Lazada.sg

Lazada.sg has a consumer rating of 1.4 stars from 105 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lazada.sg also ranks 216th among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Lazada.sg are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Contacted customer service but it was to no avail.
  • does not tell you what specific day your item will arrive
How would you rate Lazada.sg?

“Unethical seller and platform”

E W.
10/18/18

I made my first purchase with Lazada and they just cancelled my orders cos seller update the price from SGD 49 to SGD 71. This is so ridiculous and unethical of them to do so. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA!!!! You will regret badly....I have never encounter so irresponsible Lazada staff nor seller ever in our platform!!! Trust me ...you will regret placing orders....Hope they go bust ASAP !!!!

“Redmart was great...until Lazada ruined it”

lorene s.
10/11/19

I used to love the usability of Redmart - such a simple and pleasurable interface. I've been a frequent user for 2.5 years. I also appreciated the weekly voucher code discounts and their extensive inventory. Customer service was always terrific too - it was easy to find a phone number to call, easy to get refunds or have questions answered. Since the merger with Lazada, I've had four terrible experiences with Redmart in the spate of 2 months (!!). Their user flow now is so bad that I've now thought I placed an order three times - only to discover on my own that the order had been cancelled because payment was not received (it's an online credit card payment system, for crying out loud!). I never received an email, SMS or call from Redmart that my order had been cancelled. So frustrating! Most recently, over half my order was not delivered due to a damaged diproduct in the warehouse. Again, I was not notified in anyway and the refunds they issued were for only some of the products that had not been delivered. It's very difficult to find a phone number to call Redmart now, and customer service is basically helpless. Argh!!

customer service (39) item (49) seller (21) credit card (8) 2 days (6) order (50) refund process (4) address (7) 2 weeks (3) 2 items (4) post office (3) system error (3)
vinnat
February 23rd, 2020
Order placed on 29 Jan 2020 at 08:49:20, Order #*******8849. Supposed to be delivered by 5 Feb 2020, no updates on delivery and I had to What's App seller "Freshening Professional". Seller replied on 20 Feb, saying will be delivered within the week. Till date, it's still not delivered and it's over a month and seller is not responding to What's App either. Lazada's portal does not have a hotline for customer service either. So, is the seller fraudulent or is Lazada being ignorant?
peterl434
August 10th, 2019
1. Hadn't received my item 5 days after promised deadline.
2. Contacted them. They told me they would get in touch with the seller. Asked them to do so and get back to me within 24 hours.
3. They didn't do anything.
4. Contacted them again after another 2 days. They said they don't know what is happening. Asked them for compensation and immediate update on what is going on.
5. Then they canceled my order because they couldn't get ahold of the seller!
6. They offered me a compensation voucher of $5!

OUTCOME

7. I'm never buying from them again.
janl157
October 1st, 2019
1) items left outside my house at least 45mins before scheduled delivery time. 15mins before scheduled delivery time, still received messages that delivery be made within 15mins
2) an item wasn't delivered and 3 weeks after the scheduled delivery date, no email received from redmart or Lazada n $ not refunded yet. Had similar case when redmart was operating alone n within same day, an email was sent by redmart that item want delivered and $ be refunded
jobeet
April 20th, 2019
I have bought a bicycle, order # *******472174 on 12 March 2019. According to Lazada the item delivered on March 20 by Singpost. But even after one month I didn't receive the item and disappointed to see both Lazada and Seller never reply to any of my enquiries. Lazada never attend customer care number and never reply any email, live chat is really bluffing. Singpost unable to find any article what Lazada said is engaged them to deliver to me. I think they cheated my hard earned money. Not sure who can help me to get my money back.
hannaho19
May 29th, 2019
No one will respond to your request for refund. You can't talk to any customer service. They only direct you to a machine to answer your query.
tayt7
March 14th, 2019
Bought a mobile phone which the seller indicated Local Singapore Manufacturer Warranty. After receiving the phone, I check with the authorise local service centre and was shock that the phone is not cover under local warranty. Lazada initially claim that the phone is covered under Local warranty as it was advertised with local warranty. But later change its statement after verifying with the seller and allow me to return the item. The return process was a nightmare when lazada kept dragging while holding to my money.
gt66
June 21st, 2019
I'm forced to give a 1-star rating as this rating systems doesn't have a zero or negative star rating which is my true rating.
I placed an order on Jun 8. Delivery was promised between 19-21, as verified by the so-called tracking system which is a laughable appendix to the wholly useless site. By the due delivery date, I wrote 3 messages asking for status updates - none of my messages were read let alone responded to. I asked the customer service, who nonchalantly ask me to cancel the order as if failure to respond to customer is part of their DNA.
vernsr1
January 29th, 2019
I ordered hp lap top last 7/12/18 but it has not delivered on the promise date so i cancelled it but i have a hard time getting back my credit refund..ninja van said the item i cancelled was still with them and they had tried sending back to hp supplier 17 times but failed due to incorrect address i inform lazada about it but i was always given the same answer they make sure to expedite my refund..i called my credit card company to lodge a dispute so the card company will chase after them. That will be my last order from lazada no way i gonna purchase from them again.
johnatonk
March 13th, 2019
STAY AWAY AT ALL TIMES! Bought a Armani perfume but realised it is a fake! Contacted customer service but it was to no avail. lazada is so popular and famous but they are not vetting their goods at all. TERRIBLE!!!!! ZERO STAR!
terencel16
January 9th, 2019
Placed an order on the 17th Dec and your site states delivery will be on the 2nd - 6th Jan 2019. However, on 5th Jan(Sat) my package has still not arrived and decided to write in. An auto reply states a dedicated customer service agent will contact me within 2-3 business days. Today which is the 10th Jan 2019, already the 4th business day and yet not even a F***ing soul contacted me to update me on my purchase. Would rather stick to some other e-commerce platform. If i could give a ZERO star rating, I'll DEFINITELY do so. LAZADA, you're such a pathetic organization!
nfjdkdd
April 14th, 2019
Horrible experience per title:
Bad customer service, defaults customer service back to sellers in china, which is of course well known for their inability to take care of customers.
johnp1254
December 7th, 2018
Have had three separate missing deliveries for things purchased from Lazada. Customer service was poor; Lazada did not respond to requests for help.

Yes, items on Lazada might be cheaper, but buying through Lazada is too painful. I'm better off shopping elsewhere, somewhere with great customer service and reliable deliveries.
tank2
December 11th, 2018
I will never order things through Lazada again ! Faulty items, fake merchants, rude service support !! It adds more stress than make life easier.
jamesk565
October 30th, 2018
Long story short, 1st fan purchase, came in faulty, requested for an exchange, item collected back, we were without a fan and waited for a month just to know the item is out of stock. Ok fine, purchase a different model, order came in wrong. Request to do 1 to 1 exchange, can't do. Have to send the item back first and god know how long I've got to wait again this time. Asked to purchase the wrong item with a price offset, can't oblige too. So yea lizarda is good when your item arrives correct and in good order, else good luck.
calvint20
October 1st, 2018
Fake producs too aplenty that I'm not even touchin this site again. Customer service always gives template answers. Fake perfumes, too good to be true. I was too blind to see that it was too good to be true
cherriec7
August 16th, 2018
Lazada is a scam, they will never send you your orders and rob you of your money, I have not received my order for almost ONE MONTH now and they have still not refunded me.

I want my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lazada needs to be shut down and reported as fraudulent website this website is a SCAM
tushark11
October 18th, 2018
My order status says item already delivered but I haven't received anything yet.
Its 3rd day since I registered the online complaint with Lazada but so far no one has contacted me, also they don't have any customer care contact no / email id.

Absolutely no way for me to know what is happening. No clue if I will get back my money or item will come at a later point of time...
shuh
September 9th, 2018
I ordered 5 items and i only received 1. Website doesn't even have proper customer service. Do not buy from them.
onlinefanp
September 18th, 2018
Ordered an item but didn't received. Mention that it will be returned to seller as 1) security issue. 2) didn't collect at collection point 3) marked damaged. No attempt to resolve simply refund.
Never buy from them.
vivianv24
October 28th, 2018
I cought some clothes on Lazada few times. It's ok, the price is cheap so I didn't expect much about the quality. The only thing I don't like is the shipper. They quite rude when they know I wasn't at home.
margarett117
August 17th, 2018
Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!
Signed up for 60 days free trial for liveteam where mentioned that can cancel anytime without charges. end up charged to pay even though I cancel it in a month!!
bobbalak
August 23rd, 2018
Order msata drive and delivered m.2 ssd. Returned the product immediately and asked for refund of my money but still no response.
Looks lazada is totally a scam, fraud and not returning money.
Initially they told it will take 2-4 business day but its already over and they are playing games when asked for money
vv17
June 26th, 2018
The shopping experience was not bad but if you sign up for a LiveUp membership, make sure to cancel the automatic renewal, because they keep charging your credit card otherwise. I was surprised to see a nearly $60 charge on my card from Lazada, even though we don't even live in Singapore anymore. Turns out it's the automatic renewal, which they don't warn you about. I would say not great customer service, for that reason.
lawrences57
May 1st, 2018
This is what happened:-

- Ordered 1 macbook hard case and 1 macbook screen protector.

- Lazada not only delivered me the same item 4 times, they also charged my card 4 times

- Been following up with their customer service for over 2 months, and still no resolution to the problem.

In short- unable to get back my money.
anony471
April 10th, 2018
They remove your review if it is negative. I received a fake product, and instead of giving me a refund, they removed by bad review. What an awful, cheating company! Don't ever buy from them!

Do not buy expensive or branded items on Lazada, unsure of its quality and authenticity. My past purchase are either cheap items shipped from China or from reliable local sellers like Autobacs, Prolink and small I.T products.

By Vic K.