Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

3,887 reviews with 1 star

margracem
3/17/19

I had ordered from these Rosegal scammers. It took them more than a month to deliver. When they delivered, I received rubbish products. In spite of all the calls and email and the promise that they would email me back where to return the garbage I ordered, they never did - they even blocked my phone and email. SO PEOPLE, PIECE OF ADVICE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM - THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP-OFF. SPREAD THE WORD. ONLY RECOMMEND THEM TO THE PEOPLE YOU REALLY HATE! I had attached a picture of one of the dress I received, the material look like a tissue paper used to wipe your ass and was ripped on the side. I am pretty sure the people giving this company a good review are their own review. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Margrace M,

For the shipping issue:
The delivery time may also be affected by extenuating circumstances such as extreme weather conditions, national holidays and peak delivery seasons.

For the quality issue:
Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the items.

For your issue,we have sent the message to confirm this issue.
We regret to hear that we cannot receive your reply.

dees164
3/17/19

I placed an order with Rosegal because their site doesn't seem to have a lot of negative reviews. Was I ever wrong!

Only half my order was mailed the first go around. When I received the package I had to pay and Import Invoice for almost the same cost as the clothes themselves. So count on double the cost. Upon inspection of the clothing, the fabric is nearly see-through and some have threads sticking out of them.

So essentially you are paying double the price for really poor quality. Save yourself the time, the money and the headache and shop somewhere else!!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Dee S,

For the taxes issue:
Kindly note that it is the customers responsibility to pay any tax that may occur on the package.
First, the shipper will pay any taxes or tariffs on your behalf, then they will ask you to pay them once they deliver the package to you.
Taxes are charged by local Customs Offices and country regulations, these are unfortunately beyond our control. We also cannot know how much these taxes will be.
Please check this link for more details: https://www.rosegal.com/tax/

We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

For your issue,we have completed the refund to you already.

sajanm2
3/16/19

Bought couple of tshirts and just received one. It took longer than due time and the quality of tshirt very poor. Anyway i asked them to send me the missing item but no reply. This site is a rip-off

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Sajan,
Thank you for your comment.
We apologize for your situation.

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.
We Rosegal are certified " secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

For your issue,we have given you the solution in the ticket T19***58.
Could you please continue to reply us?

tm245
3/15/19

I purchased 5 items. It took longer to get than other companies due to international shipping -something I did not know. Clothes are for skinny people only.Sizes 12-14 will not fit anyone who isn't a size 5. 1st bah came with 2 items. I tried to cancel the other 3 but they said no. The 2nd bag arrived - same issue with sizes. Tried to get a return label - NO response for weeks-TURNS OUT THEY CLOSE FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR - NO NOTICE. Finally got hold of someone in mid February. Finally got them to cancel the final item. Promised refund but never happened. Finally got return label and then they said they never got it even though I had proof they had. Just one lie after another. Insisted my order was only $71.00 though I paid $82.26. Paypal thankfully helped with this issue. Finally got my refund after 3.5 MONTHS! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear T M,

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.
Please note that Rosegal provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size.

For your issue of the order ZZ18***06,we have sent you the message to you.

Rosegal Customer Service
Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear T M,

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

For your issue of the order ZZ18***06,we have sent you the message to you.

sarahp372
3/5/19

I have ordered over $300 in clothes from rosegal. The first time none of the clothes fit, but I figured they came from China ad the sizing is different. The second time I carefully went over the sizing charts and ordered $197 in clothes and only the bathing suits fit, but the quality is so poor I would never be able to wear them in public as they are see through.
When I wrote to customer support they offered to have me pay almost $100 to ship back the clothes or refund me $28.
I strongly suspect that they delete and will not post negative reviews of the clothes. I wasn't able to review clothes because my shipment was "still in transit" but I received them almost two months ago

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Sarah P,

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

Please note:Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the items.

For your issue,we have given the solutions for you in the original ticket.
monalisad2
3/5/19

This app does not provide detail information to customers who buy clothes. I bought few clothes and I was not communicated that custom charges will be so high . They charged 36 CAD for custom charges. 2 of tops arrived torn . Return policy is not clear. Do not recommend

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Monalisa D,

1.For the taxes issue:
According to our website's policy import taxes are solely customer’s responsibility.
Taxes are charged by the local Customs Office and country regulations are beyond our control.

2.For the quality issue:
We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

For your issue,we have sent the message to you.
robertm1372
2/17/19

If I could give a negative Star I would have, Never in my life have I every felt so ripped off,, back in Nov I bought 3 hoodies for $75.90 USD for family members for Xmas, was told 8 day shipping, (now get this I paid through Pay pal,) and they still managed to mess up my delivery address. So they said to pay the $3.00 to resend the package so I did, Xmas passed and still no package. So I gave my family members pictures of the sweaters and advised them, there on there way. Well Feb now passed and I messaged them, and they told me they held off on sending them, because they said I didn't pay the $3.00. They said to prove that I paid it, they will resend it well I did send in the prove but asked to cancel the order, and to refund me. There Idea of good Customer service is to cancel the order and give me a partial refund of $51.54.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Robert M,
Thanks for your feedback.
We sincerely apologize for this case.

We always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer.

For the issue of the order ZZ18***81:
We are extremely sorry to inform you that the delivery of your package was unsuccessful and your item was sent back to us.
Your goods are back in our warehouse. This is a delivery error that is unfortunately beyond our control.

The fee of resending items is charged by the local post office and it is really out of our control.
We regret to tell you that we have not received the payment from you.
We have arranged the refund to you as your request.

We have sent the new message to you and please kindly reply us.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
zoraf
2/14/19

Broke up my smallish order into mulitple waybills which would require me to pay $40 + in fees (on top of the customs charges) to DHL.

Rosegal support then lied in an attempt to get me to pick up the first of the packages, (and pay the $24 fee for $17 of items) telling me it would be destroyed if I refused it, when in fact it could be shipped back.

I checked with support again, they reassured me when I refused the package it would be refunded in full. I refused the packaged and sent it back, hopefully I get my whole refund, the process has been a huge pain.

EDIT: They signed for and accepted my return on January 28th. No refund for that half of the order yet.

EDIT 2: Have offered a "goodwill gesture" of $25 minus a shipping fee, even though they have received all of my returned items worth $38+

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Zora F,
We regret about this situation.

For the taxes issue:
Once placing an order with us customers agree to our terms and conditions.
The shipper first pays the fee on your behalf, then asks you to pay once they deliver the package to you.
As it is the customer's responsibility to pay these taxes to receive the parcel, we cannot provide any compensation in such cases.

In order to solve your issue efficiently,could you please provide the valid order number?
We will give you the efficient solutions.

christal15
2/12/19

Scam artists! I have been waiting months for a refund of clothes I never received (I cancelled the order due to how long it was taking). Correspondence with them is next to none, it was a whole bunch of "we'll look into it's" to all of a sudden "we applied the refund to your credit card in November". Wtf? Have confirmed with the bank that this was never received.

On top of this, the items I did receive were snagged and crappy quality and I had to pay an extra $35 customs for them to deliver.

Worst experience ever. Don't let them hook you in with their cute clothes, they rarely actually look like that.

Avoid yourselves the headache and avoid these scam artists!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Christa,
Thank you for your review.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

For the taxes issue:
Please check this link: https://www.rosegal.com/tax/
Once placing an order with us customers agree to our terms and conditions.

May I have your order number?
We will try our best to help you.

maryv156
2/12/19

If you want to wear super thin material and smell like petroleum this is the place for you. They will NOT ACCEPT RETURNS!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Mary V,

For your issue:
We have replied you in the ticket.

laurenced32
1/31/19

I placed 2 orders for the Black Friday and received them (partially) end of December, beginning of January. I was not in a hurry so it is fine for that.
But very disappointed by the quality. The price is not that cheap for what you receive.
An automn/spring cardigan so thin that you can see your bookshelves from 2 meters away.
A top with felt pen marks on the wrong side that you can see on the right side
An XL carding who can fit to your daughter who wears M (and I carefully check the chart size).
A package never received due to a post issue and returned to Rosegal.

I have to pay return fess, ok, that is part of the game for many web sites, but:

The customer service is trained to question over and over your motives to return asking pictures and to avoid a straight answer.
Even when their are in fault they like the defect top with felt pen, they do NOT completely reimburse you.
I paid in euros and their offer is in USD (so I will be charged for the exchange rate and not them).
For the returned package NEVER received, same $#*!. They ask me to pay some part of new shipping fees or they reimburse me partially!

I paid with Pay Pal and will open a claim with them to get items fully reimburse and in Euro.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Laurence D,
We regret about this situation.

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

The returned fee is charged by the local post office and it is out of our control.

For your returned package:
We have completed the refund to you.
Please check your account.

shrutir5
1/27/19

Horrible company. I paid extra for faster shipping( expected 5-10 day delivery). After 20 days the product hadn't even been shipped. When I reached out to them they said some of the products are unavailable so I have to wait 10-17 more days. I then asked them to refund my shipping fee since I paid expedited shipping, however, they said Processing is different from shipping so they can't refund my money unless I also wanted to change shipping. Really Rosegal? Cheating your customers is why you have 3000 1 star ratings.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Shruti R,
Thank you for your review.
We sincerely apologize for the stock issue.

We are attempting to prepare your order for you as soon as possible.
However, please be aware that our warehouse is currently seeing an increase in incoming shipments due to the holidays season coming, that might slow down the outgoing process of your order.

For your issue:
We have sent the message to you but we regret that we cannot receive your reply.
In order to solve your problem efficiently,could you please kindly reply us?

scottiem12
1/25/19

Offered a $3 refund for a shirt that was the same tagged size as the others but was 2 sizes too small. idiots, and templated responses to demands for exchange or refund. Never again - Scott, Australia.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Scottie M,

For your issue:
We have completed the refund to you already.
Could you please check your account and reply us?

michellec518
1/25/19

I placed an order of approximately $60 through this company on 12/27/18. On 1/22/19, I checked the status, as I still had not received the order. Status showed that the order was still packed in the warehouse. After waiting for over 30 minutes to speak with a representative on live chat, I was told that they were out of stock and had to reorder before they could ship and it would take another 72 hours to ship out my order. No one from the company ever communicated with me regarding the status of my order. I was able to cancel the order, since it had not shipped. Will not wait to ensure that my card is credited appropriately. I do not know how this company stays in business with this type of customer service. It appears that this is a common practice since I have now been able to read the reviews.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear MICHELLE C,
Thank you for your comment.
We apologize for the stock issue.

Rosegal items have varing processing times based on warehouse location and stock availability.
Each item has it‘s processing time displayed on the web page.

For your order Z18***41:
We have completed the full refund to you as your request.

amberm191
1/24/19

Ordered my item well over a month ago and still haven't received it. Tried numerous attempts to contact them to find out when my item will arrive and nobody can tell me anything.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Amber M,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We apologize for the stock issue.

We are attempting to prepare your order for you as soon as possible.

For your issue,we have sent the message to you.

kayeb28
1/23/19

Ordered and cc charged 11/24/18. Item appears to be stuck in the same place in China since 12/08/18. Customer service says, "be patient". I not longer even want the item because of their poor service, and don't believe it will ever arrive. I just want my money refunded, period. Worst customer service ever. 1/28/19 Update. Money has been refunded to my cc acct. Don't believe that would have ever been accomplished were it not for sites like this one. Thank you!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kaye B,
Thanks for your reply.
We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this issue.
We will improve our service in the future.

For your issue,we have completed the refund to your original payment account.
Could you please check your account?

veronicat51
1/19/19

I placed my order 1/14/19 with Rosegal.com for 5 items. On 1/16/19, after not getting any sort of email that it had shipped, I looked at the status of the order, which said "processing."
When I clicked on "processing" it said it could take 3-10 days just to "gather" the order, and another 10-20 days for shipping.
I contacted them through customer support on their website and through Facebook messenger. The automated reply was the "remaining items" in my order that are apparently not in stock. The website said nothing about items not being available when I placed my order.
One of the items will take 7-15 days before it dispatches, and the other won't ship until January 31!
I am now trying to cancel the 2 delayed items and ship the other 3 that are available but no one will answer me on messenger or via email. I would like a refund for the items that are backordered since they failed to tell me this when I placed my order.
The customer service is unacceptable, and the website should state up front how long items will take to process and ship. If they don't have a product, it's easy to put "out of stock."
Give me my money back and send me the 3 items you do have. Also, answer your customers instead of spitting out an automated response.
I will never order from here again and am inclined to cancel the payment through my card.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Veronica,

Thank you for your comment.
We apologize for this case.

We are attempting to prepare your order for you as soon as possible.

For your order,we have completed the refund to you already.
Could you please check your account and reply us?

sharonb462
1/15/19

I wish I would have read all of the reviews before I bought over a dozen pieces of clothing. I have been trying for weeks to get someone to assist me in returning a few items, but they completely ignore me.

They lie on their site and say that you can return things. You CANNOT. If I was you reading this, move on. Don't be like me where you have thrown away your money. I guess I will donate all of these clothes now that don't fit me. I am not happy at all!!!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Sharon B.,

For the size issue:
We regret to hear that you have the size issue.

For your issue,we have sent the message to you already.
You have replied us that “I will go through the items tonight and send you a list of the ones I want to return.”

howardb107
1/15/19

I paid over 100 bucks in clothes, and they ended up not fitting, and they're not accepting refund. They're saying it's too late but when I emailed them about the refund a while ago they didn't even respond to my emails. They scammed me out of 100 bucks. Somebody needs to get fired.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Howard B,
Thanks for your review.

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

For your case,we have given the solutions for you but we regret that we cannot receive your reply.
richardd504
1/11/19

I have been trying to return a cardigan sweater I bought my wife for two weeks now. No customer support! I have submitted several "tickets" with no luck. Finally found a phone number and the Philippineo told me i had to contact customer support! Do not buy from this company!!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Richard D,

For your order ZZP18****747:
We have provided the proper solutions for you.

mariannef26
1/11/19

I placed an order beginning of December, got an email on January 8th telling me the delivery has failed (checking the tracking number it has been sent back to sender with no delivery attempt) they told me as "a gesture of good will "we can resend the order but I need to pay for the shipping again or I can ask for a refund but I have to pay for the shipping charges as the order has been sent back!!!!!! Worst customer service and company, do not order from their site

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Marianne F,
We apologize for your case.

We have given the efficient solutions for your case and please kindly reply us.

kito
1/11/19
• Updated review

Response as expected - sounds good but having already spent 2 weeks emailing Rosegal directly about my problem and receiving responses that clearly showed they were avoiding the issue, I know their response is an empty publicity stunt.
Rosegal - Why state that you are certified 'secured' by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton and PayPal Trustwave?
This only means that in signing up to these service providers you have agreed to protect the customers information and credit card details.
It has nothing to do with the appalling issues that customers are experiencing
in ordering, buying, receiving and the quality of your products.
You are knowingly accepting orders and payment for goods that you no longer have in stock.
How can you state 'stock and availability shown on our site is for reference only'?
That is misleading. It means you are advertising something you do not have.
In my case, you failed to refund in full; after much argument, you stated that you had sent the remaining amount due to my PayPal account. PayPal confirmed that you had not.
You then stopped responding.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kit O,
Thank you for your comment.

As mentioned in the previous message,we will try our best to help you.
Could you please provide the valid order number for us?
The ro12345678 is not the correct order number.

Once we receive your information,we will proper the solutions for you.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Rosegal Customer Service
“bad experience - company based in China - avoid!”
1/6/19
• Previous review

What happened? Have the group of friends who started Rosegal a) sold the company? b) fallen out? c) decided to dress trashy and cheaply?
If not, why are they not paying attention to all the honest bad reviews?
My experience with this company has been to discover their delaying and dishonest tactics! I should have read the reviews and trusted my initial instinct!
My advice is to avoid ordering from this company. Apart from not having your item in stock, you will need back-up from your credit card or PP, and plenty of patience and persistence to get any refund. Any response they give to these reviews are just a meaningless pre-typed response. It doesnt mean what it says! So, do yourself a very good favour and do not shop with Rosegal.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Kit O,
Thank you for your feedback.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Stock and availability shown on our site is for your reference only.
While we strive to provide the most accurate and timely information, availability may keep changing due to the high demand.

Please provide the valid order number for us and we will give you the efficient solutions.

chrisa399
1/11/19

I ordered three weeks before Christmas and they didn't ship until after Christmas. It took five weeks to receive my order and it was the wrong size. O I forgot to mention I paid for expedited shipping. What a joke. I have requested twice for a refund for the extra cost of EX. Shipping. Crickets. Got me once never again. CYA

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Chris A,
We apologize for any inconvenience.

All Rosegal products require a processing time.
It is necessary for us to inspect all items one by one prior to shipping.
Processing time takes usually 3-7 business days. Specific processing is indicated each item page.

For your case,we have completed the refund to you.

jasonf209
1/8/19

I ordered an article of clothing as a Christmas gift back in November. The item never even got processed until just a few days before Christmas, and I have now recently moved.
Customer service has not taken ownership nor responsibility for this matter, and are providing fake solutions, ie., go to your old place of residence to pick it up, or ask a friend to pick up your package.

This is unacceptable, and I have been back and forth with customer service several times, requesting a refund for a product which I now ordered a month and a half ago, and which I will not receive due to the change of residence.

Tip for consumers: Beware

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Jason F,
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Please note that the delivery time may also be affected by extenuating circumstances such as extreme weather conditions, national holidays and peak delivery seasons.
We already do our best to help you.
Please tell us your valid order number so that we can offer the proper solution.

ryans407
1/8/19

Do you shop with the company. I ordered 2 items in November. One being a christmas shirt. It did not arrive prior to Christmas so I went to the local Post Office to track it. It seems the delivery driver took it to the wrong address and the 2 months later I get told the item was returned to sender! After a email to the company I get a reply saying I can get a refund but they will deduct the shipping cost!!! OMG I should not have to lose out because the delivery driver cannot read. Would not recommend and would not shop here again!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Ryan,
Thanks for your comment.
We apologize for this case.

We regret to hear that your package was unsuccessful and your item was sent back to us.
The returned fee is charged by the shipping company and it is really out of our control.

We have completed the full refund to you already.
Have you received the refund?

Rosegal Customer Service

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -3

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.

Rosegal?