Review of MyFlightSearch

Tel: 1-855-630-4626
customerservice@myflightsearch.com

peggyh208
8/19/19

We booked a flight in Canada for a Canadian destination and was charged in US funds. The customer service is terrible to get any answers to our questions. Customer service rep. was very rude. Do not use this company as they are robbing from the customer. Flight was to be $445 Canadian and we were charge $607 - they claimed this was the US difference. I do not recommend this company.

gregh404
8/19/19

Booked a ticket and within 24hrs 2 unauthorized changes of $6000.00 and $3000 where caught from my credit card fraud detection attempting to purchase from same airline. Called and service rep said a known issue with software bug, however strongly suspect they have been hacked and someone stole my cc info. Do not recommend trusting this site with cc info.

catherinej78
8/19/19

I booked a flight through this company several weeks ago. Received a confirmation email. Today I found a flight cancellation notice in my junk mail. I did not cancel my flight, although the email said that it was cancelled per my request. When I called I was told that I would have to purchase another ticket for a substantially higher price. Needless to say, I booked my flight through a different company. Having read other reviews that are similar to mine, there's no doubt that this is a SCAM company.

abramt4
8/17/19

My flight had a minor error with the name but when I tried to contact them to change it I got an answering machine. When I emailed them it took them 22 hours to respond. When apparently the change could only have been made within the first 24 hours. So long story short I lost 180$ with no refund, plus I had to rebook at 440$ because I was closer to the time of the flight by the time I had learned from the airline that no change could be made.
I never plan to book from Westjet or MyFlightSearch again. Although at least the Westjet agent was polite and their call centre is open 24/7.

vanessal90
8/16/19

I got thrown person to person everytime I call
I was told my flight and everything was good to go and I would receive an email I raced to work without checking for the email
Woke up this morning to look and once again I have nothing.( I had updated my phone and and confirmed it was all there email included)
I call and the man says give me an hour I will email you
I receive nothing
Now my flight is supposed to be on the 26 and it's going to be 200$ more than originally planned for.
I am left being told I have no flight
I am sick to my stomach to think a company can treat a customer like this.
There is no clear communication I really recommend that no one books a flight with this company unless you want to end up in tears with no flight
Not to mention working night shifts and having to be babysitting everyday being put on hold multiples times thinking a situation finally got resolved

lindar602
8/15/19

They scammed me out of $125.00 by saying the price had gone up while I was ordering my ticket. I had to go along with it due to circumstances. They are scammers. Heed the warnings.

kimberlyn69
8/14/19

I have called for two years for my refund. They refunded partial and still owe me $600. Said they will not refund it as I agreed to their terms. I asked several times if a service dog was allowed on this flight. I was told over and over, yes mam no problem mam. BS there was a problem and airline cancelled my booking!
They told me the $600 was a cancellation fee! For something who can was never booked!! Or took place!
I'm all for joining a class action against this so called company!

janikkal
8/13/19

I booked through my flight search for flights through west jet.... they ended up charging my Visa $7536... I called and asked them what was going on, I still hadn't got my tickets that cost $2,050.... she said I am so sorry we made a mistake... DO NOT BOOK THROUGH THEM!!!!!

yacinem15
8/12/19

Don't waste your time and money.
I had an emergency and could not fly on the due date. When I called customer service, they were very rude and unprofessional. I asked to talk to a supervisor, and it was worst. The guy was literally mocking me over the phone, wishing me good luck if I wanted to get a refund.
If I had the option, I would abstain from giving them even half a star, unfortunately, I have to pick at least one.

marlenel43
8/10/19

Booked a flight online 3AM this morning. But had to call them back right away to cancel it because it's in US dollars and thought it's in Canadian dollars. Grabbed the deal as I thought it's cheap but at the end it says it's charged in US dollars. Twas an easy arrangement. It's cancelled right away. Very professional people on the phone. They emailed me the cancel confirmation right away. Then around 1 PM in the afternoon my bank called me that my VISA has been charged in 3 occasions from this site - $2000, $3000 and $4000. I can't believed it !! . It's so fast . And huge amount of money they want to take right away. But, I'm so happy that my bank had to call me first before accepting this transactions. Obviously, my bank cancelled it. But I was very very disappointed with this site. They said it's safe but it's not. It's very scary.

mariam753
8/10/19

This is the third time within a span of one year that I got the best flight deal available anywhere on the internet with myflightsearch. Flying to San Diego with my husband.

karinf11
7/27/19

Booked with this company, This is a complete scam. They moved our dates ahead one day and when we noticed would not change them to the proper dates and accused us of having made the mistake!! Wanted to charge more to change the date by one day than purchasing another flight with Westjet. No refund!!! On top of everything else they charged U.S funds on a Canadian airlines and a supposed Canadian site. DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

pamv48
7/24/19

I book tickets with My Flight Search every year in June for my vacation with my family. So far my experience with them have been really really nice. Although I expected more discount this time being a loyal customer but I was very happy as I had a smooth booking and also my travel was wonderful. My entire family enjoyed and I look forward to book with them again and ofcourse more discounts..

Pam Vozar

tammyc187
7/24/19

DO NOT BOOK YOUR FLIGHT WITH THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE A SCAM!!!! REPORT TO FBI ASK GOOGLE TO REMOVE THEM FROM THEIR SEARCH ENGINE. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT YOUR AIRLINE RESERVATION WILL NOT BE IN THE SYSTEM AT THE AIRPORT!!!

joshb272
7/22/19

I booked a round flight from Toronto - Vancouver. Got an email saying it was booked but would take 24 hours to go through. I woke up next morning to an email saying the transaction was declined. I checked my bank account, 2,887$ dollars was withdrawn from my account without my knowledge or approval. I called my bank, they said the transaction number for the withdrawal was from "my flight search". So I called the contact number to my flight search. They kept saying that it was because of "currency exchange" which doesn't make sense my flight was 5.25$ and it was from all in Canada. They're is no currency exchange . And also told me the number they had was for around 2,000$ even to know I had the bank information right in front of me saying they took out 2,887 $. They told me to email them the receipt, booking number and transaction record an someone would get back to me. No one did. So I called them back few hours later. The guy on the phone told me it would take 5 business days to get my money back. 5 days to get back 3000$ that they literally stole my from account. So I called my bank and my bank filed an investigation against them. Not only that but I told them if I don't get my money in 5 days I'm talking to a lawyer and going to file legal action. 3000 dollars!!!!!!
These ppl should be in jail. They're criminals.

catherineb233
7/21/19

I booked two tickets online and received an email confirmation. Later, without consulting me, they cancelled my tickets. When I called to inquire, they told me that prices had gone up and they were unable to contact me so they went ahead and cancelled They assured me that my credit card was not charged but when I checked my account, I discovered that the refund was $150.00 less than the amount I had paid. They lied about trying to contact me because I checked my phone records and there had been no call from them. These guys will rip you off. STAY AWAY!

jeanettec68
7/18/19

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE TO PURCHASE ANY FLIGHTS OR HOTEL FARES. THE SITE ISSUES AFFORDABLE PRICES YOU PURCHASE AND 30 MINS LATER YOU GET A PHONE CALL SAYING. THE TICKET PRICE YOU JUST TIRED TO PURCHASE IS NOT REAL AND THEIR ISNT NO AIRFARES FOR THAT PRICE. SO I ASKED THEM IF THEY WERE SCAMMERS AND THE LADY SAID NO BUT SHE WOULD HAPPILY CHARGE MY CARD FOR A MUCH HIGHER PRICES THAN WHAT I EXPECTED. I'M SO $#*!ING UPSET.

daniels876
7/16/19

I didn't know about this company and was not sure about the service but they call center is very good and patience. thank you for your help.

genevat6
7/16/19

They made easy to book my ticket to CA. faster call connectivity and on the spot solution. minimum waiting time.

francese20
7/14/19

I was booking a WestJet ticket this morning and somehow was taken to the site (my flight search) instead of WestJet. Didn't notice this change because I managed to book a ticket. I was concerned when the transaction finished and I had not offered an email address for the ticket to be sent to me. Turns out these scammers manage to access WestJet information and an e-ticket was sent to my inbox. Also turns out it was the wrong date, and it was then I noticed that I was paying US dollars for a flight in Canada with a Canadian airline. I called (my flight search) immediately and was informed that I could indeed cancel the ticket, but I would be given no refund or ability to use the funds for another flight. This was within 10 minute of buying the ticket. I called WestJet, they cannot help because it was booked through another site. I called the (my flight search) again and asked to speak to a supervisor. He came on the line briefly and disconnected my call. I have since called my c.c company who are prepared to dispute these charges once the actual feel has been charged to my card. At this time the charges are only pending. No one makes this change unavailable immediately after the purchase! Except these clowns. Beware! And to top it off, their charge was almost double what I would have paid directly to WestJet had I booked on their website.

reginaj33
7/14/19

I purchased airline tickets based upon information on their website to later learn the information was not accurate. When I called, I was told what I was telling them was not true.
I sent their customer service person a copy of my itinerary & was told there was nothing they could do, I should have checked with the airline. I cannot use the tickets because I am traveling for a specific event and the tickets are non-refundable. The customer service Rep. Spoke poor English and became hostile because I had to ask him to repeat himself several times. Save yourself some grief and an expensive lesson. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

mikeh912
7/8/19

Booked a flight in March, 2019. Booked it online through what I thought was the airline carrier I normally use. somehow it became MyFlightSearch. Welcome to the internet of bogus users! The flight is now booked. My itinerary changed and was no longer able to make the reservation. I called in twice. Both calls had very poor communication. A lot of crackling and hissing on the line. Definitely not in north America. The first call, a woman said she could transfer it to the requested date. However the cost of the transfer was 120% more than if I would book directly with the airline. Way to expensive, so I dropped the idea. I thought about it, and tried again today. The gentleman I spoke to today said he would have to check the airline policy. after being on hold for about 15 minutes, he came back and said it was all locked in and there was nothing he could do. in other words, I was out $560.
Do not use this company. They are scam artists. Take your money fast, and customer service is almost non existent.

chads195
7/3/19

Purchased 3 tickets and cancelled within same day due to schedule change. Received a refund for 2 of the 3 tickets. It's been over a year and I'm still trying collect as they admit they owe me $400. The customer service team will tell you it's coming just to get you off of the phone! Next step will be a lawsuit!

kristab56
6/25/19

We booked a flight for a funeral. Dates were correct then once we were sent an email, the dates had been changed. We called them to change it and they wanted to charge us an additional $850, which was more than my original flight! Their customer service is some of the worst we've ever encountered. We were placed on hold forever and told there were no supervisors available to call us. We were talking to the "senior rep". Absolute worst company every!! We are now out $1600!!!!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!! YOU WILL BE SORRY.

isabelj10
6/22/19

I SCHEDULED AND CANCELED A FLIGHT FOR MY SON WITHIN THE SAME HOUR. DUE TO HIS SCHEDULE CHANGING AT SCHOOL. I CALLED AND WAS TOLD, "FUNDS WOULD BE PUT BACK ON MY CARD WITHIN 48 HOURS." THREE DAYS LATER I CALLED AND WAS TOLD,"MY CARD WAS NEVER CHANGED, THAT IT WAS DECLINED." SO I CALLED MY CC, NOT ONLY WAS IT CHARGED BUT IT WAS PAID OUT..OVER 400.00. SO I STARTED PROVIDED MY CC COMPANY THE INFO NEEDED TO DISPUTE THIS AND HERE WE ARE A WEEK LATER AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND. NONE OF THE OPERATORS SPEAK CLEAR ENGLISH AND SO THAT IS FRUSTRATING IN IT SELF. NOT SURE WHO IS RUNNING THIS COMPANY BUT THEY DEFINITELY DON'T HAVE THEIR CUSTOMERS BEST INTERESTS IN MIND AT ALL!

No, this is not a legitimate site. They are scammers. Do not book with these people!

By Sandra C.

That's because they are scamming you. They might let you leave a message, but will only call you back if they think they have an opportunity to get even more money from you.

By Victoria M.

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. It will take time and be frustrating, but the BBB will get their attention.

By Victoria M.

I do not think that it is a scam... but the lack of customer support seems to be intentional, for example 1-833-200-3270 is no longer in service and 1-833-200-3343 requests name and phone number, but calls are never returned. Emails to Customer Support are not acknowledged. For service, you must call for Booking a flight, and then you can tell them your problem, but no refund for. Lack of service.

By Joseph-Yvon T.

I could see that clearly on website that prices displayed are USD

By Pam V.

Because nobody has ever filed a class action suit. Somewhere somehow one needs to be filed. They are vacation wreckers.

By Chris T.

My ticket was sent to me in less than an hour, hence I have no idea about the 4 hours process.

By Pam V.

MyFlightSearch quotes for travel are in US funds. Not a problem... problem is with customer support which is non existent.

By Joseph-Yvon T.

Because they are not actually reserving your seat. The price they have given you is fictitious. Later they will say that the price has gone up, and you will be left stranded if you do not pay extra.

By Victoria M.

WAS YOUR TICKET EXPENSIVE,PLEASE CHECK THEIR SERVICE FEE,WHICH WILL BE MORE THAN $50-500.Cnecktge real price with airline....

By Charles H.
Questions? Get answers from the MyFlightSearch staff and other customers.

5 Photos for MyFlightSearch