MyFlightSearch

MyFlightSearch has a consumer rating of 2.73 stars from 575 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MyFlightSearch also ranks 38th among Travel Search Engine sites. The most common issues with MyFlightSearch are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Shine was a great help in booking a flight with united airlines there should be more people like her
  • Lucas was the most helpful "on line" customer service rep I have ever dealt with.

• The customer service team will tell you it's coming just to get you off of the phone!
  • Do not trust them with your credit card info once charged very very hard to fight the charges
How would you rate MyFlightSearch?

“Good Customer Service”

Pam V.
7/24/19

I book tickets with My Flight Search every year in June for my vacation with my family. So far my experience with them have been really really nice. Although I expected more discount this time being a loyal customer but I was very happy as I had a smooth booking and also my travel was wonderful. My entire family enjoyed and I look forward to book with them again and ofcourse more discounts.. Pam Vozar

“SCAM be careful people”

Duaa A.
11/14/19

This place charged me twice for one ticket. Also did they same with my friend. When I cancelled the ticket, they said my money should be refunded within a few days. It has been three weeks and they still haven't refunded anything. Everytime I call they lie and say it should be in my account within 24 hrs. A week later they are denying that they said that. I spoke with them again today and lied again and said it'll take another week. So that's four weeks wait period for a price of two tickets which I don't even have. These people are scammers. Also they refuse to let me speak with a manager!!

customer service (103) credit card (73) ticket (179) 24 hours (17) company (131) confirmation email (12) phone number (14) confirmation number (9) united airlines (12) refund (106) book flights (7) agent fee (7)
duaaa4
November 14th, 2019
yonaw2
December 6th, 2019
Same as many others on here! Frontier was having a great sale so I THOUGHT I was booking correctly! I happened to just check and see why I haven't received an e-ticket by email and found out I have been bamboozled!!! Please be careful when trying to get a deal. I was still able to book my flight but geez Louise!! Fake! Fake! Fake! Scam! Scam! Scam!
juanp193
February 21st, 2020
They never issue tickets with the airlines, the are taken money from your credit card I book the ticket 19 days before my plans to travel, so what happened? At the day tha I had to fly, I went to
airport to and I was trying to get my boarding pass, the airline couldn't fine my ticket , they never issued the plane ticket
I couldn't fly, they ruined my trip plans.
Be careful people don't book with this website " MyflightSearch.com"
kieyonc
January 30th, 2020
I was trying to book a flight to Cancun. They called and said they had hard time processing $400, do you have a another card. I canceled because it didn't sound right and that night I got an email saying it was a technical glitch they took $$$ 800 out but issued an INSTANT refund. It's been over 3weeks still haven't recieved it back after calling multiple times. Called my bank to report fraud but difficult process to get it back... worst experience ever!!! IT'S A TOTAL SCAM STAY AWAY!!!!!
scotts1221
February 18th, 2020
This company failed to arrange my ticket as agreed, cost me a lot in missed hotels and rides ect. I had to buy another ticket through a REAL company. And 3 months later this crooked outfit still refuses to refund my $1200 I gave them for a service they did not provide. Do yourself a huge favor and do not do business with this fraudulent company.
melissam913
February 19th, 2020
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. They took $200 from my account and sent me a confirmation e-mail for my flight, but the airline has no record of my booking. When I called myflightsearch.com to notify them of the issue, they put me on hold and hung up on me and THEY ARE NOW DODGING MY CALLS.
kimm799
February 23rd, 2020
I booked a flight for 383 for 2 to Florida
They charged me 2383 I not only got over charged but never received my tickets. Luckily I was able to get 2 more with another company and will file a claim with my bank. They keep promising my money back but 2 weeks later nothing. This act could have made life hell for some people.
iuliiam1
November 7th, 2019
Don't get involved with them! I tried to purchase air tickets, got booking number (booking reference 315691) and instructions to wait for e-ticket, never got any, called therm, got bunch of lies (my card didn't work, voice mail left, etc) and cancelled everything. Got charged during conversation (how about "bad" card?), got cancellation confirmation and never get refund (since 10/23/2019), called them multiple times and got some more lies (like they never charged me) and still no result. Reported them to FTC and BBB, and to my bank.

Tip for consumers: Don't get involved! BBB suspended their accreditation and is investigating the case, but MyFlightSearch.com still use "BBB accredited" logo

susanj34
November 20th, 2019
Arrived at airport for flight on Frontier. Self serve kiosk for boarding pass did not recognise passport, credit card or booking reference.. Went to counter, Frontier clerk found no booking for us. Clerk phoned Frontier head office who said this company is a scam. Returned home.

Wasted day.
genes128
November 13th, 2019
I made a booking on October 21st then realized we could not travel as planned. I called and cancelled the trip the very same day and was told that the money would be refunded within 3-5 days. On October 22nd, I noticed that, instead of refunding the money, they actually charged me AGAIN (over $1400 US)! I have made numerous phone calls and sent several emails, and have been told 3 more times that the refund would be in my bank in 3-4 days (which it never was). Very frustrating and expensive.
phild396
November 25th, 2019
Received confirmation of booking and e ticket to follow upon credit card approval. Money taken, no ticket provided = theft! Check other reviews, they offer refunds but don't issue them. Have ARC, IATAN,BBB logo's on their website. BBB is in suspension and will check on others..... Hopefully they disappear soon and stop preying on honest consumers. Also hope that ARC & IATAN also issue suspensions and derail them.

Tip for consumers: don't

almac41
February 12th, 2020
I purchased 1/16/20 4 round trip tickets to Chicago from RDU. I have called multiple/countless times, and nothing. No E-tickets. Every time I call they give me the same lame excuse and that my e-tickets will be email to me soon. My flight is schedule for 2/15/20, and I still don't have my e-tickets. I didn't read the reviews before purchasing. I usually do, and now I am so sorry I didn't. PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM THEM. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE HELPING YOU. YOU BUY FROM THEM AND YOU WILL HAVE TO KISS YOUR MONEY GOOD BYE.
russd28
January 23rd, 2020
I cancelled my reservation for 317.57 and was refunded. A few weeks later I got a charge on my credit card for $3317.57. They said they made a mistake and would refund that immediately. Not, it has been over three weeks now. After calling, they said sorry, it would be another week. A friend of mine did not cancel like I did and stayed with them. When he went to print his boarding pass at the airport, the name on the confirmation was different, causing him a long delay at the ticket counter. Be smart book with the airline directly.
kayk84
November 13th, 2019
I booked a flight on Oct. 31, and received confirmation quickly. A few days later, I got an email saying my flight had been cancelled at my request. This was absolutely not true. I emailed, asking for an explanation. The answer I got included a phone number, so I called; I got recording asking me to leave my name and phone number so they could call me back. I did that, but never received a call. I have now booked with a different company, with great results and a better price.
lilianm39
February 13th, 2020
This people charge more than the airline would do for changing my flight, so they said that they will give me a voucher for $200. Now I called them to make a reservation an use my voucher and this idiots gave me the same price that in the website including the voucher!! When I complained, they called me a lier, that I don't have any voucher for that money!!! Crazy people!!
haydenh40
February 20th, 2020
My flight search charged my bank account 1300 dollars for a 190 dollar ticket. Had to file a complaint with the fraud department at my bank. Waited 5 days without a confirmation of an eticket. Do not use my flight search they are frauds that won't even answer their phone line.
bryanr144
February 18th, 2020
Horrible organization sent booking confirmation using term "congradulations" your booking has been confirmed...wait no it isn't..got called next date with rate change..long story short..phone tag for 2 days only to find my fare was up by an additional 150%..Do not use these tickets.
rondal14
February 19th, 2020
Scammed my daughter on her airline ticket purchase. Do not use this service. The money for her purchase was immediately taken from her account, several days later no confirmation was received. Each time we've called has been a run around of empty promises. It's a scam!!
tammyz13
February 14th, 2020
Charged my credit card sent confirmation # got to airport had no flight. Issue with confirmation on return flight which I was never emailed about. When I contacted them they would do nothing about it but apparently refund my money in 3 days! Now I at airport with no flights available until way later.....poor customer services
tarekd1
February 7th, 2020
Don't use your credit card with this company, they will try to charge your card with a big amount claiming it was an error glitch and it will be refunded in 14, 17 or 22 working days, they will not answer your calls afterward. Better dispute and cancel your card immediately. I don't know how such a company is allowed to do business in the US their BBB status was revoked in December.
tarak78
February 18th, 2020
Terrible, terrible. Staff are very rude and lying. It is a scam. Never ever use this company. I was crammed for about $1,200. Called them a few times but they were lying and telling me things do not make sense at all. Horrible experience.
stacyg188
February 19th, 2020
I was charged twice for a one flight. they did a credit for a portion of the second charge. This has been since Sept of 2019. I now that I will never see the rest of my money. They will steal from you.
suzannec360
February 13th, 2020
Never received tickets for the flight I booked two days prior. Tried to call numerous times with only a voicemail. Left many many messages and still haven't received a call back. I cancelled my cc before the money was posted. I filed a BBB complaint and their score was an F. Buyer beware
bonniel172
February 7th, 2020
This company is fraudulent! They will take your money and not produce tickets. They claim you can cancel within 24 hours if they can't issue an e-ticket but they don't answer their phones or answer your e-mails. What a terrible experience; they are not a legitimate company. I tried for 4 days to reach them with no success.
cleirym
February 12th, 2020
Stay away from this site. They charge me 2547.31 without any autorización after they just tell me they cancelled my flight. They say they charged my card as an error but my card has not been refund. SCAMMERS!!!

That's because they are scamming you. They might let you leave a message, but will only call you back if they think they have an opportunity to get even more money from you.

See more answers (3)

No, this is not a legitimate site. They are scammers. Do not book with these people!

By Sandra C.
See more answers (7)

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. It will take time and be frustrating, but the BBB will get their attention.

See more answers (3)

Because they are not actually reserving your seat. The price they have given you is fictitious. Later they will say that the price has gone up, and you will be left stranded if you do not pay extra.