Review of 6pm

Las Vegas, NV 89101-2913
2017 Customer choice award

jasminet33
12/8/17

I just order from them during all the sales last week. They sent the shoes yesterday that's fast. I love what I ordered from them . All name brand things. Things most of cannot buy but here they are on sale. Thanks!

tommiem29
12/4/17

Huge selection, amazing prices, quick delivery of orders. Unfortunately, the Uggs I ordered at a reasonable price, and then quickly received, ended up fitting weirdly (fur-lined in the front half, heel area NOT fur-lined, which made my heel slide up and down in the boot with every single step. Painful.)

I knew I had to return them, and really hated having to pay return postage, but figured out it's better to lost out on $12 postage than the $100 for un-wearable boots.

The point here is that if the returns were free, like virtually every other high volume shoe website, I'd simply have ordered another pair of boots, and would definitely be a regular return customer to 6pm. But this setup just isn't going to work for me, so bye-bye 6pm.

jenniferb122
12/4/17

I love 6pm, but do you know they are owned by Amazon. The 6pm site is great for browsing and does not contain all of the trash products that the amazon site does, but once you have found something, you can get cheaper shipping (if you have Amazon prime) and 5% cheaper prices if your have their credit card. Anyways - love the site and love shopping there.

sharij1
11/26/17

They have amazing prices. But as one person mentioned, their prices fluctuate. And it's not like it's on sale at one point, then not. In fact, I recently bought a top for $69, then noticed the price went up to $84 then next week, then $95 the next week. So weird.

This is basically the stuff that is on Zappos but goes on sale.

I am careful with my purchases because I know I have to pay shipping if I return.

ritac40
11/22/17

I have made many large purchases from 6pm over the years and I have never once had an issue with my purchase. Great deals on name brand items for much less. The only bad thing that I could possibly say about them is that they stopped having PayPal as a payment option a few years ago. Other than that I will continue to look on 6pm before I look anywhere else for whatever item I need of. P.S. Thanks for saving me thousands of dollars 6pm.

villanuevas
11/4/17

I have been eyeing a couple of shoes on 6pm and have noticed that the price had been increasing everyday for about a week. One pair went from $231 to $338. How coincidental that theses REDICOULOUS INCRESAES occur just a few weeks prior to their Black Friday 15% off site-wide sale.
NOT COOL 6PM. Consumers arent as stupid as you would hope.

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Thank you for the feedback and allowing us to provide more information regarding our sales policies. We are a deals site and as such, we have daily and weekly sales and specials. Our prices do fluctuate but we would not intentionally raise prices for a specific deal or sale. Our pricing is still below MSRP and we sincerely apologize for any confusion or disappointment regarding the pricing of the item you were looking at. Thank you and please reach out to us if you have any additional questions or concerns.
susanb325
11/3/17

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THESE FOLKS!!!! Ordered 2 pairs of shoes on Wednesday and paid extra for 2 business day delivery. Tracking order and discovered delivery is set for Monday. What is a business day? Placed order at 12 PM on Wednesday.....would 2 days be Friday??? Trying to cancel and it's impossible. I won't be here for delivery as I am traveling all week...... If this is a subsidiary of Zappos, I wouldn't waste my time with them but go directly to Zappos. Call center is in the Philippine's and truly unable to help.

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Hi Susan - while we are unable to comment publicly on specific order or account information, we do apologize for any confusion or disappointment regarding our shipping time frames. More information regarding our expedited shipping process can be found at the following link and we apologize again: https://www.6pm.com/shipping-and-delivery-questions#expedite-shipping
robbiel12
10/27/17

I recently placed and order for mountain khakis and instead received a pair marmot pants instead. I called customer service to try and correct the issue and was told they dont do exchanging. I could return and would have to re-order. How is it an exchange when I did not receive the product I ordered? I understand mistakes happen but a better job should have been done to correct the issue.

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Hi Robbie - we sincerely apologize for you having received the incorrect item on your order! It sounds like our system process perhaps wasn't explained very well and we thank you for this feedback. Unfortunately, our system is not capable of processing exchanges and for this reason, we were unable to offer one. Again, we are very sorry for the mix up with your order.
sandin4
10/22/17

Been shopping here for years. Starting to have issues in the past year. Most recently I ordered some Timberland boots in womens 8. The correct style of shoe arrived but the actual boot was labeled 6. BUT the box was correct. What really ticks me off is that i have to pay return shipping for their mistake

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Hi Sandi - we apologize for you having received the incorrect size boots! That is not the level of service we strive to provide to our customers. Please know that if something like this does happen again, you are welcome to contact us directly and we will provide a label for the return of the item. You should not have to pay the return cost on an incorrect item. Again, we are sorry for the mix up on your order and we thank you for the feedback.
marthad45
10/21/17

I have only purchased shoes 4 different times. The prices wer great for quality shoes Halfinger wool shoes and Aasics walking sport shoes...all quality and still wearing them. Speedy deliveries!

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Thanks for the shout out, Martha! We appreciate you!
tanyong
10/20/17

A few years ago i stumble upon this little gem 6pm.com Oh how I love this website and the prices and sales. lawd Jesus but hold on my money because I be on the website everyday. lol i think this website is way better than Marshall and Tj Max. The product move very quick so you have to be on the money if you like an item. I have been saving my money for the holidays just make sure I get the good stuff early. Thank for the good products keep it up!!! I am a customer for Life!!

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Thank you for the kind words, Tanyon! Happy shopping and we appreciate you!
kristing17
10/19/17

Have ordered from them for 9 years and always had a good experience. I had my sister purchase a pair of UGG Bayson boots for my son for his birthday. I could not believe my eyes when they came. They were completely used, like months and months and maybe a year used. Soles were completely dirty and worn down, scuffed really bad on top and somebody tried to put polish on them, which made a nubuck boot look shiny in areas. The inside lining was so matted down and had a green gum stain inside. I mean, is this Ebay or what? I could not even sell these on Ebay, no one would buy them. Kudos to them for good customer service of accepting a return from a customer who wore the heck out of these and had the nerve to return them (WHO DOES THAT???). But shocking to me is that 6pm re sold them. So shocked and appalled that I will never ever shop with them again!

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Hello Kristin - thank you for letting us know about your sister's order! We sincerely apologize for the condition in which you received these boots. Occasionally, we do have returns that come back to us, the same way we would if we were a brick and mortar store. Our warehouse usually does a great job when it comes to going through these returns but once in a while something can get by and we believe this is what happened in your case. We hope our Customer Loyalty team was able to assist with this order and the boots were either replaced or refunded in full. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you.
daltonr8
10/19/17

The good thing about the site is the pricing on all the items - they are way cheaper than in most stores. The quality is good and the representatives are always communicative and ready to help. I`m thankful for many goods I received from here and planning to get even more!

yarp1
9/26/17

Deceitful and Horrible
I purchased ECCO Henley Tie Oxford shoes by $175 (along with four other items, sport shoes, and a chukka ....) for an office occasion, waited for more than two weeks, and kept tracking it... It was marked delivered, but I never received anything.
I called them, they had me wait for two more days, I did that, then I asked for Refund, ......
Then I got something from a store that is not my favorite. plus
Now, those shoes are for sale at $244.43

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Hello and thank you for sending over this feedback! While we cannot discuss specific order or account information here, we would like to ask that you please send us a message with your order number so we may take a look into this situation for you. Thank you for your time.
loriet4
8/26/17

I buy a lot of shoes from 6PM because my feet are so small and I have a hard time finding shoes in ladies that are stylish. They come quickly and the customer service is polite and friendly and answers any questions. I love the videos they have on some of the shoes. I have never had a problem with 6PM at all. I would recommend the.

myn48
8/19/17

Just received a pair of shoes that were clearly used and had dog hair all over inside! I've also had issues with this company in the past due to false advertising with pricing. I won't be back.

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Hello and thank you for your feedback! We sincerely apologize for the condition in which you received these shoes. Occasionally, we do have returns that come back to us, the same way we would if we were a brick and mortar store. Our warehouse usually does a great job when it comes to going through these returns but once in a while something can get by and we believe this is what happened in your case. We hope our Customer Loyalty team was able to assist with this order and the shoes were either replaced or refunded in full. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you.
jenniferm391
8/16/17

I received the wrong color shoe & contacted 6pm. They immediately responded, refunded me the money, & gave me a credit. AMAZING customer service. I will definitely be coming back.

washingtont5
8/16/17

I've been a customer since January 2010. I did not receive all of my items in my last purchase. I emailed the company and got a reply and resolution to my issue from a rep named Elmo within hours and well beyond my expectations. I will continue to shop here and refer friends and family.

petisah
8/10/17

I Was going to sign up, but after reviewing their site, but just look at THESE REVIEWS! SO UNFORTUNATE! I could Never pass this along to any of My Customers, they'd be frustrated with Me, and I would loose business. Bad Business ethics, is Bad Business, period. "Get yourselves together, 6pm.com! You're loosing!

elizabethz21
8/9/17

The shoes arrived in a reasonable amount of time but were not nearly as nice as they appeared on the website. And $20 to return. NEVER AGAIN.

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Hi Elizabeth! We're sorry to hear about your shoes and would like to advise that if you receive an item that does not meeting your expectations or it is defective in any way, you are welcome to call us at 1.888.676.2660, 6AM - 8PM PDT for assistance with a return label. We sincerely apologize for your experience and hope you give us another chance in the future. Thank you.
flor1242
7/11/17

Stay away from 6PM! You'd think 6PM being run by Zappos gives you pretty much the same benefits. I received my shoes just to find out that returns are not free. I had to pay $20 just to ship the shoes back. Honestly, I don't know why anyone would shop there.

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Hi Flo - we sincerely apologize for any confusion or disappointment regarding our return policy. We are a deals site and in an effort to keep our pricing as low as possible, we do not offer prepaid labels. You can find out more about our return policy here: https://www.6pm.com/return-questions
blakea10
6/22/17

I purchased running shoes from 6pm. com. This was not my first time. The shoes are highly discounted, brand name running shoes. The shoes did not fit my feet and were uncomfortable. Instead of offering to replace the shoes at no cost for me to ship them back, thereby keeping a customer happy, they give vague instructions on returning the product and then I paid three times as much ($11) to ship a product back for a full refund of what I paid for them. Therefore, it is like walking into a shoe store, making a purchase and then deciding the shoes don't work for me and returning them and they charge me $11 to drive back to the store. What a grand rip off! Never again! They just lost me as a customer.

Response from Varinia P., 6pm Representative
Hi Blake - we sincerely apologize for any confusion or disappointment regarding our return policy. We are a deals site and in an effort to keep our pricing as low as possible, we do not offer prepaid return labels. You can find out more about our return policy here: https://www.6pm.com/return-questions
jakit
6/21/17

I still cannot believe that there are so often times they send me used items. Some of the s were just not ok and disgusting... it had happened me a lot. The customer service is good, they are quick and do the best to solve the issue, but I have to spend extra time and energy to get through it. I still browse at 6pm because of the prices, but when I usually end up purchasing from them, I'm now expecting the potential of receiving used ones...I suggest 6pm to do stronger inspections.

qimarj
6/7/17

I had lost a new pair of shoes on the shuttle bus omw to work. I was goin to use them for a special event the weekend of. I went back to the store but they were out. My sister told me about 6pm. I logged on and found them. I was excited. Then the carrier lost them. I called CS and Marge helped me out. She was wonderful. She got me the same pair overnight. I will definitely keep buying more from 6pm. Thanks Marge for saving the day.

mitchaelj
6/2/17

I bought a pair of New Balance W680v3 (size 7) for my girlfriend and a pair of Saucony Cohesion 10 (size 10.5) for me. This is the second time I've used this website and it is great! The shoes looked beautiful and they were so much cheaper than any other website I looked at. They fit us perfectly and feel amazing. Also the shipping was FAST! I ordered the shoes Memorial Day (5/29/17) and received them that Thursday (6/1). I will definitely be buying all my tennis shoes from this website!

93 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi. Depending on different brands of shoes and boots, I normally order my normal size. Hope this helps a little.

By joni k.

I usually received my item between five and ten days. No problems. If you need to return an item, just call them. They'll work with you, especially if you tell them you plan on being a regular customer.

By Sonia M.

That answer from their employees is fictitious. They do not correct price after you order. Returns are not free. Orders cannot be corrected or cancelled. Also, being in the Zappos.com family, they know good and well that network changes update in real time for legal purposes. Oh, and most all the software suites operate on that model. So when adding to the cart, the page refreshes. A price change would show. They also fail to update quantities until one is checking out often. This site is a joke.

By Derek c.

6pm.com is owned by Zappos. All of the products I have purchased have been authentic, including Patagonia. I seriously doubt that any products sold by a Zappos owned company would be anything but authentic.

By Carey S.

I can concur with what Aiysha g. is saying

By Jonathan M.

I live in the US, but periodically order shows using the UK sizing. I wear a US size 9 but usually order a 40 which fits me perfectly. I hope this example helps.

By Sonia M.

Hi! Thank you for your question. We sell only new and authentic product on 6pm.com. We are a sub-site of zappos.com and amazon.com. Let us know if you have any additional questions or feel free to give us a call: 1-888-676-2660! Thanks!

By Varinia P. [6pm Rep]

Hi Marcia - you are welcome to contact us at 1.888.676.2660, 6AM - 8PM PDT for assistance with your return. You can also visit our FAQ at the link below. We're sorry your shoes didn't quite work out for you! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly with any additional questions. Thank you! https://www.6pm.com/return-questions

By Varinia P. [6pm Rep]

Hi Lusine! We apologize for the delay in answering your question! Rest assured, all the merchandise we sell is new, 100% authentic and we are authorized retailers for the brands we carry. As with any brick and mortar store, we may have items returned but we have a team dedicated to checking returns prior to restocking. I hope this information is helpful and if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at 1.888.676.2660, 6AM - 8PM PDT or cs@6pm.com. Thank you!

By Varinia P. [6pm Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the 6pm staff and other customers.

4 Photos for 6pm