Review of AlphaRooms

Tel: 0114 251 5070
datacontroller@alpharooms.com

stevep376
11/17/18

Prices and options offered were way superior to any other site. I was a little concerned by adverse comments on Trip Advisor type sites that Alpha rooms accept a booking - and then summarily cancel or change it. But experience so far is excellent.

orlaithm
11/4/18

The website was so easy to use and the price I got for the accommodation was amazing compared to other companies

lisac730
11/4/18

Saw the deal I wanted cheaper than everywhere else I had tried by quite a bit. Simple booking process, I had booked in minutes. I wish everything was this easy.

deniseb299
11/4/18

Have used Alpha rooms a few times now, have always found them to have a wide variety of hotels on the website and easy to book a room.

dannym159
10/31/18

I rang at the same time as booking and spoke to eddy who assured me he would arrange adjoining rooms because my daughter is disabled!!! He has not emailed or phone but instead said ask when you arrive at the hotel on 20th at 10pm....I asked him if the hotel says no then what? That's why he was coming back but he hasn't yet. I think your service is bordering on criminal.

margaretf91
10/26/18

Recently book a week away including flights it was very quick and easy. I also booked my holiday that I have just returned from with you also have booked several holidays with you and have no hesitation in recommending you to my friends. Great deals thank you.

juliew273
10/23/18

Helpfully staff understanding, not pushie.
Booked and explained all what was included.
Advised about the flight times .

johni150
10/23/18

It was so easy to book with alpharooms and cheaper than booking Direct. No hassles whatsoever and so easy to use their website

elizabetho97
10/12/18

Booked Tenerife in August for myself husband 3 children 13,12,11 .flew out on the 4/10/18,shuttle bus dropped us off at a derelict hotel in the middle of nowhere at 10 pm at night my children were terrified and highly upset, we followed a woman into a complex with more or less the same name only to be left locked into a private complex, only for a woman who helped us with everything even down to a room for the night which she charged us for alpharooms did absolutely nothing to help us in a strange country only said they would book another hotel for us but we would have to pay again, I would advise people not to book anything with them even down to airport transfers which we had to get a taxi

philipf48
10/11/18

Easy booking process and everything under the one website flights hotels transfers, will continue to book through them again

jennyb122
10/11/18

Hotel booked is not until next year but happy with the online booking so far. Alpha rooms was a good price compared with other sites.

christinet140
10/11/18

Booked accomodation in Fuerteventura. Brilliant price.Searched many websites but Apharooms by far the best deal . Easy to find. Easy to book. Travelling January. So looking forward to it as my husband is recovering from Cancer and we sooooo!! need this holiday.

christineh284
10/10/18

Always book with alpha rooms and never been disappointed. Excellent value for money and usually much cheaper than other companies. Nearly all our request are granted and apartments well furnished and very clean.

susanj257
10/10/18

Very pleased how simple it was to book. I am not internet savvy but it was straight forward . I would refer family and friends .

somersetg
10/10/18

We have used AlphaRooms many times and have never been disappointed so let's hope that's the case again next summer for our most recent booking!

helenh180
10/10/18

I love this site great prices and great services..Wherever you want to go they can sort it for you..Tell your friends..like l did..

desmobdm
10/10/18

So straightforward with my booking and the pay anytime option is so convenient it enables you to stay in a nice hotel without having to break the bank with one large payment.

vald25
10/10/18

Great value for money, very easy to book, good choices too, Alpha rooms will definitely have my custom again, would highly recommend

brianc462
10/10/18

I have booked a lot with Alpharooms and there has never been a problem and the price is right.You see other companies on television but i check them all.Alpharooms for me.

jeremyk67
10/10/18

Straightforward booking process-I will review again after staying in the hotel!
I flicked to other comparison sights to get more comprehensive reviews.
24 different room types to choose from, with many sounding identical to each other.

jb676
10/10/18

Found the hotel we wanted on your website and it was the cheapest we could find so booked it with a deposit of £20 and I believe the balance is split into 3 further payments which suits us fine. Now looking forward to actually going !

aprile20
10/10/18

I was very happy with the service and we always come back to alpha rooms for all our holiday bookings very nice staff and helped us all the way through x

andrewm488
10/10/18

After checking with various sites, alpharooms was the cheapest by far, and booking was so simple to use and we've had plenty of correspondence regarding our booking, I will definitely be using this company again in the future

margaretd153
10/10/18

The website is very well presented and it was easy to book. The team aRegards helpful and responded to any queries. The prices were competitive and sometimes better than booking.com. A good experience using this site and would recommend it to others.

patrickp132
10/10/18

Booked a holiday for myself and my wife great website and cheaper than another well know holiday website

Hi Sharon, To access your Flights, you should take the PNR ref which is provided in the booking confirmation and login on the respective Airliner's website. Thanks&regards, Alpharooms.com

By Alexander J.

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaRooms staff and other customers.

3 Photos for AlphaRooms