Review of Qoo10

Tel: 021-6061-1200 (Shanghai)
qoo10@qoo10.com

justinn9
5/17/19

Seller refused to send product and keep delaying. The main site is worst! It is almost impossible to contact them to launch a complain! OMG... I felt so cheated for paying for a product and not getting it.

skl3
2/20/19

I bought 2 solar panel powered outdoor waterproof led and they delivered a electric-powered indoor led with no solar panel.
Informed Qoo10 and they still insist it's correct. asked them to looked at their advertised description and picture but they insisted they already delivered the led.
cannot trust Q0010.

davidem8
1/4/19

23rd November during Black Friday, I bought an item from Q10,
How you now Black Friday is once a year, and you can buy stuff for cheeped price.
I decided to buy a dyson hair dryer, for 450$ instead of normal 700$.
After chasing them for almost 15 days the item was finally shipped out on the 13th December ( or at least this is what they said... was a lie)
2nd Jan 2019, I still can see the item is in shipment ( transit to dispatch for over 20 days... something must be wrong...)
So I call them...
They said ok we will find out where it is and let you know.
3 days after I receive a message that the item have been refund!
WTF????
I never ask for a refund, and the refund was only 440$, and now if I want to buy this item I need to pay 700$. This is unfair and is taking advantage of spender. If you want to make it fair you should first ask me, or refund the full value at today not at that day or offer em other option instead of decide by yourself.
Q10 are thieves
Diffide from this vendor

jamieh309
1/2/19

Filed for a refund claim due to defective items from seller but customer service said they are unable to provide the support. What a shame, after buying items from the portal for more than 5 years, it's coming to the end. Look at the photo to see how fraud is the system in Qoo10. BTW, seller ID is La Dulce Vida. Avoid at all cost.

jweit
10/8/18

Bought a "Lacoste" Polo and was a fake. I expected it to be fake anyway but still tried, appalled by how qoo10 allows fraud like this to happen on a big scale. Thousands have bought from them. It was the same case when i bought my perfume last year. The scent was no way the same as that i bought at the airport. disappointingsofar. I recommend buying NON-branded products only.

harukenb
4/5/18

The reason I give it a 3 star because I've bought from good and honest sellers too, who always deliver and will send replacement if item is faulty.

But I also faced a seller who not only use fake photos but also doesn't respond after transaction is done!! I bought a smartwatch from the seller, he advertise it as able to use Sd-card to expand memory but it not only doesn't have that feature, the watch is totally different from what is shown in the photo!! I couldn't get in contact with the seller after that and being something less than $20, I decided to forget about it

ethanc17
3/6/18

My order was canceled without my authorization with a shortage of refund after 2 months of waiting. The product cost more than SGD 400 with seller lapse in updating or even replying. The item cost SGD 700+ now everywhere. This is extremely unprofessional and underhand.

belindaw22
2/24/18

I tried to make credit card payment to grab a good deal of mobile phone, it took 45mins the page still loading. Tried another cc, same issue. Very frustrated and kill my confidence of using this service. Waste of time and I rather pay a bit more for smooth e2e purchase in other high reputable shopping portals.

violetd8
11/12/17

Have been buying from them for years with no issues. The sellers can be helpful but the qoo10 customer service stinks! There was an obvious issue with their payment system but they refused to admit and refund. Their attitude is what makes this whole experience infuriating!

scena
7/11/17

This website is a scam. You have pretty much no guarantee what so ever to receive anything. There is no tracking information, only a non sense buttons they want you to click to 'confirm receipt'. Total waste of time.

rere2
7/6/17

Qoo10 is another low quality online store. The items listed are very fishy the feedbacks/reviews are not reliable. The reviews seem from actual buyers i believe, but those buyers do not know authenticity of the products. I received fake Crocs shoes from qoo10 before, because i trusted the reviews on the page. My friend bought RayBan sunglass from qoo10 and I found out it was totally fake.

siewlayc
6/22/17

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I honestly would rate this piece of $#*! a 0 star if I can. I've been a regular customer of Qoo10 for the past few years, everything was alright until recently I met a horrible seller. That seller refused to cancel and refund my order to me, they even ignored my messages so I can't reach them at all. I spoke to the Qoo10 help desk and emailed them regarding this issue, but all they suggested me was to deal with the seller directly no matter how many times I repeated myself that I CAN'T REACH THE SELLER BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT REPLYING MY MESSAGES! So I asked them, since they are the seller from their platform, I believe they should have the phone number or email which can be contacted alternatively right? But no, they once again told me to liaise with the seller, I assumed that either they don't have it or they simply can't be bothered to help. Com'on, If i was able to contact the seller, I won't have to seek for their assistance right? They acted like it's none of their business and they're not part of the responsibilities despite the fact that I ordered through their platform, so how has it got nothing to do with them? I seriously don't understand the need of having "help desk" if they're being so unhelpful and irresponsible to the point that not even 1% $#*! was given. So, SHOP AT YOUR OWN RISK! Nothing happens, you're lucky. Bad things happened, they're gonna wash their hands off and you're on your own. I won't be surprise if Qoo10 has many scam sellers, because they totally allowed such things to happen.

*WILL I RECOMMEND TO A FRIEND? Hell no. Unless I wanna break the friendship. I'll recommend to someone I hate though

mimil15
5/4/17

Qoo10 has a team of lousy customer service officer. Whenever there is any dispute between buyer and seller they will always push away the responsibility. The officer will ask you to liaise directly with the seller and say that Qoo10 does not have the seller contact number, but the problem is we also don't have the seller contact. The call center is of no help at all, the officer will always mention that they had no authority and need to escalate to their supervisor, but the supervisor never call back at all. Disappointed...

leongc
3/17/17

, ...

I have won several gift cards through the play mamemon event and the expiry date is supposed to be 6 months from issue.They took away the gift cards without any rhyme or reason.I doubted their genuity in issuing the gift cards. The conditions stated in the website for the use of the gift card are as followed:-

You need a Qoo10 account to redeem a Gift Card.
You may only redeem a Gift Card by using it to charge your Qoo10 account with Q-money.
A Gift Card is not redeemable for cash.
A Gift Card may not be partially redeemed.
You may redeem a Gift Card which was purchased by yourself or sent to you by other members.
A Gift Card will only be valid for redemption for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Q-money charged by a Gift Card cannot be withdrawn.

IT IS STATED ABOVE FROM YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM YOUR WEB THAT THE CARD IS VALID FOR SIX MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ISSUE AND PROVISION FOR REDEMPTION.IN THIS CASE WHERE IS THE DATE OF ISSUE OF PURCHASE?WHY MY GIFT CARD IS CONFISCATED?
Below are the details;-
Top-up
Gift Card No. : 10221650
Expire Date : 2017/03/03
Status : Expired

I still can't fathom why my gifts cards were confiscated as evidenced from the terms and conditions stipulated above.There is no date of purchase or date of issue and I have a relevant qoo10.sg account so where does the six months rule applies? For Takashimaya Department Store VOUCHERS HAVE NO
VALIDITY DATE AND FOR CAPITALAND MALL VOUCHERS , EXPIRY IS FOR ONE YEAR. For groceries,perishable, pharmaceutical items, do consider buying from NTUC FairPrice,GIANT,Big Box,The Seafood Market Place By Song Fish,Cold Storage Singapore,Prime Supermarket,Sheng Siong ,Redmart.sg,Guardian Singapore,Watsons Singapore,Unity,CARiNG PHARMACY,JUSCO AEON,Tesco,Parkson as they have lucky draws,dicounted vouchers for further purchases and rewards points using Credit, Bonuslink and PAssion Card for seniors on certain days and 3 days special for perishables. For electronic and electric items buy from Courts SG,Harvey Norman, BEST Denki Singapore,Challenger with promotional
free gifts and delivery, Carousell,Shoppe,Gumtree Singapore,Locanto is another avenue where you can get
cheap deals .Do consider departmental stores such as Isetan Singapore , METRO (Singapore),CK Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel,Takashimaya Department Store,Isetan Singapore,OG,Robinsons, John Little Singapore, Plaza Singapura,Hillion Mall,Tiong Bahru Plaza,Singapore Meida Ya,Tiong Bahru Plaza,Jurong Point Shopping Centre, Causeway Point, Singapore, YewTee Point, Singapore,Anchorpoint, Singapore,Frasers Centrepoint Singapore, The Centrepoint, Orchard Road,ION,THE PARAGON,Jem, 313@somerset,Parkway Parade,Orchard Central,Orchard Gateway,IKEA and online stores like Groupon,(etickets can be cancelled with valid reasons and credited back to my account for further purchases),Lazada, Streetdeal, TAOBAO, Shopping,ZALORA,Amazon Global Selling South East Asia & ANZ,ASOS,Reebonz,Booking.com JuzToday.com, Expedia , for dining,goods,beauty&spa deals,clothings,travel,furnishings etc. Althernatively do try warehouse or close door membership sale.I lost my postage fees when I returned items that are not true to expectations. Some sellers do not even respond to queries.I will buy less from this online shopping portal from now onwards as this reflect badly on the ethics of this site
Subsequently I received this message from the unhelpful customers service
Dear, customer
Good day to you.

We are sorry for the inconvenienced caused

Hence we unable to assists further.

Unnecessary reply only will lengthen the issues.

Thank you. This is the answer I received from Qoo10.sg

nahw
2/5/17

Order item since 19 days ago, no feedback on delivery status, rude reply receive from seller, and still yet to receive order. Worst online order experience ever

lucyb45
1/31/17

I bought two seperate orders from two seperate sellers, both of which had two different items in (that's four different items) and all of which got cancelled with the memo 'out of stock by seller'. All four items from two different sellers all out of stock! One of the sellers didn't even remove the product from their page or mark it as out of stock after my order, they actually upped the quantity back to what it originally was before I bought the items. Why list it on your site if you know it's out of stock, sellers? Got a refund for both orders but won't be using again if everything is out of stock!

clairec41
12/18/16

I bought two items on 15th of December 2016 from this site (198700225, 107333615). One got cancelled the next day and the other one on Monday (Christmas is this week-end!!). This is pretty appalling!

Customer service told me it was the seller's decision, apparently they ran out of stock. Well: keep your stock up to date with your sellers Qoo10! It will save a lot of time to many people, and if other showboat manage to do so, you too should be able to do it.

Won't buy again from those guys.

alvinat1
11/14/16

My order no: 192683057 Wiztem Jasmine Book Stand Eye -Level Reading Provides Maximum Comfort Large Size For Better Hold Stability Patented 2-Way Adjustment - now Shipping Status still under "Shipping requested" for a month. When can i receive it? I put to refund but no refund is done so far. Anyone can answer? Seller totally ignoring my question!!

aderc
10/9/16

When items was not sent out after one week and seller already they do nto have stocks, i proceeded to apply for cancel /refund on my order. However Qoo10 refused to proceed . When i called Qoo10, they said that they have to ask seller for confirmation /permission. This is ridiculous! In their terms and conditions , it is stated that we can cancel as long as item is not sent out. Now Qoo10 tells me that that they have to "verify" with seller that there is no stocks. I have already waited one week before i found out there was no stocks, now Qoo10 says another week at least before they proceed to refund. My question is: why are they delaying the whole refund process when its already shown that items were not shipped out yet!? I wanted refund ($60) quickly so that i can make another purchase from other seller again, but looks i will be closing my account with Qoo10 soon! Customer service cannot help at all, he kept sighing into the phone very loudly and when i asked to speak to manager, he replied very loudly "NO!"

lukes46
5/30/16

As a consumer, I need to pay Qxpress to send the goods to me. But Qxpress is irresponsible, doesn't know when the goods will arrive.

Qoo10 collects $ and uses Qxpress, but Qoo10 don't take responsibility for Qxpress failures.

I wish someone will shutdown Qoo10. Sellers ought to use other websites. Qoo10 is an example of irresponsible online merchant.

calvine9
5/23/16

Bad customer service from qoo10 staff. Was making enquiry on my item not delivered to me yet, cause I paid for it alrdy. and worried cause it's hard earn money. Customer service just explain abit and I was asking if they could help me to rush it and she just say " you have to wait thank you and hang up."Just hanging up the phone very rudely and sarcastically. Would like to lodge a complain but realise there is no way to to sent a feedback.

christopherp58
4/24/16

ORDERED A WATCH 3 WEEKS AGO,

THEY TOOK MY MONEY, I NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEM,

SINGPOST CONFIRMED IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO ME, THE SELLER IS NOT RESPONDING SO THEY WONT REFUND MY MONEY.

TERRIBLE POLICY AS THEY TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR VENDORS ON THEIR PLATFORM

cc196
4/8/16

Please buy at your own risk because Qoo10 will not resolve any uncompleted refund but instead close the refund status despite me returning wrong item to seller and never getting my refund back while waiting for processing.

They will instead ask you to provide screenshots of information you never knew you had to when it displayed on your qoo10 web account until it all mysteriously vanished one day. Then customer service officer will tell it in your face we do not have to help you because IT IS NOT IN THE SYSTEM.

Good luck and stay away!

regl3
2/1/16

Qoo10.sg is a very bad and lousy non productivity in service.if expect return or refund of defective goods please do not purchase from qoo10.sg
Case 1
iI had pay for an item of above $300 and found out no stock at all and yet they accept the payment after told there arent any stock and contacted qoo10 but they arent helpful to find out where and when the payment gonna return back to my account.and once return money from seller first will return to qoo10 and you have to trouble to login qoo10 and select you want $ back to you.

Case 2
I bought an item but is not working at all and contacted due to seller no response for 3rd reply but qoo10 response is lousy that they cant do anyting and told this is between seller and buyer.

Conclude:qoo10.sg is just an empty cell.no service render if they are any fault just yourself unlucky if goods faulty so dont expect any refund etc even goods arent any stock they still post online

elijaht10
12/29/15

I ordered a phone from the website, that stopped functioning after 3 weeks, I sent the phone back to the seller, yet he did not collect the package, I contacted Qoo10 customer service for a resolution, yet they keep ignoring my emails, now I am left with a $300 brick.

Questions? Get answers from the Qoo10 staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Qoo10