Review of AlphaRooms

Sheffield, S11 8NX, UK
Tel: 0114 251 5070

lorraineq2
2/19/18

it could have been any simpler to book rooms with alpha rooms easy payment options if you wish wuld thoroughly recommend

tinap70
2/19/18

Very good site. Quick and easy to use. Only negative. Not recieved a confirmation email. Have checked in Alpharooms on My Account and holiday details are all there. But would have liked confirmation email.

djamell
2/19/18

Good service and very efficient, booked the first hotel at Agadir with aplhrooms and back again this year for more

michaelo118
2/19/18

i told the rep exactly what I wanted and he put it together for me with out any nonsenses. It tuck 8 minutes approx.

hansap
2/19/18

I booked a hotel so a 4 year child can hav use of a swimming pool plus hav playing or enjoying space but this hotel is only for adults the pool is 5ft deep and no small child can swim in this only adults the description u give r for their sister hotel but we r put in this diabolical hotel I hav been cheated by yourselves and overcharged it is only 2 star it smells of cigarettes everywhere

jacquelinei4
2/19/18

It is a very straightforward process. Easy to make a booking. Step by step it's easy to follow. Use it frequently. No problems so far.

padmak2
2/18/18

What I liked was I knew exactly what I had to pay in pounds. Can highly recommend and very easy to use

peterk171
2/17/18

I Mistakenly booked two rooms on the internet with this company on thursday and realizing my mistake immediately cancelled through my account. I sent another e-mail and was advised a cancellation charge would have to be paid. This e-mail did not specify what charge was due. I then sent another e-mail advising that I had used the correct procedure and I would not be paying any cancellation charge. I then received an e-mail stating that a cancellation charge was due, again not specified and to ring a number in England. I did and after some angry exchange I was informed that a charge of 30 euro was due. I was also told by Sebastian the rep that they had paid the hotel in full and they would be charged by the hotel this sum. I was also told that if I did not pay the cancelation charge the monies would be charged. Be warned that these people are sharks and scammers.

sarahp221
2/16/18

Very straight forward booking through AlphaRooms, step by step you knew where you were and was clear. Would book through them again.

lisah379
2/16/18

Easy to follow, great offers, great payment plan, information and Web page great help in finding exactly were your hotel is

mariam523
2/15/18

I have always booked with Alpharooms and Ive never had a problem ,would highly recommend this company to all my family and friends ,

joela40
2/15/18

I rate Aplha rooms high key and recommend them for people to use, quick easy and the best price available also only have to pay £1 deposit... great

annetteo11
2/13/18

Very helpful and friendly rep.
Booked holiday over phone, prompt and efficient service.
Holiday good value for flights and hotel.
Website easy to use.

jennyt62
2/13/18

Alpharooms always offer good prices for hotels which are generally cheaper than other online suppliers. Always look at this site as a first option.

kevinw222
2/13/18

alpharooms is a great company to deal with .
website easy to use, and over phone nothing is a problem .
staff always great to deal with.
used them now for over 8 years . and will continue to....................

andreww208
2/13/18

The process was easy, and after checking other sites found the prices very good, hence why I made the booking with AlphaRooms!

gerardm51
2/13/18

It took me over 3 months to change a booking that I wasnt able to do online. In the end it got eventually sorted with a phone call

carolinew46
2/13/18

Thegentleman I spoke to Saturday night from AlphaRooms explained everything clearly & fully. He was aware I was English & spoke clearly & precisely to me. H3 was a true gentleman.

deniseh100
2/13/18

After researching and finding the right hotel for me it was so quick and easy to book with Alpharooms and the price was the lowest Id found.
I will definitely be using Alpharooms again.

derekc49
2/13/18

Still waiting for reply to my email. Telephone query demanded e-mail response but nothing has happened yet!!!

antonioi5
2/12/18

Very pleasant booking. Easy to access and excellent at loading details. Booking through Alpha rooms was a good experience. Recommended.

andyw101
2/12/18

I found the alpharooms website clear and easy to use and all the information was plain to see
I will be using alpharooms again

nikkib70
2/12/18

Fantastic experience with alpha rooms best price couldnt beat it any where else. Would definitely use again

wayneg46
2/12/18

Excellent easy step by strp great price and fabulous £1 deposit thanks alpharooms Ill come back again

sarahw249
2/12/18

complex seemed isolated.buses needed to get around .breakfast ok but evening meal poor.soup good most nights salad consisted of lettuce tomato onion and possbly boiled egg.mains liver casserole 2 nights.usually chicken of some sort.desserts poor too.will not return to this complex but will return to gran canaria.

Questions? Get answers from the AlphaRooms staff and other customers.

AlphaRooms?