Review of Lazada.sg

customer@lazada.sg

adriant49
12/3/18
TL:DR - BEST TO AVOID!

Ordered(in Jul 2018) a remote control toy for a present. Toy arrived with missing parts. Contacted seller and seller said he/she would send over the missing parts. Waited close to two months and a package arrived. However, it was not the missing parts. Contacted the seller once again. Seller once again said he/she will send over the missing parts. Had to waited close to another two months and a packaged arrived. Once again without the correct missing parts! Tried to contact the seller once again, but the seller has gone quiet and is ignoring all contact attempts..

Contacted Lazada customer service. They tried to contact the seller but received no response from the seller after a week or so. Seems like they cannot even control the sellers on their platform. So, in the end they say they cannot do anything and it's my problem to sort things out with the seller. During the email exchanges with Lazada, it's quite obvious to see that the people replying do not bother (or cannot read) as replies on different days are sometimes the same canned or "cut and paste" answers.

Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time and money on this e-commerce platform. There are so many better ones out there.

Oh yeah, their site doesn't allow you to leave negative reviews. So, take all reviews with a bucket of salt.
felciam
12/3/18
Lazada had this promo of spend $600 and get $60 voucher with them on 11.11. So I have obtained the $60 voucher with my spending and decided to apply it on a GoPro 7 Purchase. That is when all the nightmare started.

I have done my due deligent to make sure the seller has a rating of 90% or above before I place any online order with them. Unfortunately for this case, the seller was uncontactable for 15days with my purchase status pending processing. During this 15 days, the estimated deivery date was actually been rescheduled once. After which the seller contacted me that they had to cancel my order as they do not have enough stocks.

So I thought all is good right? Since I made my purchase with the good and reliable Lazada, I will be able to get my refund to make another Gopro 7 purchase right?

I am so wrong. I had to contact them everyday to get a reply on the refund statues. After which they told me that Lazada will only refund the amount less the $60 voucher which I had applied. Which mean that the $60 voucher I have earned by spending $600 with Lazada is gone just because the seller is unable to fulfil my purchase. So I send in an appeal.

Keep it in mind that the $60 was a LAZADA 11.11 PROMO. After 2 weeks of constence checking with Lazada, the customer service staff finally got a reply from their managment saying that they are unable to reinstate my $60 voucher as the "code" was issued by the seller. And that I can take advantage of their oncoming promo by visiting the "link. - https://www.lazada.sg/promo-details/?spm=a2o42.helpcenter.footer_top.15.3458455f1lpsMg"
Please check the facts right before replying.
Firstly, it was a LAZADA 11.11 PROMO Voucher.
I've made multiple purchase with different seller in order to achieve $600 spending on LAZADA.
Which means I had earn the "Spend $600 to get $60 voucher" from LAZADA's PROMO and not from any other seller.
Secondly, with this type of customer service do you think I would dare to take the risk of losing my vouchers after spending a fortune with Lazada?
Thirdly, I find it pretty dumb to not be able to leave any review or ratings on the seller whom was not able to process my purchase. This type of seller will greatly affect our customer's shopping expirience with LAZADA.

I do not think it is right to let your loyal customer bear the $60 loss just because your seller was unable to meet on the demand. Specially after 15 days of delay in the processing status and 2 weeks of contence chasing refunds with Lazada customer service. This purchase is a TOTAL NIGHTMARE.

With this, I guess I would think twice about purchasing through LAZADA again. Specially during the PROMO period.
jamesk565
10/30/18
Long story short, 1st fan purchase, came in faulty, requested for an exchange, item collected back, we were without a fan and waited for a month just to know the item is out of stock. Ok fine, purchase a different model, order came in wrong. Request to do 1 to 1 exchange, can't do. Have to send the item back first and god know how long I've got to wait again this time. Asked to purchase the wrong item with a price offset, can't oblige too. So yea lizarda is good when your item arrives correct and in good order, else good luck.
vivianv24
10/28/18
I cought some clothes on Lazada few times. It's ok, the price is cheap so I didn't expect much about the quality. The only thing I don't like is the shipper. They quite rude when they know I wasn't at home.
ew98
10/18/18
I made my first purchase with Lazada and they just cancelled my orders cos seller update the price from SGD 49 to SGD 71. This is so ridiculous and unethical of them to do so. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA!!!! You will regret badly....I have never encounter so irresponsible Lazada staff nor seller ever in our platform!!! Trust me ...you will regret placing orders....Hope they go bust ASAP !!!!
tushark11
10/18/18
My order status says item already delivered but I haven't received anything yet.
Its 3rd day since I registered the online complaint with Lazada but so far no one has contacted me, also they don't have any customer care contact no / email id.

Absolutely no way for me to know what is happening. No clue if I will get back my money or item will come at a later point of time...
jamesf536
10/18/18
Dear Sir,As a regular user of your website for my company and personal purchases, I ordered amongst other things a 24 inch LG monitor which was delivered this afternoon.To my surprise, on opening the box,I encountered 2 issues:A. The 3 year warranty card that came with the monitor requires postage to Malaysia for validity. B. On trying to even insert the disk that also came with it, the boot was no happening as per instructions. I am rather disappointed that Lazada takes such merchants to it SG website. I would like a full refund of my purchase and please let me know when you can collect it. I still have the opened box and items that came with the box.
calvint20
10/1/18
Fake producs too aplenty that I'm not even touchin this site again. Customer service always gives template answers. Fake perfumes, too good to be true. I was too blind to see that it was too good to be true
onlinefanp
9/18/18
Ordered an item but didn't received. Mention that it will be returned to seller as 1) security issue. 2) didn't collect at collection point 3) marked damaged. No attempt to resolve simply refund.
Never buy from them.
shuh
9/9/18
I ordered 5 items and i only received 1. Website doesn't even have proper customer service. Do not buy from them.
bobbalak
8/23/18
Order msata drive and delivered m.2 ssd. Returned the product immediately and asked for refund of my money but still no response.
Looks lazada is totally a scam, fraud and not returning money.
Initially they told it will take 2-4 business day but its already over and they are playing games when asked for money
margarett117
8/17/18
Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!
Signed up for 60 days free trial for liveteam where mentioned that can cancel anytime without charges. end up charged to pay even though I cancel it in a month!!
cherriec7
8/16/18
Lazada is a scam, they will never send you your orders and rob you of your money, I have not received my order for almost ONE MONTH now and they have still not refunded me.

I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lazada needs to be shut down and reported as fraudulent website this website is a SCAM
vv17
6/26/18
The shopping experience was not bad but if you sign up for a LiveUp membership, make sure to cancel the automatic renewal, because they keep charging your credit card otherwise. I was surprised to see a nearly $60 charge on my card from Lazada, even though we don't even live in Singapore anymore. Turns out it's the automatic renewal, which they don't warn you about. I would say not great customer service, for that reason.
asfdasdfa
5/2/18
Lazada.sg . Cheater! They remove if your reviews are negative about their sellers!.

As well if you order and cancel it immediately within a minute also they are charging half of the amount!.

CHEATERS! LAZADA!

I strongly don't suggest to buy at lazada.sg
lawrences57
5/1/18
This is what happened:-

- Ordered 1 macbook hard case and 1 macbook screen protector.

- Lazada not only delivered me the same item 4 times, they also charged my card 4 times

- Been following up with their customer service for over 2 months, and still no resolution to the problem.

In short- unable to get back my money.
anony471
4/10/18
They remove your review if it is negative. I received a fake product, and instead of giving me a refund, they removed by bad review. What an awful, cheating company! Don't ever buy from them!
weiy7
3/30/18
Urgh, ordered from them on 2 separate occassions and on both ocassions, neither product arrived. Didn't even receive a call, and while still settling with customer service, they even had the audacity to send me an email saying that case was closed????

Terrible terrible delivery service
tengk1
3/20/18
Same problem as well. Lazada just auto-deduct from my visa card when I didn't even sign up. Unscrupulous way of doing business!
samuelw45
3/19/18
I returned a defective external drive 5 weeks ago. Customer service kept giving the excuse that there is a huge backlog of returns to be evaluated. Hence, the delay in processing mine. When I submitted an email enquiry on my returned item a while ago, I received an email saying the case is closed. This high handed action amounts to a rip-off in my opinion!
juliej102
3/16/18
Dont joint liveup dont join liveup Dont join liveup!!!
Its soooo fraudulent that I get super frustated emailing the cuatomer service every other day. Im a paid member but many promos that they advertised simply DONT WORK! Where do i start

Netflix - promo couldnt be applied if my billing is attached to apple. I had to cancel my membership etc etc lots of crazy hassle just to make It work.

Uber - 10th ride $10 off promo still doesnt work! I alreay had 50 more rides and everytime I have to email them asking why the promo is not working.
Same thing with ubereats, nothing works.

I have not checked the rest , perhaps Im being cheated as well there. How can u possibly keep up with such untrustworthy program?
lyo13
Ly O.
3/16/18
viewed on Sat, 10/03/2018 - 13:22
Bad company May I know what action can we as consumer takes if Lazada continues to delay refund. I have returned my item a month ago and no refund has been initiated. The reply from customer service is that they are under system upgrade. But it has been a month passed and I still have not get my refund. I have emailed them to ask when can I receive the refund and provide me with some info when the system is up and guess what... no reply. Is the company trying to scam us?
mayk33
3/11/18
Live what?? Live up is not even listed in Lazada shopping platform, how dare you deduct fees from any of Customer's credit card??! Shame on you Lazada!
fional28
2/26/18
Item delivered different from purchased, returned and requested correct item to be delivered. ITEM NEVER CAME. Despite emails, chats enquiry and even telephone calls, NO ONE can tell me if there is stock, or redelivery is going to happen. Frustrated, requested for refund, was told refund subject to approval n process by "Warehouse team". No definite date for response. Mistake made by Lazada. Payment collected by Lazada. Failure to deliver by Lazada. Decision to refund or no by Lazada. Where are my rights as a client? I should be entitled to have my money back, not wait for them to approve refund of my money. Customer service said 'they can't do anything'. What a sham of a business ...
chulag1
2/24/18
I requested for a refund Jan 23 same day when I received the WRONG ITEM. I bug their Chat Reps almost everyday to check for updates. Coz if i wont do it, I think they will not do any actions. Three weeks passed when I returned my item I received an email finally that they received it .. At first they rejected it without informing me.. If i didnt chat a rep that time maybe they'll just send back the item.. the moment i knew it was rejected i requested for reevaluation then it took another week for them to finally process the refund..

Do not buy expensive or branded items on Lazada, unsure of its quality and authenticity. My past purchase are either cheap items shipped from China or from reliable local sellers like Autobacs, Prolink and small I.T products.

By Vic K.

My credit card also got charged $1 for no reason this morning! So this is how they earn money from us..

By Toss L.

I am in same situation.

By Lua w.

Questions? Get answers from the Lazada.sg staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Lazada.sg