PrinterPix UK

PrinterPix UK has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 120 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with PrinterPix UK most frequently mention customer service and live chat. PrinterPix UK ranks 12th among Printing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 89.4%

• Excellent quality, swift delivery and a very responsive helpful customer service team.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate PrinterPix UK?

“Fantastic customer service!”

Stacey P.
1/12/21

I had no issue with customer service. In fact, it was great doing business with them! They literally took care of everything in less than 10 minutes! No waiting on hold, no millions of numbers and prompts to choose. The representative answered, asked me to take pictures, waited while I emailed her and numerous times said if your not happy with the product we'll replace it and that's what she did! Fantastic! I will definitely do business with them again!

“Zero Customer Service”

Ian F.
1/12/21

I ordered personalised wooden jigsaw puzzles which were intended as Christmas gifts. With the postage charges my order cost over £100, so these items are relatively expensive. Printerpix sent the cheaper puzzles printed on hardboard. Printerpix has ignored all requests to process a return and refund. I am now forced to recover my money by raising a Section 75 claim with my bank.

customer service (5)
staceyp153
January 12th, 2021

douglasb406
November 21st, 2020

Vincenzo was helpful with deciding which calendar pack and uploading into my account. The creation of the photo's and narratives was generally easy as usual when as I have, you have completed several projects. Difficulties in the past with the checkout were eliminated, despite some technical problems from the printerpix end but Vincenzo and then Amy Joseph worked round their problems and Amy produced the payment link and made sure the transfer to produce the calendars was completed to my satisfaction

janeannd1
November 2nd, 2020

I got myself into such a dither attempting to order two throws and a cushion cover and, hence, spoke to Vincenzo twice and during each call he calmly allayed my fears and sorted me out, whilst calming me down as well!

ad415
February 4th, 2021

Excellent quality, swift delivery and a very responsive helpful customer service team. I had a query with my order which was dealt with via live chat extremely quickly and efficiently. Would definitely use them again!

francescos48
February 6th, 2021

Perfect customer service kind and very friendly I solved my problem in just 5 minutes. Very satisfied with their speed congratulations

kayp131
February 8th, 2021

Kayla was very efficient and friendly in helping me resolve an issue I had with a missing item from my order. Excellent customer service thank you.

lianag8
November 11th, 2020

After a bit of to-ing and fro-ing with various members of the team, I just needed some help. Everyone I had spoken to were lovely, but my queries weren't quite answered. Then I spoke to Vincenzo, who was understanding of the situation, courteous and above all, did what he said he was going to do. I haven't received the photo books yet, but very happy with the customer service. Thank you.

jeanieh27
November 20th, 2020

Nancy was so helpful in dealing with my query. Excellent service and very happy with the outcome today.

fionag65
February 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

Just off a live chat with Kayla. She helped with my issue quickly & efficiently. Very happy with the service received.

Photo blanket

ianf145
January 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

Printerpix sent the cheaper puzzles printed on hardboard.
Printerpix has ignored all requests to process a return and refund.
I am now forced to recover my money by raising a Section 75 claim with my bank.

Tip for consumers:
Don't

Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle

dj420
February 16th, 2021

Quick to answer online chat Kayla helped me sort my query and offered further help if necessary. Good customer service. Thanks

Photo books

jennifers2339
January 22nd, 2021

Andrea took the time to understand the problem and (hopefully!) fix it! I am glad I got to work with Andrea because my last call was someone else who did not take much time to help. Great job, Andrea!

christineb1007
December 8th, 2020
• Updated review

Printerpix eventually got in touch with me. Excuses were made for the poor quality of the print I received. However it was blamed on me somehow. Nonetheless they decided as a one off they would allow me to have another print, which they talked me through how to re-order and they picked up the bill. This print is good and I am now able to use it for the gift it was intended for. Customer service on this occasion on line was pretty good

Not good
November 16th, 2020
• Previous review

No customer service response from email I sent 2 days ago. Apparently "due to volume of queries" that in itself should ring alarm bells. Materials used are of acceptable standard but execution of my order is useless and cannot be used for the Christmas present I ordered it for. If they had taken the time to get back to me and resolve my issue. I would not have written this review. I would not recommend

nicolah59
November 25th, 2020

I made a mistake with ordering the right quantity on my order, I couldn't amend it so had to contact customer service. Nancy was very helpful and sorted it out for me. Thank you!

peterf563
December 1st, 2020

Having received two photo mugs where the picture was under exposed my web chat with Nancy was very successful and she sorted it all out, well done!

amym1728
February 25th, 2021

Spoke to Kayla this morning and she resolved my issue really quick and sorted m order. Great service

danielb1424
November 30th, 2020

Helpful quick & professional, Nancy helped me cancel my order so I could re order with my amended project, she was quick and efficient and I'm a super happy customer thanks again Nancy!

laurap795
December 17th, 2020

I wish I could give zero stars!
Ordered 2nd December, they took the money straight away! It is now the 18th December and my items have not even been printed.
Cannot get any responses via any method, emails ignored, phones not answered over 2 hours on hold to live chat with 70 people in the queue and then cut off... this happens multiple times!
Generic covid excuses but other providers delivered why can't you?
Biggest bunch of cowboys! Avoid at all costs!

dedeb8
January 15th, 2021

I didn't receive my item due to incomplete address (the apt number was left out) but called and Andrea was so sweet and sent a replacement right away!

emmal288
February 4th, 2021

I received my order today & wasn't happy with it. I spoke on live chat to the lovely Kayla & after a short time she had rectified the problem by re ordering my product. Well done Kayla impressive customer service

amandab1270
October 28th, 2020

I have spoken to PrinterPix quite a few times over the last few days and have had excellent service from various people including Denis and Moses... thank you both very much for sorting my slightly complicated order:-)

sarahg838
December 11th, 2020

I was very pleased with the customer service I received from Roger. After several things that needed addressing that both of us patiently went through to sort out. He was extremely helpful, polite, listened carefully to me as a customer and did all he could to help me, he was also calm and courteous throughout. Unfortunately due to a technical hitch we got cut off. Later that day he rang back which I was so grateful for him doing, it really showed me he and printerpix the company he represents really want to help their customers. We finished our conversation and he was able to sort out all my queries. I can't tell you what it meant for him to bother to ring me back - it meant so much. Thank you Roger, this company should be proud to have you as their employee.
I have to be honest though Printerpix needs to go free phone to improve customer services as very costly to call them but i've had some great products and will remain a devoted customer thanks to the hard working customer service personnel like Roger and his colleagues.

juliam403
December 29th, 2020
Verified purchase

Spoke with Andrea after my order was sent incorrectly. She was quick and efficient and sorted out my issue easily. Many thanks!

Tip for consumers:
Be patient on hold to talk to a representative ... can take up to 50 mins to get through!

Photo blankets

daniellem480
December 15th, 2020

Purchased a groupon voucher for 5 calendars, wrongly assumed that it would send me 5 of the product, it didn't it only sent 1. But once mistake noticed rectified within 5 minutes by customer representive Jack. 4 more calendars now ordered. Thank you so much for your help

carolinac89
January 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

Vincenzo was very helpfull and resolved my issue inmediately. He is very customer care oriented, polite and effective. I will keep using PrinterPix thanks to Vincenzo!

Difficult... hold times are long - I waited up to 50 mins twice but once through, representatives are very helpful.

By Julia M.