Review of 6pm

cs@6pm.com
2018 Customer choice award

susanm919
2/15/19

Good prices, great choice of different brands and models. I like user friendly interface and easy going ordering process. Till now there were no delays with delivery.

ryang183
1/14/19

I've found few very good offers with nice discounts of sportswear. Delivery was on time. I can recommend this site.

rymr
1/4/19

I love the variety of labels and the competitive prices.
Easy to navigate site and I like the fact that items selected remain in the shopping cart.

rpre
12/10/18

Love my purchases.
Good quality products and I am totally satisfied with the items gotten.
Will definitely be shopping some more with this company and I definitely recommend purchasing with this company.

billyj56
11/3/18

The selection of products is really impressive. You can always find clothes or shoes you need with discount. One of my favorite online outlets.

jeang116
10/28/18

Been using 6PM off and on for years with no problems. But the last order I placed, for almost $150, never arrived. Of course I checked with my neighbors, etc. Called Customer Service and told them - that package never arrived, even though the status said Delivered.

They quickly admitted that they have a new delivery service and have had problems. They refunded me immediately.

I am rating them 3 stars because I am concerned about this happening again. But the discounts are worth another try!

vahagnm
10/15/18

let's start with minuses they are not a lot
1)They answer to email massages very rare (I would be glad if it would be solved)
2)Taking money from a credit card not at ones (so in result when they want to take you may not have that much money in your card already)
3)variations in prices (it would be nice from you to message us via mail when the good we wanted to buy is about to be raised in price)
NOW PLUSES
1)Very good pricing in 80% moments
2)They deliver the goods in right time
3)I have never had experience of "used shoe" or "knock off" or "sent a wrong size"
4)Very cool and usable site
5)Easy to find what you want
and etc.

P. S. I would be glad to see you answered to my mails "mneyan.1997@mail.ru"

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Hi Vahagn - looking at your account, we see the first two issues have been explained and handled via email. As to the variations in pricing, we are a deals site and as such, we have daily and weekly deals and specials. Our prices fluctuate often. For this reason, we do not honor previous sale prices nor do we price match to other sites.
Thank you for your kind words and if there is anything we can assist with, please continue to correspond with our Customer Service team. They are always happy to assist!
kathyl234
9/6/18

I love these sight. They have great prices and if they dont have what your looking for they have pretty close to it.

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Thank you so much and welcome to the 6pm family, Kathy! If there is ever anything we can assist with, please reach out to us at 1.888.676.2660, 6AM - 8PM PST. We'll be more than happy to help. Thank you!
gregu4
8/20/18

When you order from 6pm, at least using the free-shipping option, what they completely fail to tell you is that it's anyone's guess as to when they'll actually fill your order, which isn't included in the shipping time.

That, in my book, is being entirely dishonest!

But wait, there's more! They're more than happy, of course, to charge your card the split-second that the order's placed despite not providing any obvious info as to the fact that they'll take their sweet time to actually fill the order.

So typical in today's business climate!

I hope that 6pm folds.

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Hi Greg - we're unclear as to why you had the experience you did when we state the estimated delivery date at the checkout screen. In addition, we do not put an authorization on a credit card until the shipping process starts. You are always welcome to call our Customer Service team at 1.888.676.2660, 6AM - 8PM PDT to find out where your order is in the processing stage. We apologize for the experience you had and please reach out to us if you have any additional questions. Thank you.
rickh226
8/16/18

You must pay for any return... regardless of situation... i will buy elsewhere

There are just too many other great websites to buy from..........................................................

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Hi Rick - we sincerely apologize for any confusion or disappointment regarding our return policy. We are a deals site and in an effort to keep our pricing as low as possible, we do not offer prepaid labels. You can find out more about our return policy here: https://www.6pm.com/return-questions
carolm143
7/19/18

I received the wrong color of shoes I had ordered. I called the customer service phone number and their response to me could not have been better. Full refund, sent me a return label so no shipping charges either way. They were very polite, knowledgeable and helpful. Nothing to improve on here.....will order from them again.

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
We're sorry to hear about your shoes but so glad it was cleared up quickly and easily for you! Thank you for letting us know about your overall positive experience!
pnwd
7/2/18

I saw a lot of negative reviews. Almost makes me wonder if they were posted by competitors since the Dr Martens boots I ordered for my girlfriend were brand new and perfect. From what I can tell, they are just selling previous years version of shoes. Box was stamped with a manufacture date of 2015. But what normal person would care about that? Still Brand new! Shipping was as promised and on time. Will definitely do more business with 6pm.com

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Thanks for sharing your experience and please reach out to us if there is ever anything you need!
mc247
6/8/18

Legit website with awesome deals, specifically on things that I love. They don't carry any off brands, just really nice ones and they always ship on time!

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Thanks for sharing your experience here!
chelseyk6
6/6/18

Orderd from them 2 times. Got everything quick. Had no problem with returning things when I called there customer service. Got a free return label also. Love this sight and has grate prices!!!

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Thanks for shopping with is, Chelsey! We appreciate your feedback and have a wonderful weekend!
aliciap41
6/1/18

Their customer service is terrible. I emailed them days ago and still haven't gotten a response about my order. They have my money and now they're not responding. And my order has been processing for like 3 days and I'd like to know why.

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Hi Alicia - we're very sorry for your experience and for a quicker resolution, we ask for you to please call our Customer Loyalty team at 1.888.676.2660, 6AM - 8PM PST. We hope we were able to get this issue resolved for you. Thank you.
tonyf64
4/17/18

I see a lot of people on many sites asking about a good site to shop on for clothing, boots, shoes, etc. I have only shopped here a few times but never had any problems. My orders came in fast & the prices were awesome.

I can vouch for this site if your looking for great low prices on name brand goods!

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Thank you, Tony! We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share these kind words. Thank you for being a loyal 6pm customer!
caras25
4/11/18

Ordered on Sunday arrived Tuesday. Everything I ordered (4 different items) was exactly as described. Perfectly new condition. Packaged well. Will definitely order from them again.

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience, Cara! We're hope you have an amazing week!
nancyn61
3/14/18

I bought a pair of Vionic flats from 6pm and had to return due to sizing. It cost me $8.95 to return! Amazon and every other online retailer offers FREE let me repeat FREE returns. TOTAL SCAM!!

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Hi Nancy - we are sorry for any misunderstanding regarding our return policy. We are a deals site and in an effort to keep our pricing as low as possible, we do not offer prepaid labels. You can find out more about our return policy here: https://www.6pm.com/return-questions
suea85
3/8/18

Have bought from 6pm over the past few years and my experience has been skewed towards the disappointing end. Just received a pair of Grasshopper sandals that were cheaper looking than anything even at Walmart. Realizing I would be paying to ship, I tried to give them away to friends and family with no takers. I could have bought these $32 shoes for only $3 more at Amazon and free shipping. Instead, I just paid USPS $14 to get rid of them. Inconsistent quality, high shipping rates to/from, no bargains here.

donaldh89
3/7/18

What website that sells shoe that does not offer free return and return label. Got to jump through hoops, do this do that before sending it back. worse of all, you have to pay the return shipping.

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Hi Donald - we sincerely apologize for any confusion or disappointment regarding our return policy. We are a deals site and in an effort to keep our pricing as low as possible, we do not offer prepaid labels. You can find out more about our return policy here: https://www.6pm.com/return-questions
trinah17
2/23/18

I have a large foot for a woman. A size 13 isn't something I can pick-up at a locale shoe store, unless I purchase men's shoes. It works for hiker's and tennis shoes other wise not so much. Those types of shoes don't work well with dress clothing. I've been shopping with 6PM for 10 yrs. now and I've always been pleased with my purchases. I suggest you give them a try!

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
We're so glad our site works well for you, Trina! We hear a lot of a lot of similar experiences and it's so rewarding to know we can be of help. Have a wonderful week!
paolap12
1/12/18

Bought Coach sneakers and 2 Steve Madden bags. They where al fakes. Plastic, uncomfortable, badly made, low quality. Never buying or recommending this site. It's a hoax!!!

elaineh39
1/11/18

After accidentally shredding the invoice from shoes ordered from 6pm.com, I determined that the shoes werent a good fit. What a breath of fresh air to talk with someone who truly listened to my problem. Within moments an email was on the way to me with a printable return address label and instructions for the return. Also, they refunded not only for the item, but shipping fees. Both ways! In addition, they gave me a $15 credit on future purchases. I wish I could remember the name of the man who helped me, because he was very professional and helpful.

sharond179
1/9/18

I recently ordered a pair of short, black Frye boots that appeared to be a shiny, clean black leather in the photo on 6pm's website. I was so dissapointed when I opened the box to see a pair of dull black boots with what appeared to be mud-like markings all over the toe and throughout the boot. They appear very dirty and look more like a rain boot. I also couldn't even get them on my foot. Returning them immediately.

nataliag18
1/3/18

Had very bad experience shopping on 6PM. The adidas sneakers that I bought were too small even though I ordered my size which means the sizes are not accurate, had to return the shoes and paid half of the shoe price 25$ to return them. Definitely not likely I will shop there again.

93 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi. Depending on different brands of shoes and boots, I normally order my normal size. Hope this helps a little.

By joni k.

I disagree - I've had great customer service from them when I've called.

By Angela P.

I usually received my item between five and ten days. No problems. If you need to return an item, just call them. They'll work with you, especially if you tell them you plan on being a regular customer.

By Sonia M.

That answer from their employees is fictitious. They do not correct price after you order. Returns are not free. Orders cannot be corrected or cancelled. Also, being in the Zappos.com family, they know good and well that network changes update in real time for legal purposes. Oh, and most all the software suites operate on that model. So when adding to the cart, the page refreshes. A price change would show. They also fail to update quantities until one is checking out often. This site is a joke.

By Derek c.

6pm.com is owned by Zappos. All of the products I have purchased have been authentic, including Patagonia. I seriously doubt that any products sold by a Zappos owned company would be anything but authentic.

By Carey S.

I can concur with what Aiysha g. is saying

By Jonathan M.

I live in the US, but periodically order shows using the UK sizing. I wear a US size 9 but usually order a 40 which fits me perfectly. I hope this example helps.

By Sonia M.

Hi Lydia - Rest assured, all the merchandise we sell is new, 100% authentic and we are authorized retailers for the brands we carry. As with any brick and mortar store, we may have items returned but we have a team dedicated to checking returns prior to restocking. If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at 1.888.676.2660, 6AM - 8PM PST. Thank you!

By Varinia P., 6pm Representative

Hi! Thank you for your question. We sell only new and authentic product on 6pm.com. We are a sub-site of zappos.com and amazon.com. Let us know if you have any additional questions or feel free to give us a call: 1-888-676-2660! Thanks!

By Varinia P., 6pm Representative

Hi Marcia - you are welcome to contact us at 1.888.676.2660, 6AM - 8PM PDT for assistance with your return. You can also visit our FAQ at the link below. We're sorry your shoes didn't quite work out for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly with any additional questions. Thank you! https://www.6pm.com/return-questions

By Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Questions? Get answers from the 6pm staff and other customers.

4 Photos for 6pm