Review of Lazada.sg

Tel: +65 8249 5711
customer@lazada.sg

daveg39
12/23/14
Similar experience. 1 item was not delivered with status "preparing your order" for 5 days. After complaining, got a useless reply that "vendor is preparing my shipment and will notify me when shipped". The next day, called to inform me that my order has been cancelled (no stock).

Effortless Shopping? Wasted effort and spoilt my X'mas plans. Now have to spend more effort on last minute shopping.

Switching to Qoo10 for good. At least there's customer review to guide if the vendor is reliable.
leel43
11/5/14
Ordered 2 items from them. One came on time, the other order tracking kept showing processing. 10 days later, I completed their on line survey, then was told item will be refunded. Only when I asked then I was told it was out of stock! Refund amount was NOT IN FULL. They deducted the discount that I hv used. It's not my fault to reduce the amount spent! Neither can I replaced it with another item. They even entertain me by giving me a voucher code that I can use for future purchase with a minimum amount! That is not the way you handle your customers!
The discount is only S$20, they treat that more important than keeping their customers. So beware, if they do it to all their customers, you will have to pay in full for your purchase and forget about their promo discount.

Do not buy expensive or branded items on Lazada, unsure of its quality and authenticity. My past purchase are either cheap items shipped from China or from reliable local sellers like Autobacs, Prolink and small I.T products.

By Vic K.

My credit card also got charged $1 for no reason this morning! So this is how they earn money from us..

By Toss L.

I am in same situation.

By Lua w.

Questions? Get answers from the Lazada.sg staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Lazada.sg