Review of Lazada.com.my

Kuala Lumpur, IN 55100, Malaysia
Tel: -1516249334

winstont13
10/20/19

I just uninstalled my Lazada app due to the terrible delivery service. The delivery people are rude and will only shout that you must be home all day for delivery. Leaving items in PopBox, giving approximate delivery hours or being polite (or using common sense) does not seem to be part of this company's DNA. How I miss the amazing customer service of Amazon.

asmuiia
9/12/19

Worst shopping experience ever! Customer service are lousy, cancellation take days! Refund taking so much time! Don't ever buy here guys!

anassev
9/6/19

I buy a computer with the guarantee back for no reason. Once received, the computer is really very very very slow, to open a word page, it takes 5 min. I contact the seller, he told me to bring him back to his shop for him to control, in the shop, nobody wants to control him, he tells me, we have to pay 400myr and we will make it faster !!! so I decide to return it. Two weeks after Lazada sends me an email, your return has been refused, without explanation ... incredible. I find myself with a really bad computer, for a very high price! total scam. In addition, I can not put an opinion on my order, negative reviews are blocked! so run away from this site, waste of time and money.

genel61
8/21/19

I made purchase and they cancelled the order. I sent all the payment slip as well as bank transaction slip which shows the payment went through. They promised on refund but it has been a month and I received nothing. And now they called to inform that they couldn't make the refund saying it's not their responsibility.

santoshg5
8/10/19

While doing business you have to be alert before you done payment. Online business is good bit you have to be always aware of scam.

naveenb13
8/2/19

On Lazada Malaysia I purchased two items on 20/7/ for quite a large amount but on same day I changed my mind and requested for a refund. The refund was send to the lazada e- wallet and I then transferred to my bank account. It was a simple bank transfer yet from that day till 2/8/19, the refund is still pending in lazada e wallet! I haven't gotten my refund of my own money after almost a week and I didn't even receive my items as I cancelled it on the same day of order!

Strangely other smaller amount of refunds there wasn't any issue and was quite promptly refund into my bank account!

I have been dealing with Lazada customer service daily and there is no updates at all about my matter.

My case no *******003173540 and I am being to be suspicious of lazada in the is there anyone really working there!

I am getting fed up and will now start legal action against lazada!

reviewerg
7/27/19

There is poor internal management issue of lazada Malaysia. I delivered the parcel to customer last month on time and sent the new tracking number to lazada on time. Lazada updated it as 'shipped' immediately, but few days ago, they cancelled the order and refunded the money to customer whom already received my parcel. That means I won't get paid from lazada. The actual problem is lazada should immediately check delivery status after order was shipped, but they didn't check and just marked "order cancelled" and told me that they couldn't pay me once they cancelled the order. So I believe many customers and merchants are facing the internal problems of lazada . Why do we need to be victim of their poor management practice? It is very unfair and we need to be respected! They couldn't just take our money whenever they want!

amiruln
7/16/19

This lazada website selling goods and deliver to your home using courier. The apps is very friendly user and very efficient to make a payment to the goods that we bought from them.

seanc241
6/18/19

behrangs
5/24/19

Lazada is a well known and reliable online marketplace in Malaysia.
However; they have terrible customer support team. This platform is good if everything is in order. God bless you if you get a simple problem there. No one can help you from their customer service.

ritat45
5/1/19

The seller is trying their luck cheating consumer as when.asked question and it seems that the seller trying his or her luck given you different answer which was not related to.yiur question , when asked their products t whether it original or fake but the dishonest seller didn't answer the question and kept.on saying the ptlroduct is directly from the factory if u r the consumer what do u understand of the answer from the seller ? The seller mentioned the product directly.from.the factory meaning to say that is from.the factory of the genuine product company but sad to said that when kept.om asking further questions the seller scolded "damn" , what the $#*! of the seller tried his or her bloody luck to cheat consumer. The seller is so $#*!ing rude and liar , lazada should band this kind of con seller !!! I have taken the picture of the seller name however the review unable to attached the picture from.my phone the shop me.of the seller is DINORESHAMART in Malaysia .The said seller selling HERBALIFE bottle .I have even kept all the conversation with the seller as a proof .

polp2
4/30/19

Bought two ukeleles from a seller on Lazada. Instead I recieved one pacakage cotaining one cheap necklace (with both ukelele codes stamped on the one package)! I went through the returns process, explained that I had received just one item with both purchase codes stuck on the single package and received emails that the item codes have been delievered back to the Lazada depot. So far, all well and good.

When the returns were processed, only one item was refunded, so I received half of the money I had paid out. I waited several days to see if they would refund on the other code I had returned, but nothing happened. So I chatted online with Lazada customer service.

After telling them that I had not taken any photos of the necklace I had been sent, but they could always check with the package that had been confirmed delivered at their depot, they sent me an email asking for - guess what - "We need a photo of the item delivered to you to enable us to pursue this refund". It's like they can see your mouth moving, but they have no idea what you are saying.

I sent them scans of their emails confirming they had taken possession of the package I had set back to them, but even so, they had no idea of anything the depot were doing. They said it would take at least two days to process my refund, so would I take a Lazada voucher instead? Money is money, and a voucher is something else. A refund because of a scam from one of their sellers and a mistake from their refund department should be a refund and at least an apology, not some measly voucher.

I asked the customer service why it would take 2 days to sort out my refund. The agent confirmed that they had all the necessary evidence, but that the refund department is 'on a different floor'. I told them that I could wait for them to make the journey, and if they took the lift, they could probably grab themselves a cup of coffee.

Of course, you already know that the agent COULDN'T walk down to get it sorted, it MUST take 2 days.

I called up a day or two later, this time an agent said it would take 3-5 days!

One the one side, there are online retailers like Amazon, Aliexpress, etc who not only deliver promptly, but work to help the customer if things go wrong and to ensure that their customers have a good experience so as to retain customer loyalty. Then you have Lazada.
I don't know if the customer service staff are not allowed to use their own common sense when dealing with customer issues, ie they have a rigid process they MUST adhere to, otherwise they get fires, or the idea of customer service within the whole operation is either misguided or lacking. Either way, it doesn't bode well for the company.

When I get my refund paid back in full, I'll try one more order with them. If that is also a negative experience, that'll be my last order with them. If I don't receive my refund promptly, I'll be happy to post my negative experience on any relevant board, to help others choose a better online retailer to make their purchases from.

debbiem152
4/23/19

The product had a dent in it. Was too fed up by this time to make an exchange as need to use it immediately.

tommyt67
1/30/19

I ordered a car perfume from Lazada, nothing wrong with the buyer. The big problem is I've receive a SMS & Email stating that the parcel is in front of my doorstep (This is 1 problem already). The day i received this SMS & Email notice I'm at home the whole day, I'm staying at Condominium and usually security will call us but I didn't receive any calls from security. And I didn't get any doorbells from anyone during that day. I've complaint to Lazada and they replied with a proof saying that someone signing that parcel ? Someone sign the parcel but I received a SMS & Email saying it's in my doorway ? Come ON ! Do your job properly !!

terrye61
12/27/18

I am very disappointed with Lazada. I have been an active customer for the last two years. This is the second time this has happened and there will not be a third time. I ordered an item three weeks ago. I received a confirmation email that I paid for it out of my wallet credit and the item was shipped. A couple days later I received shipment on the wrong product. When I contacted Lazada by live chat they told me to go on line to make the return. Four weeks later they still have not contacted me on my product I paid for which is still not delivered. I have since found that there are other more reliable online companies out here. Lazada has lost my business and many of my friends as well. I have shared my new online shopping find with them and will continue to do so.

celestl
12/3/18

I had been using Lazada apps for quite sometimes. Before this, Lazada Malaysia never disappointed me.

However, they made me very disappointed for this time. As usual, I had made my payment on 11 November 2018, but until now I am still have not get my parcel.

Based on the delivery details, I supposed to get my parcel by between Sunday 18 Nov to Mon 3 Dec 2018, but until now (4th Dec) I am still have not get my parcel. When I start to contact and live chat with person in charge through Lazada Malaysia, she started beating around the bush and refused to give me a direct answer.

I am truthfully disappointing with their service and just wan to get my parcel as soon as possible.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

woog
9/3/18

Bought the item but cancelled after the promotion period.
The reason is pricing issue but this is totally unacceptable for me.
If pricing issue, they should inform us immediately to avoid us to miss out the promotion for making other order.
This makes me feel that Lazada doesn't want to take any responsibility about this issue.
I feel so bad that Lazada just refund money to solve this issue but in customer side we loss too much. I had missed the promotion period and other rare offer such as credit card and etc which hardly meet again.
Why Monday only cancelled but not immediately let me know. Ordered on Friday 7:19a.m. morning till Monday only cancelled?
They really thought just refund the money can solve the issue?
Reason of review: Pricing issue.

danield172
4/17/18

I received a damaged product, and I reported it as damaged on 3rd MARCH, it was picked up and returned 9th MARCH, after that there was no communication whatsoever from Lazada with regards to the refund! I contacted them again on the 22nd MARCH, and I was told I would be contacted the following week about the refund but as usual Lazada did NOT contact me again.

I followed up with them again on 2nd April the woman promised to contact me within 24hours for the matter to be settled and again NO ONE has contacted me since then, I followed up for the 4th time on the 9th of April and then they send me an email to ask me for the tracking number, the courier, and date Item was returned even though the Courier was sent by Lazada themselves.
Its got assigned a new case number because apparently the old case number was abandoned.

I contacted Lazada again on 17th April and explained the situation AGAIN..and the same bull$#*! all over again.

Now the question is how many times is the customer expected to keep following up on this until Lazada decides to actually do the refund???

or is it a tactic to steal money from customers through GROSS Negligence ??
Is the only option now Legal action?

Do we have to personally walk in to Lazada HQ offices to get our refund?

Lazada Malaysia HQ
Level 20, Menara Worldwide
55200 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

mussaom
2/11/18

Bought stuff, waited for one month and until, I have not receive both refund or the said product, what a bull$#*! service.

hanana10
1/12/18

if you want something for your next life. Lazada might arrange it in time. if you are lucky
You can walk to another country and buy it would be faster, enjoyable and trusty.

I don't understand why they charge for delivery...

epongs
11/14/17

Bought lithium-ion batteries on lazada from local supplier. Came within 3 days, packed in bubble wrap only, no box, inside the lazada shipping envelope. Was shocked to find that all the batteries had spot weld marks on the terminals. Most probably this came from laptop battery pack, definitely not new and no marking on the body indicating this is a cheap no brand li-ion. I could have bought similar batteries from pasar malam seller, at least it is new and unused and can get cheaper too. Yeah could complain and ask for return and go thru the hassle of repack and posting back to lazada, but that is not why I shop online. Just don't buy electicals, IT, shirt, shoes from lazada, go to the shop much easier.

jamesl345
10/19/17

Please Never buy anything with them... they given 2nd hand item.
Call service center , they can't do anything and they will just cut off ur phone..
Suck !

ivanh28
10/8/17

recently the thing i order all will be cancel and the reason is exceed quality limit. But my friend help me buy and ship to me in 3 days. both using same way order and lazada always give me the reason no stock. the last time i buy also same, order will cancel and no answer me why. really bad.

sarahk148
10/8/17

Waiting 25 days since they claim to have refunded.
They don't reply my e-mails, and when they do, they reply with the wrong name/general nonsense.
They claim need 5-15 days for refund because of the bank, but in reality they just want to waste your time so that you cannot open a dispute charge with your bank (maximum 20 days)
PLEASE DO NOT SHOP AT LAZADA

mrf24
10/4/17

Suck service!
Item in skynet is delivered, but update my status to delivery failed.
call support center, no solutions! 3 months case still in working progress!
how long did lazada need to check for my case? half a year?
return form fill, no feedback!
2nd time delivery! unable to track my order! wth!!

scam! i won't sell in lazada again! It is their mistake by treating merchant poorly!

By reviewer G.

Questions? Get answers from the Lazada.com.my staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Lazada.com.my