Lazada.sg

Lazada.sg has a consumer rating of 1.35 stars from 144 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Lazada.sg most frequently mention customer service, credit card and order number problems. Lazada.sg ranks 325th among Marketplace sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 2.6%

No positive highlights yet

• Customer service was not helpful, was difficult to reach, never offered a solution and kept talking in circles.
How would you rate Lazada.sg?

“Recommend Lazada”

Umar R.
6/18/20

My overall experience with Lazada has been positive. I have been shopping on their platform since April 2020. Out of the 65 items i ordered since then, only 1 item was not delivered, which later Lazada refunded me for it. The items are mostly delivered within the scheduled time frame. I personally preferred their delivery partner, Ninja Van for their responsiveness. The return process is almost seamless. Best to check and reject an item upon delivery, for better chances of refund. However, I urge Lazada to improve on their customer service. The automatic response system can be frustrating. We prefer human to human communication. A customer service hotline would be great :)

“Poor after sale service”

Fennie O.
2/28/21

Recently, I bought a wall clock thru Lazada. Vendor said that the delivery could be delayed because of cny holidays but they will send a free gifts first. Unfortunately, the clock did not arrive and sms sent to vendor retailer unreplied. Unlike my experience with Amazon, lazada offered offered no assurance and solution to the non delivery. Thankfully, the purchase price is relatively inexpensive.

customer service (47)
fennieo
February 28th, 2021
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers:
Better buy from sites that are responsible for the full supply chain .

Products used:
Wall clock .

rowenae4
June 11th, 2020

I have not received my
Order from Lazada via J&T express for over a
Month now, i have been contacting them thru email, txt etc buy they said they are still working on a solution. 1 month already? Replies in emails are repetitive, scripted, copy paste, this has caused me a great amount of stress already, my items worth is near 200$ thats why i am trying very hard to recover. What can a customer do? How long should I wait?

nnasr
May 12th, 2020

Latest delivery date passed. Contacted seller and was informed item was delivered to Lazada and that they have informed Lazada to expedite the delivery to me. Received an email from Lazada stating that there will be a delay for up to two weeks after which my order will be cancelled for a refund. Either seller or Lazada is not telling the truth. First time using Lazada and probably my last time.

leec318
October 31st, 2020

Lazada sent me a link to provide evidence for appeal but the link cannot be opened despite notifying them thru many ways. On the day of date line, they emailed me n stated closed case because I did not respond. Their external customers support sys sounded extremely help n promised many things but nothing were true. The product I bought did not meet my requirement, delayed delivery n box was torn. They rejected my appeal without reason. Given their care-less attitude, no wonder the customers' data were stolen. Do not be get into my situation. Do not patronise Lazada.

himanshuj8
May 14th, 2020

I didn't receive my product and transaction is closed by Lazada, upon cancellation of order not systems is asking to return the material for refund, what a joke and no contact with Lazada customer care. They even didn't have contact number where we can call and they don't have policy to call customer. $#*!ty things and ugly experience. Likely to close my Lazada account after this dispute over. My order number is *******9212238 dt 21st April. Honestly Amazon is better in customer care services.

renel88
April 7th, 2020

Lazarus success was built on trust, reliability and quality of the product sold as an E-commerce marketplace, That reputation is disappearing - I've had multiple orders being canceled delayed, partially delivered and even damaged, I have tried to complain online, but with no response - Lazada seams to have taken in so many sellers that they have lost the control, it is frustrating and sad.

vinnat
February 23rd, 2020

Order placed on 29 Jan 2020 at 08:49:20, Order #*******8849. Supposed to be delivered by 5 Feb 2020, no updates on delivery and I had to What's App seller "Freshening Professional". Seller replied on 20 Feb, saying will be delivered within the week. Till date, it's still not delivered and it's over a month and seller is not responding to What's App either. Lazada's portal does not have a hotline for customer service either. So, is the seller fraudulent or is Lazada being ignorant?

lalithal3
November 6th, 2020

I ordered a AIRBOT vacuum on 10th Oct. On 16 Oct I received a Filter (attached)
When checked they said it is a Free Gift and Item will be delivered in few days.
When the filter was delivered their tracking system changed to DELIVERED. And till now I have not received the item thou I have been chasing them since. Now they are saying they unable to refund as I exceeded the time frame.
This is a CHEAT, they send a free gift worth $15 and change the tracking to delivered.

tangc2
October 23rd, 2020

Ordered 4 units of Samsung UHD display from iTechnology. Promised 2 days delivery. Items was not delivered after 20 days despite items updated as packed. Cannot cancel order via app since items has been updated as packed. Tried to contact seller numerous times, no response at all. Finally engage Lazada help to cancel the order and get the refund back.

Do not recommend buying from iTechonlogy. Looks like company has been struck off ACRA list since 2019.

josephr926
September 23rd, 2020

Beware of this particular seller (Bodhi store) in Lazada website. I recently purchased a pair nike shoes on 04/09/2020 and was told by seller i will received a random free gift follow by the shoes. In the end, the free gift was shipped via order number therefore the platform assumed my order has been shipped. Its a cunning and smart move i would say. Until now, i have yet to receive my shoes. I will not purchase any shoes/sneakers on lazada again.

umarr2
June 18th, 2020

lct
March 3rd, 2021

Poor finance team, esp the CFO... total lack of accountability.

I love to shop at Lazada as their website is easy to manoeuvre... BUT their payments policy/process is crap. I have had risk scanning issues for 7 times over the past 7 months and have had to submit the same pictures of my credit cards and statements every time to their finance department... whereby the finance team will take as long as as 3-4 weeks to resolve. Asked to speak to their CEO or compliance officers many times but requests were totally ignored. This is really horrendous for a platform that should make ease of payment a priority as people usually spend more than an hour browsing before deciding what to buy. And I shop for my groceries on RedMart once a week at the minimum!

jenniferl1183
August 21st, 2020

Did not receive my complete order. It was very cumbersome to get to customer service, when i finally got one guy Gerry, on live chat, he took his time to reply and gave no help, though in a very "humble" polite manner.
He told to me contact the seller myself.

jamess4159
January 13th, 2021

Buggy Website for seller & insufficient learning resources. This Company only focus on $$$ marketing promotions and customers, doesn't care about sellers. Technical difficulties take 1 month to resolve.

cp204
May 21st, 2020

Bought sk2 eye cream from Lazada- Shicara. Upon delivery, not professionally sealed and opened to check - watery. Unlike The creamy Eye cream which I have been using for over 20 years. Immediately submitted the return. Rejected by shicara though told her it's watery, should be a fake product. But denied. Lazada doesn't help and keep asking for evidence. I showed Lazada how real eye cream vs watery. Said evidence not enough. With 3 times evidence provided still not satisfied and keep asking for evidence. I am a consumer and not supplying sk2... I provided whatever I know and Lazada instead of protecting customer, gang up with shicara and forced me to give the refund and return. It's totally a scam!

bernardn27
September 13th, 2020

The seller take so long to despatch item but can't even cancel item like other online platforms. Now my money stuck.

st471
May 13th, 2020

Very bad experience. No customer service help available and no change in my shipping status since 1 mth back and no way to get update from them. Plain horrible.

vonl5
May 27th, 2020

System will cancel order anytime after more than a week of ordered and payment done. They can give any reason example "prohibited item" while many of that items and similar items from same or different sellers are still available for ordering after long time.

marcelb86
November 1st, 2020

Virtually non-existent customer service. Chatbots and no real email to get hold off. Useless trying to return a deflective item, it's just an agonizing goose chase.

williamc1569
May 20th, 2020

Collusion in a fraud with Seller

It has been three weeks and the item is still at my place, AFTER REPEATED REQUESTED FOR RETURN.

Lazada first gave FALSE statement that the item has been with Courier (Ninja Van, its unfortunate delivery partner), which is not true.

Lazada has been FULLY AWARE that the item belongs to a product category that Ninja Van (courier) DOES NOT handle.

Ninja van came to my place on Lazada's request to collect the item THREE times, but each time the poor and good-natured delivery man needed to return the item as their warehouse cannot handle.

LAZADA is WELL AWARE of such a restriction, but kept lying / refusing to refund.

LAZADA shows the case status as "On its way to SELLER / with courier".

LAZADA now says Seller will come and collect the item. The SELLER NEVER CAME, and of course a refund will never be given, since the item will never be returned.

Readers need to discern such a nasty practice, and its shoddy CHINESE OWNER behind. Completely shameless - just as they spread the wuhan virus across the globe!

Note: posted the photo of the $#*! Lazada sent.

roberts3479
July 4th, 2020

I have been writing to Lazada to get my refund if $468 for almost a month now. No action taken. Always keep getting standard replies that it is being looked into. Can anyone suggest how to ensure I get the refund?

mohdj5
May 21st, 2020

Recently i received items that is different from seller advertisement.

Now the seller had edited the description, but still using the same original pictures taken from the original manufacturer.

Complain to Lazada, no reply.
My review pictures also have been removed by Lazada.

yenz
June 21st, 2020

They purposely made 2 times payment for their pre-sale item where you have to pay the deposit first then few days later 2nd payment manually, it will not auto deduct from your card. This is where they trying to scam your deposit because if you not notice and missed out the payment time frame then order will be cancelled and deposit are non-refundable. There will not be any clear info on the payment part or the cancellation part until order been cancelled and you will receive message saying it's not refundable. After using their services for so long, first time I encountered with this experience and time to remove them.

feh4
May 31st, 2020

Lazada has given me mixed feelings about online shopping. The experience with lazada is not safe and should not be trusted. For future online shopping, I will definitely steer away from this platform. My story goes as follows. I placed an order for a monitor which i urgently needed during Covid19 circuit breaker. However, after many weeks of patiently waiting, and attempts to reach customer service, my order never arrived. Customer service was not helpful, was difficult to reach, never offered a solution and kept talking in circles. Instead of offering a concrete solution, they kept apologizing for the their malpractices. At the end, they forced a refund upon me, just to brush me off their shoulders. Their practices are totally customer unfriendly! Beware!

premas7
March 13th, 2020

They close your case without informing you, push the blame between customer and merchant and pull out any excuse in the book to not deal with your complaint!

Do not buy expensive or branded items on Lazada, unsure of its quality and authenticity. My past purchase are either cheap items shipped from China or from reliable local sellers like Autobacs, Prolink and small I. T products.

By Vic K.