Review of FishingBooker

admin@fishingbooker.com

conradp21
Conrad P.
2/7/19

Christian and Eric were awesome had a great time! Very polite and knowledgeable. Would book them again in the future for sure! Thx for the amazing adventure

allend46
Allen D.
2/4/19

Easy to use but would suggest photo of boat should be mandatory to be on site. I will now have to request from captain.

stephene145
Stephen E.
2/1/19

We had an excellent time fishing this morning. Captain Kevin put us on the Amberjack and Yellow Tail! Would absolutely recommend this guide service to all and will book again next time we are in Punta Cana.

Steve Eckhart

alleng85
Allen G.
1/31/19

The guide was very nice. However, we had signed-up for 'inland fishing' which we assumed would entail casting and calm conditions. Unfortunately, our scheduled day was windy with large swales, and it turned out that inland fishing doesn't exist in Punta del Este. Therefore, we were limited to bottom fishing in rough conditions and only catching small fish. The guide was nice and apologetic, but the experience was far from what we had anticipated...

johna1211
John A.
1/31/19

Everything so far has been easy and fast. The captain replied to emails promptly. Hopefully all goes well it's the first time using this site

williams1199
William S.
1/25/19

Boat in good shape
Knowledge of area fished
Captain and first mate worked hard the entire trip
Great lunch
A fun day of fishing

leeannb16
Leeann B.
1/22/19

The crew was awesome. Marcela was very informative with emails and we knew exactly where the boat was located, what time to show up, etc. Mirto, the mate, was friendly and helpful. The onboard lunch was delicious. Our group, which ranged in age from 18-78, had a wonderful day fishing

ladonnad4
Ladonna D.
1/22/19

The site doesn't ask for all who are going for the fishing license so I guess that is taken care of the day of the trip. I'm paying for my husband so the license would be in his name: Dale Dartt

erniem32
Ernie M.
1/15/19

Excellent way to shop for the right trip. Would be nice to add a "compare" feature to help narrow down the selections.

suniln13
1/14/19

Today was my 3rd attempt to go fishing using this agent but i've had enough. First time booking got cancelled due to bad weather(understandable). 2nd time got cancelled a day before due to :not enough people booked on the boat, 3rd time i thought yay i finally get to live my life time dream only to drive down an hour to the marina and be told by the captain that fishing booker cancelled it last night. no email, text or phone call. Don't trust this Overseas company anymore. Now I can also see so many bad reviews here. Maybe i should have read all of these first.

geneb93
Gene B.
1/8/19

Bryan provided an outstanding fishing experience that I thoroughly enjoyed. Friendly, affable, and wonderful to talk to, I think he would be outstanding for fishermen from beginner to world class expert. The equipment and boat were top drawer. We caught a broad range of fish including jacks, ladyfish, trout, snapper, and a couple species of shark. I look forward to chartering Bryan again and would recommend him to anyone interested in a great fishing trip.

jamesm1617
James M.
12/31/18

Surprising our son on his 50th birthday. He's always wanted to fish at Costa Rica. I have been looking at many web sites & have found Fishing Booker to be most helpful.

jaye54
Jay E.
12/17/18

I booked a trip for this day for $600 but it was canceled on me. I was told that it was already booked but I still see the same trip online available. Now I need to pay an additional $100 for the same day and think I should be reimubursed the difference. I've called twice to discuss this but have yet to get a call back.

jamesp433
James P.
12/5/18

Poor communication after booking. I had to call the captain to arrange pickup. Maybe that is normal but it wasn't clear to me that is what I had to do.

leed123
Lee D.
11/29/18

All went well...just couldn't contact captain directly...the options I was given didn't apply

other than that, it was fine

laneg17
Lane G.
11/28/18

Always book through fishingbooker. Captain actually invited me to book this time so I knew the date was available for sure.

jakubm19
Jakub M.
11/22/18

User friendly web site with great attitude. Really nice and smooth proces of ordering fishing trip - for me at Mauritius, Le Morne.
Thank you fishingbooker.com. Cheers.

Jakub

leet111
11/20/18

My trip was xld just hours before we took off and it was done via email, even though they had my phone number. We were in a cab, on the way to the dock when the cancellation came through. No explanation either and no way to book with another firm on such short notice. Asked for a phone call several times from fish booker to no avail. Stay away if you need a definite trip!! Shaky!!

barryb192
Barry B.
11/13/18

First time using. First trip cancelled by operator minutes after confirmation hopefully second selection stays confirmed. Overall use is site is excellent.

darrells47
Darrell S.
11/5/18

I rang 36 hours before the tour to book.
Was only informed 5 hours before the trip (11pm) it was not on. Not good enough.
I actually rang the fisherman himself at 5pm 12 hours before the trip and he said he had said to fishing bookers that he can't do the trip earlier that day.
Fishing bookers were still saying they couldn't get in touch with him.
It would have been easier to book direct with him. And I will be in the future.

joshuaj51
Joshua J.
10/28/18

I would give this 5 stars but the payment process does not work correctly in firefox. So I had to go to chrome to complete it.

patrickc284
Patrick C.
10/16/18

One day the bite was off but still had a great time. We'll be back next year and will definitely book with SOA.

joet207
Joe T.
10/7/18

They made it easy by picking up and dropping us off. No cabs to deal with.

Caught one good barracuda and a small tuna. Make sure you insist that YOU reel fish in and not the assistant!

When trolling slowed, they bottom fished for a while which went very well.

My 16 year old daughter and I always felt safe and had a good experience.

colind59
Colin D.
9/26/18

Easy, quick confirmation, captain got back to me next morning. Worked as well or better than I expected

danielm704
9/21/18

This was my second trip with Treble Maker Charter and captain Mark Kornosky, I had the best time fishing for Musky's on Lake Ssint Clair if your looking for a top notch guy who knows this lake like the back of his hand Mark's your guy! He put us on fish I caught my personal best with him. I highly recommend Treble Maker charters for your next fishing trip.

Questions? Get answers from the FishingBooker staff and other customers.

3 Photos for FishingBooker