Review of MyFlightSearch

Tel: 1-855-630-4626
customerservice@myflightsearch.com

earlg38
1/16/19

We unfortunately bought tickets to Italy through MyFlightSearch, and received a confirmation email for our tickets and flight dates. Made arrangements accordingly just to find out, they had made a mistake on the date of our return, and we had to return home one day early, losing 1 day in Rome, losing $1109 for an Almafi Coast tour, and losing $348 x 2 rooms non refundable in Rome because of this one mistake. After 3 hrs of arguing on phone and ruining our last night in Rome, they promised a $600 refund. To this date, over 3 months later, there is no refund, just excuses. They are a scam company. Please don't use them, save your money and frustration.

adil4
1/11/19

The worst they charge me double and it's nonrefundable will never order from them they're lying they told me it's going to be 700 when I checked my Credit card I paid 1100 and when I called I wanna cancel they said my ticket is nonrefundable what joke people don't get robbed

zakk13
12/11/18

BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY
I M A TRUE RESIDENTS OF CANADA THEY FALSEFY THE RESERVATION PRICES THEY WILL OVER CHARGE YOU MAKR FALSE PROMISES AND DELIBERERTLY SEND RESERVATION INFORMATION LATE
THEY WILL CHARGE ADMIN CHARGES AND REFUND AFTER MONTHS
YOU WILL BE FIGHTING WITH THEM FOR TIME IN TIME OUT
Do not trust them with your credit card info once charged very very hard to fight the charges

victoriam225
12/9/18

BEWARE!!! It is a scam. They offer a good price on a flight itinerary and then tell you the e-tickets will be coming in an e-mail soon. They have your credit card info at this point and you think you have a reservation. Then they send you an e-mail with a reference number and your (fake) flight info and details of the cost with taxes and fees. So you make all of your travel plansvacation days from work, hotels, ground transportation, etc.. But then you try to contact them about the e-ticket that never came. They don't answer your emails. When you call their 24/7 800 number, they put you on hold for a long time, and then you get a recording to leave your information and they will call you back. They do not call you back. Finally, when it is close to your departure time/date, you get to talk to someone who pretends to be "helping you with your problem" by locating your lost e-ticket. This is a soulless slick salesman who has you backed into a corner now because you are invested and Flight Search, Inc. has your credit card info. The salesman tells you that unfortunately your flight has increased in price from $800 to $4000! And you didn't secure the original price, so you have to pay the new charge. BUT, miraculously he is able to save you $2000 by booking you on a different route. WAIT! WHAT??? This unscrupulous company lies and misreprents what they are doing in order to put the customer in a desperate situation and then pressure them to make a costly decision on the spot. DO NOT FALL FOR THESE TRICKS! The positive reviews are obviously fake and written by the same few people who cannot even spell or use correct grammar. The salesman I spoke to had a thick Indian accent and was very condescending. Flight Search, Inc should not be allowed to operate.

steveb832
11/18/18

Thought we called Allegiant to make flight reservations. All went well and we made the flight. Upon receipt of our credit card statement we had a booking fee charge of $533.98 from Flight Search. We had no idea we were talking to this company and no disclosure of booking fees was discussed, we were never sent an invoice either. At this point we are stuck with filing a grievance with both the credit card company and Flight Search. Reputable businesses do not act in this manner.

georgeh315
11/13/18

They charged me an extra fee on my booking and when I disputed they emailed me that there will be a refund. Never happened even after 2 months.
I don't understand if they are fraudulent why there is no action against them...

jacquelinem152
10/11/18

After booking my flight online and receiving a confirmation in my email, they called me back to tell me there was now a price increase of $160.00 if I still wanted that flight. After asking for a supervisor, the same person picked back up and pretended to be someone else. I told them to cancel the flight and booked it through another booking group for a cheaper price.
My advice is to use one of the other online groups for flight bookings.

lisam878
9/30/18

Booked a flight for my daughter at $341. - within minutes a rep called me to tell me that the fare increased by almost $100. I flipped out and was told they can cancel my reservation. I immediately went on Orbitz and got the flight for $321. Go to Orbitz! These people are thieves. I have NEVER had someone call me after a confirmation telling me the price changed! Trying to get a Supervisor and they told me they are unable to connect me to a Supervisor and then told me there is a 20 minute wait to speak to a Supervisor. That 20 minutes is allowing me the time to post my review on this site.

briant290
9/26/18

My wife booked a flight. She arrived at the airport and found out it was never booked. Have sent 3 emails which were not responded to. Have called multiple times over 3 months. The refund was "processed" in June. I have yet to receive it. After reading so many other bad reviews it is apparent this company needs to be dismantled. If you're interested in joining a class action lawsuit then contact me. AFLYFISHINGURU@GMAIL.COM.
Brian

maryf351
9/22/18
• Updated review

After posting my scathing review of MyFlightSearch on this website, as well as another website, and filing a dispute with my credit card for MFS nondisclosure of "Agent Fees," MFS contacted me and promised to refund my $1802.06. In fact, they did do as promised and on August 22, 2018, the refund appeared on my credit card account.

“SCAMMERS”
8/20/18
• Previous review

Thought I was calling EVA air direct and somehow got routed to MyFlightSearch. I asked the first alleged "agent" , if my call is going directly to EVA air and he told me that he does the flight booking for EVA air. This "agent's" English was so bad, I could not understand him. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was handed of to "supervisor" Bennett. He spoke fluent English and went ahead and booked me on the flights I had designated. Mind you, I am still thinking this is EVA air. Bennett then went over my itinerary with me and explained the fares I would be paying for the 5 segments of my trip. I asked that he find a lower fare on my Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City portion, as I was willing to book a nonrefundable ticket, which would cost less. Bottom line is they did book the flights, but when I looked at my credit card, they charged me an additional $1802.06 for an agent fee! Beware folks they hide this fee inside the alleged "E-Ticket" language they send you. DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY THESE PEOPLE, like I did

marya825
9/20/18

Total rip off. Agents are in a foreign country. They don't understand American English.

They booked the wrong flight and blamed it on me. Cost me $1200 to rebook. They would take no responsibility whatsoever. Claimed the $2200 i already paid was non-refundable so I was screwed. Would give zero stars if possible.

yadiray1
9/15/18

tHEY ARE BIG TIME SCAMRSSSSSSSSSSS, P[EASE DO NOT PURCHASES ANY TICKETS, WORST SERVICES AS AIR AIRLINES OFFERS, PLEASE DONT i, HAD MY WORST EXPERIENCE WITH THOSE SCAMARS, AND LIARS.TOO plEASE ,DONT i, WILL REPORTE THEM TO THE bUSSINESS BETTER BUREAU,ASHOLES.

sunieg
9/8/18

They are just running scam, taking money from the passengers saying they a direct suppliers or the consolidator and all and taking money from the passenger to make any change in the reservstion and thrn calling airline themself being a passenger and taking thr waiver for thr change fee or the fare difference and keeping all the money.
Just a scam
Just a scam
Myflightsearch
Travel avion

loril169
9/1/18

We booked flights through Turkish Air (TA) from Miami to Amman Jordan. Noticed they neglected to put a hyphen in my last name. Contacted TA they connected us with my flight search to add hyphen at a cost of $400. Received tickets and noticed it was never updated. At ticket counter in Miami, it was changed at no charge. We have contacted MFS multiple times to get a credit...each yime they tell us is will be done in the next billing cycle. It's been 5 months. Never again! Shame on TA for recommending we use them for a simple name change. We feel scammed by both companies.

fereshtehm
8/29/18

SCAMMERS

This company is the paramount of imposture and fraud. We have booked 3 seats to a flight from New York to Las Vegas and we have received the booking confirmation and seats confirmation. The of the flight I called to confirm my sit one more time, they said we don't have any information for this date, they said your flight is for tomorrow. I swear I about to get heart attack. It was my engagement party in vegas.My friends they came from all over the world for me, we reserve the reastrunt, hotel, limo, flowers,and so on........ We had to cancel all our reservations.I called them everyday but they hang up on me.Please stay away of these site.

junettec
8/29/18

Booked my flight bag pack the driver waiting by the door to take me to the airport I call nothing booked the greatest disappointment I ever felt shame on you never again why would you take my information send me email and then never booked my flight I will make sure the world knows about you. Shame Shame Shame.

janes379
8/27/18

i had a terrible experience trying to get my money back! Scamming company and then kept hanging up on me.

danc285
8/27/18

This company is the paramount of imposture and fraud. We have booked 3 seats to a flight from Chicago to Tampa FL and we have received the booking confirmation and seats confirmation. One day later, we get a phone call telling us that the confirmation is not...confirmed!!! They don't have the seats anymore and the new fare price is about 6 times higher!!!!
We had to cancel all our reservations and cancel the entire vacation! Shame
If you care about your money and the sanity of your mind - stay away of these bastards.
Anyone wishes to check this information - I can send a copy per e-mail. My e-mail is grudgeagainstscam@gmail.com

cyn
8/22/18

I was using the Internet to book a flight with AlaskaAir.com I believed I was booking a flight with specific dates to travel and specific airline. I found the best price and booked the flight giving cc and personal information. After I purchased I noticed the company that took my information was Myflightsearch.com. Further, the dates had been changed, so I called to cancel. The person I spoke with said the company is located in Las Vegas and he has worked for them for almost a year, is paid well with health coverage. It is sad this online booking company is Not Trustworthy! Did they hack the AlaskaAir.com when I was booking?? I fell for another scam. I am not sure what the next step is....Cancel Credit Card? Seven on your side SF? SAD!

kandyg10
8/21/18
• Updated review

I have an update on my dilemma. The company kept their word and I received a check recently for the amount of the ticket that was incorrectly booked. Thank to MyFlightSearch for giving my money back.

“Fraudulent”
8/21/18
• Previous review

On 7/24 I had to book a flight as mine was cancelled, this site popped up, I searched and found a departure that day from the city I was in. Once I posted the credit card, the departure city changed. I immediately called and now someone with poor English was trying to rebook me rather just cancelling the flight and the credit card. I posted a bad review, they called me saying they would send me a check and I could take the review down. I never got a check and I am not taking the review down until I do. DO NOT USE THIS SITE. It's a circus operation.

sridharans
8/19/18

This Site is bad site to book any ticket, since they told they upgraded the ticket but really they didn't, they changed the seat and paid the airlines $150 , but took $1300 from me. Never go this site.

I was in hurry to go India, since my father passed away. I traveled on July 25 form SFO to Chennai.

Please never go this site.

avz
8/16/18

I'm not one to typically write BAD reviews because it is tedious and time consuming, but I have had such a terrible experience in dealing with this online site that in this case I feel I need to as a WARNING to good honest people who just want a good deal and an inexpensive ticket for their travels. The Better Business Bureau of Nevada found Flight Search Inc. is doing business asmyflightsearch.com; MFS has its corporate office based at 4045 Spencer St. Ste 408, Las Vegas, NV 89119 Ph#: 702-333-2004. Per the Better Business Bureau this company established with them in 2016 and is in "Good Standing" with them as of 8/13/18, but I cannot see how after the trying experience I have been having with them and in reading the reviews I can see I am NOT the only one who has had problems. My situation is that I booked my flight, confirmed with Virgin Atlantic that the flight was booked only to HAVE IT CANCELLED THE NEXT DAY by MFS, who then tried to sell me a more EXPENSIVE ticket blaming Virgin Atlantic & saying that they cancelled the booking and not them because the flight cost had gone up. Virgin Atlantic had by this time already confirmed with me that they did NOT cancel that the travel agency had cancelled my ticket. And this was not the first time the MFS agent(s) tried to upsell me to a pricier ticket they did it too after having a pop-up box advertise to call them for "better prices not advertised" during the time when I was initially completing my on-line booking. After calling the Better Business Bureau, calling the "corporate office & speaking to Maura who told me she didn't handle the travel sales/bookings of the company and who basically referred to deal with call center based in India, I did get my flight re-booked and was issued an e-ticket. However, let me be very clear it was not before I vigorously protested the illegality of "Bait & Switch" tactics, and not before going through several CSRs & Supervisors at the call center. I told the people I spoke to at call center that there were consumer laws protecting citizens in the U.S., and I threatened to file complaints with the Better Business Bureau, the Attorney General in Nevada, the Gov. office ( they handle online activity/commerce & crime), and the Federal Government's Internet Crime Complaint Center (web address: ic3.gov). All that being said I am NOW on day four of dealing with company because even though the booked and issued me my e-ticket for my trip the Travel Insurance was not transferred to the re-issued ticket as confirmed by Supervisor Steve x5017 that it would be ten minutes after hanging up from him. Since speaking to Steve I've been told to wait another hour, then 24 hours, and then today 8/16/18 to give them ANOTHER 24 hours, and that they will re-print the ticket showing and verifying that my Travel Insurance through Travel Mates will be on it, and that my phone (which I have tried to have changed and corrected by at 6-7 agents will corrected updated. I hope this helps. And if any of you have had a bad experience and cannot get relief you NOW have all the information to the proper Government offices to complain to, and don't forget to file one with the Better Business Bureau too. Thank You for your time.-Ana

mikes1111
8/15/18

This "company" is really just a bunch of scammers trying to steal your money. My wife got their information for an add when searching for flights. She thought she was talking to United Airline, not a bunch of scammers posing as a travel agency. Gave them our credit card number and they did not book our flights o make reservations. Charged us anyway. Having to dispute chargers with credit card company. They are the worst. Do not use no matter what!

danielleh130
8/15/18

They shouldn't be a company they are scammers and just take your money. They booked my flight over the phone confirming the correct dates verbally and then switched the dates days later. They stated I never spoke with an agent and booked online, refusing to give me my money back or change my flight. They were very rude and refused to let me speak with a manager, just passed me around. DO NOT USE THEM. If I could personally shut this business down I would.

kathleenm264
8/8/18

They suck! Long story, we booked a flight to Puerto Rico and we had to cancel because of hurricane Maria, they said no problem we can rebook it before the 1 year is up. We tried booking it a few months later and they said that we had to book it that day or I'll lose my credit, that was a lie! They wouldn't let me speak to a supervisor, they argued with me, they were so rude! They still are giving us a hard time with trying to rebook a new flight. They are giving us the runaround transferring me from person to person, they each tell me something totally different. We can't get any money back, and worst of all they charged us over $1,900.00 as a booking fee, they never told us about that, they ended up taking out like $3,500. Out of my account and won't refund me anything and on top of that they they are trying to charge me more to rebook it. This is the worst travel agency, or whatever the are, DO NOT use them!! They just take your money and scam you! They don't even deserve a 1

No, this is not a legitimate site. They are scammers. Do not book with these people!

By Sandra C.

They charged $230 to make a flight reservation from Chicago toAtlanta for two people

By George Z.

Because they are not actually reserving your seat. The price they have given you is fictitious. Later they will say that the price has gone up, and you will be left stranded if you do not pay extra.

By Victoria M.

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. It will take time and be frustrating, but the BBB will get their attention.

By Victoria M.

That's because they are scamming you. They might let you leave a message, but will only call you back if they think they have an opportunity to get even more money from you.

By Victoria M.

WAS YOUR TICKET EXPENSIVE,PLEASE CHECK THEIR SERVICE FEE,WHICH WILL BE MORE THAN $50-500.Cnecktge real price with airline....

By Charles H.

You Have All messed up,by booking with this company...Its a SCAM...WHEN YOU CALL THESE PEOPLE,IFYOU ASK FOR UNITED,THESE PEOPLE BECOME UNITED AIRLINES.SOMETIMES SOUTHWEST, OR AMERICAN AIRLINES...BRUCE IS TEAM LEADER OF THIS SCAM...CHECK THE PRICE OF THE TICKET WITH THE AIRLINES...THEY CHARGE HEAVY SERVICE FEE ON EACH TICKET....BEWARE....

By Charles H.

Questions? Get answers from the MyFlightSearch staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MyFlightSearch