Review of Rosegal

Rosegal reviews

Tel: 1-202-318-2470
support@rosegal.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

3,897 reviews with 1 star

carlyh27
6/24/19

My grandmother recently passed, I have had financial responsibilities since then and I have been trying everything they have told me to do to get a refund. They said the order they haven't mailed out yet will be refunded and as for the one that has been mailed to me to refuse and it will be returned to them and refunded once they receive it. Not only have I done everything they have told me to but I have been given the run around by them and the pathetic delivery service DHL. This has been the absolute worst experience I have ever had! So disgusted by all of this. I need to be helping with the funeral costs and they have done nothing but take my money! Thieves!! Have you no heart?!?!

traceys154
6/20/19

I normally wear a size 2X so I had heard that you should order larger. Well I went all out and ordered 4x. These 3 tops are more like a large or xlarge. Not happy at all.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Tracey S,
Thanks for your comment.
We apologize for the size issue.
We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.
Please note that Rosegal provides a size chart on all our item pages to help our customers choose the correct size.

For your issue of the order Z19***98:
We have arranged the refund to your already.
Could you please check your account and reply us?

kkk21
6/12/19

I am a online shopper but used Rose gal
I am a online shopper but used Rose gal for the 1st time. I have never received my order and have been inquiring who received it and have only been advised that it is delivered but they cant tell me to whom. They are adamant that its gone to right address but its not. They wont offer me refund and they wont even consider looking at their delivery process. Worst experience ever, will never be using rosegal again. Will not even recommend them to anyone. Disappointed

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Customer,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with regards to your delivery status.

We have received your payment on date May 23th and shipped out on the same day May 23th.
It has been delivered on date May 28th.
You can track it on the website as below with your tracking number.

We have sent you a ticket regarding your issue. Please kindly reply to us so that we can give you a suitable solution.

jamalj11
6/5/19

item was "sent" weeks and weeks later than promised, was back ordered and I was ok with that. on tracking seems it was delivered to my friends place (it was a gift for her), but she didn't received anything. she lives in a rural area, very little chance of it getting stolen. customer service is very responsive, but they just stick to their story that item is delivered. :(

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Jamal J,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

For your order Z181***67:
We have sent it to the address you provided.

According to the shipping website,it has been delivered.
In this case,please contact your local post office to check it.

Our team has reviewed your issue and offered you a solution in the ticket. Could you please answer us ?
If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

andrewj237
5/30/19

I place a simple order for two t-shirts and it took several weeks to receive only one of the shirts I ordered. When I inquired with them online, they put the onus on me to chase down the undelivered item with the post office instead of sending another one and investigating themselves like reputable companies do. DO NOT USE THEM, they are rated F by the BBB.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Andrew J,
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Rosegal offers many different shipping methods to meet the customers shipping needs.
For more details on our shipping methods, please see here: http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/.

In some cases, customer has to collect the package at the local customs or closest post office in charge of his area.
It is really out of our control.

We have checked the delivery information for you.
The second package has delivered already.

amberl165
5/23/19

just don't shop for it on rosegal huge scam they claim bull$#*! about this hidden fee in a message from their site email which no ones goes to about apperently things out of country and over 20 having a fee yet the stuff before was over 20 didnt get charged and all my two years month by month of amazon shopping around 200$ was never once charged and everything from there was out of county on top of my russian portal guy was both and yet there was no hidden fee ive never been charged till rosegal shipments and you cant even get a refund till its back to them and only if it goes to their bull$#*! wallet you get a FULL refund im $#*!ing out $30 out of 80 because of thier scam

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Amber L,

Thanks for your review.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

The shipper first pays the fee on your behalf, then asks you to pay once they deliver the package to you.
Taxes are charged by the local Customs Office and country regulations are beyond our control.
As it is the customer's responsibility to pay these taxes to receive the parcel, we cannot provide any compensation in such cases.

Our team has reviewed your complaint and offered you a solution in the ticket. Could you please answer us ?

Thank you for your understanding.

jasminec187
4/10/19

I ordered 6 items on March 23, 2019 and two weeks later, they hadn't shipped it. I checked 3 times and each time I did, another item would go out of stock before they even sent mine off. They let people continue to order items that are already out of stock. They kept telling me it would be 5-10 more days. I cancelled the order and now they're telling me I never fully paid for it. Yes, the order that said it was PROCESSING, not payment pending. The order was $105.50 and they say I only paid $82.50. They have no record of my payment, despite it being taken from my card, and they STILL won't refund the part I "paid for"! They're demanding that I prove that I paid, before they even refund the remainder. No proof is sufficent. Calling, using the online chat, and emailing all give me different results. I'm not going to get my money back, most likely. Part of it was from my Rosegal Wallet, which they only seem to want to send back to the wallet - useless, as I refuse to order from them again.

Tip for consumers: It's not listed as a Chinese company, but their items are from China and shipped to you. They usually don't look like their photos and vary in quality. The customer service people have little to no access to your payments, until it's been sent to their Financial Department, which require you to prove everything, mostly including things you'd never thought you'd need to screenshot.

Rosegal attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Jasmine,
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Stock and availability shown on our site is for your reference only.
While we strive to provide the most accurate and timely information, availability may keep changing due to the high demand.

For your issue:
You paid partially(82.55 USD) for this order with the Rosegal wallet.
We can only refund to your wallet(original payment account).
We have transferred the refund from your wallet to your PayPal account.

cristinad26
4/2/19

Order placed in 11 april. Items available in 7 days, acording to Rosegal. So, I waited. And waited. And waited. Then they said they will be available in 25 may. On 27 may I opened another ticket. Now they say those products will never be available again. They knew this from the beginning. Shame on them!

heatherg233
3/28/19

Poor products and sized poorly. Charged $38 duty COD which I wasn't aware I'd be paying. Two of the nine items weren't horrible. Tossed the other 7 directly in the clothing recycle bin (and felt guilty about flogging this crap on the less fortunate)

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Heather G,
Thank you for your review.
We apologize for your situation.

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

We have sent you a personal message via a ticket, with a solution to your issue.
hannahk93
3/27/19

This company is fraud I ordered a product 3 pcs and these scammers didn't deliver my products even after I paid an insurance for shipment the product didn't even arrive and I was told to pay an extra 5$ after spending 85$ which I did so that I can get what I ordered for unfortunately the order never arrived only to get an email that they will give me back 20$ this is the greatest scam ever I wonder why google advertises this kind of illegitimate companies

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Hannah,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We sincerely apologize this case.

Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.
We Rosegal are certified " secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.

Due to the delivery failing and reaching the deadline for delivery attempts, the package has already been returned and has been destroyed.
It is really out of our control.

We have sent the message to you via ticket.
Could you please reply us?

Thanks for your support and understanding.
barbaras630
3/27/19

I returned an item, sizing was way off, with the R.M.A. as instructed on Dec. 21, 2018 and have not received my refund (March 25, 2019) I have sent a previous email of inquiry on Mar. 4th with no response. This is an unacceptable delay of the refund, I'm wondering if I'll ever receive it

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Barbara S,
We apologize for any inconvenience.

We have sent you the returned instruction and RMA.
We have mentioned that you need to provide us with your tracking number or shipping receipt after once you have returned the item.
In this case,we cannot refund to you in time.

Could you please provide us the tracking number?
Once we confirm it,we will refund to you without any delay.

margracem
3/17/19

I had ordered from these Rosegal scammers. It took them more than a month to deliver. When they delivered, I received rubbish products. In spite of all the calls and email and the promise that they would email me back where to return the garbage I ordered, they never did - they even blocked my phone and email. SO PEOPLE, PIECE OF ADVICE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM - THEY ARE A TOTAL RIP-OFF. SPREAD THE WORD. ONLY RECOMMEND THEM TO THE PEOPLE YOU REALLY HATE! I had attached a picture of one of the dress I received, the material look like a tissue paper used to wipe your ass and was ripped on the side. I am pretty sure the people giving this company a good review are their own review. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Margrace M,

For the shipping issue:
The delivery time may also be affected by extenuating circumstances such as extreme weather conditions, national holidays and peak delivery seasons.

For the quality issue:
Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the items.

For your issue,we have sent the message to confirm this issue.
We regret to hear that we cannot receive your reply.

dees164
3/17/19

I placed an order with Rosegal because their site doesn't seem to have a lot of negative reviews. Was I ever wrong!

Only half my order was mailed the first go around. When I received the package I had to pay and Import Invoice for almost the same cost as the clothes themselves. So count on double the cost. Upon inspection of the clothing, the fabric is nearly see-through and some have threads sticking out of them.

So essentially you are paying double the price for really poor quality. Save yourself the time, the money and the headache and shop somewhere else!!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Dee S,

For the taxes issue:
Kindly note that it is the customers responsibility to pay any tax that may occur on the package.
First, the shipper will pay any taxes or tariffs on your behalf, then they will ask you to pay them once they deliver the package to you.
Taxes are charged by local Customs Offices and country regulations, these are unfortunately beyond our control. We also cannot know how much these taxes will be.
Please check this link for more details: https://www.rosegal.com/tax/

For the quality issue:
We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

For your issue,we have completed the refund to you already.
Could you please kindly reply us?

tm245
3/15/19

I purchased 5 items. It took longer to get than other companies due to international shipping -something I did not know. Clothes are for skinny people only.Sizes 12-14 will not fit anyone who isn't a size 5. 1st bah came with 2 items. I tried to cancel the other 3 but they said no. The 2nd bag arrived - same issue with sizes. Tried to get a return label - NO response for weeks-TURNS OUT THEY CLOSE FOR CHINESE NEW YEAR - NO NOTICE. Finally got hold of someone in mid February. Finally got them to cancel the final item. Promised refund but never happened. Finally got return label and then they said they never got it even though I had proof they had. Just one lie after another. Insisted my order was only $71.00 though I paid $82.26. Paypal thankfully helped with this issue. Finally got my refund after 3.5 MONTHS! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear T M,

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

For your issue of the order ZZ18***06,we have sent you the message to you.

Rosegal Customer Service
Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear T M,

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

For your issue of the order ZZ18***06,we have sent you the message to you.

sarahp372
3/5/19

I have ordered over $300 in clothes from rosegal. The first time none of the clothes fit, but I figured they came from China ad the sizing is different. The second time I carefully went over the sizing charts and ordered $197 in clothes and only the bathing suits fit, but the quality is so poor I would never be able to wear them in public as they are see through.
When I wrote to customer support they offered to have me pay almost $100 to ship back the clothes or refund me $28.
I strongly suspect that they delete and will not post negative reviews of the clothes. I wasn't able to review clothes because my shipment was "still in transit" but I received them almost two months ago

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Sarah P,
Thanks for your comment.

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

Please note:Rosegal clothing items must meet our quality checks before shipment.
We regret to hear that you are not satisfied with the items.

For your issue,we have given the solutions for you in the original ticket.
monalisad2
3/5/19

This app does not provide detail information to customers who buy clothes. I bought few clothes and I was not communicated that custom charges will be so high . They charged 36 CAD for custom charges. 2 of tops arrived torn . Return policy is not clear. Do not recommend

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Monalisa D,

1.For the taxes issue:
According to our website's policy import taxes are solely customer’s responsibility.

2.For the quality issue:
We regret to hear that you have the quality issue.

For your issue,we have sent the message to you.
pukettk
2/18/19

Don't shop from this site! They never care about you! They are kidding! They never solve your problem! Products are of poor quality and defective. They're sending shipping with Unregistered and untrackable package. They don't help you when the package is lost. They don't answer your messages! Stay away from this site!

robertm1372
2/17/19

If I could give a negative Star I would have, Never in my life have I every felt so ripped off,, back in Nov I bought 3 hoodies for $75.90 USD for family members for Xmas, was told 8 day shipping, (now get this I paid through Pay pal,) and they still managed to mess up my delivery address. So they said to pay the $3.00 to resend the package so I did, Xmas passed and still no package. So I gave my family members pictures of the sweaters and advised them, there on there way. Well Feb now passed and I messaged them, and they told me they held off on sending them, because they said I didn't pay the $3.00. They said to prove that I paid it, they will resend it well I did send in the prove but asked to cancel the order, and to refund me. There Idea of good Customer service is to cancel the order and give me a partial refund of $51.54.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Robert M,
Thanks for your feedback.
We sincerely apologize for this case.

We always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer.

For the issue of the order ZZ18***81:
We are extremely sorry to inform you that the delivery of your package was unsuccessful and your item was sent back to us.
Your goods are back in our warehouse. This is a delivery error that is unfortunately beyond our control.

The fee of resending items is charged by the local post office and it is really out of our control.
We regret to tell you that we have not received the payment from you.
We have arranged the refund to you as your request.

We have sent the new message to you and please kindly reply us.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
zoraf
2/14/19

Broke up my smallish order into multiple waybills which would require me to pay $40 + in fees (on top of the customs charges) to DHL.

Rosegal support then lied in an attempt to get me to pick up the first of the packages, (and pay the $24 fee for $17 of items) telling me it would be destroyed if I refused it, when in fact it could be shipped back.

I checked with support again, they reassured me when I refused the package it would be refunded in full. I refused the packaged and sent it back, hopefully I get my whole refund, the process has been a huge pain.

EDIT: They signed for and accepted my return on January 28th. No refund for that half of the order yet.

EDIT 2: Have offered a "goodwill gesture" of $25 minus a shipping fee, even though they have received all of my returned items worth $38+

EDIT 3: After weeks of fighting and sending photos of the promises made by their own support team, and pointing to the negative reviews I've left about their site, they refunded me in full, then offered a $10 coupon which I doubt I will ever use.

EDIT 4: They have tried to remove my review on another site by again lying and saying that I wasn't a real customer. I sent in all the evidence of more than 6 weeks of back and forth proving it was a real experience and it was terrible. They have now written about this review and asking for me to change it. I will not, this place and their service is awful.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Zora F,
We regret about this situation.

For the taxes issue:
Once placing an order with us customers agree to our terms and conditions.

In order to solve your issue efficiently,could you please provide the valid order number?
We will give you the efficient solutions.

maryv156
2/12/19

If you want to wear super thin material and smell like petroleum this is the place for you. They will NOT ACCEPT RETURNS!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Mary V,

For your issue:
We have replied you in the ticket.
Could you please kindly reply us?

laurenced32
1/31/19

I placed 2 orders for the Black Friday and received them (partially) end of December, beginning of January. I was not in a hurry so it is fine for that.
But very disappointed by the quality. The price is not that cheap for what you receive.
An automn/spring cardigan so thin that you can see your bookshelves from 2 meters away.
A top with felt pen marks on the wrong side that you can see on the right side
An XL carding who can fit to your daughter who wears M (and I carefully check the chart size).
A package never received due to a post issue and returned to Rosegal.

I have to pay return fess, ok, that is part of the game for many web sites, but:

The customer service is trained to question over and over your motives to return asking pictures and to avoid a straight answer.
Even when their are in fault they like the defect top with felt pen, they do NOT completely reimburse you.
I paid in euros and their offer is in USD (so I will be charged for the exchange rate and not them).
For the returned package NEVER received, same $#*!. They ask me to pay some part of new shipping fees or they reimburse me partially!

I paid with Pay Pal and will open a claim with them to get items fully reimburse and in Euro.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Laurence D,
We regret about this situation.

We are so sorry to hear that you have been experiencing sizing issues.

The returned fee is charged by the local post office and it is out of our control.

For your returned package:
We have completed the refund to you.
Please check your account.

shrutir5
1/27/19

Horrible company. I paid extra for faster shipping( expected 5-10 day delivery). After 20 days the product hadn't even been shipped. When I reached out to them they said some of the products are unavailable so I have to wait 10-17 more days. I then asked them to refund my shipping fee since I paid expedited shipping, however, they said Processing is different from shipping so they can't refund my money unless I also wanted to change shipping. Really Rosegal? Cheating your customers is why you have 3000 1 star ratings.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Shruti R,
Thank you for your review.
We sincerely apologize for the stock issue.

We are attempting to prepare your order for you as soon as possible.
However, please be aware that our warehouse is currently seeing an increase in incoming shipments due to the holidays season coming, that might slow down the outgoing process of your order.

For your issue:
We have sent the message to you but we regret that we cannot receive your reply.
In order to solve your problem efficiently,could you please kindly reply us?

scottiem12
1/25/19

Offered a $3 refund for a shirt that was the same tagged size as the others but was 2 sizes too small. idiots, and templated responses to demands for exchange or refund. Never again - Scott, Australia.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Scottie M,

For your issue:
We have completed the refund to you already.
Could you please check your account and reply us?

michellec518
1/25/19

I placed an order of approximately $60 through this company on 12/27/18. On 1/22/19, I checked the status, as I still had not received the order. Status showed that the order was still packed in the warehouse. After waiting for over 30 minutes to speak with a representative on live chat, I was told that they were out of stock and had to reorder before they could ship and it would take another 72 hours to ship out my order. No one from the company ever communicated with me regarding the status of my order. I was able to cancel the order, since it had not shipped. Will not wait to ensure that my card is credited appropriately. I do not know how this company stays in business with this type of customer service. It appears that this is a common practice since I have now been able to read the reviews.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother!

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear MICHELLE C,
Thank you for your comment.
We apologize for the stock issue.

Rosegal items have varing processing times based on warehouse location and stock availability.
Each item has it‘s processing time displayed on the web page.

For your order Z18***41:
We have completed the full refund to you as your request.

amberm191
1/24/19

Ordered my item well over a month ago and still haven't received it. Tried numerous attempts to contact them to find out when my item will arrive and nobody can tell me anything.

Response from rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Dear Amber M,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We apologize for the stock issue.

We are attempting to prepare your order for you as soon as possible.

For your issue,we have sent the message to you.

Rosegal Customer Service

We are NOT a con. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -5

Thank you for your interest. Please rest assured that we have many good reviews and you can check our warranty policy on our website:http://www.rosegal.com/warranty-return/ .If customers have any question, we will resolve the issue to their satisfaction. Yours sincerely, Rosegal Customer Service

Helpful answer -4

All items are made and shipped from China but we sell worldwide. We do our very best to offer provide pretty accurate measurements in the size chart under product information. I recommend that you compare them with yours to make the right choice.

Helpful answer -6

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item,maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fitfor your reference, please note that 1 inch= 2.54cm so you can convert the size accurately.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative

They are shipped from China. Not only is the sizing off, the merchandise is cheaply made and the material is awful.

By Barbara G.
Helpful answer -2

Helpful answer -2

We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods: 1.Flat rate shipping(10-25 business days)---Such as Netherlands post, Sweden post, China post, Hongkong post, Singapore post etc. 2.Standard shipping(6-8 business days)---Such as EMS, IB etc. 3.Expedite shipping(3-7 business days)---Such as DHL UPS etc. For more details, please check:http://www.rosegal.com/shipping/

Helpful answer -1

We are a real site. We really do not need to risk our reputation over a single order. Nevertheless, we respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the opinions of other reviewers too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars.

Helpful answer -1

Please kindly note as we have time difference, sometimes we can't respond the phone in time. In this case please click http://support.rosegal.com/ then submit a ticket.We will provide the best solution for you.

By rosegal r., Rosegal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Rosegal staff and other customers.