Review of FishingBooker

admin@fishingbooker.com

richarde235
Richard E.
4/15/19

Great trip! We fished with Mike and Ramon today. They worked hard to put us on fish all day. The early morning bite was crazy. 23 fish total today. Would highly recommend!

lawrencep57
Lawrence P.
4/14/19

I don’t have any access to that email while here so text or call with any info. Thank you!
Can’t wait!

shannonm277
Shannon M.
4/12/19

First option was not available and I’ve had half dozen emails offering then withdrawing other dates. Still need to make sure first order is cancelled.the option for instant book is preferable.

matthewk170
Matthew K.
4/11/19

very easily accomplished. I like that I can cancel up to 04/27/2019 if our plans are forced to change. we look forward to it

georgea181
George A.
4/8/19

Last minute cancellation. We had to contact Fishing Booker to even get captain to respond when we were trying to confirm. Now trying to book another trip for same time because we rented a car specifically to get to boat.

tomk441
Tom K.
4/7/19

Captain Chris put us on fish. Caught a monster Red and a big Spotted Trout. Lots of Blues and a couple of big ones that broke my son-in-laws line. Fishing has been slow the past couple of weeks so we were very happy. We'll be back.

claytonf16
Clayton F.
4/3/19

Finding a charter was very easy. I liked using this site, as opposed to riding around looking & making call after call to find & book a charter. My only dislike was that the filters didn't work very well. After filtering for 6 person charters, only about 1/3 to 1/2 of the listings were for 6 people. The majority were for 2 people...

mikec562
Mike C.
3/31/19

The captain was very friendly and the boat was nice. Did not catch the fish we were after but still enjoyed the day

randyl114
Randy L.
3/31/19

Matt, Todd's mate, was amazing,personable,knowledgeable, and kind. Todd knew every fishing spot and because of it, we were able to land 30 to 40 fish with 5 people fishing. Nice day.

rodneyh71
Rodney H.
3/30/19

Captain and crew worked hard the whole time to locate fish. Caught a nice barracuda. I would definitely book the Balihoo again.

dona92
Don A.
3/28/19

Booking this fishing trip was easy. The site was very informative and easy to navigate. Good experience!!

ericb458
Eric B.
3/27/19

It was great. There were 8 in our party. Novice fishermen for the most part and we had low expectations about the day. Turned out to be a great experience for all despite not catching many fish. The crew was great. The day was beautiful and the Entite experience was outstanding. Nice very boat, friendly, helpful and eager to please.

joelm162
Joel M.
3/26/19

Our adventure went off without a hitch tho the wind made it a challenge & never made it to deep water because of the swells. Suggest staying in close contact with your captain prior to your trip to have a handle on what you can expect for your day on the water.

mikem1200
Mike M.
3/26/19

Very difficult to find their location since it is behind a shopping center. Should be noted in their directions and confirmation. Also need a sign in Gulf Dr. as to where it is.

elainey3
Elaine Y.
3/26/19

You need something on your website that shows actual available times instead of me having to book, pay, wait 24 hours to be told there's no availability on that day, then starting the process again

timm245
Tim M.
3/25/19

Outstanding guide. Worked to put us on a variety of fish. Knowledgeable and great with my boys. We have fished all over the US and would rank Jeremy at the top.

ronnieb37
Ronnie B.
3/25/19

The process of booking is so hit or miss. You book a trip and wait only to find out that it is declined. If you want to book an alternative, you have to wait until the first trip is declined before you can start the process to book a new won. Really bad.

rebeccao58
Rebecca O.
3/24/19

It was very easy. Great pics and very informative details. Excited to do this for my husband’s birthday surprise.

kavehr
Kaveh R.
3/18/19

Fishing with Anglers Dream is an exceptional value. The captain and crew are hospitibal, fun, friendly and knowledgeable. We had an awesome day on the water and caught a good amount of quality edible fish. I'd do it again, no question!

emilym353
Emily M.
3/18/19

We use Fishing Booker every year to plan our deep sea fishing trips. It's never been easier to get exactly what we need for everytone in the family to have a great time1

taniad22
Tania D.
3/16/19

Awesome and easy hope the trip is just the same. As this is a surprise for husband and his friend and son

benjamink32
Benjamin K.
3/14/19

fishing booker delivers on price, selection, and ease of use. they get great anglers and customer service is awesome. excellent tool for any fisherman.

larryj88
Larry J.
3/12/19

I was unable to talk with Scott prior to having to book and I could not send email to get response. I would still like to talk with him about our trip.

jackh253
Jack H.
3/11/19

Captain Aaron did a great job putting us on fish. We could easily have caught our limit of Sheepshead, but decided to catch some large redfish bulls on light tackle. What a blast! Aaron genuinely likes to fish and educated us on techniques for catching trout, drum and sheepshead. Looking forward to our next trip to Galveston, but will only fish with Capt. Aaron from now on!

jerryg235
Jerry G.
3/6/19

You should have told me the marina was not close to the Secrets resort, it cost me an additional $130.00 dollars to get there

Questions? Get answers from the FishingBooker staff and other customers.

3 Photos for FishingBooker