Review of MyFlightSearch

Tel: 1-855-630-4626
customerservice@myflightsearch.com

barbb72
10/18/19

I booked a flight and had to csncel. I was told i would recieve a refund minus 100.00 because of my reason for canceling. I was given a confirmation number. When i didnt revieve the refund i called back and was told the flight was not cancelled. I was not not to worry the flight would be cancelled and i would recieve a refund. After numerous emails where i gave the booking number. Confirmation number, who i spoke to and when, copies of my statement showing no refund. They have done nothing. No trip cancellation no trip tefund. Do not use these people.

himsenp
10/16/19

I'm pretty happy with the travel support team of myflightsearch. I had to fly to New York within four days as there was a family emergency. I spoke to john and told him my situation. He was very accommodating and got me a flight at a cheaper rate than I had expected.

dylang51
10/15/19

They confirmed my flight and when I got to the airport there was no reservations. Costumer service would not help told my to book another ticket with the airline

eliase9
10/14/19

myflightsearch is getting better day by day. I have booked with them a couple of times and never had a problem.

mohammada196
10/12/19

Don't book from this website! It is a scam and they will attempt to take way more money than the ticket you booked on the website. They tried to take $7000 from my bank account, even though it was only $960. But my bank later declined the transaction so I did not lose any of that money. NEVER USE THIS SITE.

elizabethm810
10/9/19

Two days prior to trip was informed that dates and times were changed and I owed $1000 more. This site is crap! Please do not spend your money. Speaking from a REALLY bad experience. Never took that trip

moisess18
10/9/19

Bought a ticket that was later canceled. Next day realized they had charged me three times the price. Thieves!

robertl895
10/6/19

NOTE: Tried to phoned them and that was a FAIL.... I'd rather book online anyways.... went through the small print Terms & Conditions and nothing about USD pricing but maybe ?? reading the Terms & Conditions or sitting on hold? Time is FREE right? If you don't know, ask.... You will pay American Currency they don't want you to know till you're booked. In your confirmation IT WILL BE CLEAR.... USD $$$ PAID. Makes more sense to priced in BRITISH Pounds, Flying in Canada with Canadian Airlines... It's more profitable MyFlightSearch.com you left me SEARCHING the SEARCH engine.

brendajb
10/5/19

I have great experience with myflightsearch.com. My flight search is getting better day by day. This is one of the best flight sites, it is easier and fast. I got a better deal then anywhere else.

marks1694
10/3/19

I am a first time user of this website and I was surprised to see how easy it is to navigate.
Special mention for Michelle in customer service she was very patient and helped me through the entire booking process.

Would surely use their service again

trevat
10/1/19

THIS IS FRAUD!!! After booking a flight, they called me right back to say that I owed $150 more for my ticket. When asked to speak to a manager, they hung up on me. Called back three times to get the run around and they acted like all is fine. No E-ticket was issued after a week. I was told I was going to get a refund, and after a week and no refund, I called six times, three of which I was told to leave a message and three other times, "call failed." Don't read the positive reviews, they are all a set up. I have since put in a claim with BBB, Federal trade commission, and a fraudulent claim with my bank. STOP scamming people!!!!!

laurar585
9/24/19

On September 5th we booked 3 tickets to St. Louis, the company try to charge the credit card over $2000 for a $300 purchase. When the charge was declined they called for another card. Not knowing what happened they were given a new card, which the correct amount was charged. They waited over 24hours to get the e-tickets, so we could no longer get the same price. They wanted $200 more. So we found flights for a different day on their web site, for the same amount. They claimed it wasn't. They were told to just cancel the booking and refund the money. I even received an email stating they were cancelling the booking. Today they called and tried to recharge the amount, was told the flight was cancelled. Luckily we were able to stop the charge. Stay away.

marcyb22
9/20/19

Unbelievable. I'm on fire. Paid 920$ for a one way ticket because I needed a specific time for my husband's flight. I get an email that I need ID and picture of my credit card front and back...I knew it seemed shady but desperate times ( you know how that one goes). So I send my info. A day later I get an email saying as per my request my flight has been cancelled, I did no such thing. I call customer service and by the end of the conversation the man is practically yelling at me because I can't understand him. He tells me I need to resend my ID and credit card pictures because they never came through (which now in hindsight is fortunate for me) The charge goes through on my credit card and yet no flight info is dispersed to me. I email them because I did not want to speak to rude people (btw he was yawning as well) and I get an email confirming a flight to the wrong destination and to the incorrect person. So, again I call. This time I'm redirected to booking. This man apologizes and tells me this flight is no longer available? Wait what? The charge has already gone through on my card. He is sorry but that flight is no longer available and he can get me an earlier flight...which my husband cannot do that is why I booked the other time. This man was kinder but I was still so frustrated. I would strongly advise to not do business with this company. Very unprofessional. Shady.

dannyj63
9/20/19

I booked a ticket , after two hours i received an email that i have to call to verify identity and maintain verbal communication (which i never heard of before). When i called the person who answered the phone told me in 1-3 hours i will receive an eticket . By that time i had to fly . When i arrived to my destination to connect on their ticket my ticket was cancelled . I called customer service to resolve the issue but they hung up the phone . So unprofessional , crooks , they book from the webpage of the airline and charge u a fee then once you pay they either tell you price is up or book it for you .

harneets4
9/18/19

Their prices are higher than other websites! I booked air Canada ticket which was $485 on AC website but I paid $571 on this website! Disappointed

chrisb1162
9/18/19

I'm really content with the movement bolster group of myflightsearch. I needed to travel to New York inside four days as there was a family crisis. I addressed john and disclosed to him my circumstance. He was exceptionally obliging and got me a trip at a less expensive rate than I had anticipated.

craigo32
9/16/19

My group trip to Philmont Scout Ranch for 22 Boy Scouts was cancelled due to wild fires. I have been waiting for a refund for over 1 year - refund was provided by check but it bounced!!
I have spend countless hours with customer service pursuing this and it is always 1 more week, 1 more billing cycle, whatever it takes to get me off the phone.
Avoid the scam and look at all the bad reviews - don't know how they stay in business!

josephb513
9/13/19

Since I noticed that people associated with MyFlightSearch.com post obviously fake "Great" "Easy To Use" "Good So Far" reviews with no information to try to push bad reviews like mine down and off the first page I will repost my experience as a warning to other people who stumble unknowingly past this booking site that is used by West Jet to book their tickets. As stated earlier I recently booked two tickets for Christmas through MyFlightSearch.com and received confirmation that my tickets had been booked along with an email saying that I will need to send my credit card and drivers licence photo which I did (though I found this request rather unsafe) I did this immediately the same day Sept 10th. Then I noticed days later that I hadn't received boarding passes so I called them directly to find out why. Their response was that I had taken too long to send the information(credit card/drivers licence) which was a lie because I sent it the same day Sept 10th. Then they tried to tell me that only one person was booked but not two because I was late to send the info which doesn't seem logical if both tickets were confirmed and paid so why would they only book one but not two it doesn't make any sense. Then they tried to say they will sell me another more expensive ticket instead. When I said I'm not going to pay more due to your misleading business practices the agent just hung up on me and canceled my reservation completely without my consent to do so. This was my first and last experience with this shady and dishonest company. Just a warning people to stay completely clear of this one. What's worse is because I don't trust this company I'll have to cancel my credit card since they have photos of it along with my drivers licence.

amyk265
9/13/19

After speaking to a couple of big names, I called myflightsearch and was surprised to find the cheapest airfare available anywhere. Though, I have to change my departure date but the deal is worth it.Myflightsearch it was and the representative gave be a better deal than I could find on the internet.

viengxayv
9/12/19

I booked a flight through the website thinking it was west jet, I later realized it wasn't west jet website, I called to get a refund and they said they would refund back and they never did! I called 3 times and each time they said I would receive refund. I just got scammed $300!!

ervinb21
9/11/19

Basic and quick site! It's anything but difficult to discover and book flights on myflightsearch.com. I've booked with them thrice and delighted in both the arrangements and the flight booking process.

bbb18
9/10/19

I made a googled search - WestJet to book flights and was taken to this site, I believed I was on the West Jet site.
It was only until I received an email asking for photos of my ID and then I realized I had not received my tickets and then panicked.
After several google searches I found all the negative reviews, I found numerous telephone numbers from a google search in order to try and make contact.
I did finally get through to a male with poor english, I was left on hold whilst they cancelled the booking, I only gave the booking ref no other details were taken from me to confirm who I was!!
I'm hoping that the payment has not gone through I will be contacting my bank to ensure the payment is blocked.
>>>>>>>>>DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BOOK ANYTHING THROUGH THIS COMPANY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

reginap57
9/5/19

me and my husband are planning a trip to Europe and were looking for cheap flight tickets, as we want to spend more money on our experiences there.

I came across this website on Google and found flight prices to be better than other websites and also gave information about the destination we would want to travel to

Would recommend to people who are looking for affordable flights tickets

conradr17
8/30/19

Just like others before me, I was scammed by this company impersonating United Airlines. It happened while I was standing in a security line at Newark International Airport. I knew I wasn't going to make my flight which was currently boarding and I scrambled to find out my options by googling United Airlines customer support. Instead of reaching the real United Airlines, I reached these bastards. I realized they were not the real United Airlines when a ticketing agent said the new ticket wasn't booked correctly and I shouldn't have been charged anything. After discovering who these bastards are from my credit card statement, I called them back demanding a refund. They said it would come within 5 business days. It never came. I opened a dispute case with my credit card company and also a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Southern Nevada. They processed my refund only after being contacted by the BBB of Southern Nevada. I didn't stop there because they continue scamming people to this day. I recently opened a case with the FTC as well. I have one last trick up my sleeve that will perhaps stop them for good. Stay tuned...

Tip for consumers: This is not a legitimate business, they are a bunch of Indian scammers. Report them to the BBB and FTC. Record the phone call if you catch them.

mirnab1
8/29/19

They give me back all my money 6800$ ticket first class with Qatar..but I didn't know why the trip was canceled...all I know I got refund all the money thank you

No, this is not a legitimate site. They are scammers. Do not book with these people!

By Sandra C.

That's because they are scamming you. They might let you leave a message, but will only call you back if they think they have an opportunity to get even more money from you.

By Victoria M.

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. It will take time and be frustrating, but the BBB will get their attention.

By Victoria M.

I do not think that it is a scam... but the lack of customer support seems to be intentional, for example 1-833-200-3270 is no longer in service and 1-833-200-3343 requests name and phone number, but calls are never returned. Emails to Customer Support are not acknowledged. For service, you must call for Booking a flight, and then you can tell them your problem, but no refund for. Lack of service.

By Joseph-Yvon T.

I could see that clearly on website that prices displayed are USD

By Pam V.

USD eh.... I found these guys on a link from the WestJet site whom I like and respect. I really hope there is no "family" connection between the two! Tricksters

By Robert L.

Because nobody has ever filed a class action suit. Somewhere somehow one needs to be filed. They are vacation wreckers.

By Chris T.

My ticket was sent to me in less than an hour, hence I have no idea about the 4 hours process.

By Pam V.

Because they are not actually reserving your seat. The price they have given you is fictitious. Later they will say that the price has gone up, and you will be left stranded if you do not pay extra.

I was told i would recieve a refund. 7 weeks later no refund

By Barb B.
Questions? Get answers from the MyFlightSearch staff and other customers.

7 Photos for MyFlightSearch