Review of CheapFirstClass

1 star

samanthap132
Samantha P.
1/11/19

Nicole was very informative! Our first class ticket price was extremely competitive, will definitely contact her again!! Thank you Nicole!

Best,
Samantha

natalieu
Natalie U.
1/11/19

My agent name was Robert and he was very patient with me and explained me the flight info properly. I highly recommend this company!

teresat75
Teresa T.
1/11/19

The website is very helpful and the agent was nice. Good experience! I will choose Cheap First Class to help me with my next business trips!!

vincentn25
Vincent N.

To whom it may concern,

Lana our travel agent delivered expert services to us. She worked tirelessly and was very patient with our concerns. I am very happy, grateful and pleased with her services in this airline travel. That's the first time we have went online to purchase our business class tickets and the experience was amazing thanks to her knowledge and expertise. I am recommending her to everyone I know who travels that she is an expert in her professional attitude and patience.

My wife and I are very pleased,
Thank You Lana!!

henryp58
Henry P.
1/9/19

Was pleasantly surprised at excellent attention to every detail that was provided by Lana to assist in booking flight details and filling out paperwork in connection with our flight to Paris. Follow up and patience was more than expected. I definitely would recommend your company to friends and family. Thank you!

ethanr27
Ethan R.
1/9/19

Art is the best customer service rep!! I had to book an emergency flight to London and he was so patient, kind and efficient. He also got me the best business class deal possible at this short notice. Thanks again for your amazing service.

evelynv22
Evelyn V.
1/9/19

The prices were great and the ticketing agents were very thorough, responsive and efficient!! Thank you!

charlottej26
Charlotte J.
1/9/19

Great price. Best deal than anyone out there. Excellent customer service!
We will use Cheap First Class from now on. Thank you!

oliviat44
Olivia T.
1/9/19

I would like to express my appreciation to Kevin for his assistance in obtaining my reservation and tickets. He was very knowledgeable and professional. Cheap First Class company provided the best prices and I would strongly recommend them to all my friends!

liamt15
Liam T.
1/9/19

Donald was extremely helpful in finding a first class flight to Milan - so patient and kind. The flight was a such a great price!

randyz10
Randy Z.
1/4/19

Rachel was my travel agent. She has good knowledge in what she is doing and offered multiple plans to choose from. I shall definitely recommend my friends to book their trip with her.

douglash90
Douglas H.
1/4/19

Had an easy booking experience. Booked best value flights to London with the help of Andrew.

Thank you!!

lawrenced40
Lawrence D.
1/4/19

Peter provided me amazing service and has provided me with exactly what I needed. I was very pleased with Cheap First Class and would use the service again.

evelyne16
Evelyn E.
1/4/19

Very happy that I worked with Art for booking our tickets. Very dedicated and takes personal care. He is a five star agent! Cheap First Class if you would have more agents as Art in your company you will have very happy customers! Art great job!

carolynb119
Carolyn B.
1/4/19

I would Like to appreciate Larry for getting me business class ticket within my budget and at the same time he spend his 40 min valuable time looking for the right flight on a short notice. His service was to cool, will defiantly ask him again to get my tickets done . Thanks to Larry and Cheap First Class team.

brandonk52
Brandon K.
1/4/19

Great service. I really loved the process starting from chat service till the submission of e-signature. Absolutely surprised to see the automated processing with required security. Thank you Brian for helping me with the best first class deal and guiding me with the travel dates suitable for my requirement.

garys297
Gary S.
1/4/19

Chatted with Donna to get a few quotes. She was pleasant and provided me all the flight options I asked for.

timothyv14
Timothy V.
1/4/19

First time booking flights with Andrew and cheapfirstclass.com Andrew is excellent at what he does and I must say provides impeccable customer service. He works hard towards getting you the best business class deal.

amandah210
Amanda H.
1/4/19

I have booked my tickets recently through cheapfirstclass.com
Very helpful, booked according to all my requests. They are very flexible and used to answer all my concerns and doubts with patience 24/7. I have to highly appreciate Roman who was so helpful and kind in accommodating my complete travel booking with a great deal. Great job Roman! I will surely recommend Roman to all my friends and family who are looking to book the tickets.

gabrielm92
Gabriel M.
1/4/19

Booking flights with Cheap First Class is always great experience and this time Max help us on our current booking. He is very nice to talk and understood my requirements for the whole trip. Overall experience with Max is fantastic, I will recommend others to try booking with CheapFirstClass.

bryana47
Bryan A.
1/4/19

I would like to thanks Mark for great customer service. I would definitely refer my friends and family to Cheap First Class.
Great work!

gloriah71
Gloria H.
1/4/19

Very good support by the customer support executive Art Jennsen. He was trying hard to get a good deal for me. Overall happy with the service.

geraldc79
Gerald C.
1/4/19

Daniel is an excellent sales representative and thorough in his work. He was able to answer all my questions patiently and was able to satisfy me. I got a reasonable deal and I would prefer to contact Cheap First Class and Daniel again for my future travel plans!

franky32
Frank Y.
1/3/19

Found this awesome company with the help of Google and I must say it was the best service I've experienced! Thanks for the spectacular service! Highly recommend Cheap First Class!

brianw219
Brian W.
1/3/19

I have used Cheap First Class several times and each experience was superb! Steve is very quick to respond and always polite to work with.

Questions? Get answers from the CheapFirstClass staff and other customers.

CheapFirstClass?