Review of MakeMyTrip

Tel: 1123456789101
internationalbookings@makemytrip.com

ramab2
5/22/19

NEVER book your holiday trip through 'makemytrip' ...for everything you need to follow up with MMT. No proper communication and understanding between MMT and transport guys.They wouldn't listen to customers voice and no SLA for any issues and you need to backlog with them.Suddenly they will remove some of the activities.Vehicle self start issue, drivers attitude issue,wrong side driving in ooty.Ooty is totally a mountain place.Driver will fight with passengers and behave rudely.Instead of you feeling holiday trip driver would feel himself as a holiday trip.

gauravk36
5/22/19

they owe me 2 lakh for a refund of a cancelled trip and the have refused...disappeared on us.We are taking the legal route

umab3
5/20/19

Horrible option. CAUTION TO ALL USA residents. I booked my ticket along with insurance and was trying to contact them to change dates .

1. 800 numbers on site are not valid
2. Landline number no one will pick up and when it does the automated system will not accept the phone number with country code or without country code
3. email -- always will get an automated message to chat
4. Chat- Page load errors and when it loads we will be stuck in first page
5.Chat call back--Page can't be displayed.

I didn't create a login as I won't travel much to India so I don't have a way to communicate with makemytrip. Worst place to book your tickets.

prachib4
5/18/19

I am reviewing not one but almost all departments of MMT today - the Visa team, the call centres, the flight booking, the holiday packages... You name it. It cannot be a worst experience in any dept. All are as $#*!ty as possible. No one knows the correct response of any query / concern, you only keep getting transferred from one to another executive. You are not given the right phone number, you are kept waiting for looooong! There is no response except Let me check! Worst experience ever. Guys, never ever travel with MMT. The travel specialists take NO Responsibility. They DO NOT share any telephone number. I cant share how dissatisfied I am as a customer.

kavitan
5/4/19

Very bad customer service. MakeMyTrip seems to have a bunch of frauds. I have suffered mental trauma because of them..they ruined my whole trip. I booked my honeymoon package 2 months before the date for Thailand and I was told that if I'll pay the amount through HDFC they will return 10% cashback after the trip is over. So I believed them. But after the trip when i asked for cashback they denied it completely.
n also during the trip, I was asked to pay the extra money for luggage that was not mentioned anywhere in the mail and that too in that baht.
The worst thing they have done is that just a day before my trip they asked me for extra money making some transport excuse and told me to cancel my trip if i don't want to pay... now seriously how can you people asked me to cancel my honeymoon trip just a day before.... for that i was planning from past 2 month. Please guys dont' relay on MMT for anything. Dont go behind their big name. MMT IS FRAUD...PATHETIC....LIARS...

akhilar1
5/2/19

I have booked bus ticket with them to Bangalore to Sagar. Bus is been cancelled. Not ready to refund the amount

mukeshs14
4/15/19

Booked ticket for New york, Jet flight got cancelled, and my money is not refunded.
White collar robbery. One number Cheater. Call centre is not giving any answer, says we are busy.

devadathp
4/7/19

Worst site and customer service. I booked a ticket and got the below message

Your
booking has failed

We are sorry, your booking has failed however
your card has been charged
Your payment has been sent for refund processing and you will recieve it back
in 3 working days

No refund and had to dispute with Credit Card company as this site is a fraud site

shruthin
3/29/19

We wanted to book a hotel closer to Grant Medical College. The address showed on MMT website while booking was 2 km from the college and the also matched the confirmation message sent to us on whatsapp. However, the hotel booked by make my trip was 60km away from actual place. When we tried to contact MMT, no phone numbers were working, not even the one provided on the booking invoice! As a big company is this how you treat your customers? In a crowded, unknown city you promised to help us and then deserted the customers without even finding an alternate solution at 10pm! Do you really expect 2 females to travel 2 hrs late a t night, in an unknown city, to some far away place in search of the hotel which you wrongly booked? Why does none of your contact number work when we need help? This is very careless behavior of yours and very shameless.

nareshp4
3/12/19

I really experienced of traveling by Good package from make my trip.i travelled three time international package by Make my trip.there are good facility and service provided.

mohammadanwarm
3/9/19

My experience with makemytrip was very bad, don't ever book from make my trip. They will not refund your money nor be on time. They are not even sure what 12 working days mean, not even sure how to count 12 working days. Please don't book from makemytrip if you don't want to loose your money.

ankurj6
3/1/19

You may end up paying higher than required or lose your money altogether. Better to use other services.

Tip for consumers: Don't use

debduttap
2/18/19

This is a story of two people who wanted to visit Singapore.
We planned this trip for my boyfriend's birthday. Visiting Singapore Zoo and SEA have been on his bucket list since a long time and I would not miss any opportunity to visit Universal Studios, and thus, the idea of this trip was born. We saved up for a couple of months and were very eagerly looking forward to this trip.
We made one mistake while planning this trip, which was choosing MakeMyTrip for our ticketing and visa needs. A mistake which was going to make us terribly regret, ever considering, going on this trip.

Here's a review of my recent harrowing, experience with MakeMyTrip:

Firstly, MakeMyTrip claims to provide visa services but does not have the following:
An area in their website where you can avail or track the said service (It's app only for some reason)
A toll free number/extension or email id for visa services
Any specific information which you can go through before you avail the service (It's a pay first and worry about it after policy!)

First, you pay for the service, which I did and applied for a tourist visa for Singapore, and also uploaded scanned copies of several documents. Then, "someone" is supposed to get in touch with us to take this process further. When? I didn't know. What happens if you miss the call? Are we supposed to sit by our phone all day?
After missing the call, the first time, we received an email from them asking for a list of documents and in the email a phone number was finally revealed to us which was a toll free number. This number had an average wait time of 20 minutes (per try) and someone would pick up after your 4th or 5th try, if you are lucky.

After multiple conversations, a final list of documents was agreed upon which we couriered to them promptly. We were asked to file for Visa separately as we are not related, which is understandable and provide a set of documents each which we did very meticulously providing them with labels and copies, in a futile attempt to make things easier.

But then (after receiving our original set of documents), they asked for a series of additional documents which were never mentioned before.
According to their visa team as I am a "single lady" travelling to Singapore as a tourist, with my boyfriend, I need to give them the following documents from my Father:
A no objection certificate
Employment proof
Financial documents
A govt id proof

I have a few questions for their team:

Why are this documents needed? I am a 28 year old, adult.
Why was this not mentioned before?
Why is there no mention of this in the Singapore embassy website? Or anywhere else on the internet?

Their attitude in this process was so callous, that I had no faith left in them, and could not believe that even after providing said documents, I would be able to travel to Singapore. Honestly, at this point of time it seemed like it was easier to just bring my father along, on my trip.

My question to MakeMyTrip is, if this is genuinely the case with Singapore tourist visa, why wasn't I informed before? Do your agents lack this knowledge or is it a standard practice to harass your customers after they are stuck having paid for the service and sending original documents ?

And in all of the above steps, for every, single, thing, we had to email them multiple times and wait for the call to connect for hours. Even for a basic thing like acknowledging the receipt of our courier (which had our original passports) they took 2 business days. (After bluedart confirmed that it had been delivered).

Now let me reveal the worst part. We were dealing with an agent named Kamini Bhasin who left no stone unturned in harassing us throughout this process. We were continuously "judged" by her and asked questions like: Why am I unmarried and not living with my father? How come we both have the same residential address? Why are we traveling together? Are we related by blood? And so on.

How is it any of your business? In which century do you live? Is this your hobby?
Does your job description involve helping your customers or harassing them?
You did an excellent job of trying to strip my identity. According to this lady, "I" do not matter. My documents do not suffice. I either need my father or to be married so that my "husband" can take my "responsibility".

Even when we tried to cancel this service and decided not to go ahead with MakeMyTrip we had to follow up with multiple calls and emails. Finally, we got in touch with a different agent who promptly did this for us and returned our original documents.

Dear MakeMyTrip, me and my family have been loyal customers of yours since 2009 and I can assure you that this was the last time any of us would ever use any service provided by you. You made me go through all of this, face severe harassment and anxiety for weeks and made me feel helpless at the same time since my original documents were stuck with you and as mentioned before there was no proper phone number or email id to even get in touch with you.

Take action on this now, otherwise I can assure you that you will be losing many more customers very soon.

chinud
2/7/19

Make My Trip is a 3rd class
company constituted with some 3rd class cheap people. We spend our valuable
time and money to travel but MMT spoil it. We booked the trip for 7 days. 4days in Kuala
lumpur and 3 days in Thailand ( 1 day Pattaya & 2days in Bangkok) vide MMT
booking no NL2206121649370
Our starting flight was at 27th January and return flight was on 2nd
February at 12.05 AM. means they arrange for six days only. we are for four
days and three nights in kualalumpur but our itinerary for only for one evening and for one day. We arrived
kualalumpur at 6.30 am after a sleepless night and hotel booked from 2 PM. We
have to pay extra 90 Ringgit with equal to approx 1700 INR for early checkin.
The entire day and evening was in leisure, 2nd day and the last day
also was in leisure. Means There is not any single activity for 3 days out of 4
day. No visit to historical places at kualalumpur.
We noticed those people who are travelling through Yatra there are no any
leisure in any days. There flight timing
ang Hotel check in timing was also matched. No interest of customer satisfaction.
They said one day stay at Pattaya but we arrived pataya at 4.30 AM
and transfer from pataya to bangkok at 11.00 am. They
took us to Pattaya only for sleep , we just wake up did our breakfast and
returned to Bangkok. We went for Bangkok
for 2 days but only cruise dinner was there in 2 days and no complimentary
breakfast. Horrible air asia flights and horrible experience with make my trip.
Never be recommended.

Just have a look of our Journey

27th to 30th January in Kuala Lumpur

30th January : They whole day not any single activity, Flight
at Night for Bangkok.

31st January to 2nd February in Thailand

31st January : Reached Pattaya in 4.30 AM , After
breakfast return to Bangkok, waste the full

Day at night cruise dinner.

1st February : They whole day and evening not any
single activity

2nd February : Return Flight on 00.05 AM , Means only 5
minutes in Bangkok in the last day.

ravinders16
1/23/19

This is a joke.
Charge me 123000 rupees
For cheep hotel which they surprise us.
Later on arrival we ask hotel how much they would charge us to stay in that kind of room which they say less than 3500 rupees per night
activities were disaster ..so we won't even bother to go.
Only after I booked realize the hotel they booked for us is cheep in google maps reviews.
I ask them please change the hotel for me they won't make any changes. Even tell me if you don't like the hotel book your self another one but we can cancel the trip but you won't get your money back.
I called and try to change the dates which they won't
they won't refund or make changes after they get paid only after less than hour. Never given me warning about non refundable policy. when I was making online payment from NYC. But they advertise people can cancel even day before arriving.
They said that's not their policy after finally reach people in phone in India.

We miss our flight because couldn't make it to airport on time so I booked hotel next to airport
buy new ticket for second day.
For three night visit which one day we already missed and all the activities they don't care.
These people have no human decency.
Just for two night we end up paying this much money. Please stay away this site. Bunch of crooks.

dkb3
1/7/19

Please choose other providers or local guilds but not this one.

Some issues in the environment that's fine but it's wast of our money and time both, but they can not refund money or any other complementary things.

People have given them lots of money for enjoyments, but they are not caring about that.

lakshmanjiv
1/2/19

I would give zero stars if possible. They cancelled my first booking. Then booked a ticket and didn't update my account or send an email. So I booked another one. Later, I found that I have been billed twice. When I asked about that, they claimed they did everything instantly and didn't accept their fault and I had to cancel the ticket and pay the cancellation cost. Never go there. Never ever.

bharatha
12/14/18

Stay away from a person called Shashvat Barbhaya and a woman called Avneet Kaur. They are basically useless. I booked my first trip to Goa with MMT. I clearly asked Shashvat to book one hotel in South Goa and one in North Goa. This man has probably never been to Goa, but talked like he stayed there. He booked both my hotels in North Goa.

After paying the entire amount for the trip, the booking ID he provided wouldn't show up in "My Trips" section on the MMT site. When I tried connecting to the customer support, they asked for the booking ID and when I provided them that, they said that the booking was invalid.

As if that wasn't enough, I requested and paid for hotel-to-hotel transfers for which Shashvat confirmed, but never provided. I followed up with Avneet, but she too was of no help. She kept saying someone will call, we have raised a complaint, but nothing happened. So after paying Shashvat for interhotel transfers, we had to pay another cab to transfer us simply because Shashvat was too busy not doing his job. And Avneet was too busy not caring.

The hotel we stayed in Goa were La Sunila Suites and Resort Terra Paraiso. La Sunila was okay, nothing 4-star about it, but Terra Paraiso was simply pathetic. They don't provide any toiletries. After checking in, we called them nearly 5 times to get basic help. The mattress that we slept on was like one taken out of a dump yard. Full of stains that I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't ask someone to clean the bed while I supervised.

Overall, people like Avneet Kaur and Shashvat Barbhaya need desperate training in handling customers. They made our first vacation, after 8 years, a living nightmare. Please avoid them because they don't give a bird's eye for our hard-earned money. All they care about is to be useful until you book, then after booking they simply switch off their common-sense. Stay away from MMT.

senilom
11/18/18

Not reliable ..will just take your money and
Give you a trip that is useless. Cab ran out of fuel on the way and had to return back to pick up site. Whole trip cancelled .did not get any refund. .

harmeets2
10/26/18

Our stay with The Destination hotel Dharamshala was an Awesome experience with their great hospitality and service, their Food is equally good. The location is great and in the laps of Nature away from hustle bustle crowd. I recommend it with my experience.

kavithaar
8/30/18

Worst ever experience with Makemytrip. Experience is really bad right from the discussion with the executive. I actually booked the trip for my parents and I wanted to have more places to visit in every location that I am visiting. The places that I opted for are Delhi, Agra, Rishikesh, Haridwar and Dehradun. I have made this explicit initially itself but when the CS executive sent me the itenery list for the locations that I asked for, she sent very minimal places for every location. Say 2-3 places at max. When I asked for more, it was too many to and fro to make her understand my requirement. Finally, I got frustrated and I came up with the full plan for 8 days and gave her. Her work is just to send this to the backend team to get the quote for it. The amount she quoted was bit high but I did not worry about it much. I actually wanted to have a good trip for my parents. I believed Makemytrip would do it better. When it came to the payment stage, she told me that the driver would drive only from 9am - 6pm and not for the rest of the time even if we had to travel from one city to another. When I asked about this again for clarification, she told me that it is outstation drive, driver can start by 6am also but she is not ready to give a written confirmation for this as their policy does not suport this. I believed this to some extent and finally paid initial amount. While doing the payment, I asked her to provide the cab driver who knows English / Tamil as we are going by separate cab and my parents does not know Hindi. She told that we can try for that but cannot assure. Based on this confirmation, I made the payment.

The day came when my parents went for the trip. I called the driver in the contant number shared before they landed. Apparently the driver does not know anything in English. He just know two things in English. 1) Say a place is closed. 2) say yes yes yes for anything that you ask just like Rajnikanth did in one movie. My parents were really tensed to hear this. Just think of it. On the first day of the trip, driver saying that all the places in day1 are closed. I then had to speak to the travels (to whom makemyrrip has vended this out) and the makemytrip executive to understand. Actually, 1 out of 4 places in the first day are closed but the driver told all of them are closed. I got help from some of my Hindi speaking friends to talk to the driver and finally made him understand that the places are open & he took my parents for sightseeing. And thank God, day 2 is booked with Delhi tourism and it was very fair. Again it is day3 and the nuisance started. Day3 -> started from Delhi and travelled to Rishikesh and we had to visit Triveni Ghat in the evening for Ganga Arthi. Driver parked the car in Rishikesh hotel and made my parents believe that they have to walk a little bit to reach the Ghat. Actually, it is 1 km from hotel to Ram Jhulla, more than 0.5 km to cross Ram Jhulla and then get a share auto to reach the Triveni Ghat. They have to do the same process to reach the hotel again after Ganga Arthi. Driver just took rest in hotel and made the vendor believe that he took us for sightseeing Triveni Ghat.

Day 4 -> Morning, first word he told is 2 places closed which is actually open. I had to then talk to the reception guy, get information and then tell him it is open. He then showed some random places generally and tell that this is the sightseeing places. Eg. He showed a small mountain with some water telling that this is NeerGarh waterfall. When my dad asked the localate and then told him that we have to go 1km more, he fought with that guy. He also does not say where he is going to my parents before going. Only when he reaches, they will know. He speaks over phone all time, uses pawn.. etc.. troublesome guy.

I finally reached out to the vendor to change the guy but they are not ready to accept all this, and after so many discussion, they are ready to change the guy on day7 while the complaint was raised on day4. With no other way, I reached out to Makemytrip and they were not ready to take up the complaint. They asked me to talk to the vendor. So bad of them. Driver changed only on day 7 as the vendor told. New driver was bit okay with English and the trip was better after that.

Some callouts to people looking for Makemytrip.
1. Dont believe in Makemytip. They are fraud people. They just vend out stuff to other company and we believe in their name while booking.
2. I asked for English speaking driver and even if they know if it not possible / less possible, they did not inform me about that earlier. They just got the money and made me struggle.f
3. All the hotels that they committed were supposed to 3+ but hotels in Rishikesh & Haridwar were just like a dunjen.
4. Very poor customer support in case of an issue. They took 2 days to resolve an issue when 25% of my trip has completed.

Dont go to Makemytip please guys. I got cheated. I have spent lots of money and the result is just frustration. Even the customer service of vendor is poor. They don't pick your call looking at your number. Really bad. Makemytrip does not care for you. They care just for your money. I will never plan for any more trip with them.

pratibhas5
8/28/18

The car booking service of Make My Trip is horrible. I booked a car from Agra to Delhi for 26th August 2018. It was mentioned that I will get the driver details and car number two hours prior to my mentioned pick up time. But I didnt received any information, when I called the customer care, I use to talk to the concerned representative after long waiting and then use to wait for another 15 minutes for talking to their senior executives. Every time they told will get back to you in 15 minutes, but never called. After wasting more than 2 hours like this, and calling several times, finally they told no driver is available and I should look for alternate arrangement. I had a flight to catch from Delhi to Mumbai and accordingly I planned my travel. But at the last moment when I had to leave for delhi they cancelled the ride. I had too much of problem to reach Delhi airport, very narrow escape in missing the flight. My experience with them was horrible!

rakeshc4
8/26/18

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to you to express my deepest disappointment over the way I have been treated in your organization, all thanks to your wonderful team of unprofessional colleagues who have no sense of customer service and by any standards should not be working in this field.
This is to bring to your kind notice that I had booked a trip to Thailand Magical Pattaya & Bangkok Super Saver (Pattaya & Bangkok) through your esteemed establishment Make My Trip from 19th July 2018 to 24th July 2018.My trip ID for the same was NL206141277095.The trip booking was done by Ms Mradula Dubey and during my booking it was told to me that visit to Coral Island is included in my itinerary, but when I received the final itinerary two days before my trip, visit to Coral Island was not mentioned in it,so I wrote a mail to Ms Mradula Dubey and also discussed the matter to her on phone, where I got the the assurance that the matter will be solved with in half an hour, but nothing was done, I also came in touch with several other representative of your team at call center , but the response was still nil. After going through a long mental tension and harassment of two days I got the corrected itinerary on 18th July 2018 at 1:30pm.
This was not enough and when I was in a Hotel Sunshine Pattaya on 22nd July 2018 having my breakfast at 8:30am, on the same time your local representative named Mr Prateek Jagtap forced me to leave the hotel and come along with him leaving my breakfast half done with my wife and 3 years old child. My actual check out time from the hotel was at 12:30 as per my itinerary, but this man took me to Jems Plaza where I had to spend 2 hours which was neither included in my itinerary nor were we interested in it.
Sir I must mention here that people go holidays for mental and physical relaxation and for enjoyment and fun, but the way your team deals with client and the blunder mistakes that your team making are totally un tolerable. It is requested to you to either act against such employees or else we need to go to the court for compensation against the mental harassment, tension and trouble that we faced during the trip.

Will forward the same mail to Mr Rajesh Magow and Mr Deep Kalra, unbelievable the CEO of this company is least bothered about their customer service, no action been taken since last one month.

If the CEO is not bothered i never understand the concern how the company is running.

Rakesh Chauhan

peterv126
8/18/18

Awesome experience. we all know how big company it is but I think it is difficult to maintain services of such a huge traffic. May be we are lucky.

omkarn
8/7/18

I would like to advise people not to use this site for hotel bookings if possible I would have given 0 star when they had asked me to rate my experience, I had done booking in this hotel aerosuit which had bad reviews already yet I was ok with it but after booking I realised the hotel had some serious issues which very few people were aware of after realising the situation when I asked for refund they just denied and even hotel people wasn't ready to take any responsibility so my money got wasted when asked for justification they were telling about their policy. I have no problem with the policy but how MMT people can keep such hotels with low reputation the customer just trust them blindly and when I called them to do complain about the same i had to call them thrice and was waiting on hold for long time and even after putting so much efforts the result what I got was zero. I will suggest every one not to do booking with MMT as they are not bothered about customers convenience and I will request everyone to delete MMT account immediately if you have one

I had a tough time getting back my refund as flight was cancelled. Flight cancellation hassle was due to airline which was a different story, but they surely did not help in refund. Finally got refund after 4 months. Cant comment on other aspects but getting Refund from them was painful and difficult, to say the least.

By HIREN S.

Don't use makemytrip for your transactions. they might dupe you

By ankur j.

Hi , I am very disappointed with your customers support, No one provide me satisfactory response regarding my query. All your customer support agent speaks to customer in attitude & Cross questioning to Customer despite of given an appropriate ans. Complaint:-151015-043052 postsale: naveen patel gurgaon Agent Name :- Miss Nidhi (MMT) Call Timing Between 12:20 To 12:30 Praveen kumar (MMT) Call timing Between 7.20 TO 7.29. ISSUE:- 1. No details of Partial Cancellation at the booking time & on Ticket. 2. Bus operator number mentioned on Ticket are out of service & unreachable since morning. 3. Need to change one Passenger Name for this ticket. 4. Call two time @ Customer Support number. But every time same statement "your request has been transfer to concern department". We arrange a call back for you please wait for 15 minute but still not got any call. I am going to forward my complaint to consumer help service of india.

By Sunny S.
MakeMyTrip is cheating by taking payment and then confirming booking has failed. Refund would take 3-14 days and their service centre does not answer calls and keeps you waiting for nearly an hour. And then when you complete the online complaint form, you get a message “Oops we are facing some difficulties”. But still nobody calls you even though they have a faulty system. My question is all over the world online booking works like this. You go online and search for your flight schedule. When you find the right one, you select “book” and then you are informed that you have a temporary booking and now you can make your payment. You are then taken to a payment page and you enter your credit card or other information and your payment goes through and then subsequently you get your eTicket. But the MakeMyTrip system is this: (1) You select the flight schedule and then select book (2) You are taken to the payment page and you give your credit card information and your payment goes through (3) Then for some unknown reason, if you get a message that your booking is not confirmed and your payment will be refunded, then starts the nightmare (4) You call up the number given online and nobody answers for over an hour. (5) You call again and again and you go through the circle of options but nobody comes online. (6) So you get frustrated and go to the complaints page. You complete all your details and select SUBMIT and lo and behold ,you get the dreaded message “…Oops we are facing some difficulties…” and your complaint does not go through. This is the horror story about MAKEMYTRIP. What are your options? Do you make another booking, again make a payment and hope your booking is successful? Can you take that chance? What if you get the same message? So, then how do you travel? Has any government agency or law enforcement looked into this scam of MAKEMYTRIP.COM?

MakeMyTrip work on the policy of debiting your credit card BEFORE your actual travel or hotel booking. So in actual fact you are paying in advance. When you arrive at a hotel and you are not happy because MMT has inaccurately rated the hotel or the service you receive is not as per the stipulated quality advertised online, then unfortunately the horrific wild goose chase for a refund begins...You quite rightly state the problems of not getting through to them telephonically, or not receiving email responses of substance from them. What you will get instead is automated email responses from several different staff informing you of the high volume of queries they receive and that someone will contact you within 24 hours. This of course does not happen and so you find yourself spending hours on attempts to get a proper response from someone who can actually help you to retrieve your money. It is quite a sad state of affairs. Their service is shocking across the board. This is why they have such high volumes of queries which they cannot cope with. Hundreds of people are dissatisfied with their service. So to answer your question honestly from my own personal experience, I would say STAY AWAY from MMT. They are quick to take your money and they debit your card before your trip or stay so you are bound to them. Then they compel you to follow this inefficient process of getting a refund. To frustrate you even further they do not answer their phones, or they put you on hold and dont come back with a satisfactory answer, or they dont reply to your emails, etc. The worst is when they insist on giving you Future Travel Vouchers and no cash refunds forcing you to make another trip or booking through them. MMT is like getting caught in a spider's web...I will certainly not rebook with them knowing all their tricks! Stay away...

By Heena N.

its not difficult, but in the name of policy they charge you a huge penalty. And under the title of refund, u will get only CHILLARS.

By asawari d.

Absolutely poor service from MMT. Please keep yourself away from MakeMyTrip Services.

By anjana g.

Questions? Get answers from the MakeMyTrip staff and other customers.

6 Photos for MakeMyTrip