Review of Lazada.sg

Tel: +65 8249 5711
customer@lazada.sg

anthonyk87
2/5/18
Utterly disappointed with my recent order. Seller fails to fulfil my order and cancel without explanation or any reason. Lazada's customer service suck to the core, they provide empty promises that my order will be delivered and kept me waiting, and just waiting for my order to be cancelled in the end. Be warned if you are ever making any purchases from Lazada, it could be your worst nightmare.
curiousk
1/24/18
Lazada expected me as a customer to know their products SKU code which was more than 20 illegible characters to search for what I wanted instead of their specific webpage having a list to select the desired colour of the product. Had to wait double the period for that same item reordered in a different color due to Lazada's expertise in handling this matter. What's worse is that they just gave a lip-service apology and not really do their end to rectify the matter
dsfadsa
1/19/18
Products are good for the price paid for and service treatment has been fair on most occasions. Some blips can be overlooked at times, but some of their staff do really assist.
aca36
12/16/17
My first purchase with Lazada was a nightmare due to incomplete address given to third party vendor by Lazada. Customer Service agents kept asking me to repeat my address and instigating that I was the one given the wrong address. Parcel was left at speedpostfor a week and no one bother to contact post office to redeliver the parcel. I decided to send email to the CEO and according to the next CS agent told me she will handle my case. I waited for few days and still noticed the parcel still not fixed with post office. According to post office they told me so far they have not receive any call from Lazada. But Lazada CS agent told me they have contacted them. Who is telling the true??? I couldnt wait any longer decided to call the post office and reconfirm the address with them. What they told me is incomplete of unit number. I even told the Lazada CS agent the mistakes. Same problems arrises for my 2nd & third orders. 2nd order was fortunate that the post office despatch took the initiative called me to reconfirm the address. They have the right not to do cos they do not work for Lazada. However the 3rd parcel now with post office for days pending for redelivery. I sent 2 emails to CEO and the assigned CS agent 2 days ago till now no responses???
jasonk133
12/11/17
Goods are great, service have been prompt and of good quality. Shipments are sometimes slow but always within the promised dates so far. Great experience so far with Lazada.
paulb399
12/6/17
After a week still no delivery of items which should be delivered,. Ninjavan is the new delivery service of Lazada and also Zalora. Ninjavan gives you somewhere in the morning a message that they deliver TODAY and you have to be at home the whole day. That is impossible and very bad customer service. This is again like old times where you do not care about the customer. Really, this is what you are going to do every time??? than i am not home because i did not know and they tell me that they will only deliver 3 times. second time they claim to have been here but they have NOT delivered, liars also. and even worse i made one purchase of 3 items and they are all delivered on different timing, so this delivery experience and me being at home the whole day for 3 items (a mouse, keyboard and monitor). It seems like i also go the old fashion way and buy the same articles from Challenger, that is less time and maybe even cheaper. This was indeed the last time i purchased from Lazada.
Furthermore can you now please deliver my items or maybe better, just refund me and i go shopping at challenger.
Lazada, you should be ashamed of yourselves
leonardt11
11/22/17
Lazada engages the use of a logistics service provider called Ninja Van. This vendor is totally unreliable and all items ordered are horrendously delayed. To add insult to injury, Ninja Van's customer service is non existent.

Where does this leave the customer? Non receipt of goods promised within a stipulated time and very frustrated, angry and pissed off.

For the information of all, I ordered GROCERIES and it was delivered 2 weeks late! I shan't go into the specifics but can you imagine the state of my groceries?

Until Lazada changes their delivery vendor from Ninja Van to whoever, I would suggest the use of other online portals that use the services of other logistics companies besides Ninja Van.
billiea3
11/15/17
I signed up for LiveUp membership through RedMart but used a different email address with Lazada. When I wanted to purchase something through Lazada, I changed my email address to reflect the one that I have with RedMart to get the 5% rebate from being a LiveUp member. To cut the long story short, I called their customer service, asked for assistance on why my liveup membership wasnt reflected on my Lazada account, it took them forever to figure out. Whats worst, when I was finally at the last straw, I asked them to just terminate my account because who wastes their time with customer service? This is 2017, you dont spend 20-30 mins on customer service asking them to figure out and solve your problem. Let alone terminating an account? They have to send emails here and there because they simply cannot just delete an account as requested. Isnt that just a button?!! What a joke!!! Thank God for Amazon. Most of my problems (if not all!) are solved within the 5 mins i have them on chat! If only I can give Lazada zero stars!
finial
11/14/17
Automatically renewed membership. Only know when amount deducted from credit card should only renew when customer say okay. So freaking annoying that I paid for a totally useless $#*!. Cant refund either. WAKE UP LIVE UP TEAM, THATS NOT HOW YOU SHOULD BE DOING BUSINESS!!!!
kalystatt
10/18/17
First item came from a local store with address listed. Bought a pair of steelseries headphones with no problems.
Second item is also from a local store but with no address or website, decided to trust Lazada. My item got mixed up with someone else's. I received another customer's items with their receipt! Printed on it is their name, address and phone number! Too dangerous!
Asked for replacement because I thought it pays to be nice (item received is more expensive than what I paid for) Waiting for quality check is 2-4 business days (now the 4th day) Waiting for delivery is another 2-5 days. All in all, replacement will take 9 days the latest.
Way too long, Lazada. Even Amazon processes my refund within 2 days along with quality checks.

Tip for consumers: Remember to check seller

infantt
10/14/17
They have introduced "Liveup" and activated this yearly membership without even asking customer. I never knew until the money was deducted from my credit card. Horrible experience and hope they refund it.
lext3
10/11/17
no way to communicate to seller, lazada doesnt even care about customer service or user friendliness. worse site ever visited. brought 2 items only received 1, customer service is uncontactable and live chat not working. what kind of site is this, poor customer oriented site. no delivery status or shipping tracking. charges full amount for shipping but no tracking. received product is the worse, rusty product, damaged and no way to contact customer service. refund still require to go thru return hassle. recommend to close
angrym5
9/20/17
returned a $749 item back in 7 Aug. got an email that refund was completed on the 10 Aug and today is 21 Sept and the refund still not reflecting on my account. Lazada was claiming they processed but DBS said no refund was made. I was robbed $749 by Lazada and I don't know if i will ever get my money back! they have both the item and my money! I'm so furious! Don't ever purchase from them!
aamerh1
9/12/17
i have nice experience with it yet. some time delay in delivery. mostly got in one week. easy to pay online. good customer service.
lesliet56
9/11/17
Bought the $9.90 perfume deals! FRKING WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY! THE PERFUME AND THE ONE I BOUGHT AT ROBINSONS SMELLS TOTALLY DIFFERENT! YOU SHOULD HAVE A SYSTEM TO CHECK PLEASE! OMG!
charlesn37
8/15/17
I'm very disappointed with your service!
First, when my parcel is already reached at post office you didn't tell me the exact destination to collect my parcel. So, I just can search myself through the website by the tracking no. given, but I still can't get the exact destination. After that I contact with your staff, I ask him/her where can I collect my items, and give him/her my order no. He/she ask me to wait 24-48hours for the answer because he/she also don't where is my parcel now. After the day, the driver called me, he said that he already outside my home, the time he called me I'm not at home, I feel very funny why you don't call me earlier to make sure that whether I am at home or not?? Then, he just leave my things outside the door! I just want to ask where is his responsibility!? The main thing is I order 2 items you just sent me one item............The worst online shop.... Just once ........I won't use this apps again.......
chowa
8/9/17
I have been waiting for a product of my bicycle touch holder but they never help to track. they have also ignored my email. I will probably need to seek the enforcement to ensure they are fair to buyers. please be careful if u see this email.
skytrd
7/28/17
Alot fake stuffs issues by shops by opening the seal and put fake stuffs or used product and sent to customers we cant do anything like leave bad feedback to warn others thus shops keep use it as an advantage to cheat customers.Should implement the feedback of shops to retain customers.
cl8716
7/13/17
You have invested billion here. Please be aware that Lazada is way far from your Taobao/Tmall. Example:
If put in a bad comment of a product, it will go to moderation and never make its way to the product review. Therefore u will see all products has good review.

I am a fan of Taobao/Tmall where we don't have such restriction.
rere2
7/6/17
If you are ordering small value item which not required warranty, you are fine with lazada.

Lazada.sg is another type of fraudulence. Be careful when you are buying from Lazada about warranty. They never honor warranty even the product is defective. They keep on dragging my refund after they receive returned faulty item. They wont notify what so ever when the received returned item. It's funny that Lazada said they are ready to face Amazon.
Ladaza, I am sure you will be down.
The worst online shop I ever encountered.
China online shops (Banggood, Gearbest, DeaExtreme, FastTech) are way better than Lazada.

Updates: I had received refund for the defective item and updated the overall rating.
(If you are buying electronic items, take note that refund process is very long and customer service may not provide clear responses in time)
nicolask10
7/1/17
I ordered a $500 product with a Live Up account and was promised a 10% rebate. It said that the rebate would automatically apply when the item status is changed to delivered. Item took 2 days to change to delivered status (which required an email and call from me to get changed). When rebate came, it was only $0.70 and I had to give them another call asking to rectify this issue. Was promised vouchers to cover up for the missing rebate but have yet to hear from them yet. This is absolutely ridiculous, issue after issue and I am still nowhere closer to getting my money back. DO NOT USE LAZADA.
erict82
6/25/17
without inform or requesting user whether to continue membership, lazada deduct money from credit card for some liveup membership. i will post this on facebook
limt3
6/12/17
I ordered the earphones with Lazada on 8 June . The website status then showed that it is in process. Fast forward to 12 June , I was informed that my order has been cancelled due to "system error" . I was also informed that the refund process had been initiated and "completed" . However, I have checked with my credit card issuing bank and Visa , they checked and found no such transaction (refund) from Lazada. I am disappointed with Lazada, to say the least. So far, based on what I read on reviews on Lazada, they are mostly poor reviews. I am thinking twice about making another purchase on Lazada again.
williet5
6/6/17
Happily bought an item on discount from LAZADA.sg and end up cancelled by them giving the reason that "system error". Perhaps the discount is wrongly advertised.
So will customer able to trust any discounted items advertise with LAZADA.sg? This is like lucky draw.with luck you buy it with discount else.. unlucky and wait for refund and check with the bank end of the month to confirm the refund and bank admin cancellation charges if is any.
matthewl67
5/29/17
Lazada sucks. Period. Delivery came in 2 weeks later than the stated date. Do not waste your time with Lazada. Getting refund is a HUGE pain and it takes weeks to get your refund even though the website states they will refund in a day.

Do not buy expensive or branded items on Lazada, unsure of its quality and authenticity. My past purchase are either cheap items shipped from China or from reliable local sellers like Autobacs, Prolink and small I.T products.

By Vic K.

My credit card also got charged $1 for no reason this morning! So this is how they earn money from us..

By Toss L.

I am in same situation.

By Lua w.

Questions? Get answers from the Lazada.sg staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Lazada.sg