MyFlightSearch

MyFlightSearch has a consumer rating of 2.7 stars from 621 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. MyFlightSearch also ranks 36th among Travel Search Engine sites. The most common issues with MyFlightSearch are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Shine was a great help in booking a flight with united airlines there should be more people like her
  • I got a great deal on round-trip flights to New York last month on myflightsearch.

• The customer service team will tell you it's coming just to get you off of the phone!
  • Do not trust them with your credit card info once charged very very hard to fight the charges
How would you rate MyFlightSearch?

“Simple”

Giaana S.
3/29/20

Booking flight tickets is so simple with myflightsearch and you make great savings too. I like the flash deals on their website. I got lucky with them twice during my previous two reservations.

“Really disappointed during a pandemic”

Suzi F.
3/25/20

I thought during the corona virus pandemic companies would do the right thing and best service the customer by providing refunds and credits in full regardless of policies in place, however that's not the case I just experienced. The coronavirus is going around and I cannot get a full credit on my credit card for an upcoming flight I cancelled. I'm so disappointed in this company, I don't even know what else to say!!

customer service (110) credit card (83) 24 hours (19) ticket (195) company (155) confirmation email (12) phone number (14) confirmation number (10) refund (120) time (166) 2 days (8) united airlines (13)
suzif5
March 25th, 2020
helenam43
March 25th, 2020
Booked flights with this company. They then asked by email for image of driving licence and credit card, front and back. I was not comfortable with giving them this! Emailed them to cancel transaction. Tried to phone - no answer. They went ahead and charged me, then days later claimed they had cancelled transaction and refunded me which they had not. They changed the name on the transaction to "hide" it on my bank statement. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!!
scotts1221
February 18th, 2020
They failed to reserve the ticket I paid them to get, now they won't give me my money back. I've emailed and called them for over 3 months. Poor excuse for a company, these people are criminals. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. You're welcome
juanp193
February 21st, 2020
They never issue tickets with the airlines, the are taken money from your credit card I book the ticket 19 days before my plans to travel, so what happened? At the day tha I had to fly, I went to
airport to and I was trying to get my boarding pass, the airline couldn't fine my ticket , they never issued the plane ticket
I couldn't fly, they ruined my trip plans.
Be careful people don't book with this website " MyflightSearch.com"
johng2246
February 25th, 2020
I asked to add a third traveler to my current booking. They said "no problem" 1st rebook all three passengers then cancel previous booking. NOT! The airlines don't refund to 3rd party bookers. Furthermore, they did not keep me posted of changes the airline made to flights. Suddenly our return flights were changed to an overnite stay! Then they don't talk to you! SCAM, SCAM Cant give them NO stars either!
abdelt2
March 4th, 2020
This is a real scam artist, once I chose the flight and times I wanted, everything was change to their convenience, late night flights and other dates that I did NOT want. I called for a refund and they stated, "I can cancel but you won't get your money back. Now I'm fighting this with my bank but no guarantee as per my bank.
delaineh1
March 26th, 2020
I purchase 3 tickets for family members to attend my graduation from fort Lauderdale to charlotte on March 26-29th, with the corona virus flights are cancelling, so I tried calling and sent emails for days and no response. So I called the airline company only to know that they didn't even book the flights...now I am working with my bank for them to refund my money of $399.90. Don't be scam....don't use this site.
bonniel172
February 7th, 2020
This company is fraudulent! They will take your money and not produce tickets. They claim you can cancel within 24 hours if they can't issue an e-ticket but they don't answer their phones or answer your e-mails. What a terrible experience; they are not a legitimate company. I tried for 4 days to reach them with no success.
giaanas
March 29th, 2020
reynaldod9
March 22nd, 2020
I booked twice! The airlines once confirmed it but it was cancelled. The second time was never confirmed but they asked a cleared photocopy of the credit card use abd a valid ID. They never reply afterwards! They will get you personal identity for fraudalent acts! I called ASAP to my credit card hotline to monitor my card to avoid SCAM!

Tip for consumers: never use this site

lindar807
February 14th, 2020
For those who have not received their refunds! There is hope! I received mine after waiting six weeks!
kellyl472
March 18th, 2020
This "company" is a scam!! Do not use them!! Please visit BBB (better business bureau) so they don't steal your money like they did to us!!!! Bought a plane ticket and found out they took $1,200 out of our account UNAUTHORIZED and said it was a glitch in their system!! Never refunded our money!! Seriously check out BBB! We aren't the only ones!!
mikem1870
March 27th, 2020
Myflightsearch customer support is what makes me come back every time. They are a really nice set of people who are always willing to help.
tarekd1
February 7th, 2020
Don't use your credit card with this company, they will try to charge your card with a big amount claiming it was an error glitch and it will be refunded in 14, 17 or 22 working days, they will not answer your calls afterward. Better dispute and cancel your card immediately. I don't know how such a company is allowed to do business in the US their BBB status was revoked in December.
barryj78
March 28th, 2020
I had a fantastic experience with myflightsearch customer service. I spoke to Victor on the phone and he really helped me out in booking flight tickets to and hotel rooms in Miami at decent rates.
russd28
January 23rd, 2020
I cancelled my reservation for 317.57 and was refunded. A few weeks later I got a charge on my credit card for $3317.57. They said they made a mistake and would refund that immediately. Not, it has been over three weeks now. After calling, they said sorry, it would be another week. A friend of mine did not cancel like I did and stayed with them. When he went to print his boarding pass at the airport, the name on the confirmation was different, causing him a long delay at the ticket counter. Be smart book with the airline directly.
rondal14
February 19th, 2020
Scammed my daughter on her airline ticket purchase. Do not use this service. The money for her purchase was immediately taken from her account, several days later no confirmation was received. Each time we've called has been a run around of empty promises. It's a scam!!
diant1
December 31st, 2019
If there was 0 on the scale that is what they would have received!!
I am reading these reviews and wish I would have seen them before I booked with this company! If anyone is interested in filing a class action law suit against them please respond back to this review. I have filed a police report and talked to my bank for fraud. It is disgusting that this company thinks they can take away hard earned money from people!
lawrencew193
March 16th, 2020
They are quick in answering to your queries. I realized that I had misspelled my niece's name while
making a booking and I sent an email to myflightsearch. A manager wrote back to me immediately and
promised to make the changes without cost. I received an e-ticket with the right details the same day.
tammyz13
February 14th, 2020
Charged my credit card sent confirmation # got to airport had no flight. Issue with confirmation on return flight which I was never emailed about. When I contacted them they would do nothing about it but apparently refund my money in 3 days! Now I at airport with no flights available until way later.....poor customer services
lilianm39
February 13th, 2020
This people charge more than the airline would do for changing my flight, so they said that they will give me a voucher for $200. Now I called them to make a reservation an use my voucher and this idiots gave me the same price that in the website including the voucher!! When I complained, they called me a lier, that I don't have any voucher for that money!!! Crazy people!!
jeremyr150
February 8th, 2020
I bought tickets with this crapoy company and they charged me double the price then took 15 working days to return my money. This is completely unacceptable. Absolute trash.DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
evansa12
March 27th, 2020
We all know how hard it can get to book a cheap last minute flight. I normally call myflightsearch customer support and trust these guys to do the job. They haven't failed me even once yet.
kimm799
February 23rd, 2020
I booked a flight for 383 for 2 to Florida
They charged me 2383 I not only got over charged but never received my tickets. Luckily I was able to get 2 more with another company and will file a claim with my bank. They keep promising my money back but 2 weeks later nothing. This act could have made life hell for some people.
janiced158
March 27th, 2020
Very nice website offering a variety of options when it comes to flight and hotel bookings. I regularly use it for my travel related needs.

That's because they are scamming you. They might let you leave a message, but will only call you back if they think they have an opportunity to get even more money from you.

See more answers (3)

No, this is not a legitimate site. They are scammers. Do not book with these people!

By Sandra C.
See more answers (8)

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. It will take time and be frustrating, but the BBB will get their attention.

See more answers (3)

Because they are not actually reserving your seat. The price they have given you is fictitious. Later they will say that the price has gone up, and you will be left stranded if you do not pay extra.

See more answers (2)

This 3rd party site is a total scam. They take payment send flight details but they never send your payment to the airlines. They keep it for themselves! So when you arrive for your flight you're not on it. Book direct to save yourself the hassle and the money that you'll never get back

By Lisa K.

I do not think that it is a scam... but the lack of customer support seems to be intentional, for example 1-833-200-3270 is no longer in service and 1-833-200-3343 requests name and phone number, but calls are never returned. Emails to Customer Support are not acknowledged. For service, you must call for Booking a flight, and then you can tell them your problem, but no refund for. Lack of service.

By Joseph-Yvon T.