Review of Lazada.sg

Tel: +65 8249 5711
customer@lazada.sg

jasminel22
5/15/17
Bought a perfume from Bvlgari and the liquid colour compared to my original bottle from duty free is quite different. Scent wise according to my hubbs it is a bit different too... quite disappointed..sigh..anyone can advise?
shrineep
3/20/17
I have ordered few items from this website last month. None of them got delivered. You will have to Wait for a month for a month for the items to be delivered, and they do not delivered and at the end they will just give you refund. Please do not waste your time
jjl8
2/19/17
on a few items that i wanted to buy, it shows as free shipping for standard delivery (usually at $2.99) proceeded to checkout and alas, its not free. tried on mobile, tried on laptop and desktop, all showed the same free standard shipping on the product page. brought the matter up to customer service with screenshots, i get the repeated reply that they don't see it as how i do. told them its a waste of my time shopping on their site and asked if they can honour the free standard shipping as stated. reply is no. always no, always deny there's a problem.

I did manage to buy a few other items successfully and now have 2 loyalty vouchers to use, $5 vouchers only. guess what, both can't be used. website says its "fully redeemed for the day". loyalty vouchers are exclusive to me right? what a load of crap this website.
rahula5
12/20/16
Hi, I have ordered a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge phone for a price of around 900 SGD. 7 days after i'd receive a Google Nexus 5 which someone else orders and it takes whole 7 days for Ninjavan guys to collect it back. All of sudden i get an email that we are issuing a refund and when i call them i get standard answer "Its our process to resolve a conflict" and guess what 12 days and counting i did not receive the money, when i call my bank i'd be said to resolve it with source and Source(Lazada Customer Service) gives me a standard answer "In process, please check with your bank". I now wonder Why did i place an order a month back ?
davea71
12/15/16
Promises on delivery expedition by associate A which were subsequently denied by associate B; despite being provided with full livechat evidence. Upon escalation of issue, associate C stepped in with no resolution whatsoever except the traditional scripted "we are sorry" template but really we cannot be bothered and cannot do anything else except to repeat our script as often as needed. And the gerrymandering goes on and on and on with progressively less responsive scripted "we do apologize" templates that are devoid of purpose except to repeat itself over. No ownership of customer service process, no supervisor, no audit, no non-humanoid feedback responses and the circus continues until the dense or hopeful customer gives up
heikoh
11/23/16
I ordered several items. Some are not in delivery time. Some got not delivered. Last item was RTS Return to sender by LAZADA.
Only automatic response - no real help or look in the case. Recommendation forget about buying there or at least pay only on delivery ! Can not recommend LAZADA - cancelled my wishlists.
shawnx
11/10/16
They censor reviews and cannot do anything when sellers send wrong items and the process takes forever...
andrewb176
10/30/16
Order a total of 3 items from Lazada. Let's name the items "A, B and C"

Item A n B to First address (Pasir Ris)
Item C to second address (Toa Payoh)

Item A arrive 2 day after the expected delivery date

Item B n C did not even arrive. Couldn't wait any longer. Send an email in to check on the status of item C. Got an email reply from them that item C had been drop off at nearest post office at pasir ris. I was so shock that I screen shock my order number and address to them. After checking they told me that the item c will be redeliver and item b is at pasir ris post office ask me to pick up within 10 working days.

First of all, why is the item being drop at post office instead of sending to the deliver address. Many of you will say that, because nobody at home. However due to the fact that we are working from home, at any one point of time we have at least 2-3 person at home. The delivery guy did not even turn up at all and neither is there any absent slip given at all. However the customer officer insist that their guy did turn up and nobody was at home. (Without any evident or prove)

Back to item C, item C manage to come after 3days and when I open up the package, the item was not even what I order, send them an email and they took 2 days to reply that they will refund the money back to me. So over all it took more than a month to get your item and what make it worst is the item is not what you order.

Lazada? Really? Deserve to waste your time and order from them just to save that few cents?

Think twice people.....
patricks103
10/13/16
I tried to purchase a product from LAZADA.SG website and paid for it through its payment gateway system called HelloPay. Its pay system had some connection problems and the transactions did not go through TWICE with no follow-up instructions. But on the next following day of 26th September 2016, my bank account was deducted of S$51.40 for two failed transactions of $25.70 each. I notified Lazada and Hellopay of this transactional error, and provided personal information and documents as proof to faciliate the refund process. Having interacted with as many as 5-7 customer representatives, they have acknowledged to refund the money as evidenced from the emails exchanged, and one staff of Hellopay showed me proof that they have transferred the refund into my bank account, but it turned out the proof was not authentic even though the contents in the proof document seemed to have effected the transfer. However, no money transfer had been made. Please do not purchase from these establishments as they do not refund monies if their pay systems fail.
chaic1
10/11/16
do not buy branded products from them. i bought a pair of sunglasses and some fragrances before, no way are they authentic. the fragrance smelt different frm what i have been using for the past 13 years and the sunglasses quality looks lousier than what it is supposed to be!
vann221
10/6/16
I ordered Akira ACP-91M 9000BTU Portable Air-Con from LAZADA (seller: LUCKY STORE) with standard delivery on 27 Sep 2016, received notice "ur order is being shipped" on 28/9, and "your order has been fully delivered" on 29/9 but I did NOT receive anything! tried to contact LAZADA on the same day , and I was told to give them 24h. On 30 Sep no reply, I had to chat again, and had to give them another 24h... MOnday (3 Oct) had to email and chat with LAZADA again, still no response from the seller.
LAZADA said they can only contact with seller via email (???). They said I can't request a RETURN as I haven'r received the item. Then I also CAN NOT request to cancel the item, because the status said the item has been delivered!! and asked to give them another 24-48h. I had no other option!

On Tue (4/10), they emailed at 9.45pm informing that the item will be delivered tomorrow. and I confirmed Wednesday is OK for me.
waited.. waited for whole day, nothing delivered. I emailed LAZADA again at 9.10 pm.

And today (7/10), there is still no reply from LAZADA!!
sandeept1
9/22/16
I am delighted to share my Experience with Lazada . The Lazada team is always helpful in resolving issues on products delivered and compensating on certain cases by benefiting customers. Lazada is Only online store in Singapore which i can easily trust with great Service . I tried many online services like Ezbuy,aliexpress ,Q0010 etc..all are pathetic .. they don't have any return policy & they have expensive shipping. Lazada is far superior in term of service. Only problem with Lazada is that they made me more shopaholic :) :)
simonl49
6/21/16
There's no hotline to deal with problems.You just have to fill in a form, but if that's not bad enough - the submit button on the form doesn't work.

Tracking system is meaningless - does not tell you what specific day your item will arrive
dn37
6/9/16
I ordered an item and they sent the wrong product. Trying to deal with their customer service is just a nightmare. It's should be a simple matter to get the item I ordered, especially when it is the same price as in retail shops. I will never order from them again. The product I ordered came in packaging that did not look original and not convinced that this is not a fake product.
malcolmb30
6/4/16
It is best not to shop with Lazada they are very poor. On sep 28th 2015 I made my first order with them. After taking to money they cancelled 3 days later as the item was never in stock in the first place. On Dec 15th I ordered some speakers from them but they did not work and I had to return them. On the 31st of May I ordered an ipad from them and was informed to day that they never had it in stock so have cancelled the order again. 3 attempts to use them, 3 failures and shoddy communication and customer service the whole way through. This is an amateur company masquerading as a professional outfit. 3 strikes and you are out!
linag9
5/28/16
DO CHECK SELLER RATING AND REVIEW AND RATINGS BEFORE PLACING ORDER!
EVEN WHEN YOU SEE THE "5 STAR" RATING ON THE LISTING PAGE, YOU HAVE TO CLICK IN AND READ THE INDIVIDUAL RATING!
mrsk5
5/13/16
Made an order with 2 items but free shipping was not applied so customer service advice to cancel and reorder items separately. When I reordered, my first promo code was not allowed as system did not recognized it was canceled and said it had been used. And now I just found out they only refunded $13 when the order was $69. Total nightmare dealing with customer service, and when they can't solve the problem they go cold and quiet! I still have not heard or seen my refund. Do not buy from this site unless you want to lose your money!
batistad1
2/29/16
Was always afraid to purchase online, with the cash on delivery option and wide range of product on Lazada it becomes very reliable. So far I have not had any problem with their service or product.
markc178
2/24/16
They have the cheek to call themselves the Amazon of Asia, if that were the case, I am completely embarrassed to be Asian.

Their ops team refuse to give out contact numbers, citing fear of harassment, and work with people only by calling them using private numbers. They don't call with the intention to find out the customer's experience anyway, they call to tell you Lazada is not responsible for the $#*! you've been through and they don't care.

Couldn't expect more from a bunch of pinoys led by a fresh grad who can barely speak English (if you go on LinkedIn you'll see this is true, their ops is based in Philippines and is led by a Lu Feng locally) joke team, if you would even call this lot of monkeys a team.
priyankat2
2/12/16
Don't shop with Lazada..That is my word of caution

I ordered kindle from lazada around 25 days back and i am still in fight with the customer service to know the status of my product..And the biggest blunder of all that they dont even know the correct shipment tracking number to find out about the current status of my shipment..So if you don't want to pay them money in advamce and just forget about the product arrival,then please think multiple times before ordering anything fom them..
There CS is pathetic and they dont know anything.

Tip for consumers: Don't ever shop with lazada

anirbanb
2/11/16
if your size is not matching - still you need to use the product as per Lazada Customer Service - So be sure about the product you are buying from Lazada.sg
harrellg
12/20/15
I have ordered many things from Lazada. I am a US citizen living in Thailand and, for the most part, merchandise has been okay. I even stopped doing COD and now just pay for my order via my Thai bank at the time I place the order. But...you cannot trust Lazada when it says, for example, "100% cotton". None of the shirts I have ordered have been all cotton. They are partly polyester (plastic) and therefore hot and sticky in humid Thailand. Moreover, when you try and place a review on Lazada that tells the truth, Lazada immediately takes your review down. In other words, the exact opposite of Amazon, where you can read the bad reviews along with the good ones.

This is how Asians often deal with problems: pretend they don't exist. But the problem is, Lazada will lose customers this way. Amazon has faithful customers because the customers can see for themselves what other customers say. Lazada thinks censoring their customers is the way to go. This is how Asians often deal with problems: pretend they don't exist. But the problem is, Lazada will lose customers this way. Is that smart? By doing this Lazada will sell a few dozen more 'bath brush with long handle' and fake "100% cotton" shirts but they will lose customers for life.

Also, I advise you if buying from Lazada to consider at least hesitating when it says "product shipped from abroad", which usually means China. You cannot do COD on those orders so it is not practical to open the box in front of the delivery person, then refuse the item (because you've already paid for it). One 'bath brush with long handle" I ordered arrived in a tiny package from China--it was the brush part only, minus the long handle. Ridiculous.
tonyf34
11/10/15
bought a lot from Lazada SG, and then for the first time a faulty item (iwatch strap band) was delivered and i had to interact with Lazada customer service, well it was the most helpless exchange of emails i had. Sent photos and tried to explain that item was faulty and i could not were it, i was continuously replied that item is not faulty because it does not fit my wrist...eventually i gave up. BUT NEVER ANYMORE FROM LAZADA SG.
andyn14
8/29/15
Don't deserve any star.

Just got 3 watches from Lazada at low price but well below expectation.

1. Misleading picture of watch.
The watch came with two holes (design) on the band but the pic didn't show any.

I will never even wear the watch

2. lousy quality.
Try to wear on the other two watches. Need to pull extremely hard to tighten
When try to remove the pin just refuse to come out.

Although the total cost of the watches are only $28. This would had been put into better use.

3. My review of the 3 watches gone missing.

No more purchase with them.
cheeno
4/15/15
THIS SITE HAS IT ALL!!! As a first time buyer, I'm very happy with my purchases. Parcel arrived within two days albeit items were delivered separately (due to shipments from different sellers ^^). Only downside is the hole it leaves one's wallet D:

Do not buy expensive or branded items on Lazada, unsure of its quality and authenticity. My past purchase are either cheap items shipped from China or from reliable local sellers like Autobacs, Prolink and small I.T products.

By Vic K.

My credit card also got charged $1 for no reason this morning! So this is how they earn money from us..

By Toss L.

I am in same situation.

By Lua w.

Questions? Get answers from the Lazada.sg staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Lazada.sg