PrinterPix.co.uk

PrinterPix.co.uk

printerpix.co.uk

PrinterPix.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.15 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PrinterPix.co.uk also ranks 67th among Printing sites. The most common issues with PrinterPix.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Don't try contacting them via phone as I did and got static for each of the 9 calls attempted over 30 minutes.
How would you rate PrinterPix.co.uk?

“Online chat”

Traceyq B.
12/13/18

Had a problem with my calendar which arrived damaged. I emailed customer service but no one got back to me so spoke to Manika via online chat who sorted it all out for me and resent my order. Thank you Manika !!

“NOTHING BUT SPAM FROM THIS SITE - AVOID!!!”

Warren G.
12/7/19

I get nothing but spam email from this company!! Never signed up!! Can't remove your email address unless you input your email.........really? Think I'm going to fool for the old input your email address to validate it so you can send me more crap!! Would never deal with UNPROFESSIONAL companies like this!

30 minutes (3)
beatricew22
September 12th, 2019
I had a very favourable experience with Gabriella at 'Printerpix' over a small problem I had with a 'messy' photo download.
wazzag
December 7th, 2019

Would never deal with UNPROFESSIONAL companies like this!
floydt20
September 12th, 2019
Had a problem at the checkout and did a live chat with Anto who was most helpful and sorted it out with no problem. Very helpfull and proffesional.
veronicai12
December 11th, 2018
Manika is very professional and very polite. I had to wait only for a few minute to chat with Manika.
traceyqb
December 13th, 2018
nickr68
September 3rd, 2019
A couple of days after my Dad passed away, my Mum asked me if I could get her a photo printed of Dad so she could talk to him. Not having the time or emotional strength to do this face to face, a quick google search and I arrived at Printerpix. The product itself was fairly priced so I went ahead with the order. When it came to delivery options... £19 for next day delivery!! Due to the aforementioned time and emotional strength I sucked this up, yes it's ridiculous, but i didn't want to spend hours shopping for a photo, besides it would be here tomorrow... WRONG!!!!!!! It took over a week for the delivery to arrive. Again, at a point in my life where I had more strength and time I would have challenged this. £19 for next day delivery that actually takes over a week is DISGUSTING. Avoid at all costs people.
tomb284
July 5th, 2017
This is a great site if you have many, many hours to create photos using antiquated software that has virtually no intuitive design and lacks clear documentation. There is documentation of sorts that you can probably find if you have nothing better to do than point and click all over every screen. Don't try contacting them via phone as I did and got static for each of the 9 calls attempted over 30 minutes. Of course I was calling their US number. If you complete an order you will learn that you get a confirmation order number but the total amount paid and what you purchased are no longer available to copy. They do have a chat option that is only available if you can manage to get to a point where you think you are ready to pay. The chat folks are a mix of bad and not too bad but have a tendency to just drop the chat leaving you with a message that chat is not available.
You can do much better using any of a few thousand other photo processing options.
ac672
February 9th, 2017
My first photobook was acknowleged (eventually) by the company as being substandard. Many emails and weeks later I received their 'quality controlled' replacement book.
The photos were no better, there were marks on the page edges and they had failed to print the last page. Their Social Interactive Team completely ignored my emails - very professional.
I resorted to ordinary complaints method. Response - send photos, which I did. Two days later I received the reply

"I am Sorry for the inconvenience caused on this. Thankyou for sending the photos and having checked in the preview and found that we have printed exactly the same as you have designed. And we are unable to help you on this.

Kind regards,
Vince Solomon
Printerpix Customer Service Team"

So my replacement book was designed to have a page missing and black marks on the page edges! Clearly I hadn't designed it like that but they are obviously not going to correct their mistakes.

Save yourself the hassles. Avoid this company and shop elsewhere
rahulp23
March 27th, 2017
FAKE DELIVERY DATES EVEN AFTER I PAID EXTRA FOR A NEXT DAY DELIVERY

I EVENTUALLY HAD TO COLLECT THE ITEMS 30 MILES AWAY AND THE ITEMS WERE OF POOR CHEAP QUALITY
kristinal13
December 22nd, 2015
I ordered 5 calendars on the 14th of December. At that time their site had a countdown clock saying that all orders made until the 16th will be delivered before chriatmas. Guess what. Now their site says that everything ordered after the 13th will not be delivered for christmas. Called them and they said their website said that 13th is the last day since black friday. Awfull liars!!!! Waste of money. Would love to give 0 stars
jacc3
April 8th, 2015
I would have liked to give them a good rating on their photo products, as they are of good quality, but their service is the worse ! I used 3 groupon orders through them.. the first order took 8 weeks to arrive ... I called several times to get updates and was either left on hold for at least 30 minutes or hung up on. They do NOT respond to their emails to customer service; the 2nd order actually went through well... arriving in 8 days; the 3rd order, a total screw up... took 5 weeks to get order and then did not include the mounting material.. I have called 3 times (once again left on hold for over 30 minutes each time); no response to 2 email requests on getting this material... and each svc rep stating would be 'shipped today' .. which never is. THE WORSE SERVICE I HAVE EVER experienced and would NOT USE THEM again !
sophiek10
December 7th, 2015
The WORST experience I have ever had online shopping.

I purchased personalised end of term gifts for my junior dance students which is where I spend my termly marketing budget. Before purchasing at the start of November I had three calls of over 20 minutes to customer service checking they would arrive in time.

After non-delivery of my order I phoned again twice (this time each call was over 30 minutes of on hold) and was promised a re-delivery by 5pm the day before the end of term. This did not happened. I spent another hour on the phone to customer service team, who asked me to put the phone down and wait 10 minutes for a manager call back. 7 hours later that had not happened so I phoned again (20 minutes on hold) and was told again that a manager would call me immediately. He didn't.

The next morning I called again and this time found not only were they not out for delivery they hadn't even gone into production. So I had been lied to continuously for two weeks of calls. They refunded my money and told me the order would be cancelled. I was left on the day of the show with no budget to buy the kids new gifts (refund takes 7 days) and with absolutely no marketing for next term which will have a serious affect on my business. They offered me a free photo book. I declined.

I have not been able to reach a manager and have not had a reply from my complaint emails.

Please note I had a direct email address for a manager as on the 13th Nov when I first phoned the company to check the delivery would be on time before I purchased - I had been so impressed with the customer service I had emailed to name the three representatives I had spoken to and praise them (in retrospect having to make 3 lengthy phone calls in one day before making an online purchase should have been a red flag.) The manager replied immediately to that email thanking me and offering me a free canvas - which I did not take up.

My order was my end of term gift to the 29 junior dance students I have. I had nothing to give them after their show.

I spent HOURS on the phone to their customer service team in no less than 13 phone calls of at least 20 minutes by the end of it. I lost all of my marketing though I am promised the money will be refunded this week but not yet and it's too late for the next 5 months of my company.

An evil company.
lindaj326
May 27th, 2020
Absolutely ridiculous customer service!! I've been sent a free A5 hardcover photobook for 20 pages because I have used them such a long time ago. I spent a lot of time creating my photobook and trying to make it really nice - when I added it to my basket, it was NOT free, I only got 40% off. Sent a lot of emails more than a week ago, still no answer, I tried to chat online to someone after waiting 4 hours in the queue, when Viviana eventually started helping me -she gave me NO ANSWERS and just said she is helping other people as well!! And then she cut me off!!! I will never use you again!!! No wonder I stopped using you in the first place! False advertising and extortionate prices for delivery!

Questions? Get answers from the PrinterPix.co.uk staff and other customers.

We want walls that do the talking, shelves that speak volumes, desks that smile back and mantelpieces that narrate a life's story. We want a future where in 50 years grandparents still dust out their photobooks and show the grandchildren the lives w...

printerp
Printer p.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PrinterPix.co.uk?

Have a question about PrinterPix.co.uk?