you don't know the amount before. When it says free delivery, it should be free delivery. Just wanted to share my experience with you.

Rosegal solved my problem after I wrote them about the situation. They could not reimburse custom charges but they gave me a full refund for invoice. I am very happy with that solution. I did not have to return the items. I will change my review to be fair and add some stars for service and returns.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Anie M,

We are sorry that you have had to incur local customs issues.
Please kindly refer to our tax and duty policy here for more details: http://www.rosegal.com/tax/.

We also offer a comprehensive 30 Day Returns guarantee
Please check on https://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/.

We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution via the ticket center.Would you mind messaging us your VALID order number?

emiliem9
4/9/18

Ordered swimwear a week ago, was informed it was shipped out to Yodel (there courier service) and contacted Yodel who now don't have the package and never had the package. I thought it was strange when I didn't get a delivery time or even estimate like I would normally get with any other company...

Disappointed as I'm going away in three days hence I needed the bikini.. so now having to shop around. So disappointed. Customer services was beyond a joke.. both online chats just not available or just no response from either YODEL or Rosegal.

Tip for consumers: Don't depend on Rosegal for any delivery for any event

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Emilie ,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with regards to your delivery status.

With our registered and expedited post, we offer our customers a tracking number. You can use this to track the status and whereabouts of your items online.

Please kindly note that you placed the order on April 1,2018 and we shipped the order on April 1,2018. The shipping usually takes between 15-20 business days.

We have sent you the tracking information and a solution to your account. Please login to check your ticket and reply us.

You may then check the status of your item on this site: https://www.yodel.co.uk/track/.

If you have any more questions about your order status please contact us via our Support Center.

oliviab59
3/19/18

i order some things for vacation, they shipped one part and didn't shipped the others, i contacted them 1 week later and they said the reason why the second part was not shipped was because one item was out of stock, i asked them to cancel that particular item and send the rest, they said ok and that i will receive my order that same week, this happened on a monday or tuesday, on friday i contacted them again and they said there was another delay so my order has not been shipped yet. like seriously! why couldn't they send me an email ahead of time, why do i have to be the one to contact them.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear olivia ,

Thank you for your comment.

At Rosegal all items have varying processing times based on their warehouse location and stock availability. Please note that each item has it's processing time displayed clearly on the web page.
In order not to keep you waiting, we shipped the available items first to keep a smooth delivery.

marcelv7
3/12/18
• Updated review

I don't know what went wrong but they apologized and gave me a refund. So i didn't got my coat but at least i got my money back

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Marcel ,

Thank you for your comment.

We offer all our customers solutions based on our policies.
If you have any further queries, please contact our Support Center who will be more than happy to assist you.

“Order not dlivered”
3/10/18
• Previous review

I ordered a coat, but i still got nothing. The delivery deadline was 4th of january. Now almost 2 months past deadline still nothing. This sucks!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Marcel ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

We at Rosegal offer many different shipping methods with varying shipping times. We will always do our best to meet the customers shipping needs.

For more details on our shipping methods, please see here: http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/.

We have offered you a solution via our Support Center. Please check this and reply back to us.
whydoesi1
3/11/18

I ORDERED A DRESS AND 6 DAYS LATER I FIND OUT THAT THE ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK. BUT ONLINE IT SAID MY ORDER WAS PROCESSING. I DID NOT GET ANY NOTIFICATION THAT IT WAS NOT AVAILABLE!CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ONLY OPEN 6:30 TO 8:30. YOU CAN ONLY LIVE CHAT WITH A REP. THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST TIME ORDERING WITH ROSE GAL. I ASKED ABOUT A REFUND,SHE SAID IT TAKES ABOUT 14 DAYS FOR A CREDIT CARD!! NEVER AGAIN ROSE GAL! WOULD NOT RECOMEND YOUR COMPANY AT ALL

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear WHYDOES ,

Thank you for your comment.

The total time it will take to receive your order will be the processing time plus the shipping time.

kamilg6
1/19/18
• Updated review

About my post last month, the RoseGal company write me back. I thanked them for the given explanation but let myself clear: "Although you promised on good customer services and did answer my response, I found the response delayed. Also, and I think you would agreed with me on this, first time customers that do take the time to make a significant purchase (around 7 dresses), should not carry the fault of ordering "too many hot-sales". On the contrary, such orders should be quickly processed for us to return online happily in no time.

“Never received my order”
1/17/18
• Previous review

THEY ANNOUNCE FOR THE SHIPMENT TO BE BEWEEN 7-8 DAYS AND NEVER GET BACK TO YOU ON DETAILS. AFTER 2 WEEKS I JUST RECEIVED A "WE WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY" EMAIL. I WAS SO PISSED, SINCE I WAS SO EXCITED WITH MY ORDER. TO THINK THAT SUCH MONEY ON HOLD ON MY CREDIT CARD DID NOT ALLOW ME TO BUY OTHR CHRISTMAS GIFTS :(

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kamil ,

jims328
1/19/18

While there was no problem with the quality the time of delivery (nearly a month) and the size were disappointing. Ordered 3X in men's size and it barely fits my 17 year old son. If ordering, be careful of the sizing chart and expect delivery of at least three weeks. Customer service was of no help whatsoever.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Jim ,

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

We have sent you a personal message via a ticket, with a solution to your issue. We are awaiting your reply.

marleneb30
1/17/18

I ordered several items on this one order. They all came separate times, some took 6 weeks or longer, so did not arrive in time for Christmas. Some I paid $37.00 for duty which I had not expected to pay.Paid this twice for products not worth the duty. The rugs O rdered are very cheaply made ordered 4 of these. Some items never came. The sizing is way off. I order a XXl for a gift and it barely fit me, I wear a large. Too expensive to ship the items back. Their on line respnse is pretty efficient. Will see how long it takes to get my refund for items not shipped.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Marlene ,

judyd70
1/14/18

I ordered from RoseGal for the first time, early in December. Half of my order arrived, and it was satisfactory. However, the other half of my order has never arrived, and tracking it tells me nothing. Today, I tried again to contact them by email and I could not log in, it said it had redirected me too many times!! Really?! It was my first attempt! I tried to call the toll free number and nothing, no sound, dead phone! Please just refund my money, and I"ll never bother to order from you again!!!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Judy,

Please note that we at Rosegal can be contacted by our Support Center, Live Chat or phone number, 24 hours a day.
We currently only have a phone line open for our US customers. Our phone number is: 1 888 320 8188. This service is available from 7:30 - 21:30.

carola198
1/1/18

Paid extra for quick shipping. Expected a week before Christmas, but didn't get it until almost New Years. The package was slightly tore up but the clothes were fine. The sizes were too small even though I ordered a larger size due to the sizing chart. I will make them work because I don't want to deal with trying to return. In all, I love the clothes and the prices!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Carol ,

donaldc88
12/23/17

Buyer beware! If it is made or shipped from China the only thing you will get is a charge on your Visa. Trying to get in contact with Customer Service is a joke.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Donald ,

lisas520
12/18/17

Looking for my order that I place Nov. 27. 2017 and today is 12/15/17???? Can't seem to be able to contact this company? Need this for Christmas!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Lisa,
We apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused to you.

We have shipped your order out and it is on the way to you.

As for this issue,we have sent you a ticket and will offer you a solution,please check and reply to us.

leos70
12/16/17

Placed and order on 12-4 with expedited shipping. it is now 12-14 and when I track the shipment it just show labels were made on 12-14 but DHL has not received the products. Reached out to Customer Service and got an answer that my order has shipped. I replied asking for them to track it no response. Sent a second request asking for them to track my shipment and again now answer.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Leo,
We apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused to you.

The tracking information on the webpage will take a few days to be updated. Please rest assured that the package is on the way to you. You can track it later.

pm110
12/13/17

made the order probably arrived on time considering the 5 days
for them to ship it then the 5-10 days delivery
I knew i wasnt going to get top quality products
what i didnt know was i paid extra for
quick delivery and i certainly didnt know
I had to pay same again for DHL delivery

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear p m.,

We are sorry that you have had to incur local customs issues.

Please tell us your order number so that we can offer the proper solution.

jacquieg2
12/13/17

I have purchased several items from Rosegal and haven't been disappointed until I bought 4 Christmas cushion covers - couldn't believe Christmas had been spelt wrong! Don't think I will be buying anything else.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Jacquie ,
Thank you for your review.
All of our items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
Can you tell us your order number?
If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index and we will offer the proper solution.
kelim1
12/11/17

Ordered some pillow cases for xmas and after reading reviews I fear I will not get them in time if I even get them at all....very unfortunate....hpping for the best

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Keli ,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Could you tell us your order number and submit a ticket here: https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index?
lindar246
12/2/17

I got an email saying my order was shipped and it had a tracking number. When I tried to track it, all it say is ITEM NOT FOUND!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Check it out first!!!!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear LINDA ,
vickis82
12/2/17

Im not so sure about this company. I ordered about 13 hours ago and the receipt shows the wrong size. I tried to contact and the site wont let me submit.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Vicki,

Can you please tell us your order number?

crystali2
11/14/17

I ordered a dress for Christmas. Went back to the site when I saw a cute rug I liked, and found out that they have no record of me ordering that dress. I guess it is time to prove I already paid for it, and request a refund. Wow.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Crystal ,
We regret about this situation.
Please kindly note that you can find your order record when you log into your account and if you paid via PayPal directly, you can find the invoice ID in your PayPal account.
Could you please tell us your order number?
If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.
uloi
11/14/17

So I have ordered 2x from them and got my items. Thing is, I got them about a 5 weeks after I'd ordered, despite a 2-3 business day promise. Luckily I ordered my halloween stuff in mid Sept. so it came on time, but this is no place for any hopes of a speedy order!!

A good thing (I guess): When they say a dress is 2XL, they're not kidding, it was actually too big for me, not in "Chineseium size". So if you pay attention to the sizing, you might actually get something you can wear. Note that a size L on one item may be a different size L in another thing. Know and look for your size in numbers. (XL=14 in one case but XL=12 in another case).

However. I just tried to place a 13 item order with them last week and their shopping cart isn't working. I wrote a support ticket and they said to please send them an email with each item and description and price, etc. Uh, NO. You want my money? Fix your site. I want receipts and confirmations and such, and I'm not spending more of my time trying to give you my money. Ugh.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Ulo ,
We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing these issues.
kischkab
11/11/17

I was excited to see all the cool-looking plus size clothing, and I excitedly ordered some overalls. But after I ordered, I had an uneasy feeling about the site, so I came here and read all the reviews. I went back and checked their sizing chart and learned that the 4X overalls I'd ordered would be equivalent to a size 16.

The reason I'm giving them two stars and not just one is that when I contacted them to cancel my order, they did get back to me right away and issued a refund to my PayPal account.

karens380
11/4/17

Ordered 4 tops Sept 6 still waiting on one to arrive. I find them of poor quality, threads hanging from them, the material so thin it's see through. I also only used my visa debit on this site and it was compromised, someone tried to book two trips from Hong Kong, fortunately my bank flagged it and didn't let the purchase go through
Won't be ordering from this site again

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Karen ,

Thank you for your review.

All of our Rosegal clothing items must meet our strict quality checks before we ship them out to customers. We therefore apologize that your item is not up to your satisfaction.

We have sent you a ticket regarding your issue. Please kindly reply to us so that we can give you a suitable solution.

Best regards,

Rosegal Customer Service Team

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.