SunlineTravelInc. reviews

1 star

simond66
Simon D.
4/12/18

I recently booked travel from Shanghai to London via Sunline Travels. I dealt with Tammy who was very helpful and was amazed at the price I was given fro a first-class ticket, it was far cheaper than anywhere else I had looked. Excellent price and very easy to book, I will definitely use Sunline Travels again in future.

kennethn36
Kenneth N.
4/12/18

Zan helped me to plan the perfect European vacation for my wife and I. This was our first time traveling internationally together (and her first time flying out of the country) so I wanted to make it extra special. I worked with Zan, and he did a fantastic job helping me to book our travel and our lodging for the trip. He understood my overall style and found us lots of wonderful options at very nice prices. I wanted beautiful accommodations without spending too much, and Zan helped me to achieve that. Everything was truly first rate, and it was made simple and easy for me. No issues whatsoever. I've always planned travel on my own and its been such a pain to organize everything. I was too busy this time to deal with everything, and I'm glad that I was frankly; I know that everything booked was much better with Sunline Travels than what I might have chosen.

timj103
Tim J.
4/12/18

I frequently travel to London and Dubai from New York. I acquired Sunline Travels more than 5 times before and always had great experience. Their prices are really competitive and the first class flights we arrange through them are always top notch. John is an amazing agent that has helped me on several occasions. Real pleasure to work with and I will truly remain their long term customer. Just wanted to inform other people about my great experience.

neilh78
Neil H.
4/12/18

Number one choice when it comes to first class, business international flights. They will go above and beyond if needed and have great customer support staff. Really easy to deal with as well. I've used their service on several occasions and my experience with them was always great. I respect such businesses!!

joana45
Joan A.
4/12/18

I am very happy with Sunline Travel. They provided me with an awesome package from New York City to Paris to Beijing. Since my work requires a lot of traveling, I was looking for trusted agents who would work around my hectic schedule. I look forward to booking my next trip with them!

joyv9
Joy V.
4/12/18

My experience with them is more than satisfying. Always, and literally always, the provide me with the best business class tickets for International flights. Great customer support as well. I love their attitude and dedication. High quality travel service!

brianb474
Brian B.
4/12/18

I've used Sunline for the past 4 years when flying USA to Asia. Tina has always been able to get me there and back. I often pick the airline and many times the flight #. I usually travel first class. I often leave without my return confirmed as I know many times, many seats open up the closer to my chosen travel dates. There have been a few times I had to change my return flight and Sunline has been able to work out the changes without hassle. I have particular airlines that I like to fly and I'm flexible with my dates to get on these flights. Hope that helps.

herbf8
Herb F.
4/12/18

Great experience. They are hardworking and professional at what they do. Have used them for many years.

aland91
Alan D.
4/12/18

Service was very satisfactory. Communication was excellent and responsive. I came to them with a difficult situation and was able to make my trip at a competitive price and without issue.

harolds74
Harold S.
4/12/18

John was able to get me to to Hong Kong at a great price. He even had a chauffer from Emirates pick me up. Will definitely be using Sunline again in the future.

moezn1
Moez N.
4/12/18

I have overal been very pleased with Sunline's staff. They are very responsive and extremely professional. I would highly recommend them for anybody wanting a business or first class ticket.

davidd542
David D.
4/12/18

I had a great experience booking with Sunlinetravels. They were very helpful and kind. Treated me like a valued customer. Actually talked to a human for their customer service and not deal with any automated recordings. So overall had a great experience. My agents name was Hamza Khalid. If you want customer satisfaction, you talk to him. He was great.

michaelj296
Michael J.
4/12/18

Great customer service. They were able to accommodate all my needs for the various legs of my business trip. The most effortless travel experience to date. I highly recommend sunline and will be using them again for my travel needs.

dannyb112
Danny B.
4/12/18

The business class seats were cheaper than I can get in India. Very satisfied. Will be giving them more of my business.

rosannar3
rosanna r.
4/12/18

Excellent service. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Highly recommend Sunline Travel for first class airfare

frankt96
Frank T.
4/12/18

If you are traveling business class then Sunline is the way to go. They are very good at what they do. Highly recommended and will be using them again and again!

donl109
Don L.
4/12/18

Sunline Travel was great. The purchasing process was quick and easy after receiving a quote which included all taxes. There were a few different charges on my card, but everything equalled out to the agreed upon price and not a penny more. Will be using them very soon !

jennyl123
Jenny L.
4/12/18

I am so glad that I didn't have to open 5 different tabs of various online sites to find a great fare! I was very pleased with my experience at Sunline. My time is valuable and having the ability to speak to a person and obtain a booking in a timely manner makes my life easy. The agent I dealt with was friendly and very responsive. I'll be returning!

hassana47
Hassan A.
4/12/18

Ash was really helpful in getting me from Lahore to Chicago via Dubai in business class. Even though our time zones were completely different he always picked up the phone and assisted me with any concerns.

dylang28
Dylan G.
4/12/18

Spoke with Tina at Sunline Travel. She is one hard working person! We got exactly what we needed and enjoyed our flights!

pamelab168
Pamela B.
4/12/18

What set Sunline apart from other travel agencies?
1. They go above and beyond (that means all hours of the day) to research and retrieve exactly what you want.
2. They work within your budget and do not try to upsell something you do not want or cannot afford.
3. They are very professional and knowledgeable of the carriers, routes, airports, etc
4. Offered assistance with info on visas.
5. Stayed in communication right to day of flight.
6. Provided excellent service from start to finish.

jand86
Jan D.
4/12/18

I was very satisfied with the work of Sunline travel agency! I found them online (www.sunlinetravels.com) when I needed to travel internationally. I cooperated with Zan and he really did a great job, as he was very professional, reliable and took a great care of everything related to my travel. Overall, great experience & I highly recommend them!

angelab257
Angela B.
4/12/18

Sending a big shout-out to Sunline Travel! I had been wanting to go to Europe for some time. When my young son kept singing 'London Bridge is falling down', my husband and I took it as a sign to book a trip there. Go figure! But I was clueless on how to make arrangements. A friend of mine recommended Sunline Travel and boy am I glad she did. They walked me through the specifics and I couldn't have been more pleased. The agent was professional and courteous. She gave me a checklist of things to do beforehand and to bring with me. It was first class all the way. Pun intended. Can't wait to book our next trip with Sunline.

rayt50
Ray T.
4/12/18

The support team always reply my emails timely and do their best to find the tickets I want.

Recommended.

jessn15
Jess N.
4/12/18

I had an excellent experience with Sunlinetravels.com. Everything was just so easy and I got excellent quotes. My agent Ash was such a pleasure to work with: so helpful, careful, and attentive to my needs. I had business to do overseas in Finland and was flying business class as well. I wasn't very familiar with overseas travel/business class so Ash walked me though everything which was very nice. I looked elsewhere to see if I could beat the prices but nope! Not a chance. I hadn't heard about sunlinetravels.com before a friend recommended it to me, now it's the only place I'm gonna go to for any of my travel needs. Thank you for making my life so much easier!

Questions? Get answers from the SunlineTravelInc. staff and other customers.

SunlineTravelInc.?