Review of ASAP Tickets

info@asaptickets.com
2018 Customer choice award

tomp405
5/19/19

Denzel of ASAP Tickets ALWAYS gets me the best deals! He listens to what I need and finds me a fantastic price EVERY TIME!

festusa2
5/17/19

On the 12th of May 2019, I bought a round ticket from Asap for May 30-June 3rd 2019: MSP-BHX, UK. No ticket was issued. The morning following which was less than 12 hours, I asked my ticket agent: Rosario D, that I want my return to be June 4th 2019 in June 3rd. No e-ticket was issued which should be no problem change the date anyway.
As I submitted my payment information my bank card was billed immediately. My bank paid them without asking for verification. So they told me that I need to field another payment for before the chang can go through. I refused to do so because my bank already paid them. They drilled me and then came up with another game plan that my bank card need to be verified. I asked them that they do not verify after billing. You should have verified my account before you billed my card. There must be something they are up to. They called me more than 23 times today May 17 2019. I did not answer them. At about 6 pm today (a man called me and said that he is the supervisor at Asapticket. He said to me my bank asked them to verify my card. I called my bank and they said that they didn't require verification. That they have paid them and there is no need for verification. I told the man I refuse to verify my card because I don't know what he is up to. The supervisor said he is cancelling my ticket sale and that my full refund will be in my account in five business days.

Asapticket is a fraudulent company.
Please do NOT carry out any business transactions with this company. They will steal your card info.

Stay Away from this comany.
Do NOT buy tickets from them.
Ok.

Response from Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our company is most certainly not a fraud, as evidenced by the plethora of positive reviews. Credit card verification is occasionally necessary for the protection of the agency and the card holder, but we would like to take a closer look into the details of your case, to make sure the service was provided as requested. Kindly send us your reservation/ticket number to feedback@asaptickets.com for investigation.

ASAP Team
keithb303
5/17/19

Mitas was very caring and understanding and attempted to work with me to the best possible solution I would hope to secure his services again in the future

arlenep24
5/15/19

I appreciate Omnibos help...for facilitating my booking and tripto my home country, job well done...

domenicad
5/15/19

Highly recommendable to regular party and event goers. They offer the most reliable online ticketing. My favorite.

paulo179
5/13/19

interraction,all aspect of the assisted in tive was knowledgeble and representagood and at the point.

hughn8
5/13/19

We purchased 2 tickets for my wife and I from ASAPTickets to travel to Singapore this coming September. My travel agent Ludo had been very helpful from start to finish. The problem started when I realized we got my wife's middle name wrong, probably just a minor spelling error. I contacted Ludo again and he said he'd try to ask Singapore Airlines for a change without incurring any charges.

A few days later, out of the blue, I received an email from another ASAP person by the name of Galahad who said we would have to cancel my wife's ticket and buy new one then apply for a waiver for a refund of her original ticket. I asked him whether it's their policy or Singapore Airlines' and he responded by saying it's Singapore Airlines'. What they didn't know was that I already in contact with Singapore Airlines and I was told to have ASAP as my travel agency to update my wife's name without any charges.

So, basically, Galahad of ASAP had lied to me to try to get me to pay more money. Consequently, when I forwarded the email from Singapore Airlines to Galahad, he knew I caught his lie so he stopped responding. At the same time, I checked back with Ludo for any updates and suddenly, his tone changed and he repeated the same thing as Galahad. Basically, he stated that no changes allowed and just consider my wife's ticket is lost. I am waiting to see what ITN has to say about this. I already notified Singapore Airlines about ASAP/ITN agents lied to your customers. I am more than willing to update this review to reflect any positive outcome stemming from ITN responses.

Response from Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative
Dear Customer,
Thank you for you feedback. Every airline has its own restrictions and policy on the name correction procedure, which every agency should abide by. If Singapore promised you something different, they need to follow through and deliver on that promise instead of pointing the finger at third parties. Your case has been forwarded to the supervisor for investigation to make sure the information was provided correctly. Shortly you will be contacted with the results.

ASAP Team
constantini
5/10/19

Very pleased with Britney services. She was constantly working to find the best deals for us.
Highly recommend it and I plan to use them in the future too.

carloss176
5/10/19

the agent was excellent very helpful and very honest i will do it again thank you.quick and reasonable to my inquiries

marilyna64
5/10/19

Reed was very helpful, diligent & efficient. Happy w/ the price quote. I would absolutely recommend ASAP to my friends.

edithr28
5/9/19

Romulo was very active finding the best choices for me. He emailed me frequently the cheapest tickets. I hope to go and back with no issues; this is my first time to buy a ticket through this agency.

laurab761
5/9/19

quick and reasonable responds to inquiries, very fast service. the agent is very helpful and fast in responds.

carolc407
5/8/19

As in the title, I am always pleased with service and prices. Ryan was very efficient in his finding a good price. However, I had talked with another agent earlier who gave me a price over $100 more than my final price with Ryan. I am now reading negative reviews about the dishonesty of the company practices, and I am very concerned. I have recommended ASAP to many people and am now wondering if that is a mistake! The world needs honest companies, one that can be counted on to do the right things. Integrity is key! Examine your business practices ASAP or you risk losing business!

harshitac1
5/6/19

i would like to thank masters as he gave me a very good flight with short layovers and last minute as only 2 weeks advance i booked the ticket. He is a friendly guy too and understand you . i tried online websites too but all were expensive. He gave me a very good deal. Thankyou so much Masters.

maximillianj
5/5/19

Buy your tickets elsewhere! This company is a scam operation. They have multiple methods of ripping you off and by the time you realise what has happened it is too late. You will have no recourse.

Stay away from this company, they are not good people.

Response from Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your feedback. We would like to investigate the details of your disappointment with us and we kindly ask you to provide your full name and the email address you mentioned to the agent by sending them to feedback@asaptickets.com. Thank you.
irisj110
5/2/19

Gambit gave me all the dates I've requested so that I can check all the prices. Very good experience.

melj36
5/2/19

Very patience and lenient employee. Like a family even my first time to deal with her. Excellent customer relationship. Good job!

jeme1
4/24/19

She helped me find the best and cheap price
for my trip..Thank you Minerva for getting back
with me and follow through until my purchase
is done.

tomg315
4/24/19

Overall Great Experience! Perkins was very helpful and followed through with everything. I would recommend ASAP Tickets to my family and friends.

craigm337
4/24/19

I don't know why this making me type at least 100 characters to say that Radisson, my travel agent, helped me. He did a great job!

jackied129
4/22/19

Im satisfied with the aervice specially with miss sasha who helped me all the way. She made sure to fimd me a good rate amd short lay over since we have imfant traveling with us

michaele386
4/22/19

Joanne helped us 6 months ago book my wife's travel to the Philippines. She provided affordable fares and a workable route. We contacted her for the return trip and she spent a good bit of the day working out the routes and available dates for the return trip. She explained all the terms and conditions so there was no misunderstanding. Very professional.

evant85
4/22/19

NEVER USER THIS COMPANIES SERVICES!!! ASAP Tickets Will not tell you the whole truth about their cancellation fees! If you have to cancel your ticket they will take over half of the ticket fare as "commission for ITN". This is even when you buy the travel insurance (That is close to 200 USD) that they say will cover the cancellation. This fee was NEVER explained to us by the sales rep and it was not on any document given to us before we bought the ticket! The Fare cost $1600 USD fare, they took over $740 USD!! The sales agent Never advised us of this service fee if we cancel! The flight was for our nephew in the Philippines to visit us for a month. We had to cancel because our nephew's visa had not been processed on time by the Manila Embassy. My wife was on the phone with there customer service reps and on hold for hours most of the time. She was on the phone from 1 AM to 3 PM. The reps kept on having to end the call because there shift ended. She asked for supervisors but nothing was done. By the end of it my wife was in tears crying because of stress, lack of sleep and disbelieving that a company could be act like this. In the end she was forced to agree to this fee because the flight was only hours away and if she did not cancel we would lose everything!

Response from Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative
Thank you for your feedback.
Most of our tickets are sold as non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Any changes or cancellations are subject to the applicable fees and those fees depend on the airline and on the fare used.
We could not locate your booking and would like to investigate your case more closely. Kindly e-mail us at feedback@asaptickets.com with you full name and ticket number.

ASAP Tickets Team
dennisc258
4/20/19

We have been working with Decon at ASAP Tickets for more than a year and have booked several trips with him. He offers outstanding, personal service. Decon goes beyond usual level of service and treats us like a member of the family. We could not be more pleased!

aboubacard
4/20/19

alway stressfull whent it come for travel because the price and uncareless for some travel agency. thanks god when i meet arthur he make me confident for my vacation , promess me to have the best cheap ticket .
HE DID IT .
please give arthur a promotion.
athur god bless you

Yes, the price quoted is the price to be paid. Additional perks may be available for purchase on the credit card authorization form, but they require the customer's input to be charged and activated.

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

We are accredited by ARC/IATA, but not by CLIA, and we do not currently sell cruises. Our main activity are discounted air fares. Thank you.

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

Hello, Agent Surya is working with us and he is a reliable agent of ours. You can certainly book tickets with him.

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

Thank you for your question. An email confirmation with the e-ticket will follow shortly, if it hasn't already. Be sure to check your spam folder. For any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact your personal travel agent or our Customer Service department. Thank you.

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

Thank you for your question. If you are referring to our super flex fare, it is ideal for passengers with flexible traveling dates, and guarantees the lowest available price on the market, but it also comes with certain restrictions that must be met. For the travelers with fixed dates, the fares are subject to seat availability in the corresponding booking inventory and depend on the seasonality. Sincerely, ASAP Team

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

Thank you for your question. The luggage policy of the airline companies differs. To find the best convenient deal for you, please contact our Sales Department at 650-263-1714 and they will be happy to assist you. Sincerely, ASAP Team

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

Thank you for your question. Different airlines have different policies in regards to advanced seat assignment. Please contact our Sales Department at 650-263-1714 and your personal travel agent will assist you. Sincerely, ASAP Team

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

Hello, The airlines do on occasion change the schedules of flights for various reasons and the travel agency regrettably cannot control that. You can check your flight schedule and seat assignment with our Customer Service Department at phone number 800 750 2238. Thank you

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

ASAP Tickets is a fully licensed and verified travel agency with many years of activity. There might be impostors illegally using our brand in an attempt to scam people, so please do not be fooled and only trust phone calls from our toll free number and emails from our @asaptickets.com domain. Please make sure not to give out financial information if asked, as ASAP Tickets collects it exclusively via encrypted online secure forms. Thank you.

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ASAP Tickets staff and other customers.

18 Photos for ASAP Tickets