Review of KingSize Direct

500 South Mesa Hills Drive
El Paso, TX 79913, US

williamc1152
12/3/19
I'm so glad I found a company that caters to people that are Big and Tall. The selection of clothes is fantastic and I know that when I get them, they will fit! I have bought everything from shirts, jackets, pants, sleepwear and under garments. They gave me a instant and a generous line of credit, along with free shipping, I also appreciate how fast I received my clothes. One more thing that blew me away, was how reasonably priced they were and the quality of the product. Thank you King Size for everything you do. I will post some pictures next week.

Tip for consumers: I want to tell others that the clothes are true to fit. If you are a 3x,,order a 3x and know it will fit. The clothes are generous, beautiful, and well made. I will include photos as soon I can.

sherrieg17
11/28/19
Bought a few things for my father in law and had them sent super fast paid $30.00 shipping AND handling so to be delivered on time . After he received his order they did not fit, he sent them back the next day. Here is where the rub comes in... they charged me again for handling and only refunded a portion of the the money for the merchandise (excluding the shipping) I did not expect to get back that back. Now I am out $40 and have to send on another gift on top of it. I will not be shopping here any longer and I have bought for years from them for my big and tall guy. I would rather pay more and have better customer service then what this company offers. Treat your customers better or you will be out of business!
hiddenu
11/12/19
Do not buy from this company they will add things you don't order they will charge things to your card or to your account that you didn't order and then they try to claim that there's nothing they can do like they're not the ones who did it. The power to manage their condition if they don't actually commit fraud on you you'll have problems actually getting items you ordered or actually getting them at all because they seem to have a lot of problems with shipping. Trust me and believe me when I say that the headache of dealing with these people is not worth it.
Response from Corinne D., KingSize Direct Representative
Hi, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with King Size. I am very sorry for the poor experience you had. I'd like to help. Please email me directly to social.media@fbbrands.com with your complete name and order number.
georgea307
10/27/19
Bought 4 pair in May to take on a cruise in October. While on the cruise the 3 pair I took all ripped open in the crotch. I could see maybe 1 pair doing that but not all 3. When I called Customer service they very rudely told me it was past 60 days and there was nothing they would or could do. DO NOT BUY THESE SHORTS.
paulw643
8/25/19
FOR YEARS I HAVE BEEN ORDERING ELASTIC WAIST STONEWASH JEANS.... QUALITY AND SERVICE WERE GOOD UNTIL DECEMBER 2018. AT THAT TIME I STARTED RECEIVING INDIGO MATERIAL INSTEAD OF ORDERED STONEWASH MATERIAL. THEY KEEP TELLING ME THE PROBLEM IS FIXED SO I KEEP ORDERING AND THEY KEEP SHIPPING INDIGO INSTEAD OF STONEWASH. SO OUT OF THE 20 +/- PAIRS OF JEANS ORDERED & RETURNED, I GOT ONE PAIR OF STONEWASH. SO I AM STILL CHARGED FOR ALTERATION AND SHIPPING. THE ONE GOOD PAIR I RECEIVED COST ME A BUNDLE. TIME TO TELL KING SIZE GOODBYE AS NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO OER CARES TO FIX A PROBLEM AND TAKE CARE OF A GOOD CUSTOMER.

MORE THAN PISSED OFF!!!!
justins400
7/24/19
What I want to say, about KnigSIze, will probably have me banned from this blog/review website. The only thing I will say is this: If you don't want your money taken from your credit card, without you knowing about it, then DO NOT give away your hard-earned cash to those greedy, blood-suckers. I'm presently lost for words due to a recent incident involving them, and my money, and I'll leave it at that. BOYCOTT KINGSIZE
Response from Corinne D., KingSize Direct Representative
Hello Justin, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with King Size. I'm disappointed to hear of the poor experience you had, and I'd like to further look into this and see how I can help. Please feel free to email me directly at social.media@fbbrands.com with your last name, order number, and details regarding the issue.
frankm587
7/9/19
Bought 2 pair of "adjustable waist" pants with side elastic. Material was very thin and after just one wash the side elastic lost its elastic properties and so the pants are now useless and I might as well be wearing a wooden barrel. Tried resolving it with King Size but their customer service is non-existent. Horrible experience -- a waste of money and a waste of time. Stay away from these crap merchants! DXL is the place to buy big and tall on line.
anaf80
7/3/19
I ordered an item that I needed for a specific date with plenty of time to arrive. Turns out the item was on back order and i was never notified, sent an email through their website and no response! The item had not even shipped yet. I called four days later and spoke with Resolution Specialist Omar (ID#30582) and he said he would issue a refund as long as I returned the item immediately (otherwise he would charge me again). Four days later, no refund. Called again and was told the order was in transit. No refund had been issued. Steve ID#32839 could not offer any reason why i was given wrong information.Could not offer any type of reason why my email was not responded too, even tho they confirmed they received it. Waiting three more weeks to receive something I no longer need and then wait to send back for a refund. That's horrible.
Response from Corinne D., KingSize Direct Representative
Hi Ana, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with King Size. I'm very sorry for the poor experience you had and I'd like to help. Please email me directly at social.media@fbbrands.com with your order number
briang381
6/24/19
Did not get what I paid for. Attempted to contact them for a refund. Ended up with a charge and putting a hold on my card. Shady customer service, shady company. Not worth the worry/ hassle no matter how good the price.
ebonyj13
6/24/19
I order several items for my boyfriend for Father's Day. I had two orders. In my second package I receive all but the undershirts I ordered. On the site it states that everything was available. When I got my items in the mail that is when I noticed on the order form that the undershirts was on back order until JULY. Never did it say on the website before placing my order this was on back order. Also there was not an email asking if I still wanted the items due to it being on back order. I have talk to so many rude customers service rep that keep telling me because the item is on back order ( not my fault the companies fault) I can't cancel or change my order. It has stated on my bank account a few times that this charge was pending then it magically disappears. I was just told over the phone by a rep named Mark. That the item should be shipping out and I told him it's been saying that for weeks. Placed on hold and came back and told me I can't cancel I have to wait for the item to be shipped. Funny thing is they can't even give you a shipping date but want you to wait to be charged for something that you don't even want anymore. I have already found a replacement item from another company so I have to wait for them to send me something I don't want and still let them take my money. Be aware if you still want to shop with this company because some of your items my come and they may not but you still have to wait until they decide to ship them and let them just go in and out of your bank account as they please. This has left me very upset and they could care less. I will be contacting corporate and stopping payment on this charge. I have had enough of them and no longer need to be nice if this is how they think they cant treat people.
dennyb20
6/19/19
If you find something you want, wait a few days to buy it because it may just go down to a cheaper price and the $#*!ty ass company will not refund the difference as most places with good business practices would. Also, if you don't like their way of doing business and you return an item then they will punish you with a $7.50 return fee plus the shipping fees.
I have easily spent better than $1000 with these people over the years, but I have just made my last purchase with them
Do yourself a favor, if you're a big guy, consider DestinationXL.com , it may cost you a little more, but it may be well worth it.
richards1327
6/17/19
Never do business with this company. I've been a loyal customer for years and out of no where they cut my credit limit in half and could not give me a reason. Screw kingsize and their high priced clothes that fade after a few washes. Save yourself the trouble and buy your clothes somewhere else
jamesr900
6/7/19
I ordered this jacket in the fall of 2018. When received this was a great jacket! It looked good, the fit was perfect. Well we had a warm fall and December, so I did not have a chance to wear it. When it finally got cool enough to wear, I noticed a bad odor coming from the jacket. I called customer service to ask how to get rid of the odor. Of course, it had been 3 months past the return date. I tried to explain that I was very happy with the jacket, except the odor. They basically said it was my not their problem. Well I spent $48 to have the jacket dry cleaned hoping would eliminate the odor. IT DIDN'T. Thinking about sending the jacket back and biting the bullet of the $'s lost.
buddyh18
6/4/19
nice looking shirts. overpriced a bit but easy to find the right sizes you need.
quality is ok but nothing to rave about.
their customer service is like dealing with the govt, so good luck.
for some reason, they sent me two of the same shirt, which is the WRONG shirt on top of that. they confirmed by email and the order was still correct. when they shipped it it was wrong.
my advice is to use them but never make large purchases because they will mess it up. the couple of orders that i had no problem with were one or two item orders and they managed to get it to my house. i like what they have managed to get to me correctly.
christinec363
5/26/19
Bought a few items for Christmas for my guy, I was disappointed in the quality but he was happy so I let it alone. I paid my bill on time and finally paid it off. Then I kept getting calls telling me I was past due. Did I want to make a payment. Try as I might through 4 representatives from "credit" no one would send me an updated statement so I could see where the problem was. They would yell at me....do you want to make a payment? I looked through all of my bank records and every payment had cleared. So finally on the last call I threatened legal action and all of a sudden....we will send your statement right out. First....I should not have to be the subject of intimidation, second I am entitled to a statement of the account, second I think this is type of scam so beware. And last but not least check your credit report. Mine has a past due report that now I will spend months getting removed.
Response from Corinne D., KingSize Direct Representative
Hi Christine, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with King Size. I'm very sorry for the frustration you experienced with our credit card processor, Comenity Bank. Please note, Comenity is a separate entity. I will be sure to share your concerns with our team.
michaelb1926
5/22/19
Dealt with King Size more than a few times! Too many quality issues! Buttons loose after just a couple wearing, faulty zippers, generally poor quality!
Response from Corinne D., KingSize Direct Representative
Hi Michael, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with King Size. If you had problems with a recent order, please feel free to email me directly at social.media@fbbrands.com with a description of the issue and your order number.
susanp509
5/3/19
DISAPPOINED IN THE QUALITY OF THE SHIRTS. I WOULD NEVER INTENTIONALLY BUY SHIRTS THAT NEEDED TO BE IRONED.
brians767
4/20/19
Had an issue with not receiving credit for returned merchandise. Was very persistent and respectful as I worked my way up the Customer Service/Return chain. Ultimately, a Level 3 Resolution Supervisor stepped up and solved the problem.
cm408
4/14/19
I have made multiple purchase from King Size. Almost every product is of inferior quality, which I can live with if it is discounted enough. BUT.....when they cancel orders because the put a item on sale and a customer jumps on the item. Then a month later, after being told item was on backorder, the purchase is canceled . No notification. This is a corporate scam.
allanh64
4/13/19
ordered two pr king size brand jeans in nov. 2018 they sent them the beginning of feb.2019 i did nothing with them till april as i was going to put suspender buttons on when i noticed the closure button only went through one layer of fabric with frayed fabric around button tried to return them and was refused (they changed the 90 day return policy to 60) if king size will not stand by their product i will not stand by them.they loose a long time cust. that spends thousands a year on cloths well not from king size anymore! they should get less than one star.
barbaraw366
3/31/19
We ordered wrangler jeans as a Christmas gift on November 2nd. KingSize sent postcards on 3 different occasions stating the jean were on back order. Finally on March 27th we received a postcard stating the wrangler jeans were discontinued. No apology was ever given and continuously kept appearing in their catalog for the 4 months we were waiting for the shipment.
roberth1178
3/18/19
We order items over Christmas for my brother who has been in the hospital for several months. By the time he was able to try them on and we got the items back to king size we had exceeded the return policy by 9 days and they refused to assist in any way. I'm very disappointed in this type of behavior by a company we have done business with for many years.
davidk802
3/8/19
An order I placed on Dec. 12th for my holiday vacation, which according to their website would arrive in plenty of time for Christmas, was not delivered until after Christmas when I was already in another state. I've been going back and forth with customer service for months trying to return the items, since I found replacements elsewhere, and now they tell me I'm out of luck since their 60 day return policy expired. Unbelievable! I'll not be ordering from KingSize again. Perry Ellis, Duluth Trading and Cablela's are now my go to purveyors.
jenj60
3/3/19
I ordered 4 pairs of pants for my husband, he needed them for a new job. I have ordered many times from King Size, so I trusted them. They sent me an email stating they where on back order and would ship six days after my husbands new job started. Fine okay I can deal with that. So I wait a couple weeks then received another email pushing that date back by over a month. That I wasn't okay with, so I sent them an email, as well as used there chat feature, asking to just cancel the order. The person I was chatting with stated I was wrong and they couldn't cancel, then ended the chat before I was given a chance to reply. I then received an email saying the items had shipped, they hadn't shipped, I'm still waiting. They pretty much call you a liar, take your money and then decide they can wait as long as they want to ship items. I will be talking with my credit card company, and will never order from them again.
Response from Corinne D., KingSize Direct Representative
Hello Jen, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with KingSize. I'm very sorry for the poor experience you had. Please send a message with your last name, order number, and zip code so I can further look into this and help
tracyp124
2/6/19
I have ordered from King Size Direct for many years with satisfaction. However, my son died suddenly December 8, 2018. I had ordered his Christmas gifts on Black Friday and never even opened the package. Had it hidden until Christmas. When I tried to return the items, I was past the 60 day return policy date and would make no exceptions. I explained I had lost my only son, had to go through the holidays, had to clean out his apartment, and was just now able to deal with the return. They didn't care. They didn't even say they were sorry for my loss. I have spent a bunch of money with these people over the years and expected better treatment. I do not recommend purchasing anything from them!

Simple: You can't get anyone. They have none. Stay away from these people.

By Frank M.

The clothes are beautiful, fit perfectly, and priced to sell! I'm so glad I found them.

By William C.

King Size is a fantastic company. The clothes, are well made, look beautiful, and are reasonably priced. This company is in no way a scam.

By William C.
Questions? Get answers from the KingSize Direct staff and other customers.

2 Photos for KingSize Direct