Lazada MY

Lazada MY has a consumer rating of 1.53 stars from 66 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Lazada MY most frequently mention customer service problems. Lazada MY ranks 283rd among Marketplace sites.

No positive highlights yet

• Lazada customer service used to be good and speedy but unfortunately now they are getting worst and worst.
How would you rate Lazada MY?

“Affordable and too many choices to buy online”

Amirul n.
7/16/19

This lazada website selling goods and deliver to your home using courier. The apps is very friendly user and very efficient to make a payment to the goods that we bought from them.

“Worse services ever”

Thibault P.
5/20/20

First, the delivery guy delivered my big parcel into my small mail box instead of directly hand to hand with no papers to sign. I haven't received my refund for a mispmaced parcel until now (2 months already- in process apparently). Customer service is $#*!iest ever. I don't even understand why this company still makes profit, I hope one day someone will seek action against them because of their $#*!ed up lazy mindset. I really hope you will fall. Money maker, scammers and lazy people.

customer service (18)
gobia1
June 2nd, 2021

Poor service. Already 5 days after payment. Still package no hand over to delivery partner. Seller read my messages no response. I pay on 29 may.

thibaultp1
May 20th, 2020

behrangs
May 24th, 2019

Lazada is a well known and reliable online marketplace in Malaysia.
However; they have terrible customer support team. This platform is good if everything is in order. God bless you if you get a simple problem there. No one can help you from their customer service.

kail33
September 18th, 2020

Bought some items from flagship store but the quality is really bad. It's worse than pasar malam quality. Ordered small size but it looks like L size! Ordered some promotional item from Lazada during 9th September and waited two weeks only to know that my order was cancelled! It's unfair as we bought the item on promotional and now we can't get back the price! How can Lazada allow this to happen? And their customer service is very useless as well!

denisew500
March 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

[Edit: you can file claim at https://ttpm.kpdnhep.gov.my/ - Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna *******822, they are helpful. Hope more people will file against Lazada]

Didn't receive parcel but order status said Delivered to sender's name Wakai City but at my address! We were at home whole day, there's no Pos Laju came to our house. I contacted lazada customer service through chat they said "will coordinate with relevant department for investigation."
A week later still no news, I emailed they said "will coordinate with team for refund process."
Another week later still nothing, I emailed they said "still coordinating to relevant department for further assistance".
I emailed to ask how long take to refund they said 3-5 working days just to initiate the refund, and another 3-5 working days to get the refund.
After 10 working days passed, I emailed again, no reply.
2 days later I emailed again, no reply.
Finally I managed to get their phone number. The girl I spoke to won't tell me if the refund has been initiated or not. She told me she already sent my case to refund team so wait 2-3 days and will get refund. But she emailed me just another generic email "thank you for calling... your concern is being escalated to the relevant department," never mention the refund at all.
It's been over 1 month already I still didn't get my refund. Lazada seriously sucks! Do not buy from them, they have turned into lying cheating platform. Also beware of Wakai City scam seller.

Tip for consumers:
Do not buy from Lazada unless you buy before from the seller. If first time trying new seller and something goes wrong, lazada will not refund you, just keep postpone and postpone.

Products used:
Didn’t arrive

santoshg5
August 10th, 2019

While doing business you have to be alert before you done payment. Online business is good bit you have to be always aware of scam.

calmiao
June 20th, 2020

DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA... MOST OF THEIR SELLER ARE CONNING BASTARD! IT'S VERY HARD TO MAKE A COMPLAIN AND CLAIM REFUND! ALL PRODUCTS THEY ARE SELLING ARE NOT GOOD QUALITY!

jebn
December 15th, 2019

I was ordering some digital clock worth of Rm 65 and the seller shipped within 1 week time no issue on that, after receiving the item i was shocked nothing is inside just empty parcel then contacted customer care no one is responding and they say we are doing investigation with courier peoples. After 1 week later got mail from #scam #lazada saying your parcel already delivered. Since you cannot request to refund already. No reply from seller also what to do now?

amiruln
July 16th, 2019

peil2
October 2nd, 2017

I buy on line as I like the convenience. I'm never in a rush so I dunt mind even if there is a delay receiving the items. So far I wanted to buy two items on Lazada, after reading one review, I stopped myself, as it was more expensive, it was a 300 percent mark up d seller! The other Ikea item unfortunately I already ordered, later only to find out on Ikea website I could hv saved almost RM40 had I gone to Ikea and picked up d item myself. So always write reviews, read others review, so we know which items are not a good deal to buy on Lazada!

ivanh28
October 8th, 2017

Recently the thing i order all will be cancel and the reason is exceed quality limit. But my friend help me buy and ship to me in 3 days. Both using same way order and lazada always give me the reason no stock. The last time i buy also same, order will cancel and no answer me why. Really bad.

at726
February 22nd, 2017

3 years ago, this site use to be terrible. From false item description, wrong item delivery, and very poor customer service. 2 Years after that I begin buying from them again, and their system has a big boost in improvement. I've gotten many items from them since then, and almost all items have been delivered on time, sometimes even earlier. Good Job Lazada. I give 4 stars, because Lazada still doesn't have as much item selections as other sites

williamt125
January 13th, 2017

I never knew some stuff could be so cheap! I bought a couple of shoe trees and they fit well. Price was decent enough. Have bought wooden hangers, a Fossil watch and a phone from here as well. Decent prices, quick shipping and friendly customer service representatives.

nurulh
October 9th, 2014

I bought laptop lenovo yoga pro 2 from the website. They sent me the laptop with wrong warranty and no sleeve bag for the laptop. I rang the customer service, they say that I have to return the whole set and wait for a new set. Its just time consuming... I hope I will receive the correct order this time. Will update when I hear back from them.

cherryt13
March 8th, 2021
Verified purchase

They will push all the wrong to the seller if no send out the product. Keep on doing the cheap price or promotion but the end the product not send out and all customer service like robot repeat the same answer even talk with live agent or in Facebook. They do cheap to attract you use the voucher and download the apps but they seller not send out the product and they just refund the amount you pay! Customer want buy the product not the refund and waste the time for waiting! Stupid apps. No need to wait for offer in this apps. You will waste your time even you success to pay. After a week your Acct get refund and money in lazada wallets. You will lost your deal and waste your time. They will not contact seller to clarify anything for customer

Tip for consumers:
No anyone

Products used:
Table

jeffreyl53
December 13th, 2016

After the incident of delay Lazada has cancelled my order and i have gotten my refund.
They have sent me an apology letter and have gave me a voucher. I have reordered the same item and i did receive it within the next 3 days, the following few weeks i did ordered a few different items and i also did get a few good deals as with Bosh Cordless drill which was cheaper than market price by RM60. We'll what i'm trying to say is that their service is good, and their offers are solid, but no body's perfect and sometimes mistakes do happen.

ml616
November 16th, 2020

Really Bad Service... they keep your good in facility almost 1 week still didnt send out me my good. When i call to customer service they say they will looking for it but no response at all and let you wait. DON'T BUY FROM LAZADA AGAIN

robinh522
November 4th, 2020

I had bought a lot of goods through Lazada. How Lazada deals with return of goods was not tested until lately I refused to accept a few items at door step. The rejected items were returned to sellers. One seller disputed my return for refund. His reason is the returned items were damaged. I did exactly what Lazada had told buyers that is "if you do not want the order, reject the items at the door step. Items will be brought back and you will receive a full refund". The buyers should not be responsible for thd safety of the returned items during transit as it is not their responsibility. After rejecting the items, the buyers are helpless until the returned items have received by the sellers. Only then the buyers can submit a Form to claim refund. But the tricky Form contains few preset reasons for return for buyers to choose. Buyers have to choose one otherwise the Form can't be submitted. Buyers can't have a reason of their own. There is no reason like Change of mind or don't want the items". To submit the Form, the buyers must accept one of the preset answers none of which is the answer that you may want. Then the buyers will have to take an answer just for the sale of submitting the Form. Then you are tricked and lose your claim for refund because you don't have evidence to support the fictitious answer you chose from the preset reasons. So virtually the buyers can't return purchased items for refund though Lazada advertised a 14 days return for full refund. In fact buyers can sue Lazada for breach of contract. But who will spend few thousands ringgit to engage a lawyer to fight a case of few hundred dollars. So only buy from Lazada if you have made up your mind. Don't be induced by its 14 days return gimmick.

naiffusn
May 4th, 2017

Lazada is a great ecommerce platform, I just wish they had some quality control. Its super annoying.

lejg
March 24th, 2020

Lazada's site is very unreliable. EVERY item is shown as Out of Stock.
When I tried to contact technical support... THAT IS WHERE THE PROBLEM STARTS... AND WHY THEY DESERVE 1 STAR.
Your first line of contact is a useless BOT.
After several attempts, a button comes up to give you an option to "Chat Live" with an agent.
When I explained to the agent that there is a bug and ALL ITEMS i look at is "Out Of Stock"... They don't understand. I send several screen shots... yet they don't understand. This is over 1 week. And I have repeat this process over and over again. After reaching an agent today and explaining the problem... I get a USELESS REPLY in email (see pic)... It doesn't address the problem at all.
There are other better sites out there with better service and prices... Do yourself a favour and don't bother with LAZADA.

imam3
November 5th, 2015

First item purchased with no problem and swift delivery.
However, I returned to purchase another item since I had a good 1st experience, but I was wrong. The item was apparently coming from their supplier overseas, no news or updates for almost a month.

Contacted them and on the same day, received 2 contradicting emails. The first stating that the item is coming from their overseas supplier and to be patient and the other e-mail gave a notice that item was delivered.
However, we have not receive anything. Check with them again a few days after, they told us that since it was more than 15 days, the item may be sent back to their supplier. About the same time, we finally receive a notice from Post Malaysia to pickup item. Went there but True enough, the post office told us that the item was sent back to supplier.

Informed Lazada and requested a refund but they kept saying item was delivered and unfortunately, no further investigation. Didn't even bother to check with their supplier.

My advice is, only purchase items when they have stock locally.
As for me, no news on refund until now.

davet43
December 23rd, 2014

I had my first transaction from Lazada was also great. Kahit nung mga 3 days after madeliver yung item ko, nawala yung order number ko sa site nila kaya hindi ko ma track. I just sent an small email to Lazada regarding sa pagkawala ng order number ko sa site nila. The next day they emailed me that my item has been shipped. Today my item has arrived this morning:-) timing sa christmas nung dumating

ellisas1
November 7th, 2014

I just wanna say that shopping at Lazada was the best. I ordered an item that evening, and got the item the next day in the morning. And it was 9 something a.m. That was my third time. The first time shopped there, well, was terrible. Like, I ordered at Sunday and got the items on the second Monday. The second time was like the third one, delivered on the early morning the next day. All for all, till now, I have no problem shopping with them. I just think that you guys need to be positive about Lazada. Especially for the ones who never shop there. Or the ones who wanted to buy there. Not all people gonna get the same bad experience. And one more thing, if you use their app to buy stuff, they won't require delivery fees. Even if you buy an RM 8 item.

hywelb
August 25th, 2020

Terrible customer service and supply
Currently, on an online chat with Lazada. I have been online with them for over an hour about a problem completing their online Wrong Item return form. I am consistently being put on with ~ five-minute waits between each message. The person on the online chat is not capable of resolving the issue, nor are they willing to transfer me to someone who is. I am really disappointed with the customer service experience.

The initial parcel was also late however I have put in five orders over the last 12 months with Lazada and each order has been late so I wasn't surprised there. They canceled an order four times when trying to order a chair for my last order however this is the first time they have shipped the incorrect item.

cloudiab
May 18th, 2016

My experience...

1. Drop an order, delivery ETA 3-5 says days, waited 6 days. No news.
2. Drop them an inquiry email to lazada, got a reply 3 days after. As per usual "we are sorry for the inconvenience, currently coordinating with the relevant department" blah. Blah. Blah...
3. (3 days after) first they called & claimed that they will deliver the item next day.
4. (the next day) waited the whole day. No news, no call from them.
5. drop them a last sarcastic email commenting for their good job. End of story.

The best part is... the feedback survey they sent to rate their service... they commented their stuff in it. WTF lol. Although i dont get the item but at least i had a good laugh.

Keep up the good work Lazada.

*******@lazada.com.my
To <removed> May 4 at 12:58 PM

Dear Valued Customer,
We've marked this ticket 1648249 as solved. Not true yet? No worries. Just
Reply back or click the link below and we will be glad to assist you.

Bjane, May 4,12:58 PM:
Dear <removed>,

First and foremost, we profusely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Kindly be informed that we already coordinated with our partner courier regarding the status of your order. They informed us that the order <removed> is currently out for delivery.

Please be advise that the standard delivery time frame of an item is 5 to 8 working days (excluded week ends) upon placing an order.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding and assure you that we are constantly evolving to better suit your needs.

For further details on your order you may refer to the following link also- http://www.lazada.com.my/order-tracking/

Should you require further assistance please feel free to revert to us and we will be glad to assist you. Check out the infinite possibilities at your fingertips on http://www.lazada.com.my/helpcenter/ Thank you for shopping at Lazada Malaysia.

Bjane | Customer Service Associate| Lazada.com.my
Chris, May 3,6:05 PM:
This is the third time already, WTF is going on? Making me wait all day NO CALLS NO $#*!
Shipment will arrive by: 4 May - 5 May, 2016
Status Date

Status History
Package Location
2016-04-29 09:49:28 Being Picked-up at Merchant Lex's Sortation Center
2016-04-29 16:36:37 Failed - Merchant could not handover the parcel to LEX Lex's Sortation Center
2016-05-03 10:02:36 Awaiting at merchant - LEX to arrange Pick-up Lex's Sortation Center
2016-05-03 10:03:51 Being Picked-up at Merchant Lex's Sortation Center
2016-05-03 10:10:10 Cancelled by the merchant Lex's Sortation Center
Your Current Package Status is Cancelled by the merchant

If got problems with scam seller didn't send parcel, Lazada won't refund you your money! Lazada is also very dishonest and just keep reply robot email "we are coordinating with relevant team" then after that didn't reply anymore. Liars!

By D W.