Review of AlphaRooms

Sheffield, S11 8NX, UK
Tel: 0114 251 5070

lizb115
12/12/17

Book a lot with alpha rooms never any problems it's easy and to book and the prices are very competitive

mohammedi17
12/10/17

if the price is right, I will use this company again. So far it has been smooth, easy to navigate on the website.

steinthorm
12/8/17

My first booking with AlphaRooms went so smoothly and I will for sure use them again if they remain competitive in prices

aklimam
12/8/17

I'm sitting at the Sofitel lounge and spa in Marrakech hoping to get checked in early and I've been informed my booking is with the Sofitel next door. Tried calling alpha rooms but their phone is switched off!!!!!! No way to sort my room out until the mangers turns up to work in a couple of hours.

amandaf87
12/7/17

Probably the worst company I have ever used. I have used loads of sites to book holidays but these are by far the worst. Terms and condtions for this company seems to be made up as they go along. Booked then found there was a £4.95 charge per installment making it more expensive than other comanies offering the same hotel for a similar price. Then tried to cancel and even though it was over 18 weeks away till booking they wanted to charge £30pp to cancel. Do yourself a favour and stick with the better known companies who care about their custmer. Had a problem with a booking with booking.com and were fantastic as have been travel republic when I have had problems. In this case if it looks to good to be true it probably is, cheap but they get their money back elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: Please don’t.

gw515
12/7/17

All booked for next 2018, easy with just £1 deposit.
4 HOLIDAYS to look forward too for next year.
With EXTRA family also..
Been with AlphaRooms for a few years now !
and usually get good prices for the accommodations we want.

Don't like the extra charge of £4.95 to pay the instalments though !

Didn't used to charge extra.... previously ...but if you get a good deal and a online
discount ! for regulars...... price still seems good..

I HOPE :)

G

glynl1
12/7/17

This was the first time I have used AlphaRooms and I must say the simplicity was a joy.
Not only were they the cheapest by some distance for the villa that we wanted their site was easy to use with no frustrating close outs whist deciding.
Great to use

joannew55
12/7/17

I have tried 2 different cards to make a payment and both declined. There is nothing wrong with either card - their site just keeps declining them. How am I supposed to pay the balance?? Had to repeat the postcode to the phone operator based abroad 5 times and she was still getting it wrong.... a painful and time consuming booking - I wont be using them again

marjoryh1
12/6/17

As I have said it was so simple with Alpha Rooms and good that you could choose your deposit to suit your budget. First I have used this site and would certainly use it again.

siand3
12/5/17

I thought this was a very good deal and i would definitely book on here again. I also love the apartment i booked, I have stayed there before so really looking forward to go back.

davidp420
12/5/17

Used this site numerous times,always competitive and friendly service I cannot fault them.I have had to cancel or rearrange a few times but found this trouble free.

sandrab203
12/5/17

Easy to use. Plenty information. Booking no problem and feedback and confirmation within 5 minutes great service

elaineo17
12/3/17

Had a problem getting the one euro deposit on the website when i tried to book but when i rang the customer care team they were extremely helpful, and had my booking complete with the one euro deposit in under ten minutes.

judiths80
12/3/17

Site was very easy to use and prices very competative. This is the first time I used Alpha Rooms but would definitely use again and recommend to friends

agnieszkap1
12/3/17

Excellent service:))) I never had a bad experience with Alpharooms.I do booking over 10 years.
Very recommended:)))))

pauls492
12/3/17

alpha was the cheapest agent for hotel booking very happy with the web booking would recommend them to all my friends and family

paulo250
12/1/17

I used the site to book a hotel in Ibiza and got an amazing bargain through but when I paid the minimum £1 deposit I was not aware of an admin fee of £4.95 until the booking was complete. Also, be aware that the admin fee is per payment if several payments are required for the one booking. However, if you pay in full at the time of booking you should be charged admin fee.

garyl135
12/1/17

Hi every thing was going fine but web site would not take payment !

a very nice lady phoned me and sorted it all out

very good

jennis27
12/1/17

I booked a hotel for my parents 50th wedding anniversary as a surprise and incorrectly booked B&B instead of half board. You know want to charge me £120 (£30pp) to change this! Alternatively If I cancelled and rebooked I would loose my deposits and as I paid above the minimum £1 it just isnt worth it. 1st time Ive used you to book rooms and this would make me think twice about using you again. I know the error is my fault but its disappointing the charges are high to make an amendment!

jima102
12/1/17

I have been using this company for nearly 7 years ;no problems with a simple to use web site offering multiple choices of hotels in many different countries.able to review your account at any time and complete full payment in the knowledge that you have booked a great price.and so i would definetly recommend this company for all your holiday travels.

maureenm70
12/1/17

I found the booking for my hotel with Alpa rooms very easy to manage and I like the way I can pay it off throughout the year.

michaely61
11/30/17

The booking process was simple and the payment options good.
Here's hoping that they are still in business when the holiday comes around in 2018.

amandaj112
11/30/17

Easy to use and easy to understand.
Quick and clear pricing
Reasonable prices and good method of payment options

tarekr1

4 days try to get answer for one question:
I made 2 reservations, but to be sure at the rooms hotel i got it correct, i taked and chatted with several person: James, Jane, Tom, One by phone as speak by indien accent, which she totaly lost" she said for this Winter Palace in Luxor for 3*" as seen in alapharooms as 5* and my 2 reservations it there.
Any way until know i didnt got any answer, and i consider to cancel, to make the right hotel as Sofitel winter Palace wing and not the Pavillion winter, as this was my question and i wait for Jonatan n to get back to me with the answer!!
I wrote to Costum service as well, bot no any response untill now.

filiped4
11/30/17

I got the best rate from all comparison sites. I love it
so from now on I just look for hotel through alpha rooms, that's it.
Now please I want my vouches cause I deserve it.
thanks

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaRooms staff and other customers.

AlphaRooms?