Review of QVC Beauty Box

QVC Beauty Box reviews

Tel: 1465485591

mistil2
12/23/18

If I could give QVC a zero stars I would. I have had a QVC account for my fit but versa and everything went well until two weeks ago. I get a message my address has been changed then I got a message two apple iwatches had been purchased for a little over $1400.00. They wiped my bank account completely clean. Not a penny left. I spent my whole afternoon filing fraud complaints with QVC, my bank, my countys police department and the police in the county of the new address on my account was from. It took almost two weeks for my money to be refunded. This left us in a snow storm in Western Carolina with no food or no drinks or anything. Thanks QVC

FYI: I have been reading reviews on all the popular websites and I keep seeing how they were not refunded, didnt get the gift or got not even a small portion of the money that they paid when they returned the murchandise. MAKE A POLICE REPORT. They will have no choice but to refund your money at that point. That's the only reason they agreed to refund my money. I sure hope this helps others. Here at Christmas time the most of us struggle to provide for our families and things like this can kick you when your already down.

sandrinec5
12/18/18

I really like the website . We find a good deals here. Great and easy way to shop. Wonderful customer service.
Good Products.

wendellc12
12/11/18

Googled a pair of boots I really wanted. Same exact boot on sale about 40% off everywhere else, Nordstrom, etc.....but they were still full price, but sadly the only place with my size. I finally reached them, because even high end stores and sites will price match or ship faster for free, not them. No way at all to speak to a live person on the phone, have to Chat which can take a very long time.

jenniferr429
11/27/18

Kind of expensive but they do have sales that are incredible. Watch out for high shipping cost. Will maybe buy from again in the future.

katea72
11/17/18

I really like the website and the products which are presented in the QVC Beauty Box. I used varnishes from QVC Beauty Box new collections. All nail polishes which I had used from Born Pretty very high quality and stayed more than a week on the nails.
I love the quality of its products.

dorothyr31
10/22/18

I Love QVC, Easy and very convenient shopping experience.They have interesting products and sometimes exclusive items, but they often charge more, and do not discount shipping. I would shop with them more often if the pricing was better.

amyr259
9/21/18

I already bought a Christmas present for my sister. I know it is too early, but I couldn't help, they provide so generous discounts now! And it is a very good price for 24 piece collection. I also got something for me. I love that apple cider shower gel.

beverlyj59
9/20/18

I do not like fighting crowds anymore at the stores. I was in need of a small appliance and upon searching for it online saw that QVC had what I was looking for. I could get a complete description of it and also a video. One of the reasons I love QVC is they have great prices on their products but important to me is the fact they let you make easy affordable payments while going ahead and using the product you needed. That is great for a person who can't afford to pay all at once. They also have easy returns of needed. I will be using their website again!!!

jamesp663
7/15/18

Easy and very convenient shopping experience. I can browse the store from anywhere and get everything I need delivered to me!

julies42
6/20/18

I've ordered from QVC for quite awhile and I truly can't complain. I've received all my orders on-time or earlier except for once even that dreaded last minute Christmas shopping... Once I even contacted customer service because my item didn't come they replaced immediately no questions asked and refunded my shipping cost --- when the original items showed up later on they sent me return labels and promptly credited my account, not to mention the EASY PAY option is great...

ledgerh
6/12/18

I ordered a new crockpot off of QVC recently and there was a large dent in the stainless steel holder. I wasn't sure if it would be a hazard or not so I exchange it for another. The process was so easy. Will definitely buy from them again.

cb244
5/22/18

My purchase was over a thousand dollars, after the initial payment, I decided to pay it off. They took the payoff amount in less than 3 minutes, double billed me and told me it would take 3 business days to correct their error. Each rep I spoke with gave me a different story, corporate was no better, offering only an apology. I had to contact my bank for resolution. What was insult to injury they dropped the price only one week after the purchase....no price guarantee, no customer service, poor resolution for paying customers, they rather stretch out the payment and charge high interest on their credit card....buyer beware.

jodiec35
4/25/18

I love my new silver heart it's beautiful and It came so quickly!! Best Customer Service ever!!! Everything I order is always just what I expect! <3

loria71
4/3/18

ABC used to carry quality products in the beginning, but now they items are at best , sub par. The last few items I have purchased have fallen apart of just stopped working within 6 months. And now they charge YOU to return them! Disappointed to say the least

kathrynb59
3/26/18

I have shopped on QVC for years. Never been disappointed. Presentations are well done, hosts are professional and very personable. David Venable could sell snowballs to eskimos.

christinep122
3/8/18

I ordered a Dyson Heater for my baby's room. In the winter it only gets to 64 degrees. I ordered on Feb. 12. I played phone tag with them for 5 days until i finally said, what do you want. They were calling to ask me what my address and phone number were and thought they had called me on a phone number I had 20 years ago. I asked what the problem was and why they were calling and they said there was no problem and they'd get the heater shipped out. It's now March 8 and my baby has been sleeping in 64 degree temps at night and maybe if I'm lucky, I'll get the package in the next few days just in time for the Spring warm up when I won't need it. These people are a joke! I will never use this ridiculous company again. I'd review the Heater, but I have yet to receive it a month later.

davec162
2/27/18

I ordered a My Pillow from qvc, and it was stuck in shipping for 10 days at Rock Mount NC. Funny I thought the things were made in Minnesota , and you would think it would just be dropped shipped from there. So I contacted qvc and they asked if I wanted a re ship and I said yes. Next email states that they couldn't re ship and were giving me a refund that may take 2 months. What a terrible customer service, Amazon, Ebay and any other credit in days not months, or they would have spent more to buy a item and send to the customer to keep them happy. I will never buy from qvc again, and it was my first time buying and my last. I cant believe the My Pillow guy does business with them.

jp264
1/19/18

QVC used to be the bomb they actually cared. They weren't the cheapest but they weren't bait and switch actors posturing a folksy club. Lately they are charging per item for shipping more than ANYONE on the internet. Macy's, Amazon, other internet retailers do the opposite offering an incentive to buy more. I called to find out how they could charge LEGALLY over 40 plus dollars for 4 items? They said sometimes items ship from different warehouses. I said ok fine does that mean you will send a refund when they are all shipped from the same warehouse? This is absolutely illegal. Off to check to see what government agency might be interested.This site outlines calculation of shipping charges - https://thedma.org/resources/compliance-resources/dma-guidance-for-establishing-and-substantiating-shipping-and-handling-charges/

lanef
12/31/17

They have interesting products and sometimes exclusive items, but they often charge more, and do not discount shipping. I would shop with them more often if the pricing was better. The four stars is for the variety of products offered.

kaya146
12/22/17

I have been shopping with QVC since it came on the air more than 25 years ago. I have learned over the years, that I should START with QVC FIRST, and then compare with other shopping networks and with the brick and mortar stores. It doesn't matter if it's make-up, clothes, shoes, or tools, they have the BEST quality, and often with other items that other stores don't offer when it comes to computers. On very few occasions over the years, I have had to return an item, and their Customer Service never ask questions or gives me a hassle, even if I just "changed my mind". Their quality, Value and Customer is absolutely the very best!!

ashleyp127
12/15/17

My mothers experience with QVC has been so horrendous I will never shop QVC and will never recommend it. Customer service is terrible. She bought a 1k massage chair that advertised easy as pie free shipping. The day the chair was initially stated to be delivered is not even the case that's when the company they hire to deliver gets the chair. My mother took off work two separate dates from work chair was never delivered, no one ever contacted her. She called this company over 30 xs. QVC was trying to refuse to contact them she said well what if I return the chair since I haven't received it how do you get your chair back...they call them...Finally receives the chair today. HATES IT. They say it will be $200 to return it. WORST EVER!!!!

johnb1015
12/11/17

QVC puts together great bundles along with easy pay to give its customers more opportunities to make and afford purchases.

karend192
12/10/17

purchased a pair of Bose speakers for a Christmas present! Awesome! The sound and quality of the speakers are wonderful!

mariew64
12/7/17

Great and easy way to shop. Wonderful customer service.
It's a one-stop shop. You can certainly find whatever you need for yourself or gifts. Christmas shopping is made easy.
Call, order, easy pay, all done. Comes to your door.

rogerg52
12/3/17

We find a good deals here. My wife and I have both used to QVC for Christmas shopping in the past. Normal transactions without issues. More than fair prices.

I used to think that. I thought all their products were high quality until I purchased their Kurig coffee maker which broke within 6 months & a sheet set that ripped apart after 1st wash. I believe they are not what they used to be, their standards have dropped dramatically

By Lori A.

Questions? Get answers from the QVC Beauty Box staff and other customers.

QVC Beauty Box?