Review of ASAP Tickets

info@asaptickets.com
2018 Customer choice award

ayyappana
2/17/19

The fares were in decent price and the travel agent was really very good in getting the fares and very friendly. ( Christophar kitt thanks a lot man)

simonad3
2/17/19

The agent was very helpful. He spent time to get the best deals in terms of departure/arrival dates, layover duration and price. Since I needed three thickets, I had to compromise a bit on dates based on availability. Overall I had a positive experience.

anandhap
2/17/19

My agent Lucky goes over and beyond to try and get me a great deal. She is patient calm and pleasant in her approach. I highly recommend this business.

marissalydiah
2/15/19

The agent, Woodrow A, was very accommodating and very patient in helping me walked through with the process.

edrianneg
2/14/19

He was very helpful and patient. He tried to give us the best option possible. He is an example of an exceptional customer service! Thanks for all that you do.

fredricac
2/12/19

How refreshing to talk to a customer Service agent who was not only courteous, but solved the issue of my call! Thank you!

elviram10
2/10/19

Agents are extremely courteous, helpful and personable. Wonderful experience. Will definitely deal with again.

edithac2
2/10/19

very accomodating customer service representative,very good in explanation/detailing the terms of getting tickets.

maricarg2
2/9/19

Minerva is so great.she was referred to me by a frnds and he was right!! Minerva is so accomodating and very friendly..now i know where i will be getting all my flights in the future!!!

johnn493
2/9/19

Agent Amir, is the one who helped me out. He was very calm and very understanding. I didn't feel any pressure booking with this agent. He was all the way through the end.
He took his time and explained everything in detail.
I am going to recommend to all my family and friends to go with ASAP Tickets.
Thanks to Amir once more he is Awesome!!!!!!

viktoriaw1
2/9/19

So far I am very happy with the help I had. would recommend ASAP to anybodyThe price was also good and Marvil helped us get non stop tickets , because we have children and we did not want to fly longer than we have too.

larrys430
2/9/19

Peachy the most wonderful lady. Was very helpful !..she walked me thru my options and she was kind I'm so looking forward to my trip. Thanks so much ASAP & you too Peachy your Awsome.

andreeab5
2/6/19

Winlock is the best agent we have dealt with so far. I will always go back to him! Very nice, listen to our needs and comes with solutions.

indirad3
2/6/19

I m Returning Customer for 3 years now from ASAP Ticketes. Berry is very helpful to find good price. Thank you Berry so much!!!

maurac9
2/4/19

Basco is a great help to me. He's very smart and and good employee. He searched for the airlines so that we can got a cheaper and an excellent deal. Thank you very much, Mr. Basco Cordova.

maryjanek1
1/31/19

Albert is without a doubt a miracle worker. I had been searching all the appropriate sites on the right day and time but could not find a reasonable price with good departures and arrivals. Albert found me the perfect flight and carefully explained all the details and walked me through the booking process. Professional, friendly and helpful. I would never go any where to buy my airfare.

randya107
1/31/19

Grey patiently helped me with our airline ticket. He went above and beyond to make sure we got a very good deal.

celiar17
1/28/19

They are always very organized. Their customer service is very helpful. They never fail to find me the cheapest fair with the best quality.

michaelf671
1/28/19

NEVER had ANYONE that was more patient than this guy. I would hire him in a heartbeat. Called back, followed through -many times. Process took quite a while, but can't say enough about him. Got it DONE!

leopoldoa1
1/25/19

Lawrence was very diligent to find me the best deal and was very patient in explaining to me the every details of the transaction. i am very satisfied.

davidb1975
1/23/19

Would use them again.

Dealing with representative Leeroy was great experience!
Spent time with me going through different options for my travel.

dannyc154
1/17/19

Joanne was very diligent to find me the best price
i will use your agency and recommend to friends
i always had a good service and a great experience

piotrd7
1/17/19

Professional, helpful, friendly and knowing every secret of job. Working with Florence was
pleasure like dream.

neilm195
1/17/19

I am a frequently fly for business around the world and normally just deal with the airline direct. However, I was not prepared to pay the ridiculous business class flight cost United wanted, so decided to try a consolidator. I read reviews and was very skeptical but I went through the motions as a comparison. I had a specific date, time period and route I wanted to fly. Ariel was extremely patient and consistently provided various options. I agreed on what I thought was the ideal route and timing. The result was a saving of $3100.

khysners
1/17/19

Agent was so fantastic and helpful. Tickets here are cheaper too. I booked 2 trip to the Philippines and the agent was so helpful and patient in searching the dates and prices that I wanted. Thank you Pierre.

Yes, the price quoted is the price to be paid. Additional perks may be available for purchase on the credit card authorization form, but they require the customer's input to be charged and activated.

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

We are accredited by ARC/IATA, but not by CLIA, and we do not currently sell cruises. Our main activity are discounted air fares. Thank you.

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

Thank your for your question. We are a multicultural, IATA accredited travel agency, with many happy customers and with an A+ rating by BBB (Better Business Bureau). You can visit our webiste at www.asaptickets.com to check our reviews left by our happy customers. Feel free to call 888-203-0928 and get free planning with a travel expert.

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

Thank you for your question. Please contact our 24/7 Sales Department 650-263-1714 for assistance with any commercial inquiries.

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

Hello, Please provide ITN Confirmation number, Name or e-mail address that you have provided to the agent so we could check and send the ticket confirmation. Thank you

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

Please contact our Customer Service phone number 800 750 2238, provide the ITN confirmation number or Ticket Number and you will be assisted with your issue. Thank you

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

Hello. The seat assignment is subject to change and is not displayed on a receipt. Please contact your personal agent for exact details. Thank you.

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

For a quote please contact our live travel agents toll free at 1-650-263-1714 or via our website www.asaptickets.com. Thank you.

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

Thank you for your question. The online engine checks for the lowest possible fare, but does not check for actual availability. Additional restrictions on the displayed fares may apply as well. Please do not hesitate to contact a live travel agent for a complementary quote.

By Candice J., ASAP Tickets Representative

Our part of the job is to arrange your flight as you request. The punctuality of your departure/arrival time depends only on the airline who operates the flight, and usually they do OK.

By Herman B., SkyLuxTravel Representative
Questions? Get answers from the ASAP Tickets staff and other customers.

8 Photos for ASAP Tickets