Lazada SG

Lazada SG has a consumer rating of 1.33 stars from 153 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Lazada SG most frequently mention customer service, credit card and live chat problems. Lazada SG ranks 370th among Marketplace sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Customer service was not helpful, was difficult to reach, never offered a solution and kept talking in circles.
How would you rate Lazada SG?

“Recommend Lazada”

Umar R.
6/18/20

My overall experience with Lazada has been positive. I have been shopping on their platform since April 2020. Out of the 65 items i ordered since then, only 1 item was not delivered, which later Lazada refunded me for it. The items are mostly delivered within the scheduled time frame. I personally preferred their delivery partner, Ninja Van for their responsiveness. The return process is almost seamless. Best to check and reject an item upon delivery, for better chances of refund. However, I urge Lazada to improve on their customer service. The automatic response system can be frustrating. We prefer human to human communication. A customer service hotline would be great :)

“I will never purchase items from Lazada ever again”

Sarah L.
5/11/21

Lazada customer service is the wrost among all e commerce. I bought some items but when I check the delivery status, it was stated as 'cancelled' and 'refunded'. Lazada did not inform me or alert me on this. However, I have not gotten my money back after few weeks. I made several calls to ask about the refund, the customer services keep pushing around and placed the blame for the fault of system. My money could be gone and please be careful when making of purchase from Lazada.

customer service (52)
sarahl1185
May 11th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Be careful when purchase, if cancellation may not get back the refund.

fennieo
February 28th, 2021
Verified purchase

Recently, I bought a wall clock thru Lazada. Vendor said that the delivery could be delayed because of cny holidays but they will send a free gifts first. Unfortunately, the clock did not arrive and sms sent to vendor retailer unreplied. Unlike my experience with Amazon, lazada offered offered no assurance and solution to the non delivery. Thankfully, the purchase price is relatively inexpensive.

Tip for consumers:
Better buy from sites that are responsible for the full supply chain .

Wall clock .

chungc18
April 1st, 2021

Bought some items but when I checked the delivery status, it was stated as ‘refunded'. LAZADA did not inform or alert me that my purchase was refunded. However, I have not gotten my money back after a few weeks and several calls to LAZADA were futile as the customer service people were perpetually engaged. It could be money gone. Be careful when buying from LAZADA.

Avoid.

Products used:
The items not delivered and no refund.

nitan6
July 18th, 2021

Horrible Customer Service. Probably the worst in Online retail. Totally incompetent, rude, inefficient and clueless staff. They put you on hold forever while they claim to be investigating (I think they are sleeping on the job), and when you question the long unnecessary hold, they will put the blame on system trouble. I had one irresponsible staff who conveniently left the chat when I questioned about the long hold. Just disappeared. If you email to Customer Service, it bounces back as Delivery Failure. Incompetent.

josephl1245
June 26th, 2021

I bought a golf ball marker that cost $2.3 and later found out the total cost was $18.31. $15 went to shipment fee which was not reflected when I checked out. Really ridiculous. Never gonna buy from Lazada again.

Golf ball marker

rowenae4
June 11th, 2020

I have not received my
Order from Lazada via J&T express for over a
Month now, i have been contacting them thru email, txt etc buy they said they are still working on a solution. 1 month already? Replies in emails are repetitive, scripted, copy paste, this has caused me a great amount of stress already, my items worth is near 200$ thats why i am trying very hard to recover. What can a customer do? How long should I wait?

nnasr
May 12th, 2020

Latest delivery date passed. Contacted seller and was informed item was delivered to Lazada and that they have informed Lazada to expedite the delivery to me. Received an email from Lazada stating that there will be a delay for up to two weeks after which my order will be cancelled for a refund. Either seller or Lazada is not telling the truth. First time using Lazada and probably my last time.

leec318
October 31st, 2020

Lazada sent me a link to provide evidence for appeal but the link cannot be opened despite notifying them thru many ways. On the day of date line, they emailed me n stated closed case because I did not respond. Their external customers support sys sounded extremely help n promised many things but nothing were true. The product I bought did not meet my requirement, delayed delivery n box was torn. They rejected my appeal without reason. Given their care-less attitude, no wonder the customers' data were stolen. Do not be get into my situation. Do not patronise Lazada.

umarr2
June 18th, 2020

himanshuj8
May 14th, 2020

I didn't receive my product and transaction is closed by Lazada, upon cancellation of order not systems is asking to return the material for refund, what a joke and no contact with Lazada customer care. They even didn't have contact number where we can call and they don't have policy to call customer. $#*!ty things and ugly experience. Likely to close my Lazada account after this dispute over. My order number is *******9212238 dt 21st April. Honestly Amazon is better in customer care services.

renel88
April 7th, 2020

Lazarus success was built on trust, reliability and quality of the product sold as an E-commerce marketplace, That reputation is disappearing - I've had multiple orders being canceled delayed, partially delivered and even damaged, I have tried to complain online, but with no response - Lazada seams to have taken in so many sellers that they have lost the control, it is frustrating and sad.

ericn411
May 1st, 2021

SPSGCN003707775 was no. For delivery of my Lazada denim shirt. Lazada says it was delivered 22 Apr. But up to now 1 May I have not received it. I message Lazada 4 times. But each time Lazafa just gives the same reply. Lazada doesn't bother to check. Doesn't bother to show proof of delivery. And doesn't do anything. With this bad experience I wont buy from Lazada again

dsfadsa
January 19th, 2018

Products are good for the price paid for and service treatment has been fair on most occasions. Some blips can be overlooked at times, but some of their staff do really assist.

vinnat
February 23rd, 2020

Order placed on 29 Jan 2020 at 08:49:20, Order #*******8849. Supposed to be delivered by 5 Feb 2020, no updates on delivery and I had to What's App seller "Freshening Professional". Seller replied on 20 Feb, saying will be delivered within the week. Till date, it's still not delivered and it's over a month and seller is not responding to What's App either. Lazada's portal does not have a hotline for customer service either. So, is the seller fraudulent or is Lazada being ignorant?

chet3
June 30th, 2020

I have not received myOrder no. *******32310331
From Lazada Thailand which I order during thecovid19 outbreak. I have been contacting them thru Lazada's app, I need my money back and need to know the reason why the courier sent my orders to a man I do not know.
Because I have not received any goods
They said they are still not return my money 440
Less than 16USD. I have the one of consumer that lazada Thailand cheated.

Is this a faire business?
What can a customer care do for me? How long should I wait? When I will receive the money and the statement why lazada Thailand have not sent my order?

gregoryk153
June 25th, 2020

Be aware if you purchase anything on Lazada and something goes wrong within specified warranty period, Lazada won't have any responsibility and you will have to deal with a seller directly and almost all of them are based in China. Good luck!

kareny267
November 10th, 2020

I have been a loyal customer of Lazada for many many years and while some purchases seem to get cancelled for no reasons I was generally ok with the products and service. However, my last purchase of a sofa left a really sour experience.

Fri 6 Nov - my purchase finally arrived 4 days later than latest date indicated, even though the tracking claimed item had arrived in late oct.

The delivery guys at ZTO just chucked my purchase at my Condo carpark saying it could not fit into my lift. This was with wrapping on it still. I brought down scissors to remove the wrapping so that it could fit into the lift but the guys said they had to leave in a hurry but will come back to bring up to my house if it can fit into the lift.

Upon opening up a bit of the package, I saw Damage to 2 of the legs and called Lazada immediately. Ace attended to me and sent me the relevant forms to fill in for pick up. Called back the hotline and got hold of some male agent to confirm whether to click on returns or taobao bulky item and he insisted just returns will do.

After doing all that, I was waiting stupidly around in the carpark for a pick up as I had stressed several times to Lazada that my condo did not allow my item to be chucked at the carpark and it needed to removed that very day! However after calling ninjavan, I was told that pick up was scheduled for only next Monday!

I called back Lazada and was told there was nothing they could do so I had to go beg my condo management to find me a place to stash the sofa. Thank goodness they took pity on me.

Today, 9 Nov - emailed back to Lazada‘s email on pick up and got a message saying that this mode of contact had been discontinued and do not reply?!
Also messaged Ninjavan early in the morning and informed them to give me a more accurate timing cos I would have to arrange with my condo management to retrieve the sofa. Yes I mentioned sofa. Ninjavan assured me the delivery guy was already on the way.

Alas when the ninjavan guy came, he was shocked cos all he came with was a small van and he showed me his delivery instructions which said small item. He said he will call back his supervisor and see how. I also called Lazada and JD and later Joy said they will arrange.

My condo only allows me to keep the sofa till today in their holding room. Who knows when the pick will be and whether it will even happen today. I can only pray as I wait stupidly... in the carpark again.

yyd
March 8th, 2015

Items arrived on time as promise both time I purchase. Good site kind of new site but going strong seeing more and more advertising on this site.

lalithal3
November 6th, 2020

I ordered a AIRBOT vacuum on 10th Oct. On 16 Oct I received a Filter (attached)
When checked they said it is a Free Gift and Item will be delivered in few days.
When the filter was delivered their tracking system changed to DELIVERED. And till now I have not received the item thou I have been chasing them since. Now they are saying they unable to refund as I exceeded the time frame.
This is a CHEAT, they send a free gift worth $15 and change the tracking to delivered.

vivianv24
October 28th, 2018

I cought some clothes on Lazada few times. It's ok, the price is cheap so I didn't expect much about the quality. The only thing I don't like is the shipper. They quite rude when they know I wasn't at home.

tangc2
October 23rd, 2020

Ordered 4 units of Samsung UHD display from iTechnology. Promised 2 days delivery. Items was not delivered after 20 days despite items updated as packed. Cannot cancel order via app since items has been updated as packed. Tried to contact seller numerous times, no response at all. Finally engage Lazada help to cancel the order and get the refund back.

Do not recommend buying from iTechonlogy. Looks like company has been struck off ACRA list since 2019.

josephr926
September 23rd, 2020

Beware of this particular seller (Bodhi store) in Lazada website. I recently purchased a pair nike shoes on 04/09/2020 and was told by seller i will received a random free gift follow by the shoes. In the end, the free gift was shipped via order number therefore the platform assumed my order has been shipped. Its a cunning and smart move i would say. Until now, i have yet to receive my shoes. I will not purchase any shoes/sneakers on lazada again.

lct
March 3rd, 2021

Poor finance team, esp the CFO... total lack of accountability.

I love to shop at Lazada as their website is easy to manoeuvre... BUT their payments policy/process is crap. I have had risk scanning issues for 7 times over the past 7 months and have had to submit the same pictures of my credit cards and statements every time to their finance department... whereby the finance team will take as long as as 3-4 weeks to resolve. Asked to speak to their CEO or compliance officers many times but requests were totally ignored. This is really horrendous for a platform that should make ease of payment a priority as people usually spend more than an hour browsing before deciding what to buy. And I shop for my groceries on RedMart once a week at the minimum!

siokh1
September 26th, 2021

Recently I ordered 2 essential oil burners. One was received a week ago and the other one was never delivered. Lazada only on today sent a notification that items were delivered. I contacted their customer service and was routed to a so called specialist. After repeating the story, the Specialist indicated that the second item was sent by untracable mail and he will close the chat!
What kind of service is this? Q10 will at least get their seller to show proof of delivery. Lazada just want our money but they never care if we get the good. The worst online App in the market. Buy at your own risk.

jenniferl1183
August 21st, 2020

Did not receive my complete order. It was very cumbersome to get to customer service, when i finally got one guy Gerry, on live chat, he took his time to reply and gave no help, though in a very "humble" polite manner.
He told to me contact the seller myself.

Do not buy expensive or branded items on Lazada, unsure of its quality and authenticity. My past purchase are either cheap items shipped from China or from reliable local sellers like Autobacs, Prolink and small I. T products.

By Vic K.