Review of 6pm

cs@6pm.com
2018 Customer choice award

melissad454
8/19/19

Somehow they shipped my order to the wrong address or amazon logistics sent it to the wrong city so my order is being returned to 6pm and 6pm says there is nothing they can do to send it back to me. It was the last available item so they basically told me I need to watch the website for when this 1 pair of workout pants is restocked and shows up online and reorder it. Not to mention I'm sure the price will change as it seems to hourly for items at 6pm. Are you kidding me??????? I've never had nor heard of such ridiculous customer service. This company should be out of business.

Response from Justin F., 6pm Representative
Hey Melissa, I'm so sorry that the item was shipped to an incorrect address. Unfortunately I don't have the order details so I wont be able to advise why this happened. Depending on the shipper, some times we are able to reroute shipments to a different address. However, this isn't a guarantee.

If it was the last item in stock, it will become available within 24 hours after it is returned to our fulfillment center. If the price has change, we will honor the price of the original order. Please contact us again so we can make this right. Again I so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Thank you: https://www.6pm.com/contact-us
emmar131
7/3/19

I have been shopping with them for over 10 years and they never disappointed me. I buy designer clothes and shoes that are more at Nordstrom and Dillards!

berenicec6
6/28/19

I'm extremely happy. I finally bought a Michael Kors watch. I dreamed about them for a long time. Thank you 6pm for your sale.

nicoleg195
5/15/19

Got shoes within three days of ordering.
I made the mistake of ordering the wrong size and the refund process was flawless.

I don't usually take time to write reviews. I will definitely try them again in the future.

lindal137
5/8/19

Ordered Hunter boots 108.00. Didn't fit, so I was going to return. Went UPS the cheapest was 23.00. Called customer service no help what so ever. I will stick with Amazon. Don't bother. You can order from much better places. It's not worth the savings if they don't work for you.

Response from Justin F., 6pm Representative
Hey Linda,
I'm sorry the shoes you ordered didn't fit. We sincerely apologize for any confusion or disappointment regarding our return policy. We are a deals site and in an effort to keep our pricing as low as possible, we do not offer prepaid labels for returns. You can find out more about our return policy here: https://www.6pm.com/return-questions

You are welcome to contact us so we can make this right. Thank you: https://www.6pm.com/contact-us
wewew
5/1/19

Worst company to return to
Worst customer service
All of there shoes are on Amazon go there instead you will thank me later

Response from Justin F., 6pm Representative
Hey Wewe, We sincerely apologize for any confusion or disappointment regarding our return policy. We are a deals site and in an effort to keep our pricing as low as possible, we do not offer prepaid labels for returns. You can find out more about our return policy here: https://www.6pm.com/return-questions

ad7822
4/8/19

Purchased some Dr Marten sandals. They arrived on time and packaged well. My coworkers have purchased from them in the past and they recommend this site highly as well.

reginar54
Gina R.
3/10/19

I've been a customer since 2012 and all of my experiences have been great. Although once several years ago I received a pair of running shoes that looked like someone with dirty feet tried them on, but they quickly sent me another pair within a few days free of charge. The only downside is you have to pay for return shipping, but I've been happy with my all of my purchases. I would totally recommend 6pm.

susanm919
2/15/19

Good prices, great choice of different brands and models. I like user friendly interface and easy going ordering process. Till now there were no delays with delivery.

ryang183
1/14/19

I've found few very good offers with nice discounts of sportswear. Delivery was on time. I can recommend this site.

rymr
1/4/19

I love the variety of labels and the competitive prices.
Easy to navigate site and I like the fact that items selected remain in the shopping cart.

rpre
12/10/18

Love my purchases.
Good quality products and I am totally satisfied with the items gotten.
Will definitely be shopping some more with this company and I definitely recommend purchasing with this company.

billyj56
11/3/18

The selection of products is really impressive. You can always find clothes or shoes you need with discount. One of my favorite online outlets.

jeang116
10/28/18

Been using 6PM off and on for years with no problems. But the last order I placed, for almost $150, never arrived. Of course I checked with my neighbors, etc. Called Customer Service and told them - that package never arrived, even though the status said Delivered.

They quickly admitted that they have a new delivery service and have had problems. They refunded me immediately.

I am rating them 3 stars because I am concerned about this happening again. But the discounts are worth another try!

vahagnm
10/15/18

let's start with minuses they are not a lot
1)They answer to email massages very rare (I would be glad if it would be solved)
2)Taking money from a credit card not at ones (so in result when they want to take you may not have that much money in your card already)
3)variations in prices (it would be nice from you to message us via mail when the good we wanted to buy is about to be raised in price)
NOW PLUSES
1)Very good pricing in 80% moments
2)They deliver the goods in right time
3)I have never had experience of "used shoe" or "knock off" or "sent a wrong size"
4)Very cool and usable site
5)Easy to find what you want
and etc.

P. S. I would be glad to see you answered to my mails "mneyan.1997@mail.ru"

Response from Justin F., 6pm Representative
Hi Vahagn - looking at your account, we see the first two issues have been explained and handled via email. As to the variations in pricing, we are a deals site and as such, we have daily and weekly deals and specials. Our prices fluctuate often. For this reason, we do not honor previous sale prices nor do we price match to other sites.
Thank you for your kind words and if there is anything we can assist with, please continue to correspond with our Customer Service team. They are always happy to assist!
kathyl234
9/6/18

I love these sight. They have great prices and if they dont have what your looking for they have pretty close to it.

Response from Justin F., 6pm Representative
Thank you so much and welcome to the 6pm family, Kathy! If there is ever anything we can assist with, please reach out to us at 1.888.676.2660, 6AM - 8PM PST. We'll be more than happy to help. Thank you!
gregu4
8/20/18

When you order from 6pm, at least using the free-shipping option, what they completely fail to tell you is that it's anyone's guess as to when they'll actually fill your order, which isn't included in the shipping time.

That, in my book, is being entirely dishonest!

But wait, there's more! They're more than happy, of course, to charge your card the split-second that the order's placed despite not providing any obvious info as to the fact that they'll take their sweet time to actually fill the order.

So typical in today's business climate!

I hope that 6pm folds.

Response from Justin F., 6pm Representative
Hi Greg - we're unclear as to why you had the experience you did when we state the estimated delivery date at the checkout screen. In addition, we do not put an authorization on a credit card until the shipping process starts. You are always welcome to call our Customer Service team at 1.888.676.2660, 6AM - 8PM PDT to find out where your order is in the processing stage. We apologize for the experience you had and please reach out to us if you have any additional questions. Thank you.
rickh226
8/16/18

You must pay for any return... regardless of situation... i will buy elsewhere

There are just too many other great websites to buy from..........................................................

Response from Justin F., 6pm Representative
Hi Rick - we sincerely apologize for any confusion or disappointment regarding our return policy. We are a deals site and in an effort to keep our pricing as low as possible, we do not offer prepaid labels. You can find out more about our return policy here: https://www.6pm.com/return-questions
carolm143
7/19/18

I received the wrong color of shoes I had ordered. I called the customer service phone number and their response to me could not have been better. Full refund, sent me a return label so no shipping charges either way. They were very polite, knowledgeable and helpful. Nothing to improve on here.....will order from them again.

Response from Justin F., 6pm Representative
We're sorry to hear about your shoes but so glad it was cleared up quickly and easily for you! Thank you for letting us know about your overall positive experience!
pnwd
7/2/18

I saw a lot of negative reviews. Almost makes me wonder if they were posted by competitors since the Dr Martens boots I ordered for my girlfriend were brand new and perfect. From what I can tell, they are just selling previous years version of shoes. Box was stamped with a manufacture date of 2015. But what normal person would care about that? Still Brand new! Shipping was as promised and on time. Will definitely do more business with 6pm.com

Response from Justin F., 6pm Representative
Thanks for sharing your experience and please reach out to us if there is ever anything you need!
mc247
6/8/18

Legit website with awesome deals, specifically on things that I love. They don't carry any off brands, just really nice ones and they always ship on time!

Response from Justin F., 6pm Representative
Thanks for sharing your experience here!
chelseyk6
6/6/18

Orderd from them 2 times. Got everything quick. Had no problem with returning things when I called there customer service. Got a free return label also. Love this sight and has grate prices!!!

Response from Justin F., 6pm Representative
Thanks for shopping with is, Chelsey! We appreciate your feedback and have a wonderful weekend!
aliciap41
6/1/18

Their customer service is terrible. I emailed them days ago and still haven't gotten a response about my order. They have my money and now they're not responding. And my order has been processing for like 3 days and I'd like to know why.

Response from Justin F., 6pm Representative
Hi Alicia - we're very sorry for your experience and for a quicker resolution, we ask for you to please call our Customer Loyalty team at 1.888.676.2660, 6AM - 8PM PST. We hope we were able to get this issue resolved for you. Thank you.
tonyf64
4/17/18

I see a lot of people on many sites asking about a good site to shop on for clothing, boots, shoes, etc. I have only shopped here a few times but never had any problems. My orders came in fast & the prices were awesome.

I can vouch for this site if your looking for great low prices on name brand goods!

Response from Justin F., 6pm Representative
Thank you, Tony! We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share these kind words. Thank you for being a loyal 6pm customer!
caras25
4/11/18

Ordered on Sunday arrived Tuesday. Everything I ordered (4 different items) was exactly as described. Perfectly new condition. Packaged well. Will definitely order from them again.

Response from Justin F., 6pm Representative
Thank you for sharing your experience, Cara! We're hope you have an amazing week!
93 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi. Depending on different brands of shoes and boots, I normally order my normal size. Hope this helps a little.

By joni k.

Got my shoes in three days. Much faster than I anticipated.

By Nicole G.

I disagree - I've had great customer service from them when I've called.

By Angela P.

That answer from their employees is fictitious. They do not correct price after you order. Returns are not free. Orders cannot be corrected or cancelled. Also, being in the Zappos.com family, they know good and well that network changes update in real time for legal purposes. Oh, and most all the software suites operate on that model. So when adding to the cart, the page refreshes. A price change would show. They also fail to update quantities until one is checking out often. This site is a joke.

By Derek c.

Hi! We only sell authentic brands that come directly to us from the manufacturer. Please call us if you still need any help at all! Thanks! 1.888.676.2660

By Justin F., 6pm Representative

6pm.com is owned by Zappos. All of the products I have purchased have been authentic, including Patagonia. I seriously doubt that any products sold by a Zappos owned company would be anything but authentic.

By Carey S.

I can concur with what Aiysha g. is saying

By Jonathan M.

I live in the US, but periodically order shows using the UK sizing. I wear a US size 9 but usually order a 40 which fits me perfectly. I hope this example helps.

By Sonia M.

Hi Lydia - Rest assured, all the merchandise we sell is new, 100% authentic and we are authorized retailers for the brands we carry. As with any brick and mortar store, we may have items returned but we have a team dedicated to checking returns prior to restocking. If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at 1.888.676.2660, 6AM - 8PM PST. Thank you!

By Justin F., 6pm Representative

Hi! Thank you for your question. We sell only new and authentic product on 6pm.com. We are a sub-site of zappos.com and amazon.com. Let us know if you have any additional questions or feel free to give us a call: 1-888-676-2660! Thanks!

By Justin F., 6pm Representative
Questions? Get answers from the 6pm staff and other customers.

5 Photos for 6pm