Lazada.sg

Lazada.sg has a consumer rating of 1.37 stars from 133 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lazada.sg also ranks 266th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Lazada.sg are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 2.9%

No positive highlights yet

• Contacted customer service but it was to no avail.
  • But later change its statement after verifying with the seller and allow me to return the item.
How would you rate Lazada.sg?

“Recommend Lazada”

Umar R.
6/18/20

My overall experience with Lazada has been positive. I have been shopping on their platform since April 2020. Out of the 65 items i ordered since then, only 1 item was not delivered, which later Lazada refunded me for it. The items are mostly delivered within the scheduled time frame. I personally preferred their delivery partner, Ninja Van for their responsiveness. The return process is almost seamless. Best to check and reject an item upon delivery, for better chances of refund. However, I urge Lazada to improve on their customer service. The automatic response system can be frustrating. We prefer human to human communication. A customer service hotline would be great :)

“What can I do?”

Rowena E.
6/11/20

I have not received my Order from Lazada via J&T express for over a Month now, i have been contacting them thru email, txt etc buy they said they are still working on a solution. 1 month already? Replies in emails are repetitive, scripted, copy paste, this has caused me a great amount of stress already, my items worth is near 200$ thats why i am trying very hard to recover. What can a customer do? How long should I wait?

customer service (47) item (63) seller (31) order (68) ninja van (5) refund (48) credit card (8) 3 days (3) 2 days (6) delivery date (5) liveup membership (3) 5 days (8)
rowenae4
June 11th, 2020
I have not received my
Order from Lazada via J&T express for over a
nnasr
May 12th, 2020
Latest delivery date passed. Contacted seller and was informed item was delivered to Lazada and that they have informed Lazada to expedite the delivery to me. Received an email from Lazada stating that there will be a delay for up to two weeks after which my order will be cancelled for a refund. Either seller or Lazada is not telling the truth. First time using Lazada and probably my last time.
himanshuj8
May 14th, 2020
I didn't receive my product and transaction is closed by Lazada, upon cancellation of order not systems is asking to return the material for refund, what a joke and no contact with Lazada customer care. They even didn't have contact number where we can call and they don't have policy to call customer. $#*!ty things and ugly experience. Likely to close my Lazada account after this dispute over. My order number is *******9212238 dt 21st April. Honestly Amazon is better in customer care services.
renel88
April 7th, 2020
Lazarus success was built on trust, reliability and quality of the product sold as an E-commerce marketplace, That reputation is disappearing - I've had multiple orders being canceled delayed, partially delivered and even damaged, I have tried to complain online, but with no response - Lazada seams to have taken in so many sellers that they have lost the control, it is frustrating and sad.
vinnat
February 23rd, 2020
Order placed on 29 Jan 2020 at 08:49:20, Order #*******8849. Supposed to be delivered by 5 Feb 2020, no updates on delivery and I had to What's App seller "Freshening Professional". Seller replied on 20 Feb, saying will be delivered within the week. Till date, it's still not delivered and it's over a month and seller is not responding to What's App either. Lazada's portal does not have a hotline for customer service either. So, is the seller fraudulent or is Lazada being ignorant?
vivianv24
October 28th, 2018
I cought some clothes on Lazada few times. It's ok, the price is cheap so I didn't expect much about the quality. The only thing I don't like is the shipper. They quite rude when they know I wasn't at home.
jenniferl1183
August 21st, 2020
Did not receive my complete order. It was very cumbersome to get to customer service, when i finally got one guy Gerry, on live chat, he took his time to reply and gave no help, though in a very "humble" polite manner.
He told to me contact the seller myself.
cp204
May 21st, 2020
Bought sk2 eye cream from Lazada- Shicara. Upon delivery, not professionally sealed and opened to check - watery. Unlike The creamy Eye cream which I have been using for over 20 years. Immediately submitted the return. Rejected by shicara though told her it's watery, should be a fake product. But denied. Lazada doesn't help and keep asking for evidence. I showed Lazada how real eye cream vs watery. Said evidence not enough. With 3 times evidence provided still not satisfied and keep asking for evidence. I am a consumer and not supplying sk2... I provided whatever I know and Lazada instead of protecting customer, gang up with shicara and forced me to give the refund and return. It's totally a scam!
bernardn27
September 13th, 2020
The seller take so long to despatch item but can't even cancel item like other online platforms. Now my money stuck.
st471
May 13th, 2020
Very bad experience. No customer service help available and no change in my shipping status since 1 mth back and no way to get update from them. Plain horrible.
vonl5
May 27th, 2020
System will cancel order anytime after more than a week of ordered and payment done. They can give any reason example "prohibited item" while many of that items and similar items from same or different sellers are still available for ordering after long time.
williamc1569
May 20th, 2020
Collusion in a fraud with Seller

It has been three weeks and the item is still at my place, AFTER REPEATED REQUESTED FOR RETURN.

Lazada first gave FALSE statement that the item has been with Courier (Ninja Van, its unfortunate delivery partner), which is not true.

Lazada has been FULLY AWARE that the item belongs to a product category that Ninja Van (courier) DOES NOT handle.

Ninja van came to my place on Lazada's request to collect the item THREE times, but each time the poor and good-natured delivery man needed to return the item as their warehouse cannot handle.

LAZADA is WELL AWARE of such a restriction, but kept lying / refusing to refund.

LAZADA shows the case status as "On its way to SELLER / with courier".

LAZADA now says Seller will come and collect the item. The SELLER NEVER CAME, and of course a refund will never be given, since the item will never be returned.

Readers need to discern such a nasty practice, and its shoddy CHINESE OWNER behind. Completely shameless - just as they spread the wuhan virus across the globe!

Note: posted the photo of the $#*! Lazada sent.
roberts3479
July 4th, 2020
I have been writing to Lazada to get my refund if $468 for almost a month now. No action taken. Always keep getting standard replies that it is being looked into. Can anyone suggest how to ensure I get the refund?
mohdj5
May 21st, 2020
Recently i received items that is different from seller advertisement.

Now the seller had edited the description, but still using the same original pictures taken from the original manufacturer.

Complain to Lazada, no reply.
My review pictures also have been removed by Lazada.
yenz
June 21st, 2020
They purposely made 2 times payment for their pre-sale item where you have to pay the deposit first then few days later 2nd payment manually, it will not auto deduct from your card. This is where they trying to scam your deposit because if you not notice and missed out the payment time frame then order will be cancelled and deposit are non-refundable. There will not be any clear info on the payment part or the cancellation part until order been cancelled and you will receive message saying it's not refundable. After using their services for so long, first time I encountered with this experience and time to remove them.
feh4
May 31st, 2020
Lazada has given me mixed feelings about online shopping. The experience with lazada is not safe and should not be trusted. For future online shopping, I will definitely steer away from this platform. My story goes as follows. I placed an order for a monitor which i urgently needed during Covid19 circuit breaker. However, after many weeks of patiently waiting, and attempts to reach customer service, my order never arrived. Customer service was not helpful, was difficult to reach, never offered a solution and kept talking in circles. Instead of offering a concrete solution, they kept apologizing for the their malpractices. At the end, they forced a refund upon me, just to brush me off their shoulders. Their practices are totally customer unfriendly! Beware!
premas7
March 13th, 2020
They close your case without informing you, push the blame between customer and merchant and pull out any excuse in the book to not deal with your complaint!
vanessal142
March 17th, 2020
I have placed order and am waiting for them to deliver but on the day of delivery, they cancel my order! They say is out of stock. When I place my order the item was available! And that was 3 days ago, don't u reserve the item for customer who have already paid for it and waiting for it to deliver? How can u last minute cancel the order? If u don't have it u shouldn't let ppl order and collect our hard earn money, if u state clearly u don't have the stock, we can look from other place and use the money for the available item we want. So obvious that lazada have not keeping their system well and they r really not up to the standards. Will stop using the lousy online shop.
johns6578
June 17th, 2020
In the past couple of months i placed 3 orders, all the times it has been a nightmare and a horrible experience. Their customer support is inexistent and their policies contradict among each other. Never and Ever I will be using this platform
paulv313
May 21st, 2020
I have a very bad experience with buying a printer from LAZADA. I chat before ordering the printer if the printer can be delivered in 5 days (April 2020, Covid-19 times). After a fast confirmation that the printer will be delivered it did not process in the LAZADA web portal. The Chat function was slow though at some point, after 7 days the printer started to move (on screen). Then, 3 days later (10 days after my order) I chat with the supplier and they said the printer is lost. Another 3 days later the printer could not be traced and I cancelled the order. In the same time LAZADA reported the printer was "delivered". I had hard time to connect to someone, spent hours, to finaly connect to someone saying all will be ok and refunded. Today, another 13 days after the refund confirmation I again called LAZADA to ask when the money will be refunded. They said tomorrow a email will be send to you. No apology, no sympathy, just criminal behavior in the hope that people give up chasing them. My recommendation - Never order from LAZADA again!
satyac3
July 23rd, 2020
I bought "Item Name: Apple AirPods pro with Wireless Charging Case | Wireless Earphone Bluetooth Headphone for iPhone iPad MacBook iPod Apple Watch Factory stocked goods, with Order Number: *******9023614" from Lazada online store.

After receiving the product, I realized that the product is fake with serial number different on both pack and device and device totally malfunctioning worst than a local made blutooth headphones. Contacted the customer support and below is the response after 1 week...
"We are very sorry to inform you that we are unable to process the request. We are only accepting return for counterfeit if the item was purchase via Lazmall.
"We have checked the product description and it was stated that this item is OEM ( Original Equipment Manufacturer) hence, the item is not authentic. We hope this clarifies. Our sincerest apologies for the trouble this has caused you. Thank you for your patience and understanding"

This OEM they mention in a small font which dosent grab your attention. Bunch of fake guys operating this store. Just avoid buying from Lazada.
desmondn4
April 23rd, 2020
Item arrive late and damage, customer service unhelpful. Better to get the items at amazon at least their customer service do not suck
dsfadsa
January 19th, 2018
Products are good for the price paid for and service treatment has been fair on most occasions. Some blips can be overlooked at times, but some of their staff do really assist.
stephaniec873
June 27th, 2020
I am a very regular customer of redmart and I ordered 6 bottles of Chandon that came in a case. I opened the first bottle and it was corked which means it has not been sealed properly. It is therefore undrinkable. I opened a second bottle straight away and it was also corked. The other 4 bottles remain undrinkable. I contacted redmart and they told me that because I ordered it over 7 days ago they will not refund or exchange. I sent them pictures to show the two opened but undrunk bottles and said they could even collect them! I spent nearly $200 that they will not give me back to exchange. Champagne is not something that is obviously faulty/ non consumable like other food. It's also not something you just open straight away! I had bought this for a special event! I just Will have no choice other than to go through the small claims court.
chet3
June 30th, 2020
I have not received myOrder no. *******32310331
From Lazada Thailand which I order during thecovid19 outbreak. I have been contacting them thru Lazada's app, I need my money back and need to know the reason why the courier sent my orders to a man I do not know.
Because I have not received any goods
They said they are still not return my money 440
Less than 16USD. I have the one of consumer that lazada Thailand cheated.

Is this a faire business?
What can a customer care do for me? How long should I wait? When I will receive the money and the statement why lazada Thailand have not sent my order?

Do not buy expensive or branded items on Lazada, unsure of its quality and authenticity. My past purchase are either cheap items shipped from China or from reliable local sellers like Autobacs, Prolink and small I. T products.

By Vic K.