Lazada.com.my

Lazada.com.my has a consumer rating of 1.64 stars from 55 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lazada.com.my also ranks 181st among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Lazada.com.my are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Decent prices, quick shipping and friendly customer service representatives.

• Guys, please take note, the refund process is absurd, and its almost impossible for you to get your refund.
  • I ordered 400rm of product, and it didn't apply my coupon.
How would you rate Lazada.com.my?

“Affordable and too many choices to buy online”

Amirul n.
7/16/19

This lazada website selling goods and deliver to your home using courier. The apps is very friendly user and very efficient to make a payment to the goods that we bought from them.

“Worse services ever”

Thibault P.
5/20/20

First, the delivery guy delivered my big parcel into my small mail box instead of directly hand to hand with no papers to sign. I haven't received my refund for a mispmaced parcel until now (2 months already- in process apparently). Customer service is shitiest ever. I don't even understand why this company still makes profit, I hope one day someone will seek action against them because of their fucked up lazy mindset. I really hope you will fall. Money maker, scammers and lazy people.

customer service (16) refund (19) product (12) parcel (8) 3 days (5) item (22)
thibaultp1
May 20th, 2020
First, the delivery guy delivered my big parcel into my small mail box instead of directly hand to hand with no papers to sign. I haven't received my refund for a mispmaced parcel until now (2 months already- in process apparently). Customer service is $#*!iest ever. I don't even understand why this company still makes profit, I hope one day someone will seek action against them because of their $#*!ed up lazy mindset. I really hope you will fall. Money maker, scammers and lazy people.
jebn
December 15th, 2019
I was ordering some digital clock worth of Rm 65 and the seller shipped within 1 week time no issue on that , after receiving the item i was shocked nothing is inside just empty parcel then contacted customer care no one is responding and they say we are doing investigation with courier peoples . after 1 week later got mail from #scam #lazada saying your parcel already delivered . since you cannot request to refund already . no reply from seller also what to do now ?
lejg
March 24th, 2020
Lazada's site is very unreliable.EVERY item is shown as Out of Stock.
When I tried to contact technical support.... THAT IS WHERE THE PROBLEM STARTS.... AND WHY THEY DESERVE 1 STAR.
Your first line of contact is a useless BOT.
After several attempts, a button comes up to give you an option to "Chat Live" with an agent.
When I explained to the agent that there is a bug and ALL ITEMS i look at is "Out Of Stock"...They don't understand. I send several screen shots... yet they don't understand. This is over 1 week. And I have repeat this process over and over again. After reaching an agent today and explaining the problem... I get a USELESS REPLY in email (see pic)..... It doesn't address the problem at all.
There are other better sites out there with better service and prices..... Do yourself a favour and don't bother with LAZADA.
myw4
May 8th, 2020
i bought something from lazada on the 27th of May. And since then my order status has been the same for the past 14 days. LAZADA is bull$#*!.
thanesr
November 28th, 2019
Guys, please take note, the refund process is absurd, and its almost impossible for you to get your refund. I just got cheated with a product which is not as advertised. Horrible experience, and too much hussle to go through this refund process. Also there is no real person you can chat, email or talk to. It's a chatbot which barely undrstand what you want. Please think twice whether you want to take the risk, if your purchase goes wrong, then be prepared to experience the hell from lazada
amiruln
July 16th, 2019
whyo
December 6th, 2019
I have few bitter experiences purchasing with Lazada Malaysia and all end up with no delivery at all. No compensation from Lazada for the payment made and time spent. There is no customer service contact in Malaysia. Therefore, try to avoid shopping with Lazada Malaysia if possible.
stephenn308
March 28th, 2020
YOU BUY SOMETHING IN LAZADA, THE SELLER CANCEL YOUR ORDER,
YOU DON'T GET REFUND!!!
YOUR MONEY WILL GO INTO LAZADA WALLET - THEY GIVE YOU 6 MONTH TO USE IT
IF YOU DON'T USE THEM IN 6 MONTH PERIOD -- THEY EAT UP YOUR MONEY!!
THAT IS WHAT HAPPEN TO ME -- MY MONEY GONE AND IT IS NOT MY FAULT
at726
February 22nd, 2017
3 years ago, this site use to be terrible. From false item description, wrong item delivery, and very poor customer service. 2 Years after that I begin buying from them again, and their system has a big boost in improvement. I've gotten many items from them since then, and almost all items have been delivered on time, sometimes even earlier. Good Job Lazada. I give 4 stars, because Lazada still doesn't have as much item selections as other sites
nuri2
December 3rd, 2019
I didnt get my parcel yet,but why did you say that it has arrive,and i have check with my apartment guard,thay said that there is no parcel has arrive,please respond to this,and please give me a call regarding this matter,or i want a refund for the thing that i bought
Please respond ASAP,or i will not buy from lazada anymore!
peil2
October 2nd, 2017
I buy on line as I like the convenience. I'm never in a rush so I dunt mind even if there is a delay receiving the items. So far I wanted to buy two items on Lazada, after reading one review, I stopped myself, as it was more expensive, it was a 300 percent mark up d seller! The other Ikea item unfortunately I already ordered, later only to find out on Ikea website I could hv saved almost RM40 had I gone to Ikea and picked up d item myself. So always write reviews, read others review, so we know which items are not a good deal to buy on Lazada!
jeffreyl53
December 13th, 2016
After the incident of delay Lazada has cancelled my order and i have gotten my refund.
they have sent me an apology letter and have gave me a voucher. i have reordered the same item and i did receive it within the next 3 days, the following few weeks i did ordered a few different items and i also did get a few good deals as with Bosh Cordless drill which was cheaper than market price by RM60. We'll what i'm trying to say is that their service is good, and their offers are solid, but no body's perfect and sometimes mistakes do happen.
winstont13
October 20th, 2019
I just uninstalled my Lazada app due to the terrible delivery service. The delivery people are rude and will only shout that you must be home all day for delivery. Leaving items in PopBox, giving approximate delivery hours or being polite (or using common sense) does not seem to be part of this company's DNA. How I miss the amazing customer service of Amazon.
genel61
August 21st, 2019
I made purchase and they cancelled the order. I sent all the payment slip as well as bank transaction slip which shows the payment went through. They promised on refund but it has been a month and I received nothing. And now they called to inform that they couldn't make the refund saying it's not their responsibility.
seanc241
June 18th, 2019

anassev
September 6th, 2019
I buy a computer with the guarantee back for no reason. Once received, the computer is really very very very slow, to open a word page, it takes 5 min. I contact the seller, he told me to bring him back to his shop for him to control, in the shop, nobody wants to control him, he tells me, we have to pay 400myr and we will make it faster !!! so I decide to return it. Two weeks after Lazada sends me an email, your return has been refused, without explanation ... incredible. I find myself with a really bad computer, for a very high price! total scam. In addition, I can not put an opinion on my order, negative reviews are blocked! so run away from this site, waste of time and money.
nurulh
October 9th, 2014
I bought laptop lenovo yoga pro 2 from the website. They sent me the laptop with wrong warranty and no sleeve bag for the laptop. I rang the customer service, they say that I have to return the whole set and wait for a new set. Its just time consuming...I hope I will receive the correct order this time. Will update when I hear back from them.
behrangs
May 24th, 2019
Lazada is a well known and reliable online marketplace in Malaysia.
However; they have terrible customer support team. This platform is good if everything is in order. God bless you if you get a simple problem there. No one can help you from their customer service.
asmuiia
September 12th, 2019
Worst shopping experience ever! Customer service are lousy, cancellation take days! Refund taking so much time! Don't ever buy here guys!
reviewerg
July 27th, 2019
There is poor internal management issue of lazada Malaysia. I delivered the parcel to customer last month on time and sent the new tracking number to lazada on time. Lazada updated it as 'shipped' immediately, but few days ago, they cancelled the order and refunded the money to customer whom already received my parcel. That means I won't get paid from lazada. The actual problem is lazada should immediately check delivery status after order was shipped, but they didn't check and just marked "order cancelled" and told me that they couldn't pay me once they cancelled the order. So I believe many customers and merchants are facing the internal problems of lazada . Why do we need to be victim of their poor management practice? It is very unfair and we need to be respected! They couldn't just take our money whenever they want!
scl3
April 14th, 2017
I ordered Fitbit charge 2 from Lazada and as a Maxis one club customer, I am eligible for 15% discount on the purchase price. I was told by their help line that the discount will be credited to my credit card within 24 hours of delivery of the item to me.
Three weeks later and after many complaints and online chat with Lazada, they have not given me the discount. I feel cheated. I am going to take legal action.

Tip for consumers: Do not believe Lazada on the promised discount.

naveenb13
August 2nd, 2019
On Lazada Malaysia I purchased two items on 20/7/ for quite a large amount but on same day I changed my mind and requested for a refund. The refund was send to the lazada e- wallet and I then transferred to my bank account. It was a simple bank transfer yet from that day till 2/8/19, the refund is still pending in lazada e wallet! I haven't gotten my refund of my own money after almost a week and I didn't even receive my items as I cancelled it on the same day of order!

Strangely other smaller amount of refunds there wasn't any issue and was quite promptly refund into my bank account!

I have been dealing with Lazada customer service daily and there is no updates at all about my matter.

My case no *******003173540 and I am being to be suspicious of lazada in the is there anyone really working there!

I am getting fed up and will now start legal action against lazada!
tommyt67
January 30th, 2019
I ordered a car perfume from Lazada, nothing wrong with the buyer. The big problem is I've receive a SMS & Email stating that the parcel is in front of my doorstep (This is 1 problem already). The day i received this SMS & Email notice I'm at home the whole day, I'm staying at Condominium and usually security will call us but I didn't receive any calls from security. And I didn't get any doorbells from anyone during that day. I've complaint to Lazada and they replied with a proof saying that someone signing that parcel ? Someone sign the parcel but I received a SMS & Email saying it's in my doorway ? Come ON ! Do your job properly !!
debbiem152
April 23rd, 2019
The product had a dent in it. Was too fed up by this time to make an exchange as need to use it immediately.
polp2
April 30th, 2019
Bought two ukeleles from a seller on Lazada. Instead I recieved one pacakage cotaining one cheap necklace (with both ukelele codes stamped on the one package)! I went through the returns process, explained that I had received just one item with both purchase codes stuck on the single package and received emails that the item codes have been delievered back to the Lazada depot. So far, all well and good.

When the returns were processed, only one item was refunded, so I received half of the money I had paid out. I waited several days to see if they would refund on the other code I had returned, but nothing happened. So I chatted online with Lazada customer service.

After telling them that I had not taken any photos of the necklace I had been sent, but they could always check with the package that had been confirmed delivered at their depot, they sent me an email asking for - guess what - "We need a photo of the item delivered to you to enable us to pursue this refund". It's like they can see your mouth moving, but they have no idea what you are saying.

I sent them scans of their emails confirming they had taken possession of the package I had set back to them, but even so, they had no idea of anything the depot were doing. They said it would take at least two days to process my refund, so would I take a Lazada voucher instead? Money is money, and a voucher is something else. A refund because of a scam from one of their sellers and a mistake from their refund department should be a refund and at least an apology, not some measly voucher.

I asked the customer service why it would take 2 days to sort out my refund. The agent confirmed that they had all the necessary evidence, but that the refund department is 'on a different floor'. I told them that I could wait for them to make the journey, and if they took the lift, they could probably grab themselves a cup of coffee.

Of course, you already know that the agent COULDN'T walk down to get it sorted, it MUST take 2 days.

I called up a day or two later, this time an agent said it would take 3-5 days!

One the one side, there are online retailers like Amazon, Aliexpress, etc who not only deliver promptly, but work to help the customer if things go wrong and to ensure that their customers have a good experience so as to retain customer loyalty. Then you have Lazada.
I don't know if the customer service staff are not allowed to use their own common sense when dealing with customer issues, ie they have a rigid process they MUST adhere to, otherwise they get fires, or the idea of customer service within the whole operation is either misguided or lacking. Either way, it doesn't bode well for the company.

When I get my refund paid back in full, I'll try one more order with them. If that is also a negative experience, that'll be my last order with them. If I don't receive my refund promptly, I'll be happy to post my negative experience on any relevant board, to help others choose a better online retailer to make their purchases from.

scam! i won't sell in lazada again! It is their mistake by treating merchant poorly!

By reviewer G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Lazada.com.my staff and other customers.

Widest Range of Mobile & Tablets, Home Appliances, Tv, Audio, Home & Living At Lazada | Best Prices ?__ Fast DELIVERY | Cash on Delivery ??? Effortless Shopping ??? Best Customer Care!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lazada.com.my?

Have a question about Lazada.com.my?