Review of Cheapfirstclass

1 star

juant48
Juan T.
8/6/18

I was shocked to find out how much my first class ticket costed at cheapfirstclass.com. It was so cheap, I could not help but call them and ask if there was a mistake. But no there was not - they told me. Thank you cheapfirstclass.com for valuing our time and money!

roys100
Roy S.
8/6/18

When I saw the prices on cheapfirstclass.com I could not believe my eyes. I highly recommend them to anyone who likes comfort and luxury of first and business class travel and does not want to overpay!

liamx1
Liam X.
8/6/18

Was surprised to find out how cheap are flights with cheapfirstclass.com! And they also have many promotions that ARE REAL! Wish I found them earlier before I got fooled by some other agencies out there.

alexq8
Alex Q.
8/6/18

I was amazed to find out how much cheaper cheapfirstclass.com's tickets are compered to other travel agencies! So glad my colleague told me about them. Now would definitely use their services more and recommend them to others.

josefp11
Josef P.
8/6/18

Would never believe it is possible to fly first class so cheap! Wish I found cheapfirstclass.com earlier!

isaaci1
Isaac I.
8/5/18

I have searched the web for hours and hours looking for a flight that will fit all my criteria: price, time, airline... I was about to give up. But thanks God I found cheapfirstclass.com cause their offer matched all my criteria perfectly!

dylanv7
Dylan V.
8/5/18

When my sister told me she bought a first class ticket twice cheaper I would not believe her. Then she showed me this website cheapfirstclass.com, and her ticket and the invoice... I was positively shocked. I booked my first ticket with them to London, and now only use their services as they have these huge discounts. Recommend it to everyone who wants to save some $.

michaelp239
Michael P.
8/5/18

Used cheapfirstclass.com to order my tickets twice already and gonna use more! As they re so cheap that it's hard to find someone who can compare!

pollyz3
Polly Z.
8/5/18

Used a promocode from cheapfirstclass.com's email and got $300 off! Could not believe it but it really reduced the costs!

travesa
Traves A.
8/5/18

We are now retired and decided to spent time travelling the world. One of our dreams was to fly first class to Europe. We did our research online, and almost gave up as it was way too expensive for us. However, our son told us about cheapfirstclass.com, and their 50% discount deal really made our dream possible. Thank you!

aaronz7
Aaron Z.
8/5/18

Cheapfirstclass.com is a really great travel agency! With them I was finally able to afford the comfort of business and first class trips. Thank you, guys!

sarahf92
Sarah F.
8/5/18

Had great time on our trip to Paris! Thank you so much cheapfirstclass.com from our family. We extremely enjoyed our first class seats with AirFrance, and the kids loved the entertainment, so it wasn't that hard :)

jodik27
Jodi K.
8/4/18

The best experience I had with travel agencies was with cheapfirstclass.com. Due to my job, I have to travel almost every other week to Europe and Asia. And of course such long distance is tough in the economy class. So I decided to switch to business class. But it is more expensive. My friend recommended me cheapfirstclass.com - it is almost twice cheaper than other websites! Now I'm using them all the time and plan to continue saving my money!

lorryo
Lorry O.
8/4/18

If someone told me that first and business class flights can be so cheap, I would probably laugh or think this person is crazy... But now I am this person. Since I tried cheapfirstclass.com, my expenses for the flight reduced 50-70%!

eugenew19
Eugene W.
8/4/18

Had an amazing experience with Max from cheapfirstclass.com. Really helpful and supportive guy with lots of info and knowledge on airlines, hotels and whatever you ask . Thank you!

tedg46
Ted G.
8/4/18

Had an amazing experience with Max from cheapfirstclass.com. Really helpful and supportive guy with lots of info and knowledge on airlines, hotels and whatever you ask :) . Thank you!

williea18
Willie A.
8/4/18

I am usually super nervous about my flights starting from choosing time, having enough time on a stopover to get to the right terminal, and checking my ticket many dozens of times to actually flying. Thanks to cheapfirstclass.com's guidance's along the whole process I felt much more confident this time! Their agent spent time with me explaining everything, finding me the most suitable flight and making sure I have the full info. After all, I had an one of the most beautiful and comfortable trips of my life!

zachr19
Zach R.
8/4/18

Cheapfirstclass.com is a wonderful service - helped me find cheap flights and enjoy the comfort of first class!

angelal139
Angela L.
8/4/18

Don't know what would I've done if I didn't find cheapfirstclass.com. I was tight on my budget with my company, but still wanted to fly business class to Tokyo. Thanks Max for finding a super cheap flight!

nicholasy8
Nicholas Y.
8/4/18

It seems like cheapfirstclass.com have best deals! I looked over probably a hundred different websites but didn't find anything cheaper. Booked a flight to Dubai with them and never regretted - great quality, awesome service!

timm201
Tim M.
8/4/18

The feeling of saving up to 50% of the flight price really adds lots of satisfaction! Wish I knew about cheapfirstclass.com earlier.

garyo50
Gary O.
8/3/18

Grateful my friend told me about cheapfirstclass.com - now I can save money on comfortable first class trips! Due to my business I often have to travel to Europe, and economy class is way too uncomfortable for such a long trip, while first class used to be quite expensive. But not anymore with cheapfirstclass.com!

kellyu6
Kelly U.
8/3/18

The agents are very responsive with many options to choose from. So thankful they have last minute deals - helped me save my vacations!

justink57
Justin K.
8/3/18

Thank you guys for guiding me along the whole process and also for all your recommendations of hotels!

helend79
Helen D.
8/3/18

Cheapfirstclass.com has all I could wish for a travel agency - cheap prices, great team that really has a lot of knowledge and experience and many promos and bonuses. Definitely check them out!

Questions? Get answers from the Cheapfirstclass staff and other customers.

Cheapfirstclass?